So many Romeos look for questions to ask your girlfriend for their Juliets, every day!
And so are you!
…and why not?
Just because you now have the girl doesn’t mean you stop putting efforts to know her more.
A compiled list of goal-oriented questions can be a great guide book for you in the matter of love and relationship.
This will not only make you look interesting in front of your girlfriend but also help both of you to know each other better.
So, let’s first begin with
Funny questions to ask your girlfriend and make her laugh
Girls fall head over heels for a man who never forgets to make her smile ear to ear. The ingredient to a perfect sight of her laughter is to add a spoon of sense of humor, a pinch of sweetness with a whole lot of love.
Two people who laugh together without a care in the world learn to hold on to each other in difficult times as well.
So, without wasting the slightest moment, engage in some great conversations with your girlfriend and start asking these questions:
1. What is the funniest incident you remember we faced?
2. Your favorite moment when I made you laugh?
3. Which pick-up line did I use, was your favorite?
4. The most adventurous thing you want us both to do together?
5. How would we dress up for Halloween?
6. What is the one moment when you laughed even when it was inappropriate?
7. If given to choose, dancing in a snow disco or going on a mechanical bull ride?
8. What’s the funniest thing your parents do?
9. What’s the funniest argument we’ve ever had?
10. Funniest picture you’ve ever seen?
11. What is the weirdest pizza topping that would make you gag?
12. Which invention in history do you find absolutely useless?
13. What is the most out-of-the-box ice-cream topping you can think of?
14. Have you ever fallen down while dancing?
15. If I could be any of your favorite fictional characters, who would I be?
16. Would you want to trade me for a million dollars?
17. What would a tv show about your life be ideally named?
18. If you could trade lives with any of your favorite tv show characters, who would it be?
19. What’s the cheesiest pick up line you’ve heard about yourself?
So now you know that all those times when people told you, “if you can make a girl laugh, you’ve got her” wasn’t a lie after all! 😉
Once this funny conversation ends, you may find your girlfriend loving you more than before. Why? Let’s find out.
First, she thinks you are intelligent (more than ever!). A good sense of humour is often a sign of higher intellect.
Second, she is in complete awe of you for making her laugh till her stomach ached.
Third, she is thankful to you for initiating this light hearted conversation that has lit her mood.
Now, it’s time to figure out a few interesting things about your girlfriend.
Interesting questions to ask your girlfriend that will help you bond
Everyone has a fascinating side of their personality that remains hidden from most.
You must explore this interesting side of your girl to know her more. When the relationship gets dull or monotonous, these answers will help you to spice up the relationship and make new good memories.
So, let’s begin!
20. How much time do you ideally spend on social media?
21. What is the biggest goal in your life?
22. What are the items on your bucket list?
23. If you could eat just one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
24. Your greatest crush from high school?
25. What is the one stuffed animal you would want to sleep with every night?
26. Which are the top five things you’ll save first if your house caught fire?
27. Who do you like the most in my friend circle?
28. If you could only drink juice for the rest of your life but become forever rich, will you?
29. Would you go to the mountains or beaches?
30. What’s your final aim in life?
31. Are you certain that you’ve made your parents proud?
32. Do you have any bridges that you want to burn?
33. Do you enjoy taking a break from life and spending some alone time?
34. Do you like organizing parties?
35. What do you love about your city and its people?
36. Do you enjoy cooking?
37. What is the one thing you would want to change in your current relationship?
38. Funniest thing you do when you’re drunk?
39. What’s your most favorite memory of rains?
40. What are your favorite memories from school days?
41. What is your biggest pet peeve?
42. If you had to dress up for a proposal night, what would be your preferred piece of clothing?
43. What are your ideas of a perfect dinner date?
44. What would a regular day in your perfect life be like?
45. If you had a billion dollars at your disposal, how would you spend it?
46. Which ice cream combination you love the most or What’s your go-to-ice cream-parlour?
47. What’s the most romantic line that girls love hearing from their boyfriends?
48. What’s the funniest prank you’ve played on your ex-boyfriends?
49. What’s your biggest guilty pleasure?
50. Could you name one romantic movie that you’d want to come true for you?
51. If you get a chance to spend time with any actor across the world, who would it be?
52. What’s your current favorite romantic song?
53. If you could travel to any one exotic city across the globe, which city would it be?
These questions always act as perfect conversation starters.
Do you feel excited now to know such fascinating things about your girlfriend?
How about knowing some more special things about your girl that are deep hidden from the world?
Personal questions to ask your girlfriend and know her more
To have a long term relationship, it’s always important to know a person inside-out. A healthy relationship always calls for exploring each other more than just as friends.
You must know her before you kneel down on your knees and pull out a ring for a lifelong commitment.
These thought-provoking questions will help you in making this decision. It’ll also show her that you are really interested to know her.
These questions help you explore the little details about your girl that has been overlooked by the world.
54. What is your greatest accomplishment of all time?
55. What’s your favorite photograph of us?
56. Do you talk to your parents often?
57. Do you think your parents balance their personal and professional lives well?
58. What’s your dream job?
59. What’s your dream quality or trait in your boyfriend?
60. What would you change if you had a chance to go back to the past?
61. Who is the one person you don’t see your future without?
62. Who will you choose to go on a world tour with?
63. What’s our favorite year that you could go back to?
64. What’s your favorite TED talk video?
65. Do you ever want to give a TED talk?
66. Do you enjoy solving puzzles?
67. Do you manage your personal finances?
68. Did you fall in love with any of your male friends?
69. Which is the greatest life lesson you’ve learned from your parents?
70. Are you introverted or extroverted?
71. At what age did you lose your virginity?
72. Do you build castles in the air about any true love story?
73. In your childhood, what did you think you would grow up to become?
74. Does any particular smell bring back sweet memories and which one would it be?
75. What’s the most embarrassing moment of your life?
76. Are there any daring challenges you’ve ever pulled successfully?
77. Do you think exes can make good friends? Why or why not?
78. What’s your take on porn stars?
79. In the entire world, who knows you best?
80. If you get a chance to be a billionaire by being a porn star, would you grab this opportunity?
81. What’s your biggest fear in life?
82. Do you think feeling vulnerable is an act of weakness?
83. What has been your favorite memory with your sibling?
84. What’s that one annoying habit you want to break-up with?
85. If you had just one day to live, what would you do the entire day?
Now that you have made her feel valued.
It’s time to relax and ask questions that are odd but worth looking at.
Weird questions to ask your girlfriend that lights up a spark
When a boyfriend or girlfriend or both have weird sides to their personality, they want their partner to get along well with this unusual side as well.
That’s what you need to be doing.
But first, you must know her unusual aspects before you rate her weirdness on a scale of 1 to 10.
These following questions will be a first-class road map in this odd journey of discovering your girlfriend’s weirdness quotient!
86. If you were a man, for a day, what is the first thing you would do?
87. What’s a habit that you wish you had?
88. What’s the first thing you always spend your pocket money on?
89. What you think you are yet to discover about yourself?
90. Are you superstitious?
91. What’s the one section that you always skip in the newspaper?
92. Have you ever found older men sexy?
93. What’s your favorite childhood show?
94. Do you still snack on cereal?
95. Have you ever farted at an inappropriate time?
96. Do you enjoy playing truth or dare?
97. If you could know one thing about your future, would it be?
98. Who’s the luckiest person you know?
99. What is the one thing you would want to be in your room?
100. Do you believe in ghosts?
101. Are you a clean or a messy person?
102. Which type of job would you call unusual?
103. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve done for your high school crush/boyfriend?
104. Am I better looking than your high school crush?
105. Have you watched another couple making love?
106. Have you ever dreamt about me? If yes, what did you dream?
107. Do you have dirty talks with your best friends?
108. When was the last time you screamed at the top of your voice?
109. Who is your favorite cartoon character that you would like to play in real life?
110. Suppose you have $5 dollars for a day, what are the 5 things that you will buy?
Oh, wasn’t it a lot of fun to explore your girlfriend’s quirkiness?
By the way, did you forget to flirt a little with your girlfriend?
Time to flirt in a different way!
Flirty questions to ask your girlfriend that gives her a tickle
When you don’t want to cross a line and sound too desperate or vulgar by asking about her dirtiest sexual fantasy, light flirtatious questions may result in a fun and wild experience.
When you flirt with her in an effort to get to know her on a deeper level or to take things to the next level of commitment, it will add on to the enjoyment quotient of the relationship.
So, ask these fun questions to your girlfriend and explore a new angle of your love and relationship.
111. What is your favorite body part of a man?
112. What personality traits in me turn you on?
113. When did you first fall in love with me?
114. Do you believe in the eyes saying more than words?
115. Do you believe that we met due to destiny?
116. Do you enjoy it when I shower you with compliments?
117. What is your favorite emotional attribute of mine?
118. What’s the most fascinating thing about a relationship?
119. What does intimacy mean for you?
120. Do you trust me?
121. What’s your favorite attire that I wear?
122. What do guys take for granted in relationships?
123. Do you believe in child adoption?
124. How do you like someone to show that they care for you?
125. Does the thought matter to you more than the final result?
126. Do you believe in love at first sight?
127. Have you ever been caught with a hickey?
128. Would you prefer to spend time with me at a cozy café or a nightclub?
129. How do you manage to look so pretty, every day?
130. Do you know every time I look at you, I forget to blink my eyes?
Oh, did you just notice her blushing like the rose-bud in the rain?
Remember, you must notice the cues that she is giving while you ask her these questions. If she gets uncomfortable, shift to another set of easy-going questions.
But if she is willing to play along, you’ve got a chance to make these relationship questions more exciting.
Freaky Questions to ask your girlfriend to set the mood
Having tested the waters, it’ll be fun to play a game and turn on your partner.
Particularly, if you’re in a long-distance relationship or want to spice things up, asking these freaky questions to your girlfriend can help you set the mood right and start a conversation that might not have happened without a little cue.
Let’s find out more about your partner’s sexual desires and fantasies.
Bring it on!
131. Do you like talking naughty or sexy?
132. Do you like the idea of getting drunk together and doing something crazy together?
133. How much would you rate yourself in kissing?
134. Would you entertain a good massage from a guy?
135. What is the sexiest outfit I can wear to turn you on?
136. What was your age when you first kissed and who was the guy?
137. How do you go to bed? What do you wear while going to bed?
138. Do you like the idea of being naughty in a public place?
139. How often do you check me out and what?
140. How do you imagine your honeymoon to be like?
141. In a week, how many times do you masturbate?
142. Would you mind if I kiss you while holding you on my lap?
143. Do you like being clicked naked?
144. Do you like being kissed on your neck?
145. Shaved guy or hair mad – what would you choose?
146. At what age did you start masturbating and how did you know it?
147. Would you like to cuddle and sleep?
148. What’s the one thing you haven’t told me about us making out?
149. Which make out session do you remember till date and why?
150. If I was on the bed with you right now, what would you want me to do?
151. What do you wish you could do more of to improve your sex life?
152. What was your first phone sex like?
153. Have you ever had anal sex?
154. Did you learn to masturbate by watching porn videos or by reading or from a friend?
155. Have you ever lived any sexual fantasy of yours? If yes, which one?
156. Do you own a sex toy?
157. Have you ever used a sex toy for sexual pleasures? If yes, which sex toy and how was your experience?
158. Do you enjoy exploring different sexual positions?
159. Which part of your body would you like to be massaged the most by me?
160. What do I wear in your dreams when you fantasize about me?
This was just a trailer of a full-blown love-making. If you want to call it a day, check out the following section.
Dirty questions to ask your girlfriend (Sexual questions to ask your girlfriend)
Most girls would not deny sexually intimate questions or your attempt to be a little naughty, if she is in a serious relationship with you.
After paying attention to her cues, if now you’re sure that she is at ease with your flirtation, seize the day my friend!
Ask her some of these naughty questions and raise the hotness quotient.
161. What is the favorite part of your body?
162. What was your worst/best sexual experience?
163. Tell me one of your wildest sexual fantasies.
164. Do you like it rough or gentle?
165. Describe your feelings about our first kiss.
166. Do you like phone sex?
167. Are you a part of the miles high club?
168. Have you ever had a one-night stand?
169. What’s one thing about your sex life that you don’t enjoy?
170. What attracts you the most in my naked body?
171. Do you like strawberries and cream?
172. What’s your favorite flavor?
173. In what position do you think you can orgasm most reliably?
174. What was your age when you lost your virginity?
175. What is the maximum number of times you’ve had sex?
176. What is the biggest turn on for you?
177. Your most favorite sexual experience involving me would be?
178. Which part of your body would you love to be kissed on?
179. Which sexual fantasy would you love to take pleasure in with me?
180. Did you ever have a dependence on something and if yes, what was it?
Did you just get an insight into her sexual expectations from you and the relationship?
Now, you know which strings to touch, when you both want to enjoy the pleasures of making love to each other.
After a healthy love-making, give her some warmth with these.
Deep questions to ask your girlfriend that dive straight into her heart
A healthy relationship asks two people to not only share their bodies with each other but also their souls.
You must peep into the soul of your girl and know her like nobody else.
She must feel comfortable to unveil her darkest and deepest secrets to you and get pleasure from a relationship that is built on trust, love, and respect.
So, let’s take a look at these questions which will help you both grow in the relationship.
181. What is the one piece of advice that you have followed all your life?
182. What is a deal-breaker for you when you are dating?
183. Who is the one person you look up to for advice?
184. What is the one trait you want to remove from people’s mind, about yourself?
185. Are you a believer in karma or fate or both?
186. What do you not like about growing old?
187. Are you always adamant about the decisions you make?
188. Do you think that you have a soul mate in this world?
189. Do you believe in equal gender ratio at workplaces?
190. What’s your favorite thing to do when you want to relax?
191. What’s the strangest night you’ve spent with a guy?
192. What do your friends call you?
193. Have you ever written a handwritten note?
194. Are you a heart or a mind person?
195. Have you recently completed a milestone?
196. Have you ever cheated on someone before?
197. What crosses your mind when you go off to sleep?
198. What is the one thing that motivates you to get out of bed?
199. Do you believe in mutual strength among couples?
200. What do you think is a serious issue but is commonly joked about?
201. Which family member you would love to not talk to ever again?
202. Do you believe in being an old soul?
203. Which is the greatest life lesson you’ve learned from your parents?
204. Do you like to be a dominatrix or a submissive sexual partner?
205. Have you ever had a one night stand with a complete stranger?
206. Have you ever developed feelings for someone you had a one night stand with?
207. Who’s that someone you’d be grateful for the rest of your life?
208. What is something you fear losing the most?
209. What is the worst thing that your ex-boyfriend did to you in the past?
210. Do you still have feelings for any of your ex-boyfriends?
After a sneak-peak into your lover’s soul, don’t you feel a deeper connection with her?
Remember, a relationship only thrives when two souls are willing to stay together with mutual trust and love.
Haaash! Enough of these heavy talks!
Shift to a lighter one, also a happier one…
Good Questions to ask your girlfriend to keep the conversation flowing
This list of questions will not only help you keep the conversation flowing but also come as a rescue for a good conversation starter when you are out of topics.
211. What makes you feel the happiest?
212. What are the top 3 priority goals on your bucket list?
213. Can I bring you closer and cuddle with you?
214. If you could hold onto a moment for the rest of your life, which moment would it be?
215. If you had to give me the biggest surprise of my life, what would it be?
216. Which season of the year do you look forward to the most and why?
217. What’s the most important thing a person can do to make you feel special?
218. Do you have a motivational phrase or saying that gets you through hard times?
219. Is there any place you always wanted to go with me?
220. What is your most loved part of our relationship?
221. When was the last time you had a beautiful evening?
222. What is the biggest surprise you’ve ever received from someone?
223. Describe what your dream home looks like?
224. Which incidents in life made you a stronger person?
225. Name one place that makes you feel home?
These happy questions must be giving you a feel of paradise.
Don’t you think you should now play the role of a good boyfriend and do what’s most expected from you as a lover?
You still didn’t get it?
Romantic Questions to ask your girlfriend that will make her fall in love (once again!)
“All of me loves all of you…” have you said many such romantic things to her already?
You should now discover what more romantic moments she expects to live with you.
These 20 questions will lead your way to her heart.
226. What is the most thoughtful gift you have ever received?
227. What is your idea of the perfect date?
228. How do you imagine your love life to be?
229. Which is your most favorite date of ours?
230. Where would you like our next date to be at?
231. Which song will you call ‘our song’?
232. A song that defines our relationship?
233. What is your dream wedding proposal like?
234. Have you ever had a random stranger impact your life?
235. What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
236. What are you looking forward to, over the next few months, in our relationship?
237. Do you believe in looks over intelligence?
238. What’s your favorite nickname?
239. Do you call yourself a hopeless romantic?
240. What’s your favorite love story in history?
241. Will you take the offer of letting your significant other go in return for unlimited money?
242. How do you define love?
243. When did you realize you have fallen in love with me?
244. Do you prefer me to wear cologne or without it?
245. What about me attracts you and why?
Love is in the air!
To retain the charm in the relationship, adore her, and make her feel lovable.
Cute questions to ask your girlfriend and make her weak in the knees
Like the sweet fragrance of a lily elevates its beauty, you must add a dose of sweetness to your relationship with your girl to maintain the love and beauty of a surreal connection.
These cute questions will help you achieve your desires.
246. How many kids do you want in the future?
247. Do you get butterflies when I walk into the room?
248. Do you mind when I call you just to hear your voice?
249. Would you like to meet my parents?
250. Describe me in one word from when you first saw me?
251. What’s the one thing that I do that really turns you on?
252. What’s the secret behind your sexy shape?
253. What do you think of when we cuddle?
254. What’s the greatest drug for you?
255. Are you addicted to me?
256. Name a celebrity who resembles me?
257. What’s your favorite word and why?
258. What do you imagine the most when we are together?
259. What does your dream future look like?
260. Would you mind if I want to give you a piggyback ride?
If you could see a smile flashing on her face…Congratulations, your efforts were successful!
But don’t just stop there. Not yet.
Keep going with these
Random questions to ask your girlfriend when you are out of topics
Often goal-oriented questions lead to monotony.
This set of random questions will give you an escape and keep you grounded.
261. Do you wish I had asked you out sooner?
262. Do you think girls can also ask a guy out first?
263. What would you name your YouTube channel?
264. What’s your most irrational fear?
265. What’s the most useless app on your phone?
266. Which famous artifact do you want to see up close, someday?
267. Do you have those phases where you listen to cheesy songs and watch corny movies?
268. Do you like swimming?
269. Have you ever used a fake I.D?
270. Are you a ‘going for walks’ person?
271. Do you like staying away from home?
272. What’s your favorite home-cooked meal?
273. Who helped you survive high school?
274. Do you like trying weird food combinations?
275. Movies with or without subtitles?
276. What’s your most favorite language?
277. When was the last time you gave someone a second chance?
278. What do you desire more in life: stability or adventure?
279. Did a lesbian ever asked you out or hit on you?
280. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
You’ve still not reached the end.
The best relationship questions to ask girlfriend are yet to come…
Best Questions To Ask A Girlfriend Over Text
Do you realize texting can be of great benefit to you?
Let me tell you why!
You can ask some very important questions that you may shy away from asking your girl in person.
Grab the opportunity and make the most of it.
281. Which day from your life would you desire to relive?
282. What is that one initiative I must take to improve our relationship?
283. Is there anything you wish to say to me but you restrict yourself?
284. Can you share your deepest secrets with me without hesitation?
285. Do you feel valued in our relationship?
286. If I had to calm you down, what works the best for you?
287. Would you like to tick off things on your bucket list with me?
288. Do you allow yourself to feel vulnerable in front of me?
289. Do I make you happy enough?
290. Where do you see our relationship going in the next 5 years?
291. Have you found your purpose in life? Are you working to fulfill it?
292. Would you mind if I fall in love with you each day more than ever before?
293. What is your thought about an ideal birthday?
294. Are you close to your family?
295. Suppose you are on a desert island, what are the 3 things you will bring with you?
296. What did you ask from Santa last Christmas?
297. What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
298. What’s on your current Netflix Watch list?
299. What would you ask me if you knew the answer would be “Yes”?
300. What’s the biggest turn-off for you?
Didn’t you have a lot of fun acquiring answers to some weird, cute, and sexy questions?
Moving on to a few…
Questions to ask your girlfriend about yourself
It’s important to know what your girlfriend thinks of you when you are in a relationship.
There’s nothing like knowing your girl’s perception of yourself and looking at yourself with her eyes.
Ask your girlfriend these questions to know what you really mean to her.
301. What was your first impression of me when we met for the first time?
302. What is the thing that you always wanted to tell me but never did?
303. Do you like it when I offer you my sweatshirt?
304. What do you like the most about me?
305. If there’s one thing that you could change about me, what would it be?
306. You are the most special girl I’ve ever known and I love you a lot. Is there anything I can do to make you feel like the luckiest girl in the world?
307. Do my calls and texts light up your day?
308. Name one song that reminds you of me.
309. When do you like me the most? When I stroke your hair to kiss your lips or when I hold you tightly in my arms?
310. What is my ideal idea of a date night?
311. What is the most courageous thing I have ever done?
312. What do I like the most? Superhero movies or Anime?
313. How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?
314. What else can I do to make your parents feel that their daughter is safe with me?
315. What is my biggest fear in life?
316. Do you think of me as naughty or nice?
317. What is your favorite thing that I do when I make love to you?
318. Have you ever felt proud of me? Why?
319. If you could take me back to a different era, what would it be?
320. How can I help you maintain your individuality?
Well, some of these questions are fun and some of these are deep.
If your girlfriend is being honest in answering the questions, you can mend many problems in your relationship that you didn’t even think were there.
And that also, while having fun!
But wait, these are not the only questions I’ve got for you.
Hard questions to ask your girlfriend
Let’s agree on this, listening to the truth is hard, especially when it’s against you.
But here is a win-win situation. You get to know what’s wrong in your relationship to save it from sinking.
Or, you get to experience the surreal feeling when the love of your life confesses how much she loves you.
If you want to bet for the second, ask these questions to her
321. When did we start dating and what do you think has changed since then?
322. How do you manage to love me even when I’m at my worst?
323. Is there anything about our relationship that scares you?
324. What was the exact moment when you realized you could trust me?
325. Have you ever thought of leaving me or being unfaithful to me?
326. Do I touch and compliment you enough?
327. How have I played a role in bringing happiness into your life?
328. How is this relationship different from your other past relationships?
329. When did you realize that you are truly in love with me?
330. What is the rudest thing that I’ve ever told you?
331. How do I contribute to your life?
332. Is there anything that you want to change in our relationship?
333. Have you ever thought that I’m cheating on you?
334. What was the last time when you stalked your ex over social media?
335. What was the last time when you failed badly at life?
336. Do you trust me to help with your biggest problems?
337. Are you still holding on to some mistake I committed and apologized for?
338. Is there anything that I did to embarrass you?
339. Have I ever forced you to do the things you didn’t want to do?
340. Do you see a future with me?
It is hard to ask these questions and to wait for their answers.
But asking these questions opens so many of the rusted pages that can give a fresh start to your loving story.
While these questions can give you deep insight into your relationship, the next type of questions are surely going to make you a keeper!
Intimate questions to ask your girlfriend
Intimate questions are not limited to bedroom conversations. Instead, an intimate conversation covers a wider range of things that you can ask your girlfriend to know better and build intimacy.
Here is a list of intimate questions to ask your girlfriend.
341. How do you describe me to your friends and family?
342. Is there anything that you did in the past and still carry the guilt for it?
343. What is one behavior that you never tolerate from anyone?
344. What was the toughest phase of your life?
345. What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned from your past relationships?
346. What’s the worst thing that has happened to you that you’ve still not shared with me?
347. What are the qualities that you look for while making friends?
348. Each one of us has a “type”. Did I fit in yours?
349. What inspires you to be the kind person that you are?
350. What is your wildest fantasy?
351. Has anything or anyone made you upset in the last months?
352. What is it that has been a blessing in disguise for you?
353. What is the first thought that comes to your mind when you wake up and the last thought that comes in your mind before falling asleep?
354. What is your definition of a fairytale relationship in real life?
355. What is the thing on which you keep procrastinating?
356. When we are away, do you think about our first kiss?
357. What are your goals and ambitions for the future? What are you doing right now to reach there?
358. What is the one that excites you the most?
359. Have you ever imagined yourself getting married to me?
360. What is the best personal accomplishment for which you are proud of?
Asking these questions to your girlfriend is sure to raise the levels of personal and emotional intimacy.
Your girl will be happy to know you care enough to ask her these questions.
Okay, now that we know the questions to build emotional intimacy, it’s time to make things juicier.
Juicy questions to ask your girlfriend
Stressing too much on being the “nice guy”? Well, it works when you pull out tables for her but it fails when you don’t even think of getting under her skirt.
After all, your girl loves some fun! If you aren’t asking her enough juice questions then you are being a boring boyfriend.
Ask these juicy questions to make her drool over you.
361. Do you like it when I grab your butt tightly in public?
362. When was the first time when you thought you can’t resist having sex with me?
363. Where do you enjoy being touched and kissed the most?
364. Do you like when I leave hickies on your neck and body?
365. What do you think about having sex in public places?
366. What is your naughtiest guilty pleasure when it comes to sex?
367. What are your thoughts on receiving a full body massage from me?
368. Are you missing my touch?
369. Have you ever wanted to have phone sex but dropped the idea?
370. Would you like to be my fantasy stranger tonight and have the wildest sex of our lives?
371. Will you take out all of your clothing piece by piece if I show up at your place right now?
372. What was your age when you did it for the first time?
373. What was I doing in the most exotic dream you saw about us?
374. Do you like being on top of me?
375. What is your most favorite part of my body that you can’t help touching?
376. Where do you want to be kissed right now?
377. Do I unknowingly turn you on when other girls are attracted to me?
378. What do you think about tying me up tonight?
379. What’s the weirdest thing that has made you turn on?
380. What can I do to give you the best orgasm of your life?
Caring for her and loving her are not the only things that make her crazy for you.
These questions are going to make things dirtier, juicier, and spicier for her.
And with this, you are going to be the best boyfriend ever. But not before you ask her a few trap questions.
Questions to ask your girlfriend to get closer
Looking deep within the eyes of your girl and asking her these questions is sure to make her closer to you than she ever was with anyone else.
These topics matter a lot in the life of your girlfriend. Seeing you concerned about the things that are closest to the heart is surely going to make her fall in love with you all over again.
381. What’s one difference between us that you love the most?
382. What is the definition of a perfect day for you?
383. What’s the one thing that you want us to do together that we have never done before?
384. What was the last time you sang to someone?
385. Do you dream of having children? How many do you want?
386. What is the aspect of your happy life for which you are the most grateful?
387. Is there anything that you feel our relationship is lacking?
388. Are you close with your family members?
389. Is there anything from your parent’s relationship that you want us to have?
390. If our relationship ends for some reason, what’s the one thing you will always remember about us?
391. Do you believe in God?
392. Is there anything that you want to change in the way you were raised?
393. What makes our relationship unique from the others?
394. What role do love, care, and partnership have in your life?
395. What was the most vulnerable time in our relationship?
396. When was the last time you cried?
397. Where do you think our relationship is headed in the next five years?
398. How is your relationship with your mother?
399. Is there any habit that you want to change within yourself? How can I help you in the process?
400. Is there anything in your life that you consider too serious to joke about?
Asking these questions is a bonafide way to create a permanent place in your girl’s heart.
But, hey! Don’t you dare to interrupt when she is pouring her heart out! Actively listen to her and bring a smile to her face.
And oh… how can we forget the magic of being silly?
Silly questions to ask your girlfriend
Do you know who are the luckiest girlfriends? They are those whose boyfriend can be passionate and silly as per need.
You have to make sure that your girlfriend can show you her silly side without any doubts!
So, shoot her these questions to let her know how much fun you are –
401. If you were a 5-year-old for a day, what would you do?
402. Do you wet your toothbrush before you put toothpaste on it? Or do you wet your toothbrush after you put toothpaste on it?
403. What’s the worst nightmare you’ve ever had?
404. If you have to kiss a girl, who would she be?
405. What was your worst date experience?
406. If you got a chance to be an animal, what animal would you be and why?
407. What is the funniest childhood story your parents will tell me about you if I meet them?
408. What was the worst situation and place where you farted?
409. What is the silliest thing you did in your teenage years?
410. Tell me about the time when your parents sat you down for a sex talk.
411. What is the silliest thing you have done to impress a boy?
412. What does your soft toy think about you?
413. Compliment me and insult me in one sentence.
414. What is the weirdest smell?
415. What is the most cringe thing you have ever said to your crush?
416. What is the dumbest thing you’ve ever thought but considered it to be a genius idea back then?
417. What’s the most annoying thing you have ever done to someone?
418. Have you ever sent an explicit message to a person by mistake?
419. Do you scream and vomit on roller coasters?
420. Have you ever had a crush on an animated Disney prince?
There’s no chance your girlfriend can escape the love of such a goofball who brings out the chirpy silly girl in her.
Now if we are done being silly, it’s time for you to make your girlfriend fall in love with you all over again with these love questions.
Love questions to ask your girlfriend
She is your girl.
And being your girl means she is the most loved girl in the entire world.
But how do you show it to her? What if I told you can do this by asking her these love questions?
421. Would you mind kissing me in the middle of the crowd?
422. What does it mean to you when I say I love you a lot?
423. Do you ever feel like we have loved each other our whole lives?
424. Do you know loving you has made me a better person?
425. Do you believe in love at first sight or do you think it needs time?
426. Would you dance with me on the top of the bar table?
427. Is there anything I can do to strengthen the bond of love between us?
428. What if I looked totally different. What if I looked nothing like myself. Would you still love me?
429. What does your ideal Valentine’s Day look like?
430. Would you rather kiss me for 2 seconds or hug me for 1 minute?
431. What is the meaning of love to you?
432. Is there anything called being “too much in love”?
433. Is there any quality about me that I consider as a flaw but you really love it?
434. Do you feel loved enough?
435. What is the one thing that makes you feel loved the most?
436. What’s the one thing I do that you love the most?
437. What’s your favorite thing about being loved and being in love?
438. How do you feel when I lovingly hold your waist and kiss your lips passionately?
439. Do you believe in soulmates and “one true love”?
440. Have you ever been scared of loving someone too much?
These questions will not only make your girl feel loved, it will also put a smile on her face that is brighter than the sun.
Your love should be like the favorite page of her favorite book which she can’t stop reading again and again.
But hey, these questions are not yet over!
Questions to ask your girlfriend over text
Girls love text messages from their lovers because it reminds them that they are being missed.
Also, text messages bring some kind of magic with them. Your girlfriend will be more open and honest.
So, if you are away from her and want to remind her of your love, these questions are the best choice –
441. Did you have a good time with me yesterday?
442. If I were with you right now, would you dance with me in the rain?
443. If there’s only one minute left for the end of our conversation, what would you say?
444. If you were given $5 million dollars to break up with me, what would you do?
445. What are the three words by which you will describe our relationship?
446. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
447. What is your most favorite thing about a long distance relationship?
448. What is the best excuse you have made to skip a day at work?
449. What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
450. Who was the last person you stalked on social media?
451. We are 10 miles apart. What would you do to seduce me now?
452. Should I put being gorgeous in your CV?
453. If given a chance, who would you meet – Tom Hiddleston or Tom Holland?
454. What’s your plan for the day I come to meet you in the city?
455. What is the last line of your favorite book? What does it mean to you?
456. What is the one thing that’s making rounds in your mind but you haven’t shared it with anyone?
457. If I hurt you, will you confess it to me or will you simply walk away?
458. How does your best friend describe you?
459. Have you ever experienced Deja Vu?
460. Don’t you wish we were together right now holding each other’s hands instead of texting each other?
Pal, you have learnt the important lesson of making your girlfriend blush just by your texts.
Now it’s time to learn something unique and different about your girl.
Unique questions to ask your girlfriend
Humans love routine but hate it when their relationship becomes monotonous.
Are you boring your girlfriend with the same “How have you been”? Boy, bring some variation.
Shake her out of the monotony by asking her these unique questions –
461. Have you ever consulted a tarot card reader to know about your fortune? What did it say?
462. What thoughts make you happy and sad at the same time?
463. How do you want to be remembered?
464. If you were a part of a tribal society, what role would you like to play?
465. Which place that you traveled inspired you the most?
466. What is the most thoughtful gift you have ever given to someone?
467. What is the best way to show love according to you?
468. If you could relive one day in your life, which day would it be?
469. When and where was the most beautiful sunrise you have ever seen?
470. Do you have an imaginary buddy as a child?
471. What does your ideal vacation with me look like?
472. What weapons will you use if someone challenges you for a duel?
473. Do you have any untapped talents you want to explore?
474. What’s the one thing that’s so important for you that you can’t give it up even for the one you love the most?
475. What’s the biggest mistake you have made that turned out really well?
476. What’s your philosophy in life?
477. At what age do you think it’s a necessity for a person to grow up?
478. Is there a story for which your friends still give you crap? What is it?
479. If you get a chance to ask one question to your future self, what would it be?
480. If there was a competition for breaking the Guinness World Record, what record would you like to break?
So, use these questions and have a conversation that you have never had before.
Make her realize that you can bring a lot more to the plate.
And by a lot more, I also mean maturity and talking about the things that really have meaning.
Go ahead and ask her these questions. Trust me, she is going to absolutely love it!
Meaningful questions to ask your girlfriend
A relationship has a pinch of silliness, loads of sensuality, and a whole lot of meaningful conversations.
It’s important to have meaningful conversations to know more deeply about your girlfriend’s goals and aims, wishes and desires, and what she truly wants from life.
481. How do you imagine your perfect wedding to be?
482. Is there anything that you have done for yourself recently?
483. Who inspires you to be a better person?
484. What’s the most important lesson your parents taught you?
485. What is the most generous thing you have ever done?
486. How important is it to you to have children in the future?
487. What kind of parent do you want to be in the future?
488. What does the house of your dreams look like?
489. What is on your bucket list that we can tick off this year together?
490. Do I make you happy?
491. Where do you want to retire?
492. Are you making any decisions that will shape the rest of your life?
493. What is the one belief you have that other people disagree with?
494. Where would you want to spend your honeymoon?
495. How much religion matters to you?
496. What is the one thing you want to grow out of?
497. Do you have a blind belief in your friends while making important decisions?
498. What gives an instant smile on your face?
499. What do you like the most about raising a family?
500. How important is it for you to save and invest money simultaneously?
These are some really important questions that every boyfriend should ask her girlfriend.
Brownie points – Your girlfriend will know you truly care about her.
Enough of serious conversations, now it’s time for some games!
Truth or dare questions to ask your girlfriend
Truth and Dare questions are a total win-win situation.
The dares are usually on the wild side and can give you passionate kisses. The truth questions are insightful and fun at the same time.
Let’s get straight to know some truth questions first –
501. What are your top five turn-ons?
502. Have you ever thought of dumping me? Why?
503. What are you most self-conscious about?
504. Who is the sexiest person you have ever met in real life?
505. If we don’t end up together, what are the qualities for which you will love and hate me in the future?
506. What does the sexiest piece of clothing that you own look like?
507. What is your wildest dream?
508. What is the naughtiest thing you have done in public? Do you want to do it with me?
509. Would you still love me if your celebrity crush proposes to you?
510. Where do I stand on your priority list?
It’s not Truth and Dare if you don’t give your girlfriend at least one of these dares.
Boy, you are going to have a good time –
511. Make up a two minute song about me.
512. Hop in the shower while playing your favorite romantic song.
513. Kiss your favorite part of my body.
514. Treat me with going naked and performing a dance on “our” song.
515. Act like your favorite Disney character for our date.
516. Brush my teeth.
517. Go outside and run while shouting – “I love my boyfriend “insert name”.
518. Get ready in the dress I gifted you and meet me at the restaurant at 8.
519. Take off my underwear using only your teeth.
520. Do the silliest dance in the middle of the road and kiss me at the end.
Hugs, kisses and lots of cute giggles from your girlfriend.
God… Truth and Dare are the best questions for couples.
Now that you have added some extra spice to your love life by asking these questions, it’s time for things to get tricky.
Trap questions to ask your girlfriend
It’s time to trick your girlfriend by asking these trap questions.
By the end of it, you will have her darkest (and funniest) secrets with you and she won’t even realize it.
Prefer these questions only if you have the guts to face the reality. Start with these trap questions to have some fun.
521. How would you save yourself if I ever caught you lying?
522. Which Hollywood movie couple reminds you of our relationship?
523. What is the best way to end a long day?
524. What’s the first thought that will cross your mind if someone said they saw me with another girl?
525. According to you, what are the qualities of a charming person?
526. According to you, what is an ideal relationship? Do you believe you are in an ideal relationship right now?
527. What’s the wildest thing you have done as a dare?
528. Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend before?
529. Do you believe in an inevitable destiny or do you believe it can be changed?
530. Have you ever fantasized about sleeping with your best friend?
531. What do you think of your personal life and career in a year?
532. What are your thoughts on gay rights?
533. What was lacking and troubling you in your past relationships?
534. What did you want to become as a child?
535. What quality do you think your future child must have?
536. Do you believe in the theory that money can buy happiness?
537. If I’m not able to have sex due to some medical condition, will you still stay with me?
538. How long will you wait for me before moving on with another guy if I go missing?
539. If your mother forces you to choose between her and me, who would you choose?
540. According to you, who is the sexiest in my friend circle?
These were fun, right?
There’s nothing wrong in giving trap questions a shot. But remember that she is your girl and maintain your boundaries.
Let her have her space. It’s all for fun. Don’t turn it into an FBI interrogation.
To keep relationships alive, stay curious to discover each other through these innumerable relationship questions to ask girlfriend.
But, this list of questions should not limit your creativity. Go ahead and ask questions that are not on the list but in your heart.
But remember, the love potion in your relationship can soon dry out if you don’t keep refilling it. How can you do it?
Here are some tips to keep the fire in your relationship burning.
6 Tips to Spice Up Your Relationship
1. Escape from the mundane lifestyle!
Don’t ever let boredom strike in your relationship.
Keep surprising her with little things to create a house full of good memories.
Plan dinner dates, cook your partner’s favorite meal or send a handwritten note to her, but don’t forget to make your girl feel special (every once in a while!).
2. Spend some intimate moments together.
Intimacy need not imply sex all the time.
Sometimes, simply cuddling on the couch with your loved one and having a great conversation can be blissful.
Try hugging her from the back with a rose or a bouquet of roses when you get back home from work. 😉
3. Compliment her for little things.
Girls fall in love with guys who can bring a smile on their face. For every little effort that she takes for you, you must compliment her.
“This is the most amazing lasagna I’ve had in my entire life.”
If she dresses up for a date night in your favorite color, take the opportunity to comment on how beautiful she looks.
4. Talk about your goals and dreams.
Couples who discuss each other’s aspirations and dreams, also learn to motivate each other to achieve them.
Listen to your partner when she talks about her goals. You’ll also notice her eyes twinkling and that my friend, is the real bliss!
You must also involve her in your journey of achieving your dreams and goals.
After all, partners are referred to as soul mates for a reason. Isn’t it?
5. Log off from the devices
Technology can be our best friend and worse enemy, depending on how you use it.
Trust me, there’s nothing worse than losing your partner to his/her phone.
So, unplug all the devices and spend some personal time with her. Apart from the little surprises, what she craves for the most is your time and attention.
Don’t make her feel unheard while she is discussing her day with you. Pay attention and I promise, you will have her heart!
6. Create a love tradition
They are a thing.
A tradition that’s just for you both like a romantic movie night every week or trying a new adventure every three months. These traditions will not only help you rebuild excitement in your relationship but will also make you look forward to spending time with each other.
You can get more personal by trying a new sex position or even a new sex toy! 😉
Over to you…
Remember, conversations are powerful!
It can introduce you to a person’s most hidden layers without making them feel vulnerable.
You just need to steer the conversation with the right questions!
Surabhi has a deep passion for words. She puts her heart and mind into whatever she pursues and craves for creative ventures. She has always been keen on creating original content that can make a difference. In her experience as a content writer, she has had the opportunity to work on several fields with Psychology being her favorite. Surabhi says, words have the power to transform the world, better than a sword. So she hopes to contribute her bit to this revolution. At ThePleasantConversation, she feels lucky to have the opportunity to share content capable of bringing about a change in the lives of the readers.