Among all the fun games, the truth and dare questions game is one of the top choices among the audience. Especially because this game ensures roaring laughter with ultimate fun.
And so, to keep the fun going, you need to have ample topics in your kitty divided among different categories so that no one in the group feels left out.
While preparing the list, make sure your truth questions can embarrass, trick, and make the players laugh – all at once. Coming on to the dares, make sure the dares don’t harm anyone whether physically or emotionally, but alongside also triggers joy and laughter.
What is Truth or Dare Questions Game?
Truth or Dare Questions game is a popular party game that is played minimum between two people. The answerer chooses between Truth or Dare where truth stands for answering a question and dare asks to perform an action.
Whether you are playing with your partner or amidst your friend group, a party, or a gathering, party games always make or break the event.
Maintaining people and keeping them engaged at times becomes difficult and so there is this one hilarious, classic party game that never goes out of fashion – Truth or Dare.
Truth or Dare games are super fun if you have the right set of questions and dares prepared. This game is also a great way to challenge each other in the group and know each other well.
The number of players can be anywhere between 2-20 or even more than that. It can be played for a long time without the players getting bored.
Whenever you play truth or dare questions game, you must always remember that if you play along and answer a question honestly, it will be reflected among other players also. So be fun if you want others to be fun!
How to Play?
The rules are very easy! There is a bottle in between that rotates in every round. Between the two people appointed by the rotating bottle, one player chooses to answer the question and the other to ask.
The question being asked is: pick “Truth or Dare?”. Once the player has made a choice, the truth or dare questions are being asked.
In case the players pick truth, they will be asked a question that they must answer honestly. But if they opt to dare, then they are given the command of performing some action. Whatever it may be, it’s always a good idea to start your party with this fun game!
While this is a classic version of this game, there are other versions too. And of course, you can always create your own version.
So, now let’s begin the most awaited list with…
Good truth or dare questions
Good questions can be asked to anybody, at any time. If you’re playing the game amongst the family or your friends, these questions can set the tone right.
- What is the biggest lie you’ve told your family members?
- When was the last time you blamed somebody for your mistakes?
- What do your friends expect from you?
- Who is the person in the room you would opt to go out with?
- Have you ever hurt someone with your lie?
- What is the meanest thing you’ve ever done to somebody?
- What is that one thing that you like doing which people would never expect from you?
- When did you last encounter a police officer?
- What is that childish thing that you are emotionally attached to?
- Tell us about a strange place where you peed
- When was the last time you crapped your pants?
- Have your parents entered your room while you were doing something embarrassing?
- Who leaked your secrets?
- Tell us a secret that got leaked
- Tell us about your interesting fart story in public.
- What is the scariest nightmare you’ve experienced?
- What is one thing that you hide in the room when somebody enters?
- Why did you end your last relationship?
- Have you ever felt that your dream has come true in real life?
- What is the one thing that you like the most about your partner?
- Who are the last five people you texted?
- Allow someone from us to DM someone from your Instagram account.
- Eat a raw piece of garlic in 10 seconds.
- Do atleast 100 squats.
- Try keeping three ice cubes inside your mouth.
- Give a foot massage to the person on your right.
- Mix 10 different liquids in a cup and drink it.
- Yell out the first word that pops into your mind.
- Give a lap dance to someone of your choice.
- Remove four items of accessories that you are wearing at the moment
- Like the first 10 posts on your Instagram newsfeed.
- Eat a spoonful of mustard.
- Keep your eyes closed until your next turn.
- Show everyone what’s inside your wallet/purse
- Pretend to be the person to your right for ten minutes.
- Eat a snack without using your hands.
- Say two honest things about everyone else in the group.
- Twerk for a few minutes.
- Make the group laugh quickly.
- Try to insert your whole fist in your mouth.
So, these were a few questions that you would eagerly ask your friends for some fun and frolic.
Now let’s move onto…
Dirty truth or dare questions
Dirty truth or dare questions are best asked when this game is being played with your girlfriend or boyfriend or your partner.
At times, such questions are also asked amidst a group of friends that are well-versed with each other and so these types of questions wouldn’t offend anybody.
- Have you ever been caught naked in front of people?
- Have you sent your nude pictures to anyone?
- Do you like sexting?
- How many people have you sexted with?
- Would you like to do a naked dance?
- Who has seen you naked?
- Would you ever consider posing for Playboy?
- What’s your favorite body part of your partner?
- Among all the people in this room, who do you want to sleep with?
- When did you have sex for the first time?
- Which position do you enjoy the most?
- What’s your ultimate sexual fantasy?
- Do you get attracted to people of the same gender?
- Have you ever shared a ‘friends with benefits’ relationship with someone?
- If I paid you $100, would you wear your sexiest clothes to class?
- How many people have you slept with?
- How much money would we have to pay you for you to agree to flash your boobs?
- Are you fond of naughty magazines?
- How many times do you watch porn in a week?
- How many times do you get an erection in a day?
- Try to write your name on the floor with your tongue.
- Stick a French Fry in your nose and leave it there for 5 minutes.
- Lick a car tire.
- Put a spoonful of honey on your nose and coat it with a flour of your choice.
- Lift up the couch cushions, and whatever is beneath it, put it in your mouth for 10 seconds.
- Say something dirty to one of the players
- Send a sext to the last person in your phonebook
- Show off your orgasm face
- Seductively eat a banana
- You have to leave an R-rated voice message for an ex.
- Talk to your hand like you’re solving an investigation.
- Lay down on the ground and allow someone to draw an outline of your body.
- Very gently trace hands on someone else’s face and whisper, “hello darling, hello darling” five times.
- Keep your hand on the inner thigh of the person next to you.
- Undress yourself until you have only undergarments left on your body.
- Lightly trace your hands over someone else’s lips and whisper, “I’m coming, I’m coming,” five times.
- Dress your partner in your clothes, and take a picture.
- Call your partner’s parents.
- Sing a seductive song with some actions.
- Wear handcuffs for the entire game.
So, now you know these quirky, dirty questions can be asked to light some fire alongside a few cups of ice cream with your partner or friends. 😉
Not enough? Don’t worry. Read on to find some “freaky” questions!
Freaky truth or dares questions
Get all geared up with a list of questions that can freak the hell out of your friends. Trust me, the fun will be paramount!
- Have you ever smelled your toes?
- What is one weird game that you played as a kid?
- What was the last conversation you had on WhatsApp?
- Have you had fantasies about anybody from the room?
- One year ago, what were you doing on this day?
- Name one grossest thing that you are comfortable doing when you are alone
- Did you pick your nose after growing up?
- What will you name your children?
- What is the stupidest thing you have Googled?
- What is the most gross activity you’ve seen someone do?
- Why did you visit the drug store after 11 pm recently?
- Do you think your parents are hot?
- Have you ever fallen for your cousin?
- Who’s the ex you’d fall for again in a heartbeat?
- Are you having an erection right now?
- When did you fake it the last time?
- Which past relationship do you regret the most?
- Tell us about your interesting fetishes
- When did you last strip a person?
- Tell me something romantic that you’ve done and you’re proud of it?
- Open the main door and howl like a wolf for 30 seconds while looking at someone.
- Tie your hands to your ankles for the remaining game.
- Dump a bunch of legos on the floor and try to walk over it with your bare feet.
- Spin around 5 times speedly and then walk straight.
- Record the sounds you make while making out.
- Lick your partner’s feet for 2 minutes.
- Bend your partner over your knee and spank them.
- Make noise of the most satisfying orgasm you ever had.
- Imitate the last erotic piece you read.
- Show us the important part of a man/woman’s anatomy.
- Do the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done with a person in the room.
- Make someone feel horny.
- Do a weird thing that can turn me on.
- Make out like a porn film with a person of your choice.
- Reveal the darkest secret you know of somebody from the room.
- Sit on the ground with folded legs for an hour.
- Eat the food we provide you.
- Enact one moment with your ex.
- Speak in your teacher’s tone for 10 minutes.
- Sleep in your favorite make-out position.
Now, what’s the wait worth for?
Call up your friends, organize a fun party, and bombard them with questions they can never think of.
But after this heat-up session, all of you will need a breather, so here’s something for you!
Truth or dare questions clean
Clean truth or dare questions are usually for genuine-time spending that is not meant for entertainment but just for having a good time.
- What is your biggest skill?
- Who is your favorite person?
- How many times do you end up in an argument with somebody in a day?
- Will you marry somebody because they are rich?
- Who is the last person you called?
- What is the last message you received?
- Who is the last person you dated?
- Which is the smell you cannot tolerate?
- Which smell do you enjoy?
- Which is your favorite vacation place?
- Which is your favorite memory from school?
- Which is your favorite memory from college?
- Do you want to get plastic surgery?
- What makes you angry?
- What is the funniest prank you have played on someone?
- Have you ever had a near-death experience?
- Tell me about your worst accident
- Have you ever been rejected?
- When was your first heartbreak?
- What is one thing you want to learn?
- Break an egg on your friend’s head.
- Eat some pet food.
- Talk in a French Accent
- Eat a teaspoon of turmeric.
- Send a flattering selfie to everyone in the room.
- Someone from the group would give you a new haircut.
- Wear a dirty sock as a glove.
- Lick a bar of soap.
- Statue the person on your left for the entire game.
- Post a crazy picture on all your social media platforms.
- Talk with your tongue sticking out.
- Walk around with your eyes closed.
- Dance to a song that the group chooses.
- Drink a bottle of ketchup.
- Show us some of your embarrassing photos.
- Fart in the middle of the room.
- Do five burpees in under 30 seconds.
- Moo like a cow until your next turn comes.
- Tell the group your worst vomit story.
- Try doing a magic trick.
These simple questions can help make a stressful atmosphere lighter amongst friends.
So, now are you ready for a good laugh? Then, let’s go!
Witty and funny questions bring around a lot of laughter and so, here’s a list of questions for your party.
- What was one rumor that you started about somebody?
- What is one rumor that you have heard about yourself?
- Do you pee while having a bath?
- Have you drunk-called your ex?
- What’s your favorite guilty pleasure song?
- Which song turns you on?
- How many times do you have a crush on somebody in a day?
- What is one stupidest thing that you believed as a child?
- Tell us about your worst date
- Have you ever laughed at serious occasions?
- What is your go-to pick up line?
- What is the dumbest excuse you have given to your boss?
- What’s your sleaziest pickup line?
- What’s the weirdest thought you’ve ever had sitting on a toilet?
- What’s the worst present you have ever received to date?
- Have you ever pooped/peed your pants as an adult?
- Tell us about your sleep habits
- What was the longest you’ve had your oldest pair of underwear?
- What’s the most offensive joke that you have found funny?
- What is one stupid thing you have done to make somebody laugh?
- Sing a song with a silly voice.
- Stand in your hands.
- Imitate another player in the group.
- Do a crazy dance move
- Eat a spoonful of sugar without a break.
- Drink a glass of water with salt in it.
- Prank call a friend.
- Try to do a cartwheel.
- Try to eat something without using your hands.
- Try not to blink for at least 30 seconds.
- Imitate a cartoon character.
- Hold an ice cube in your hand till it melts.
- Talk with your tongue sticking out.
- Draw or write something while holding the pen in your mouth.
- Eat a spoonful of peanut butter and try singing.
- Try saying something with your mouth closed.
- Talk using the third person until the next turn.
- Sing every time you want to say something until the next turn.
- Spin ten times and try performing a simple task.
- Talk and act like a cowboy.
Hope these funny questions make your party a blast and bring in entertainment with food, friends, and lots of laughter.
Best truth or dare questions
As we are all grown-ups, most of our evenings are spent on social media or watching television. So, keeping all of these things aside, there are certain best truth or dare questions for your chill-pill time with your group.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When was your first kiss?
- Who do you think is the sexiest person in this room?
- What are the things you regret?
- Who is the person in the room that you would crush on?
- Tell me about the last person you licked
- Did somebody ever cheat on you?
- Have you cheated on somebody?
- Is there anybody in the room you have cuddled with?
- What would you buy me if I gave you $5000?
- When was the last time you peed in a pool?
- Whom do you lie the most?
- Who is the person you regret going out with?
- Which picture of yours do you find the most embarrassing?
- Is there any embarrassing vomit story in your life?
- Tell us about one of your public mischiefs.
- What aspect of your personality have you kept hidden?
- What is the first thing you would do if you were born in a different gender?
- What is the biggest thing you have tried to escape?
- Which childhood habit of yours do you still follow?
- Let the group give you a new hairstyle.
- Do ramp walk
- Take a shower with your clothes on.
- Break two eggs on your head.
- Sell a piece of trash to someone in the group using your best salesmanship.
- Attempt to walk on your hands for as far as you can.
- Imitate a celebrity every time you talk.
- Try to juggle 2 or 3 items of the group’s choosing.
- Gargle something that shouldn’t be gargled, but won’t hurt you.
- Get slapped on the face by the person of your choosing.
- Spin an imaginary hula hoop around your waist for the rest of the game.
- Seduce a member of the same gender in the group.
- Compose a poem on the spot based on something the group comes up with.
- Pole dance for 1 minute with an imaginary pole.
- Choose someone from the group to give you a spanking.
- Post an extremely unflattering picture of yourself to the social media outlet of your choosing.
- Hold a funny face for the rest of the round.
- Imagine something in your room. Now spell it with your nose and keep spelling it with your nose until someone from the group guesses what you are trying to spell.
- Drag your butt on the carpet like a dog from one end of the room to the other.
- Open a pack of snacks or candy using only your mouth, no hands or feet.
Now that you’ve had fun with these extremely weird and best questions, let’s move on to a few…
Sexy truth or dare questions
In the mood to light some fire and have some dirty fun? Well, here are some sexy questions for you and your partner.
- Who do you think has the biggest butt in the room?
- Share with us your favorite sexual experience
- Have you ever been up for a one-night stand?
- When did you get your recent bikini wax done?
- How often do you trim down there?
- What will be more thrilling: angry sex or makeup sex?
- Have you ever been sexually rejected?
- When did you get disappointed with sex?
- How often do you make use of sex toys?
- Share with us your funniest sexual experience?
- What is something that is absolutely off-limits in the bedroom?
- When was your sexual awakening?
- Who gave you the wisdom about sex?
- How many times do you have sex in a week?
- With whom did you have the wildest sex experience?
- Who do you enjoy sex with?
- Do you use condoms while having sex?
- Who gave you your worst kiss?
- What was it like going down on someone the first time?
- How did it feel touching a girl’s breasts for the first time?
- Order a sex toy online.
- Act and show us your favorite sex position.
- Send me a video of you stripping.
- Order new sexy underwear.
- Send me a video of you masturbating.
- Tell me something that will make me horny.
- Send me a voice message with dirty talk.
- Send me a sexy photo of you.
- Enact your last foreplay.
- Send a nude selfie.
- Read an erotic story by voice message.
- Call and turn me on.
- Send a video of you doing a blowjob.
- Moan as if you were in ecstasy.
- Record a video of using sex toys.
- Show us the picture of your favorite place to be kissed.
- Watch a porn video with me.
- Record the orgasm voice.
- Send a picture of you in underwear.
- Be friends with benefits with me.
Now that your partner is all horny with these sexy truth or dare questions… It’s time to ask some…
Embarrassing truth or dare questions
Whether going for a sleepover, a party, or just a little get-together with friends, it’s a good time to ask embarrassing questions to your friends.
- When did somebody walk into your room when you were naked?
- Tell us your most embarrassing nickname
- What is the most embarrassing text that you have received?
- How did you mess up a romantic encounter?
- What is one weird thing that you did for your boyfriend or girlfriend?
- Has anybody suspected you for an action and then it turned out to be you?
- What is one secret that you never want to reveal to your parents?
- Say something that you have hidden from us all this time
- What is your most embarrassing habit?
- When was the last time you ate the food that fell on the ground?
- Have you ever had a crush on someone older than you?
- Tell us about your imaginary friend as a child
- What is an illegal thing that you have done?
- How many times do you pick your nose in a day?
- How many days can you go without brushing your teeth?
- What is your most embarrassing photo?
- Did you ever taste ear wax?
- Have you ever licked someone’s sweat?
- You farted and blamed someone else in public. When has this happened?
- Have you ever talked to a stranger thinking they are somebody you know?
- Tell everyone an embarrassing story about yourself.
- Post the oldest selfie on your phone on Instagram Stories.
- Put as many snacks into your mouth at once as you can.
- Lick your plate.
- Buy a product secretively.
- Take a bubble bath right now.
- Dance naked when you are alone in the room.
- Take 15 selfies of everybody’s face.
- Something cooler that you tried but went blundering.
- Don’t brush your teeth tomorrow morning.
- Use face cream right now.
- Wear your favorite nightwear/pajamas
- Run around saying that you have lice.
- Eat from something fallen on the floor.
- Pinch the nose of the person next to you.
- Hang out with your parents.
- Lick the feel of your foot.
- Video call your mom right now.
- Remove your underwear and throw it in the garbage.
- Lick mayonnaise off of someone’s toe.
Embarrass your peer group members and enjoy the fun… before you dive into…
Extreme truth or dare questions
You would want some extreme questions when all the players are playing this game for a long time. These questions make the game a bit more difficult yet keep it fun!
- How many times have you farted in an elevator?
- What is one thing that gets you hot and bothered every time?
- Do you think of someone else except your partner?
- Have you ever danced on the road?
- What is the stupidest thing you have done to earn money?
- Which swear word have you used in front of your parents?
- Have you ever picked your nose and eaten it?
- What is the biggest gossip you have?
- What is one thing that you would never do even if someone offered you all of the money in the world?
- Have you ever broken a promise that you made to yourself?
- Who are you jealous of?
- What makes you self-conscious?
- What’s the best thing you wanted to become but now consider the worst thing ever?
- Is there any movie that you are emotionally attached to?
- If you had a chance to choose a different career, what would it be?
- Do you fake orgasm while looking sideways or looking the person straight in the face?
- What is the most you have done for sex in the past?
- When was a time you were so turned on you couldn’t stand it?
- Do you have an “I’m getting laid tonight” outfit? What is it?
- How do you spend your leisure time?
- Click on the account of the person who comes first in your feed and ping them on a 1 year ago post.
- Eat a whole piece of paper.
- Pick up a random person from the street and kiss him or her.
- Pick exactly 40 shells.
- Draw a face of a boy or girl with your tongue
- Do a sexy dance for me
- Suck your big toe.
- Eat raw pasta.
- Walk with bare feet on stones.
- Write a letter to your doctor and post it on Facebook status.
- Hug a mailbox until someone sees you.
- Kneel down for an hour.
- Wax your back.
- Trade clothes with someone in the group.
- Make a silly face until the game ends.
- Make a rap song about koalas.
- Call a stranger and tell them a secret.
- Allow a few people to slap your face.
- Walk on the streets as if you are drunk
- Let your ear and shoulder touch each other until the game ends.
Extremely hard dares when accomplished, bring about the actual fun amidst friends.
I am sure you can’t ask these questions to the kids and can neither suggest these dares. So, here’s a list specially curated for the little ones!
Not just grown-ups, but also the kids love playing this game. And so, here’s a bunch of questions for all those kids jumping with curiosity!
- Have you ever failed?
- Do you reach class on time?
- Whom do you share your lunch with?
- Who is your favorite teacher?
- Who is your best friend?
- What do you do to disturb the class?
- Have you ever stuck gum under a desk?
- What do you want to become once you grow up?
- Do you ever fight in school?
- Have you ever fallen asleep in class?
- How many times do you get punished in a week?
- Do you like giving tests or writing essays?
- Which subjects do you like the most?
- Which subjects do you hate the most?
- If you were invisible, would you sneak a peek in the other locker room?
- If you were to become a teacher for a day, which subject teacher would you choose to become?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve done in front of a teacher?
- What is one thing that has hurt you the most in school?
- Have you ever stolen anything from the school?
- What prank would you like to play on your teachers?
- Yell the name of your best friend.
- Go grab a book and read 5 pages from it.
- Moonwalk to the kitchen and drink water.
- Act like a monkey for 20 seconds.
- Show us your today’s browser history
- Show us your stack of cookies.
- Eat your snack without using your hands.
- Call a cousin who couldn’t come and talk.
- Try to juggle eggs or a tennis ball.
- Narrate a scary nightmare.
- Write your name with the left hand.
- Get your makeup done by a group member.
- Do makeup with your eyes closed.
- Go cuddle your teddy bear or any other stuffed animal that you have.
- Try to hold an ice cube.
- Borrow a pair of socks from someone in the room.
- Imitate your favorite cartoon character.
- Show us your dance moves.
- Sing your favorite song.
- Run 5 laps around the room.
Kids will have a lot of fun with these questions if you play it right. Make sure to add some sweets and snacks for the added incentive of the little ones.
Don’t worry teenagers, we didn’t forget about you!
If you’re a teenager reading this, there’s a good chance you’ve already played this game before. Keep this list handy if you are seeking more pleasure!
- Which phone application are you ready to delete?
- How many times have you smoked?
- Do you consume alcohol?
- Have you ever been influenced by somebody?
- Did you try drugs?
- Would you go to a nude beach?
- Are you still a virgin?
- Do you have any tattoos hidden?
- What is the longest time you’ve been in a relationship?
- Who is one person that annoys you the most?
- What would you do if you found out you flunked school?
- Have you ever been in a long-distance relationship?
- Who are the five people that you want to delete from your Instagram?
- If you got a chance to date a celebrity, who would you like to go out with?
- If you had the power to fire one teacher, who would it be?
- What excites you the most?
- Why do you want to go to college?
- Which phone application are you addicted to?
- What’s your dream job?
- Would you take admission to the same college as your crush?
- Put whipped cream on your hand and lick it in a sexual way.
- Sing the alphabets in reverse order.
- Act like a politician for 10 minutes.
- Raise your hand and show your armpits.
- Read aloud the last conversation in your WhatsApp.
- Do pushups for 12 minutes.
- Put 4 ice cubes in your shirt.
- Call the 6th contact on your cell phone.
- Lick your elbow.
- Drink a glass of salty milk.
- Wear a finger mustache for 2 minutes.
- Dance with no music for 5 minutes.
- Mimic the funniest person in the group.
- Belly dance on your favorite song
- Enact a scene of a favorite hero.
- Poke fingers to the one sitting beside you.
- Look into a guy’s eyes and tell him he is very handsome.
- Say a paragraph about your favorite person.
- Say something to everyone in the group.
- Tell me something about the most important thing for you.
Teenagers are so filled with fresh energy that they tend to enjoy this game the most.
Well, adults are not far behind.
Truth or dare questions for adults
Being an adult gives us the privilege to ask anything and everything. So let’s begin with this list of truth and dare questions and get the ball rolling.
- What do you think is your best feature?
- What is your least favorite feature?
- Do you lie on your resume?
- Do you enjoy singing karaoke in public?
- What is the stupidest thing you were scared of as a kid?
- How often have you cheated at board games?
- What has been your craziest nightmare?
- What is the biggest regret of your life?
- Do you think it is possible to love somebody at first sight?
- Do you think you have won something that you didn’t deserve?
- Have you ever imagined having sex with your parents?
- Have you ever overheard your parents talking about something that you weren’t supposed to listen to?
- Have you ever been hit by somebody on the road?
- Did your parents ever give you the “birds and the bees” talk?
- What do you do if you run out of toilet paper once you have pooped?
- What is the most embarrassing thing in your web history?
- Have you ever walked in on your parents while they were sharing an intimate moment?
- Do you wear fancy underwear on date night?
- Would you rather lose your sex organs forever or gain 200 pounds?
- What do you think is the greatest truth of life?
- Kiss the person to your left.
- Hug the person to your right.
- Flirt with your neighbor.
- Call a random person and flirt with them.
- Text your crush that you want to go on a date.
- Message your crush with a dirty emoji.
- Lick the shoe of a person from the group.
- Go into the bathroom and tickle your pubes.
- Talk dirty to your pillow.
- Use someone else’s toothbrush.
- Take off your underwear and give it to a stranger.
- Remove one item of clothing from your body.
- Write one paragraph with a dirty story.
- Read your friend’s dirty messages loudly.
- Lick the chocolate sauce with the finger.
- Remove your socks with your teeth.
- Talk to a random person on Instagram.
- Kiss your partner right now.
- Wear three clothes together.
- Allow your friend to text your crush.
Adults, teenagers or kids… everyone is different around friends.
…and so you also need a different list while playing this game in your friend circle.
Truth or dare questions for friends
A basic game of truth or dare is the perfect way to get to know your besties even better.
- If your crush told you he liked your best friend, what would you do?
- What would you do if your best friend likes your crush?
- When was the last time you lied to your best friend?
- Who’s sexier: you or your best friend?
- What did you first think about your best friend?
- What would you do if you get to know your friend’s partner is cheating on them?
- Rate your best friend’s looks from 1-10
- Will you help your friend in cheating somebody?
- Do you share bathroom essentials with your best friend?
- Will you incur a loss for your best friend?
- Would you want to become sexual partners with your best friend?
- If you had a chance, who would you end up your friendship with?
- Would you ditch your friends if you could become the most popular one in school?
- Do you intentionally ignore a friend’s text?
- What is the worst habit of your best friend?
- Do you think your best friend has got the partner he deserves?
- On an overnight trip, would you like to sleep with your best friend or partner?
- Can you ditch your friend for your partner?
- Who do you think your friend should date instead of her current boyfriend?
- What is your best friend’s secret that you have kept hidden from everybody?
- Tell us a secret you’ve kept hidden from your parents.
- Stuff marshmallows in your mouth and try singing a song
- Tell us a characteristic trait you want to change in yourself.
- Tell me about your secret crush.
- Tell about a person you met on social media.
- Tell us about a person you wet the bed with.
- Narrate the three wishes if a genie granted them to you.
- Tell me your biggest regret.
- Say an incident wherein you had to go to the weirdest place for the washroom.
- Eat all the food in this room
- Reveal all the details of your first kiss.
- Give an excuse to party out with your best friend.
- Tell me about an incident where you slept for the longest hour.
- Read the last thing you sent your best friend.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Tell me the last time you said a lie.
- List out 5 things you carry to a hotel room.
- Narrate the most embarrassing date in your life.
- Define a story with the worst pickup line.
- Take a crazy selfie with each member of the group.
It’s a super fun game to play, especially amidst friends with a few drinks. But it’s even more fun when you are playing with your boyfriend!
Truth or dare questions for boyfriend
You are always short on questions to ask your boyfriend. That is when this list comes to your rescue.
- Have you ever worn a woman’s piece of clothing?
- Have you ever been attracted to a boy?
- Which part of a girl’s body is your favorite?
- Where do you like to have sex?
- When was the most embarrassing time you got turned on?
- When did you make someone cry?
- When did you last hurt a girl?
- Who is your strangest off-limits crush?
- Tell me about the dumbest thing you have done to date
- What is one thing you have never done in the bedroom?
- Have you ever started making out while driving?
- Do you enjoy roleplay?
- When it comes to lingerie: do you like your girl naked or do you want something to unwrap?
- Do you enjoy second rounds or find it tiring?
- Does a girl’s moaning increase your enthusiasm?
- What is the biggest turn-off for you?
- How many times do you get an erection in a day?
- Are there any naughty videos on your phone?
- How many girls have you seen naked?
- What’s your worst drunk dial story?
- Kiss me at a place where you’ve never kissed before.
- Give me your phone and I will text someone on your behalf.
- Wax your chest.
- Blindfold me for 2 minutes and do whatever you want.
- Change your relationship status on Facebook for 15 minutes.
- Kiss me on my belly button now.
- Grab a kiss from me when your parents are around.
- Put an ice cube in your pants.
- Enact to be me for 2 minutes.
- Massage my hair with oil and put on a bun.
- If your best friend finds a picture of us while having sex and posts it on Facebook, what would you do?
- Give me a head massage.
- Finish a mug of beer at one go.
- Send a topless selfie.
- Send a picture of us to your sibling.
- Stalk your neighbor for 2 days.
- Do a striptease on the chair.
- Lick me till my underwear.
- Suck my nipples for 10 minutes.
- Use your teeth to take off my underwear.
Dares are always fun, especially when it’s with the partner. I am sure you enjoyed them too! 😉
Ah don’t worry boys; we have something for you too…
Truth or dare questions for girlfriend
Having a good conversation with your girlfriend is always appreciated, but sometimes it’s more fun when you pair it with a game!
- Tell me about the cheesiest guy you went out with
- Did you ever have a crush on your friend’s boyfriend?
- If you ever had a chance to make out with a boy, who would it be?
- Have you ever proposed to someone?
- What would you prefer: going a month without washing hair or going out without a bra?
- Have you gone out with somebody more than 10 years older than you?
- Do you talk to yourself in the mirror?
- Have you ever been ditched on a date?
- Do you want a love like Twilight?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you have done regarding your crush?
- Have you ever been a cheerleader?
- What is your seducing move?
- What do you do to get yourself ‘sexy’?
- If I was not in your life, who would you have dated?
- Which hairstyle suits me?
- What part of your body do you love?
- What part of my body do you love?
- If you could change something about my body, what would it be?
- Have you flirted with anybody behind my back?
- What is the sexiest thing about guys?
- Eat soap.
- Wear your favorite cloth inside out.
- Constantly talk for 2 minutes.
- Bark like a dog for 3 minutes.
- Make your favorite meal in 20 minutes.
- Dance to turn me on.
- Teach me how to kiss you.
- Talk in a fake accent.
- Sing a song with my name.
- Draw a portrait.
- Wear your underwear on your head.
- Touch your nose with your tongue.
- Give me a hug for 4 minutes.
- Make me sleep in 20 seconds.
- Do a headstand for 3 minutes.
- Give me a foot massage for 10 minutes.
- Do 5 pushups and say my name in each.
- Enact me
- Lick the floor.
- Give me a head for the rest of the game.
So, boys, did you enjoy the game? Of course, you did! 😉
For the ones who are married or are in a live-in relationship, you must know a lot about each other. So, here’s something exclusively for you!
Truth or dare questions for couples
Couples usually seek to spend time with each other but most times, their work profiles don’t seem to allow.
So, on the weekends, sit down with your partner and start playing this game along with this list of questions and dares.
- What is one thing that you are scared of telling me?
- What changes have you noticed in me after marriage?
- Which is the best sex memory of us?
- In which clothing do you like me the most?
- Why do you love me?
- Did you ever think we will cross paths?
- Would you like to go skinny dipping with me?
- What sexual adventures do you want to go on in 30 years?
- Why do you delete your web history?
- Have you ever inserted something weird in your body?
- What are your expectations from me?
- What is the wildest dream you’ve ever had?
- If you make out on screen, what would you prefer: pictures or videos?
- How many times have you danced with a stripper?
- When did you watch porn for the first time?
- Do you want me to fulfill any of your sexual fantasies?
- When have you given somebody a lap dance?
- When did you first get attracted to somebody?
- When did you understand you loved me?
- What’s the filthiest thing you have imagined doing to me?
- Send a text message to a person to look behind.
- Act like a dog for the rest of the game.
- Sing the chorus of a song.
- Let me give you a makeover.
- Put syrup on a pickle.
- Take four random ingredients, mix them and drink.
- Paint your eyebrows with butter.
- Take a cheese cube and keep it on your face until the game ends.
- Hop on one foot until your turn comes.
- Describe your last bathroom experience.
- Visit the chemist that sells adult diapers.
- Tag a random person in a post on Instagram.
- Scribble a dog face with your lipstick.
- Call the 4th person on your contact list.
- Behave like a baby.
- Sing A to Z.
- Go outside and pick grass.
- Drink rose syrup straight from the bottle.
- Pretend to be an animal.
- Eat raw eggs.
Hope you and your partner are having a great time with each other.
Oh wait, you’ve been crushing on someone. Here’s what you can ask them while playing this popular game.
Crush truth or dare questions
As we grow and jump onto our college, all of us tend to have one or many crushes.
And if by chance you spot them in the same group of friends as yours, here are questions you can ask to know them during the game.
- Have you ever cried during a movie?
- Would you mind having a coffee with me?
- What do you do on weekends?
- How many relationships have you had?
- Do you prefer a gentle kiss or a wild kiss?
- Where do you like to go on dates?
- Would you prefer a drive or a movie?
- Have you ever made out in a movie theatre?
- With whom did you first go on a long drive?
- Who was your childhood crush?
- Who was your first crush?
- What do you like to do on dates?
- What is your idea of romance?
- What is your idea of an ideal relationship?
- Where did you go on your first date?
- Would you dance with me?
- Do you mind drinking on dates?
- Who is a perfect boyfriend?
- Are you scared of long-term commitment?
- How do you like to spend time with your partner?
- Send me a pic of your favorite body part.
- Take your best thirst trap photo, post it on Instagram, and tag me.
- Send a screenshot of your search history for the last two days.
- Show me your best dance moves on Skype.
- Show me how you like to be kissed.
- Go in the shower with your clothes on.
- Write my name on your body.
- Put on all of your undergarments over your clothes.
- Kiss your crush’s big toe.
- Eat a spoonful of soy sauce.
- Keep quiet until your next turn.
- Show the contents of your purse.
- Lick your partner’s palm.
- Smell your partner’s socks.
- Peel a banana with your teeth.
- Close your eyes and let your partner draw on you for three minutes.
- Put mint leaves in a glass of orange juice and drink it.
- Go live on Facebook with me for 8 minutes.
- Go to a pet store and buy some pet food.
- Hang your crush’s socks from your ear.
It’s always fun to annoy your crush with stupid questions and dares but what about the times when you are playing this game over text.
The pandemic has turned the world into a digital medium and so these kinda question and answer games can also be played over the phone while texting a person or friend.
So, let’s start with this list!
- Were you ever shamed for picking your nose?
- Who is your secret crush?
- Do you find dogs cute?
- Do you have a habit of talking in your sleep?
- Do you click pictures in your bathroom?
- Have you ever stalked someone on Facebook and accidentally liked their pictures?
- Have you revealed a friend’s secret unknowingly?
- Do you prefer skyping or facetiming?
- What color underwear are you wearing?
- Do you want an arrange or love marriage?
- Would you choose your partner or a million dollars?
- How many slices of pizza can you eat at once?
- Which phone application do you use the most?
- Which is your favorite movie?
- Have you ever seen your parents doing it?
- Have you ever kissed a mirror?
- Tell me some of your guilty pleasures?
- Are you planning to marry your present boyfriend or girlfriend?
- Who are you closer to: Mother or Father?
- Have you ever cheated on a test?
- Send names of the five cutest people on your contact list.
- Text your dad that you’re arrested.
- Send me the last message you sent your guy.
- Send me a video of you singing.
- Send me a video of cooking instructions.
- Send me a screenshot of your call history.
- Send me the video of your craziest outfit.
- Send me a picture of the best food dish you made.
- Change your dress in 2 minutes.
- Send me a voice note saying hi.
- Send me a recording with a dialogue from your favorite movie.
- Eat a raw egg and send me a snap.
- Record yourself dancing and send me.
- Post a selfie on Twitter and tag me.
- Call your best friend and tell her you are engaged.
- Teach me to dance on a Live Session on social media.
- Call your neighbor and say hello.
- Wax on Instagram live.
- Mix some juice with alcohol and send me a picture of it.
- Post a random weird post on your Instagram story.
A conversation face-to-face is a lot different than a conversation over text. And if you are willing to flirt on text, you will definitely need this list.
Flirty truth or dare questions over text
The truth and dare questions game can be your perfect sneak-out if you are willing to make some healthy flirtatious comments.
But you must know how to make it.
If you feel clueless, start with this list! 😉
- Who do you think has the prettiest eyes?
- Who do you think has the cutest nose?
- Do you like my hair?
- Which body part of mine would you like to play with?
- Who do you think has the best smile?
- Describe the most attractive thing you find about me
- Who do you want to kiss?
- What’s one thing you would never do in front of someone you had a crush on?
- How many times do you check yourself before going on a date?
- What is your first move on a date?
- What first move turns you on?
- Do you like guys touching you on the first date?
- What is your wildest fantasy?
- Would you choose a wild, hot relationship or a calm and stable one?
- If you could marry someone of your choice, who would you marry?
- How far would you go with someone you just met and will never see again?
- What turns you off?
- What’s the sexiest thing about me?
- Would you go out with me if I was the last person on earth?
- If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you like to do with me?
- Cover one of your body parts in whipped cream.
- Text someone randomly.
- Send me a video of a sexual act
- Lick your own lips in a sexy way.
- Squeeze lemon on your elbow and lick it.
- Fantasize about something you want to do.
- Add a few ice cubes in your pants and dance.
- Try to gather email addresses of everyone present in this room
- Wear your pants with one hand
- Shake your booty for ten seconds.
- Write my name on your chest.
- Tell me what’s inside my purse.
- Eat a popsicle seductively.
- Eat your meal in your underwear.
- Shave your balls.
- Sweep the floor in your underwear.
- Go live on Instagram in your Bikini.
- Sing while taking a shower.
- Dance while you cook and send me a snap.
- Vacuum your bedroom in your underwear.
Flirty texts are in trend these days and so having fun over flirty questions is always a good choice.
But what next?
Dirty truth or dare questions over text
Well after a little flirting, won’t you like to move a step forward?
So pick your best from this list of dirty questions over text, and get going!
- Have you ever had sex in a car?
- Have you ever made out in an unusual place?
- How often do you masturbate?
- When was the last time you wiped a booger off on something that shouldn’t have boogers on it?
- Tell me your top five turn-ons
- What was your strangest sex dream?
- If you get a chance to date any of your friend’s boyfriends, who would you choose?
- Would you mind a threesome?
- Which married couple would you like to have a threesome with?
- With whom did you last have sex?
- When was the last time you had sex?
- What gives you orgasms?
- Have you ever made out at your workplace?
- Who did you have your best sex with?
- What is the most number of times you’ve done it in a day?
- Have you ever had an exciting dream about me?
- Do you like foreplay?
- How often do you watch naughty content?
- Would you mind taking a shower with me?
- Do you ever just want to tear off my clothes?
- Dance naked and record a video for me.
- Send me your nude picture
- Tell me about your embarrassing moments in bed.
- Shake your booty and send a video.
- Send a sext to the 4th person in your contacts.
- Put your fingers in the mouth and lick them.
- Eat a booger.
- Chug a glass of milk.
- Stick your hand in the toilet.
- Stuff grapes in your mouth.
- Pretend of making sweet love.
- Read a bedtime story in a seductive voice.
- Wear a short dress and dance and send me a video.
- Use your hands and show me a good sex technique that you love.
- Make out with any of your body parts.
- Go to the washroom and send a voice note with orgasmic sounds.
- Take a banana and take a video of you trying to put a condom on it.
- Show me a body part and tell me why you dislike it.
- Send me a naughty text that you could think of.
- Send me a picture of washed hair.
Wait, it’s not over yet. We still have some…
Unique Truth or Dare Questions
If you want to ask something different from the regular questions, then this list is for you.
- What is your biggest insecurity?
- What have you done to break the law?
- What is the biggest misconception about you?
- What is the punishment you’ll give someone to cheat on a test?
- Have you ever lied to get out of a bad date?
- Have parents walked into your room while you were making out?
- Have you ever made out on the same bed as your parents?
- Name one person you dearly loved but they didn’t love you back in return
- How have you been bullied in school?
- Name one thing you had to do forcefully?
- Tell me the top 5 things on your bucket list.
- Has anyone seen you peeing?
- Has anyone entered your bathroom while you were on the toilet?
- Have you seen someone’s private parts by accident?
- What is the lamest excuse you have heard for a breakup?
- Do you pee in bed if you are scared?
- What happens to you when you are nervous?
- What is one truth that you are unable to accept?
- Can you binge-watch YouTube Videos?
- How many people have you kissed?
- Eat a spoonful of butter and shoot a video.
- Lick your own armpit.
- Prank someone for 10 minutes.
- Eat a spoon filled with something of your choice.
- Text your crush about the screenshot of our conversation.
- Write a short love poem.
- Find lipstick and put it on yourself.
- Call someone and confess your love.
- Wrap your head in toilet paper.
- Use my photo as your background.
- Text your brother a hi.
- Call someone and say “You have bad hair”.
- Send the link to the video you last saw on YouTube.
- Do a dance on one leg.
- Show a snap of the picture in the wallet.
- Take a picture of you eating lemon pickle.
- Write my name on your hand with a permanent marker.
- Close your eyes and text me.
- Put up a post in your feed praising me.
- Write a break-up message for some random contact.
So, we have discussed a lot of questions… funny, dirty, flirty… but what about the times when you want your friends to feel awkward with questions like “How long has it been since you brushed your teeth?”
Don’t worry, we got you covered. Just keep reading!
Awkward Truth or Dare Questions
There are some questions that people always avoid answering. Well, now’s a good time to make the awkward situations feel easy.
- Name 10 items that you have bought but never used?
- How often do you shop?
- Which player would you like to swap lives with for a week?
- What physical features do people compliment you for?
- Who in the room do you consider a player?
- What does your boyfriend or girlfriend think about marriage?
- Did you ever have an annoying experience while shopping?
- Who among the players do you think has the best body?
- What is the dumbest thing you’ve said to your partner during sex?
- Do you cover your eyes during a scary part in the movie?
- Do you look at couples romancing in the movie?
- Have you ever walked into a wall?
- Have you ever had lice in your hair?
- Have the police ever arrested you?
- Which animated movie can you watch over and over again?
- Has social media ever landed you into trouble?
- Have you ever been able to get a date through social media?
- Which dating apps do you use?
- How do you decide whom to date?
- What’s the one thing you do every morning you don’t want others to know?
- Text some person that they are crazy.
- On Facebook type “I Love Breasts.”
- Make an ugly cry face and post on your feed.
- Fake Mr. Bean during Christmas.
- Do something politically incorrect.
- Give me your unlocked phone for five minutes.
- Inform your crush that you love them.
- Allow us to send snaps to your friends on Snapchat.
- Walk on the streets on four legs like a dog.
- Call the last person in your history and tell them to shut up.
- Call a random person on your list and do “meowing” for 10 minutes.
- Buy a makeup kit for a guy.
- Put water on the makeup face of a girl.
- Go on YouTube, live chat, and create a fight.
- Post your most unattractive and unfiltered photo on social media feeds.
- Comment on every single post of your enemy.
- Type something politically controversial on Facebook.
- Call a pharmacy for some weird medicine inquiry.
- Hit a man with a creepy pickup line.
- Stand outside the house in innerwear.
Awkward questions are just a means to have some cringe fun amongst our friends. But what about some…
Ridiculous Truth or Dare Questions
Silly questions are like a light snack that triggers sly laughter. So, take it with joy and also answer the questions well.
- What’s the most useless piece of information you know?
- What do you wish to forget?
- What is one food item that you have never ordered at a restaurant?
- If you were given the blessing of reincarnation, what would you like to become?
- Is it better to use shampoo as soap or soap as shampoo?
- If you run out of toilet paper, would you consider wiping with the empty roll?
- What would be the worst part about getting naked in front of your crush?
- Who do you think is the worst singer in your group?
- If you had seven lives, what would you do?
- If you had a chance to play a prank without being held, what would that prank be?
- Have you ever skinny dipped in a swimming pool?
- How do you pretend to like someone?
- If you could use only one swear word for your remaining life, what would be that word?
- What would you prefer eating: Dog food or cat food?
- Which animal do you think your friend resembles?
- With which animal can you compare your eating habits?
- Would you prefer not bathing for a month or having the same food for a month?
- What is one thing that you have seen but wish you hadn’t?
- How many days can you spend without eating?
- If you could only text one person for the rest of your life, but you could never talk to that person face-to-face, who would that be?
- Yell at the top of a mountain that you are adopted.
- Borrow a cup of water from your neighbor.
- Walk on the street in underwear.
- Stand on the lawn for 5 minutes.
- Take a selfie and post on Instagram with the caption, “Don’t hate players, hate the game.”
- Send a snap with you singing a Zayn Malik song.
- Show your Google Search History.
- Call Pizza Hut and ask who built the hut.
- Post a drunk picture of you.
- Write a handwritten letter to me.
- Knock on the neighbor’s door and say sorry.
- Quack like a duck and say I love you to your crush.
- Do 10 jumping jacks while making a dog sound.
- Hold a person’s hand until the game ends.
- Post a picture saying that you’re feeling lucky.
- Switch bras with the person on your left.
- Say I’ve been abandoned by my parents at the door.
- Take the phone of the person beside you.
- Stand in front of your house in a statue form for 10 minutes.
- Make a funny face until the game ends.
Ridiculous questions bring about silly fun amongst all of us. That’s the thing about truth and dare questions games: you can be as silly as you want to be!
Easy Truth or Dare Questions
If you feel heavy and wish to make the environment light after being bombarded with heavy questions – Here’s a list of questions that can be asked on a casual note.
- When did you go for the most romantic date?
- What is one thing that you ate but others find gross?
- What will you like to become in your next birth?
- If you become invisible for a day, what would you do?
- How many times do you drink in a week?
- Which is your favorite drink?
- Which video game did you play the most as a child?
- What songs do you sing in the shower?
- Has it ever been that you didn’t return a library book?
- Do you sleep with soft toys around you?
- What do you wear while sleeping?
- Do you take bubble baths?
- Are you in touch with your high school crush till today?
- Do you fear darkness?
- How often do you wear unwashed clothes?
- How many times do you bathe in a week?
- What is the first thing you notice when you meet someone?
- Which is your favorite pet?
- How often do you click selfies?
- How much time do you spend on social media in a day?
- Attempt to do 10 pushups.
- Crabwalk across the room.
- Army crawl inside the room.
- Attempt rotating a cartwheel.
- Run around the house.
- Touch your nose with your tongue.
- Spin in a circular motion for 20 seconds.
- Sniff a person’s shoe.
- Wear your shoes on your hands.
- Sing a song of your choice.
- Switch clothes with someone.
- Draw a picture of the scenery.
- Allow someone to fix your hair.
- Tickle someone for 20 seconds.
- Take a bite of the sandwich from the one sitting beside you.
- Wrap yourself fully in toilet paper.
- Smell the breath of your cousin.
- Create nicknames of other players.
- Shake hands with other players by closing your eyes.
- Introduce yourself to all the other players.
So, these were a few easy-going questions that can ensure a smooth flow to your fun game.
No, that’s not all.
We also have…
Great Truth or Dare Questions
There are times when none of the above categories will fit the situation. At those times, you can easily use this list without giving a second thought.
- Has it ever been that you cried so much while watching a movie that you wet your shirt?
- What is one thing in your web browsing history that you wouldn’t want anyone to know about?
- What do you feel when someone sings ‘Happy Birthday’ for you?
- Who did you last stalk on Instagram?
- What is the worst memory of this year?
- What is the worst thing that happened to you last year?
- What do you do when you are unable to flush the toilet in a public place?
- What book are you embarrassed to read?
- How many selfies do you take in a day?
- What do you eat when nobody is around?
- Have you ever peed on a sofa because you were too drunk?
- What is the biggest lie that your parents told you?
- Describe an incident when you played a prank on someone which led to a disaster
- What kind of parent do you want to become?
- What is the biggest mistake of your parents, according to you?
- What do you think about the couples who give nicknames to each other?
- You think your butt is like: mom or dad?
- Did you do a chicken dance just to provoke your enemy when you were a kid?
- Which is one book that you recommend to everyone and why?
- What does it take to get a special place in your heart?
- Rap about your best friend for 10 minutes.
- Sing in the most embarrassing voice.
- Read out the last longest message you sent your best friend.
- Reveal details about your first makeout session.
- Take a selfie with an animal nearest to you.
- Drink a glass of water with 2 spoons of sugar at one go.
- Eat the most unhealthy food available in the buffet.
- Allow your other friend to put a story on your social media on your behalf.
- Have three bites of the banana peel.
- Smell the bare foot of one of the members from the group.
- Say pickles at the end of each sentence you say for next 10 minutes.
- Imitate a YouTube star for 5 minutes.
- Name 6 personalities that you hate the most.
- Perform 12 squats in a jeans pants.
- Go to the streets and pinch a stranger
- Draw an image of your inspiration.
- Eat 5 green chillies
- Lick your own sweat
- Narrate a poem for 1 minute long.
- Lay on the floor and behave like a snake.
Did you think we will bid you goodbye just with the questions!
We always have a little bonus waiting for you at the end of each think-piece.
5 Tips that can make Truth or Dare more fun!
So far you already know that the game is super fun! But now, let’s try to know what else can you add to it to make it more interesting.
After sharing the questions with you, here are some more tips on how you can capitalize on the “fun” aspect of this game.
1. The Pick-Your-Dare rule
If player A doesn’t want to play the dare given by you, then you call to ask all other players to put up a dare of their choice.
Let player A choose the dare he wants to perform from the given dares. This way nobody’s turn is missed and disputes are avoided.
2. The Inescapable Dare
Some people avoid dares because they know it might be embarrassing.
But this version of the game doesn’t give the player an option of choosing truth or dare. The player has to compulsorily choose truth for one round and dare for another. There’s no escape!
3. Spin the Bottle
This is the most common and our favorite version of truth and dare. Here, you no longer need to wait for your turn.
You spin the bottle and whoever the bottle points to, it’s their turn to choose truth or dare. After which, the bottle is spun for the second time to decide who will ask the questions. Simple!
4. Drinks or shots
If you are 18+, you can surely play this game with alcohol. You can twist this version like – instead of answering the truth question, a player has to consume alcohol.
Then, whenever a person doesn’t like a question, they need to mix something in their drink. You can also make your own versions of drinking games with this one.
5. Play it with friends
Playing it with family is not harmful but we all know that with friends, it is different. So, if you want to enjoy this game thoroughly, it is strongly advisable to gather your friends and enjoy the night.
Over to you…
Truth and dare questions game have been an evergreen party game for decades. You can play it with one person or in a group. The best part is that it is suitable for every occasion like birthday parties, cocktail parties, bachelorette parties, or normal gatherings.
This game has won the hearts of many and revealed endless secrets. The dare part is super fun and entertaining as it leaves a memory in everyone’s mind.
The best part is that if played well, this game has the ability to make you laugh and cry together.
So now, what’s the wait worth for?
Call your friends and start playing!
Surabhi has a deep passion for words. She puts her heart and mind into whatever she pursues and craves for creative ventures. She has always been keen on creating original content that can make a difference. In her experience as a content writer, she has had the opportunity to work on several fields with Psychology being her favorite. Surabhi says, words have the power to transform the world, better than a sword. So she hopes to contribute her bit to this revolution. At ThePleasantConversation, she feels lucky to have the opportunity to share content capable of bringing about a change in the lives of the readers.