A good list of relationship questions can help you solve a lot of problems.
If you have been in a relationship, you know misunderstandings happen, whether you want it or not. And then, as a result, both of you stop communicating either because you are out of topics or because of the silent-killer “ego”.
At such crucial moments, the relationship questions can be your savior.
You can ask these questions to finally break out of the painful silence or in the normal course of conversation.
It helps you dig deep into your partner’s mind and understand their concerns and opinions. When you already know what is in their mind, it saves you from future conflicts and arguments.
To help you further, there are different categories listed here along with the questions. Just scroll to the part that resonates with you the most, and start asking…
Deep relationship questions
There are some questions that help you know about a person on a deeper level.
However, be cautious that you have spent some time with the person already before asking these deep questions. The person must trust you enough to answer this set of questions.
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What do you mean by quality time for couples?
- What is the best way of spending time with the one whom you love?
- What is your first impression of me?
- Have you been in a toxic relationship for a long time?
- Have you been in a long-term relationship before?
- What does love mean to you? How many times have you felt it?
- What do you think is the biggest strength of our relationship?
- How do we balance each other?
- What’s one thing you think makes our relationship unique from everyone else’s?
- What’s your favorite way to show affection?
- What do you think was your most disappointing moment in our relationship?
- What’s one thing you feel our relationship lacks?
- What’s one thing you’re scared to ask me, but you are really desperate to know its answer?
- What’s your favorite memory of us?
You can also strike a deep conversation with the help of a game. Yay!
Relationship questions game
You know what’s fun? A game. So why don’t you ask whatever is in your mind with the help of a game? You get your answers and also have a lower risk of upsetting the other person.
- Who was your first crush, and what were his/her special qualities?
- What’s something you used to believe earlier about relationships, but you don’t believe it any longer?
- What’s something astonishing that you were afraid of when you were a child?
- How do you express anger?
- What’s something you want to do, but haven’t gathered the courage yet?
- Who is more generous, you or me?
- Do you ever dream about me?
- Which song describes our love story best?
- Do you think “harmless” lies exist?
- Do you have a personal flaw that you’d want to fix if you could?
- Do you like to be surprised?
- What’s your favorite movie of all time?
- Are you an optimist, or a pessimist?
- Who, among us, has a better sense of humor?
- Who was your first celebrity crush?
What fun is the game without adding the fun element to the questions?
Fun relationship questions
You talk to somebody because you’re bored or you need a distraction. In simple terms, you need entertainment or fun.
Here’s a list of fun relationship questions that you can ask.
- If you had one day left to live, what would you do to enjoy yourself?
- What keeps you awake at night?
- What would you do if you won $10,000 now?
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten to date?
- What one thing would you like to change about me?
- Who was the first person you kissed?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Do you have any funny hidden talent?
- If money didn’t matter, what would you do with your time?
- How do you feel in crowds?
- What are the top three things on your bucket list?
- Have you ever slept with a smelly person?
- Have you been a part of street fights?
- Do you have any odd quirks?
- How many date nights have been plunder?
But what if you are talking to somebody new? Would you be able to ask the same questions? Absolutely not. So, here’s a list of good questions for you!
Good relationship questions
When you ask a question to somebody, they’ll either like it or dislike it. When you are meeting a new person, you must be mindful of the questions and make sure to ask questions that don’t offend the opposite person.
So, this is one of the lists that can be asked to anyone without making them mad.
- What are the top 5 adventures you’ve had in your life?
- What was the hardest life lesson you’ve learned?
- What is your dream job?
- What makes a relationship stronger?
- Where do you hope to be living in the next five years?
- Do you believe in the institution of marriage?
- Do you want kids? How many?
- What are the favorite traits of your personality?
- What would your ideal wedding setup look like?
- How would you prefer to decorate our sweet home?
- Do you feel the same way you felt for me at the beginning of this relationship?
- Why or Why don’t you like my personality?
- Do you prefer that we eat meals at the same time and cook together?
- Are we positively impacting each other’s life?
- Do you make conscious efforts for a relationship?
- What do you value in a relationship?
- What’s your favorite activity that we do together?
- How much do you think you understand me?
- Who brings up arguments often?
- Will you forgive me if I cheat on you?
- When was the last time you said “I love you” to me?
After all the interrogation, it’s time for another game!
Would you Rather questions relationships
Have you played the ‘would you rather’ game? It’s the most fun game and nobody can ever deny this. All you have to do is to give options to the other person and let them choose which situation they’re ready to be in.
You can also back up the answers with some fun stories and spend a memorable evening.
- Would you rather skip using social media for a week or skip brushing your teeth for a week?
- Would you rather fall in love twice with me or never fall in love?
- Would you rather wear only one dress for the rest of your life or eat only one food for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather memorize all your contacts’ email addresses or their phone number?
- Would you rather kiss my lip or neck?
- Would you rather be a dog or a cat?
- Would you rather make me your best friend or marry me?
- Would you rather be a gentleman or lady, or a fun-loving casanova?
- Would you rather eat a full cake or a full pizza?
- Would you rather make more money or make more girlfriends/boyfriends?
- Would you rather become a doctor or a teacher?
- Would you rather buy a grand hotel or a large Bungalow?
- Would you rather wear green or orange?
- Would you rather visit a church or a pub?
- Would you rather call me your sweetheart or honey?
This was about the ‘would you rather’ game. You can create similar questions yourself and enjoy.
Relationship questions to Ask a Guy
Guys always say girls are too complicated. But haven’t you felt hesitant talking to a guy? I know, me too.
It’s so difficult to understand their interest areas. For girls, it’s simple, if nothing, you could always talk about shopping. But if you don’t want to mess up the conversation with a guy, just jump on to these questions.
- What is the one secret you’ve not shared yet, but you are going to reveal to me today?
- What was the last time you cried for a girl?
- How do you want to spend a perfect day?
- Have you lived in different cities with different partners?
- Have you ever impregnated anyone? How did you handle it?
- What was the most difficult decision you took in your life?
- Who broke your heart?
- What is the sexiest thing a girl can wear?
- When you are not together, do you communicate enough with your partner?
- Who are you jealous of?
- What hobby or skill would you like to learn together with your partner? Why?
- What is the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
- What was your first kiss like?
- What is your love language?
- Do you think a relationship can get back to normal from cheating?
- What is your biggest regret?
- How do you feel about gay rights and gay relationships?
- What word do you hate the most? Why?
- Have you ever been to a palm reader?
And then we have some questions for girls.
Relationship questions to Ask a Girl
Like girls, boys find it difficult to talk to girls too because the interest areas of both genders are so different.
To impress a girl, first, you need to talk to her. And to get her talking, you need to ask her things about her. If you’re unsure what to ask, why don’t you use this as a reference?
- Do you plan to get married anytime soon?
- Do you believe in God? How do you explain it?
- What challenging experiences have made you stronger as a woman?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is the most important thing you learned from your parents?
- What is your biggest fear? How do you plan to overcome it?
- What is one makeup product you cannot do without?
- What dress feels most comfortable to slide into?
- What foreign country would you love to live in?
- Which peaceful place do you visit when you are stressed?
- Have you ever meditated for more than 10 minutes?
- What is your ideal beauty regime before bed?
- Which product do you shop the most?
- What is your favorite cooking dish?
- Who do you look up to?
Well, times will not be always simple when you can just ask these questions and relish the hours spent.
While talking to a guy or a girl, you’ll realize that they have some complications too.
What to do then?
Controversial relationship questions
No relationship is a cakewalk. Efforts must be made from both sides to make it thrive. But what if the person you’re talking to says the relationship has certain complications or you yourself have a doubt that there are.
You wouldn’t want to offend the other person but will certainly like to know what’s going on.
- How serious and committed were you in your previous relationships?
- Would you ever leave me for someone who makes more money than I do?
- Would you agree to an open relationship?
- Is there someone for whom you tried taking your own?
- Has an ex tried blackmailing you?
- If you want to ask me anything and want me to be truthful, what would it be?
- Do you lie to me often?
- Is there anything you regret doing with me?
- Have you crossed your limits with me?
- Would you end the relationship if you knew that I cheated on my partner in my previous relationship?
- Have you been to a Japanese massage center?
- What kind of parent do you think you would become in the future?
- Would you forgive me if I confessed that I slept with someone after getting drunk?
- Am I an honest or dishonest person?
- Do you believe in falling in love with more than one person at the same time?
Apart from this, if things are new between you two, you’ll like to talk more about them and know them at a deeper level.
If that’s the case, start asking these questions.
New relationship questions
New relationships are all about butterflies, excitement, adrenalin rush, and violins playing around you. These new vibes make you feel the best.
At such times, you just want to talk about your beloved and know about their likes and dislikes in and out. These questions will help you do just that.
- Are you looking for some serious commitment?
- Do you still have a picture of your ex?
- How do you celebrate your birthday?
- What’s your go-to outfit for the gym?
- What do you do to pamper yourself on weekends?
- What do you feel most grateful about?
- What are your turn-ons? Turn-offs?
- What did you last sing to someone else?
- Who is your favorite motivational speaker, and why?
- Do you prefer eating out, or cooking at home?
- Are you a miser?
- Do you think celebrating Valentine’s Day is corny?
- Do you like adventurous people or disciplined ones?
- Are you a creative person or a calculative person?
- What is the most important thing to do on your bucket list before you die?
But, if you are already committed, you might want to ask something your girlfriend like:
Relationship questions ask your girlfriend
When you’re in love with your girlfriend, you’ll like to know what is in her mind and how she visualizes your future.
If you don’t want to sound too desperate then you can be subtle with this list.
- In what situations did you feel that I love you?
- Do you feel comfortable around me?
- How do you feel when I touch you?
- Are you planning to be a homemaker or a professional?
- Do I earn enough to support your demands?
- What do I mean to you?
- How long can you live away from me? Mind you: Not even a phone call! 😉
- What difference between you and me drives you crazy?
- Has the journey with me till now been smooth or a mix of odds and even?
- Are you satisfied with your life right now?
- Do I complete you as a life partner?
- If you could recreate a special memory, what would it be?
- Why did you fall in love with me?
- Will you call me even after we break up?
- How do you feel when we’re not together?
And similarly, here’s the list to ask your boyfriend.
Relationship questions to ask your boyfriend
With your boys, you need to be careful that you don’t hurt their male ego while asking them questions. If you make this mistake, it can result in the end of a relationship.
Hence, play safe while framing your questions. In case of doubts, use this list.
- Have you ever been secretly engaged or married to someone?
- What is the best present you’ve ever received from me?
- When you’re having a bad day, what makes you feel better?
- Do I look better in photographs or reality?
- Which TV show would you like to host?
- Do you hold grudges against anyone?
- What do you love doing on a rainy day?
- Have you ever been abusive in a relationship?
- Did you go to summer camp? What is your favorite memory from there?
- When was the time you laughed the hardest?
- How would you describe your relationship with your family?
- What do you feel when you look into my eyes?
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought?
- What is your favorite part about being an adult?
- Do you think money can buy happiness?
You can certainly ask these questions to your boyfriend while on a date or even on a weekend get-together.
But, what will you do if it’s a long-distance relationship?
Long-Distance Relationship Questions
Long-distance relationships are very difficult to handle. You miss your partner and you want to have them in your arms. At the same time, you feel insecure about losing them.
Thus, long-distance relationships pose the most questions in front of you. But while asking these questions, you need to be sure you don’t offend your partner.
- Would you get a tattoo of my name? Where?
- How does a happy sex life affect a relationship?
- What are your plans for a romantic vacation?
- What is my worst habit that disturbs you?
- What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep?
- Can you count the days from the time we started dating?
- What type of activity do you define as cheating in a relationship?
- Do you talk to my photographs?
- If you could write a letter to me, what would you write in it?
- Has distance been a barrier in between our love?
- What is one song that can always remind you of me?
- Which photographic memory would you like to revive with me?
- How would you want our children to look, you or me?
- Do you feel attracted to other people? How often?
- What’s the last book you read and really enjoyed?
This was about long-distance relationships. But when you’re trying to build a bond with somebody, you’ll need the help of our next list.
Relationship building questions
When you’re trying to build a relationship with somebody, you must try to get to know them first. Talk about different topics to know their opinions. Ask them how comfortable they’re with you before taking your relationship to the next stage.
To do this, take the help from the below questions.
- If you could choose anyone in the world to take a selfie with you, who would you choose and why?
- How have I changed in the last 5 years?
- What do you dream about very often?
- Do you believe in dream interpretations?
- What was the one thing about your parents’ relationship that you’d like to carry forward to ours?
- What was your favorite place to go as a child and why did you love it?
- Do you think we are transparent enough?
- Over the last 5 years, how do you think you have changed?
- Do you ever talk to yourself about me?
- Do you imagine romantic stuff with me as soon as you hit your bed?
- What are the three things without which you cannot imagine your life?
- Do you believe in the afterlife?
- If you could plan the perfect date with me, what would that include?
- How do you want our relationship to be as an old couple?
- If you had a crystal ball that could tell you anything about your life that you don’t already know, what would you ask for?
But if you’re already a couple, you already know a lot about them. However, there are still few things that you can always ask.
Relationship questions for couples
Couples already know their partners. But in frequent intervals, it is good to ask questions to your partner to know what’s in their mind and if things are perfectly fine between you two.
Communication is the key in every relationship and you wouldn’t want to mess it up with your loved one.
- What things do you look forward to each day?
- What are your couple goals?
- How was your first sexual experience?
- Do I make you feel like you’re still my priority?
- Do you still stalk your ex?
- When was the last time you had great sex?
- Do you trust me?
- How was your most romantic date?
- Do you have any deal-breakers, things that would make you seriously reconsider our relationship?
- Am I more good-looking than your previous partners?
- When did you first think I was attractive?
- What is your philosophy of love?
- What is your favorite color on me?
- Am I extra-possessive?
- Are you satisfied with our chemistry and intimacy?
Instead of direct questions, you can also do this with the truth or dare game.
Relationship truth or dare questions
Truth or dare is a game played for ages and it is still one of our favorite games because it spills many beans. You can also play it with your partner or friends and see where the relationship is going.
- What compliment do you receive very often?
- Share the most exciting sexual fantasy that you ever had?
- What is the biggest insecurity about our relationship?
- Write a poem for me now.
- What turns you on?
- Which physical feature of an opposite gender do you notice first?
- Did you ever have a crush on a high school teacher?
- Call a teacher and propose to him/her.
- Give me a love bite now.
- Did you ever pick your nose in the office?
- Have you ever desired a more good-looking partner than me?
- Call an ex and ask about general well-being.
- Have you experienced a ghostly presence?
- Shout out your love’s name.
- Did you ever fart inside an elevator?
Or maybe play a quick quiz round?
Relationship quiz questions
If you want to know the real truth, don’t give time to the other person and ask the questions in the form of a quiz. This adds to the fun all while you seek true answers to your questions.
- What are your family dynamics?
- What was your favorite school subject?
- At what place did we have our best sexual experience? When?
- What are your tips to have a healthy long-distance relationship?
- When did we first meet?
- What is my favorite color?
- What is my favorite dish?
- What is my favorite destination?
- What are the most confusing parts of my personality?
- Who is better at sexual play, you or me?
- When did we last quarrel? Why?
- Who is a perfectionist? You or me?
- Who has a poor sense of fashion? You or me?
- Who is a cry baby? You or me?
Apart from this, you’ll find an entire category dedicated to relationship advice questions.
Relationship advice questions
When you’re in a relationship, you want your partner to realize certain things or you want to know their take on the relationship.
This can be done easily with the use of relationship advice questions.
- Who proposed first?
- Have we started to do something because of each other’s influence?
- How do you feel when I have to leave you for some time because of work/college?
- Are you willing to compromise your happiness for a successful relationship?
- Do you like spending time with my friends and family?
- Have we seen each other at our best/worst?
- Is it really necessary for you to know everything about your partner’s previous relationships?
- How often do you call me? Is it sufficient?
- What sacrifices have you made for this relationship?
- Will you say sorry even though it’s not your fault?
- How often do you think of me in a day?
- Do I remind you of the painful feeling of your previous relationships?
- How do you feel when others find me attractive?
- How important is it to respect each other’s beliefs?
- Do you smile when you relate something from your daily life with me?
And there are some more great questions.
Great Relationship Questions
Keep the conversation going with these evergreen questions.
- Are you willing to change our relationship status to marriage?
- Do you want to play sports together?
- What’s more important: your own happiness, or mine?
- Have your feelings for me deepened over time?
- Do you feel like I really understand what’s going on through your mind?
- Do we discuss politics with each other? Why not?
- Do you daydream about your after-marriage scenes?
- Do you feel loved or appreciated by your friends and family? How much?
- Have you ever felt that any one of us is not taking our relationship as seriously as it is required?
- If you get to know the exact day when you’ll die, would you change something in your lifestyle?
- Who’s the funniest of the two of us?
- What are the characteristics of an ideal wife/ husband for you?
- Do you feel accepted for who you are?
- Which one of us is wiser?
- Do you ever compare your previous relationships to this one?
But if you want them to give a thought, go with the tough questions.
Tough relationship questions
It is not necessary to always go easy. You can also try some tough relationship questions if you share such a bond.
These questions will compel your partner to think a little and unwind like never before.
- If you are having a bad day, would you want me to be with you or leave you alone?
- Would you like to be famous? For what?
- Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you’re going to say?
- Name three things you and I appear to have in common?
- What is your most terrible memory?
- If I and your sibling have a fight, whom would you ask to remain quiet?
- Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. You can save any 5 items? What would they be? Why?
- If you could make one confession to me, what would it be?
- If I die today itself, would you marry/date someone else?
- After we have kids, who would be more important, me or kids?
- What is more difficult: making me laugh or making me cry?
- Will you ever leave me?
- Do you have fun with me?
- Do we make healthy conversations?
- Did you like me first or love me first?
And if you want to get more rough, try these questions and test your compatibility.
Relationship test questions
You’re not taking an actual test here. But you’re only asking them questions to know that your relationship ideas match theirs and you both are on the same table.
If the two of you have different ideologies about relationships, it is hardly going to last. It’s better to clear things beforehand.
- How important is religion in your life?
- What is one thing that makes you feel alive?
- Can guys and girls be friends?
- Is contract marriage accepted by you?
- Hard work or good luck?
- Do you prefer going on a family picnic or a friend’s picnic?
- What is your best accomplishment to date?
- Would you forgive me if I talk to your friends rudely?
- What social cause bothers you?
- Do you prefer expensive gifts or sentimental gifts?
- What is more exciting: love marriage or arrange marriage?
- How do you try to live a healthy lifestyle?
- What do you do if you don’t have enough romance in your relationship?
- Movies at the theatre or at home?
- What is your ideal time to wake up in the morning?
- Do you think it’s better to live together before getting engaged/married?
- Do you follow your mind or your heart?
- How should a couple divide their responsibilities?
- By when do you hit your bed?
- Do you think exes can be friends?
If so far, the things have matched, you can still go on with some of our best questions.
Best relationship questions
These questions have never failed in knowing a person. So, you can use the previous questions or directly jump to this list to know what the other person feels for you.
- What are the top three adventures you’ve had in your life? Do you think I should have been a part of any of these?
- What is your ideal type of “love”?
- Have you ever slept somewhere else because of a fight?
- Would you rather break up if things go off-the-track, or keep trying?
- Have you warned your partner of a bad influence?
- How and why do you think I fell in love with you?
- What’s one word that sums up our relationship?
- Do you enjoy silent conversations with me?
- Are either of you superstitious?
- What is your plan for the next “Valentine’s”?
- When was your best date with me?
- Have you had nightmares about your partner? What did you do next?
- Would you express platonic love to a really close friend of the opposite sex?
- Name one difference between the two of us that we have never discussed before?
- Is it possible to give your partner a negative critique without them getting defensive?
If you don’t want to get heavy on your partner, play the ‘This or That’ game.
This or that relationship questions
It is an extremely simple game. You just give two choices to the person you’re playing with and let them select their preference. This way you understand if their likes match yours. Isn’t this a smart way to know things?
- Careful planning or the freedom to be spontaneous?
- Ice cream or cold drink?
- Pizza or White sauce pasta?
- Beach or hills?
- Forest fire or Disco?
- Bar or temple?
- Washing each other’s clothes or wearing each other’s clothes?
- Morning walk together or gym together?
- Cook together or take a shower together?
- Live-in or marriage?
- Take parent’s permission for everything or make your own decisions?
- Fighting occasionally or never having a fight in your lifetime?
- Making love at night or narrating stories?
- Making love in bed or sofa?
- Riding on a bike or car?
Or you can also ask some hypothetical questions to them.
Hypothetical relationship questions
You can create some situations and seek answers to them. This way you understand what they will do in tough situations and what is their way of coping with it. This speaks a lot about their personality.
If you can’t think of anything, give these questions a try.
- Should a couple’s finances be kept separate or in a joint account?
- If I gave you the freedom to marry multiple partners, would you do so?
- What are the most difficult things to share with your parents about me?
- What would you do to feel better on your anniversary if you do not have the means to celebrate it?
- How much time into the relationship do you feel is the right time to meet each other’s parents?
- Can the two of you recognize each other just by each other’s smell?
- Do you like having meals in bed together or with family?
- Do you ever panic if your partner is using your phone?
- How often do you go out for dinner?
- What do you usually do if your partner is crying (maybe because of you)?
- Have you ever had a fight in a public place or public transport?
- Have you ever felt jealous of your partner? Why?
- Have you ever forced your partner to let go of an annoying habit? What’s that?
- Were you serious about each other from the very beginning of your relationship?
- When the two of you fight, who comes to console first?
And if you have asked all of it, I’m sure you might have not asked these.
Relationship trivia questions
There are little details that you always miss out on. But these little details are so important to keep the conversation going.
- Would you be willing to stay home with the kids while I go out for a party or shopping alone?
- What phone apps you cannot delete if I ask you to do so for me?
- Which magazines do you subscribe to?
- Is there a cartoon show you used to watch as a kid that you would love to see come back?
- What are the fragrances you are unable to stand?
- What if I were bald?
- What if I was handicap?
- How do you manage when your family doesn’t approve of a decision you’ve made?
- Give me another name. What’s it?
- Do you have any odd quirks?
- Which number is lucky for us as couples?
- Have you ever taken a vulgar revenge on someone?
- Did you ever propose to a relative?
- What emojis do you want to send me now?
- Which movie do you most regret wasting two hours of your life on?
And if you have a healthy relationship, you can dig deeper.
Healthy relationship questions
When you have a healthy relationship, you can ask just everything to your partner without a thought. So, have you had fun asking these questions? Want more? Go ahead!
- Is your partner supportive of your hobbies and passions?
- Who is more “childish”?
- Do you have similar tastes as me, in general?
- Were you pampered in your childhood?
- Do you try to protect each other’s insecurities?
- Do you like snuggling after making love?
- Describe your partner in one word.
- Do you live with your in-laws?
- Where would you go for your honeymoon?
- Do you shop for each other?
- Have you had a physical fight?
- What type of movies do you like to watch together?
- Do you eat each other’s leftovers?
- Is it okay for your partner to work late nights?
- Do you bond well with each other’s families?
There are a few questions that can sound complicated but you would still want to know their answers. Then, what’s the wait worth for?
Complicated Relationship Questions
There are a few questions that can also lead to complications. But you wouldn’t want to risk your relationship because you need certain answers.
So, be careful while asking these questions.
- Do you think couples should share passwords on their phones?
- If you could, would you keep a fast for me for 7 days?
- Is it a headache to choose a vacation destination?
- How will you convince your parents of our relationship?
- If you developed superpowers and were sworn to keep them a secret from everybody. Would you reveal it to your love anyway?
- If you owned a time machine, and you were given a time to live your childhood with either your best friend or your partner; who would you choose?
- If at all your partner had a medical condition and they couldn’t have sex with you, would you still be with them?
- Would you dump your partner to date a celebrity crush, if the latter proposes?
- What hurdles would you face before you get married?
- If your love story was a novel for you to write, what would be its title?
- Would you rather be poor but in love or be rich but not have love?
- If you were to kiss one of your partner’s friends, who would it be?
- Will your sex life change after marriage?
- If your partner had the opportunity to kiss their favorite singer, would you allow it?
- Do you fast for each other?
And if you don’t have anything to ask, you can go with some random topics like these.
Random relationship questions
It is not necessary to have some goal or motive to talk. When you’re in a relationship, you need to keep communicating and discussing various topics to acknowledge your partner and their views.
You can ask these random relationship questions when you cannot think of anything else.
- If you could see into the future, what 3 things would you want to know?
- If you could go back in time, what age would you be again?
- Who was the first person to have a crush on you? Did he or she propose to you?
- Which one friend from both of your friend lists would you choose if you had to be on a desert island with just one?
- When did I look most beautiful/handsome?
- When you are unwell, do you want me to be there to care for you?
- What’s your favorite time of day to be intimate?
- What movie is similar to our love story?
- What food reminds you of me?
- Do you know each other’s past experience with mental health issues?
- Do you share every little thing that happened to you at the end of each day?
- Does your partner like to travel a lot?
- Who is more adventurous in the bedroom?
- Does your partner do social activities?
- How happy are you with their current stipend?
So, these are different questions that you can ask based on the relationship you share with the other person.
5 Tips to Make your Love Life Better
Every relationship has its own ups and downs. But it takes a little effort from both sides to build a successful relationship.
Even if your relationship is going smoothly, make sure you keep reminding them about the love that you have for them. Apart from that, here are 5 tips that you can keep doing to make your love life better.
1. Give space
your partner loves you a lot and there’s no doubt about it. But they need some time and space off you too. Being a partner doesn’t mean that they need to keep talking to you the entire day or stick only around you.
Let them enjoy their own time with their friends. It shows your trust towards them and also enhances your respect in their eyes.
2. Share things
Don’t make decisions yourself. Usually in relationships, one partner is dominating and the other is being suppressed. Such relationships result in failure.
Instead, talk to your partner about the issues and reach a mutual conclusion so that both of you are happy about the decision.
3. Stay focused
People have a tendency to shift their focus once they achieve something. You might be struggling to make a person yours but once you do it, you hardly pay attention to them. You start taking them for granted.
This is another big reason why relationships fail. Value your partner as much as you valued them before they entered your life and see the magic.
4. Keep doing the little things
Now that you already have each other, there’s nothing more than your partner wants in life. But this doesn’t mean you should stop doing things for them. It is the little things that win the heart like preparing your wife dinner when she returns home late from work.
You can also surprise your husband by decorating the room when he feels stressed or massage his head. These little things show that you stand by each other.
If it has been long since you both spend some time “on bed”, you might want to reignite the spark.
Try different things or positions while having sex. Spend some more time with each other. Leave your mobile phones aside and go on dates like you used to. These things will help you reinvent your relationship.
Over to you…
Relationships might get difficult on the way but it is also the most valuable asset of your life. Everyone desires a soulmate, a partner who is also their safe haven.
If you haven’t found the “one” yet, you will… soon. Just be open to new relationships and learn to analyze more than the surface level. You can use some lists from this list… and also ask your own.
However, if you are already in a relationship, you can use these questions to talk to your partner and solve problems.
You can also frame your own questions according to the situations and mood of your partner.
Remember, no one knows your partner better than you do!
We get little commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Our editors carefully choose to promote only those products/services that resonate with our readers.
Surabhi has a deep passion for words. She puts her heart and mind into whatever she pursues and craves for creative ventures. She has always been keen on creating original content that can make a difference. In her experience as a content writer, she has had the opportunity to work on several fields with Psychology being her favorite. Surabhi says, words have the power to transform the world, better than a sword. So she hopes to contribute her bit to this revolution. At ThePleasantConversation, she feels lucky to have the opportunity to share content capable of bringing about a change in the lives of the readers.