So, if you are reading this let us assume that you have a crush on someone. You want to start a conversation only that you are not sure what questions to ask your crush!
People don’t understand if you have a feeling for them if you do not express it. And the best way to show your feelings is by asking questions to let them know that you are interested in them.
If you want to know the person better and gradually develop a nice bonding with them it is good to start asking them questions. But not just any question, though!
Don’t worry, because we have all the questions you need to break the ice and come closer to your beloved.
In this article, we will give you 20 questions in 25 categories, a total of 500 questions that are bound to attract your crush towards you! We wish you all the best and hope that our questions would help in your budding romance!
Summary in Infographics
So, without further ado let us dive into this fascinating topic with some…
Questions To Get To Know Your Crush
You can get to know your crush if you make an effort of trying to know them, in the first place. Obviously to know someone you have to start asking great questions to them. Now, for this you don’t have to be an expert in human psychology, you just have to read this article carefully and start asking such questions to the one you admire.
You can ask the exact questions if you like or take an idea to make a list of questions for yourself! Either way, you will get a lot of inspiration here.
1. Did you always live in this city?
2. Where is your hometown?
3. Do you love reading?
4. What kind of books do you read?
5. Do you love the job you are doing?
6. I love traveling! What about you?
7. Have you ever gone skiing?
8. What kind of foods do you like?
9. Did you try that restaurant?
10. What’s your favorite wine?
11. Do you like adventures?
12. Have you done rock climbing?
13. Do you watch movies often?
14. Which web series are you watching lately?
15. Are you a dog or a cat person?
16. Do you like yoga?
17. Are you a vegan?
18. What are your goals for this year?
19. Fast food addict or health freak – Which one defines you?
20. What food wouldn’t you leave for the rest of your life?
Have you already asked these? Wait, we have some more for you.
Good Questions To Ask Your Crush
About asking questions the first thing that comes in our minds is what would be some really interesting questions to ask someone.
Here we would give you a list of good questions you can ask your crush. These can be used as a conversation starter and also a great way to learn about him or her.
Don’t keep asking a lot of questions because it would seem like you are taking their interview! Questions about a childhood memory, their favorite fictional character, teenage crushes, or some random questions can be some good conversation starters.
Here are things to ask your crush like:
21. Who are there in your family?
22. Do you have any siblings?
23. Where are you from?
24. Are you an animal lover?
25. Have you got any pets at home?
26. What is your favorite pastime?
27. Do you love reading books?
28. What’s the book you are reading now?
29. Have you watched any movies lately?
30. Do you like watching rom-coms?
31. Is there a nice restaurant around where we can sit and talk?
32. Who is your favorite author?
33. What’s the most challenging thing you have done so far?
34. Are you a foodie?
35. What kind of music do you like?
36. Where do you hang out with your friends?
37. Did you like high school?
38. What’s your favorite TV show?
39. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
40. Who’s your favorite actor/actress?
Now that you are talking to your crush, you definitely want to explore more about them. For this, we also have a set of questions that will cover all zones.
Some Random Questions To Ask Your Crush
Asking some random questions can break the ice and you would be amazed to discover the genuine side of your crush.
Often we do not want to be vulnerable and that is the reason we maintain an image in front of others. But asking questions randomly can reveal the internal traits of a person and you can love them more when you get to see their true nature!
Here are some random questions to ask your crush:
41. Hey, are you a dog person?
42. Do you have a bucket list?
43. What was the best compliment you’ve ever received?
44. Do you fall in love easily?
45. If you can’t use the internet for 24 hours, how would you react?
46. What do you think is the biggest turn off in a man/woman?
47. Are you a book lover?
48. Do you believe in true love?
49. Did you ever fall in love with a fictitious character?
50. Do you love your job?
51. Would you like to have some coffee?
52. If you have all the money you want, what kind of profession or career would you choose?
53. What type of people annoys you?
54. How do you cope up on a bad day?
55. Do you prefer doing yoga or hitting the gym?
56. Have you done something interesting lately?
57. If someone is mean to you do you seek revenge?
58. Have you shown temper unreasonably on a person, because someone else had mistreated you?
59. Do you say “sorry” when you realize that you were wrong?
60. Are you still in love with an ex?
Conversation with your crush is making your heart beat faster now and you resist but notice how adorable they are.
You want to know what are the other cute things they do, here, go find it.
Cute Questions To Ask Your Crush
If you know your crush for a while and have spoken once or twice you can ask some innocent questions that would appear really cute to the person you ask.
Consider asking these questions:
61. Do you have a pet?
62. Have you ever won the lottery?
63. What’s your idea of a perfect date?
64. If you could be anywhere in the world where would you prefer to be?
65. Do you believe in love at first sight?
66. Hey, I am going to try a new dish tonight! Would you like to come to my place and check if my cooking is passable?
67. What do you suggest? What kind of dress should I wear to the party?
68. Are you a foodie like me?
69. Do you like to eat one kind of food at breakfast every day?
70. What kind of hobbies are you interested in?
71. Didn’t anyone tell you that you are damn cute?
72. If you could live anywhere which place would you choose?
73. Do you think I am cute or boring?
74. Have you ever spoken to a stranger?
75. Do you like adventure?
76. Would you ever have a coffee date with me?
77. Let’s watch a movie tonight! What do you say?
78. Did you ever have a celebrity crush?
79. Have you ever seen a ghost?
80. Do you believe in aliens?
Has your list been exhausted by now? Are there any more questions to find out about them? Well, yes!
You’ll be amazed to know their ideologies and philosophies on life are so well defined and even more with our next list.
Deep Questions To Ask Your Crush
If you have managed to know your crush to some extent you can ask a few deep questions. Obviously, such questions are best to be avoided during the initial conversation with your crush.
Questions on a deeper level can be asked only when you know each other well. When you have already done those small talks, you can start planning to ask questions that are deep.
Such questions can actually initiate a relationship because your crush could finally start finding you interesting!
Deep questions open the gates to knowing someone closely.
Try these deep questions:
81. What is your definition of success?
81. Have you identified your soul purpose?
83. What’s your opinion about God?
84. Are you interested in spirituality?
85. Do you believe in karma?
86. What’s your biggest asset?
87. Have you thought about what you would be doing ten years from now?
88. Do you think true love exists?
89. I have experienced déjà vu! Have you?
90. What was your first impression of me?
91. Did you ever go through such a bad phase that you wanted to give up?
92. Do you believe in Soulmates and Twin Flames?
93. Have you ever done a deep conversation with yourself?
94. What will you do today if you knew you were to die tomorrow?
95. Do you read articles on spirituality?
96. Have you ever thought that life is so unpredictable?
97. Who’s your biggest source of inspiration?
98. When was the last time you cried?
99. Do you believe in reincarnation?
100. Have you ever experienced the dark night of the soul?
Well, it’s your crush and you wouldn’t want it to be anything serious.
To make the shift from serious, use the funny questions below and enjoy!
Funny Questions To Ask Your Crush
When you are already friends with your crush you can ask some really funny questions to give them a good laugh! Obviously, not everyone has a good sense of humor but these are harmless funny questions that are bound to cheer your crush!
Try these fun things to ask your crush:
101. What was your most embarrassing moment as yet?
102. What’s the lamest joke you ever heard?
103. Will you go on a date if you know they are funny?
104. Did you ever steal chocolates from your sibling?
105. Can you remember the wildest thing you ever did?
106. Has anyone accidentally caught you in your birthday suit?
107. What’s your bizarre pet peeve?
108. Who is the funniest person you know?
109. Are you scared of ghosts?
110. Do you get scary dreams after watching a horror movie?
111. What’s the most childish thing that you continue to do till now?
112. Have you ever missed it while sitting on a chair and dropped on the floor?
113. Do you think I am funny or boring?
114. Can you remember your most hilarious childhood memory?
115. Did you ever have a crush on a teacher?
116. What kind of men/women do you prefer – serious or funny?
117. Is there someone really funny in your family?
118. Has it ever happened that your sibling got a scolding for something you did?
119. What’s the most insane thing you have done?
120. Have you ever gone to a restaurant, checked the rate card, and walked out because you didn’t have that much in your pocket?
Now that you are able to make eye contact with them, you remember you’re there for a reason. And why will you even call it a crush if there’s no flirting?
Flirty Questions To Ask Your Crush (Sexy Questions To Ask Your Crush)
The easy way to show someone that you have a crush on them is by being flirty with them! And the best way to flirt with them is by asking some flirty questions.
This way you won’t have to make it too obvious but still, you will be giving enough hints for them to catch on!
Here’s our list of flirty questions for you to shoot:
121. What’s your idea of a dream date?
122. How do you maintain a body so hot?
123. You have an attractive body, did you know that?
124. On a scale of 10, how would you rate yourself as a kisser?
125. Who gave you the best kiss as yet?
126. When did you have your first kiss?
127. Do you remember how many people you have kissed so far?
128. Would you mind if we kissed?
129. Do you know this dress will really be happy if you wore it?
130. Why don’t you try this dress? It’s meant for you!
131. You have no worries! Who’s sexier than you at the party?
132. Didn’t anyone tell, this haircut is damn so suited on you?
133. What’s your favorite body part?
134. Have you ever seen me in your naughty dream?
135. Would you prefer cuddling with me?
136. Do you know that you are super hot?
137. What’s your favorite kissing scene from a movie and would you want to try it on me?
138. Shouldn’t we try dating each other?
139. Have you ever wanted to kiss me?
140. Would you care for a skinny dipping?
Now that you’re on it, there’s no harm in making it more dirty, isn’t it?
Freaky Questions To Ask Your Crush
When you have got to know each other well, don’t shy away from asking some freaky questions to your crush. Just remember it’s a good idea to ask such questions when you are in a romantic relationship with someone.
And if you are a girl reading this you must know your dirty questions to ask a guy!
Just don’t ask these questions to someone you have a casual relationship with. Otherwise, the same set of questions can turn to a deal breaker!
Here we go with the list of super freaky questions:
141. What do you find most attractive in me?
142. Be honest, do you want a lap dance from me?
143. Would you react if I kissed you in front of others?
144. Do you want me to send my naked pictures to you?
145. Were you ever friends with benefits to someone?
146. What according to you is my sexiest body part?
147. Did you ever have a one night stand?
148. What’s the freakiest thing you have done on a Saturday night?
149. Do you like talking dirty with your partner?
150. Have you ever slept with someone older than you?
151. What’s your favorite color underwear?
152. According to you, which part of your body is the sexiest?
153. Would you like to have phone sex with me?
154. Tell me what can I do now to turn you on?
155. Who did you have the best sex with?
156. Were you ever caught in the act?
157. Would you like to tear my clothes tonight?
158. Have you ever worn edible underwear?
159. What’s your favorite position and the longest you’ve lasted in it?
160. Would you want us to do some role playing tonight?
By now, you would have already identified if there are any red flags. If not, and you still want to talk to them, we are here! Keep reading.
Questions to Ask Your Crush Over Text
Often people have this idea that it’s easier to ask questions over text. But it simply isn’t so!
Firstly, you have to understand the appropriate timing to send a text to someone. Most importantly, if you are not careful, you can send a wrong message over text conversation!
So, make sure to plan the questions to text your crush before you actually send them! If you are a man, be sure not to offend a girl over text. And, if you are a woman still you must know what questions to ask a guy over text.
Send your crush some well-proofed questions to know them better. As promised we will make your life easy by giving you a bunch of text messages that you can send to your crush.
Try these questions on your crush over text:
161. Did you do anything fun today?
162. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
163. Are you enjoying the class you joined recently?
164. How’s your work going?
165. Is it the weather or is it because I am chatting with you that it feels so hot?
166. Are you seeing someone recently?
167. Will you like to go on a movie date with me sometime?
168. Can I give you a treat this weekend?
169. What kind of man/woman attracts you the most?
170. Have you ever dated someone older than you?
171. Which movie star would you want to kiss?
172. Have you done something crazy to show off to your crush?
173. What does your dream date be like?
174. Would you like to be my partner in the salsa class I want to join?
175. Hey, have you checked the new album released yesterday?
176. Which was the last romantic movie you’d watched?
177. Let’s meet over coffee this week! What do you say?
178. What’s your opinion about me?
179. There’s a party invite I got and I can bring a guest along! Would you care to join me?
180. Do you know anyone prettier/ handsome than you? I wouldn’t believe it if you said you did!
Over texting, you definitely get to know if the crush is interested in you or not by the amount of time they take to reply. If it’s going well, you won’t want to stop here.
Truth and Dare Questions to Ask Your Crush
If you have gone to a party or a get together with friends where your crush is also present, you have this chance to play Truth or Dare! You can suggest this and most likely your friends would accept this idea.
Now, if you get this chance do not miss it, for he or she won’t be able to refuse you in front of the others. Here are 20 best Truth or Dare questions to bombard on your crush!
Truth questions to ask –
181. What were you browsing the last thing on your phone?
182. Have you ever stalked a crush?
183. What’s the worst remark you’ve ever received?
184. Tell me your guilty pleasure!
185. Have you been arrested for something?
186. What’s the thing you’ve never told your girlfriend/boyfriend? Tell me about it in detail!
187. Have you ever cheated on a partner?
188. Be honest, do you fancy me?
189. What according to you is my most sexy feature?
190. Do you want to spend the rest of your life with your present girlfriend/boyfriend?
Dare questions to ask –
191. Put chocolate syrup/ice-cream/sauce on my palm and lick it!
192. Call the 12th person on your contact list and say that you love him/her.
193. Pretend to be a puppy and play with me.
194. Call a Chinese corner and order macaroni pizza.
195. Reveal what’s in your bag/wallet.
196. Call a random person and scream at the top of your voice.
197. Do a lap dance for me!
198. Close your eyes and kiss those who come to you.
199. Open your Facebook and tell a random person that you are in love with him/her.
200. Call your boyfriend/girlfriend and tell them that you’ve been kidnapped.
After truth and dare, I am pretty sure you might now feel free to talk to them.
And c’mon, it’s your crush, you will want to make it all dirty with them.
Dirty questions to ask your crush
To initiate a conversation on a dirty note, can be breathtaking. You might not know what amount of dirtiness is right.
Start with these few and keep on adding once your crush joins in the comfort zone.
201. Have you ever cut yourself down there while shaving?
202. Would you prefer switching on the lights while making it out?
203. Explain to me one of your dirty dreams?
204. Does your web search contain adult and embarrassing research?
205. Do you have the talent to seduce your same gender?
206. Are you satisfied with your own measurement?
207. Do you expect me to taste sweet or spicy?
208. Have you ever imagined yourself in a leg-splitting position?
209. Name the positions that you are well aware of?
210. Can you spend time with yourself?
211. Would you like to touch me somewhere often?
212. Do you like the way I seduce you?
213. Do you dirty talk?
214. What do you do to resist yourself from watching porn?
215. What makes you look at me in such a seductive manner?
216. Would you mind giving me a stimulating breast massage?
217. Which flavors in condoms do you think are worth purchasing?
218. What do you wear to bed every day?
219. Which body part of mine do you want to grab in your hands when you are with me?
220. What would you like to lick off from my body?
The dirtiness and the seriousness only come during late-night talks.
So, after the dirty talks, we thought you might want to switch to a conversation where you get to know more about them.
Questions to ask your crush to get to know them
You want to spend a longer time with this person.
For that, you need to know if you two have similarities or not. There are a few questions to know if you both belong to the same boat.
221. What holiday makes you the happiest?
222. What are the specialties of your best friend?
223. Which type of drinks frequently attracts you the most?
224. What do you do if a stranger starts floating on a social platform?
225. Do you find me creepy as a person?
226. Are you aggressive at tackling clingy and irritating people in your life?
227. Would you mind revealing to me your usual preps for a birthday?
228. What is your taste in food if it comes to the vegetarian list?
229. Does your circle consist of more funny people than all the serious and intelligent ones?
230. Do you prefer home-cooked food over restaurant food?
231. If it’s one movie that you can watch again and again what would it be?
232. Which music genre would you prefer resting alone under the sky and the starry night?
233. What kind of dress makes you feel comfortable?
234. What are a few must-have features that your favorite places are supposed to possess?
235. How many siblings do you have?
236. Do you pursue a profession that is completely different from your academics?
237. Do you feel I have the qualities to become a celebrity?
238. Name the five favorite actors from your country?
239. Which color of dress do you find perfect for almost any occasion?
240. What would you say about your fashion?
To make the conversation intense, keep making it interesting with the next questions.
Interesting questions to ask your crush
You don’t want to seem like a person that can only talk about love and romance. However, you still want to keep the conversation interesting. Don’t know what to do? Let this list help you.
241. If you get to fly with just one person freely who would it be?
242. What is the most impulsive decision that you have ever taken in your life?
243. What is that one message which you want to convey to the world?
244. Have you ever seen an animal giving birth to two children together?
245. If you are asked to cycle a long distance what type of weather would you prefer?
246. What type of animals have you mounted upon?
247. What are the things that you have rode in your life?
248. What are the things in your life which you wish to remain as they are?
249. Would you like to change some incidents in your life?
250. What is the probability of you failing in any random attempt of your interest?
251. What do you feel about overconfident people?
252. If you were supposed to choose one of them, what would you choose between honesty and smartness in your partner?
253. Do you believe in Supernatural power or you believe your subconscious mind to be the superior most ruling power?
254. What is the destination of your life in your own fantasies?
255. What according to you is perfection?
256. Do you feel happiness depends on success or success depends on happiness?
257. Which sugary food grabs most of your attention all the time?
258. How much time do you invest in spiritual growth in your general life?
259. Do you believe in one source of income?
260. How passionate can you be about your love?
This is how we got a break from love. But let’s not forget our main focus. Get back to a conversation where you can find attractive things about them.
Intimate questions to ask your crush
He is your crush and you definitely adore his physical features. Wouldn’t you want to talk about it?
261. What was your age when you had your first lip kiss?
262. Were you uncomfortable at your first kiss with your partner?
263. What is the best advantage of having physical intimacy between partners according to you?
264. Were you shy while initiating the Romance between you and your partner?
265. Would you give your partner a 10 on 10 for the romantic relationship that you have?
266. What quality do you think I possess to be a perfect life partner?
267. What is your definition of cheating in a relationship?
268. What type of music do you love while making love with your partner?
269. What brand of intimate cleanser would you suggest?
270. What special care do you take to maintain your confidence and the hygiene of your intimate body parts?
271. Would you distance yourself from your love for the benefit of the person?
272. What do you feel when you see someone surviving a toxic relationship?
273. If there were no limits to it, how many biological children could you have?
274. Would you quickly explain the worst lovemaking experience that you ever had?
275. One person in your life whom you find the most sexually appealing?
276. How often would you get intimate with your partner every week?
277. How would you define an orgasm?
278. Have you ever had a fight in bed with your partner about why you were making love?
279. Have you ever left your partner dissatisfied with the physical pleasure in bed?
280. What type of dress would you want your partner to wear before planning sex?
Now that you’re actually talking about it, why not juice it up a little more?
Juicy questions to ask your crush
Starting a conversation, especially a dirty one, is difficult. But hey, you’ve already done one. It’s time to add some spice to it and get to know the nasty side of your crush. Let these questions roll.
281. Have you ever slept with a relative whom you found sexually attractive?
282. Did you ever lose control in public?
283. Have you ever cheated on your partner just to take revenge?
284. Have you found other people more sexually appealing than your partner?
285. Did you ever get caught with condoms or contraceptives in your bag?
286. How cool is it for you to be in an open relationship?
287. Have you ever thought of sharing someone else’s girlfriend for a night?
288. Do you like the concept of friends with benefits?
289. What has the longest kissing duration for you been?
290. Have you smooched more than one person in 24 hours?
291. What are the things you would like licking off from the body of your partner?
292. Do you enjoy the teasing and tempting act before sex?
293. How much would you rate yourself on 10 in bed?
294. Have you ever accidentally touched a private body part of a stranger in a crowd?
295. Have you ever caught your partner making love with someone else?
296. Have you seen your crush without clothes secretly?
297. Have you watched porn pictures with your office colleagues?
298. Have you done a photo shoot of yourself in a shower just for self-pleasure?
299. Have you clicked nude pictures of someone secretly?
300. Would you prefer sex before food or food before sex?
To maintain the heat of the conversation, ask the next 21 questions!
Bold questions to ask your crush
It’s your crush. You might want them sweet and tender. But you also want to know if he is courageous and bold. Ask these and see if the ball is in your court!
301. What is the best ever compliment that you received while making love?
302. Have you ever been in a toxic relationship for more than a year?
303. Have you dealt with a physically abusive partner in your life?
304. Have you ever filed a police complaint against your partner?
305. Did you ever flirt with your senior to get material benefits?
306. Did you compromise in bed with your boss to get promoted?
307. Have you fought a person who tried molesting you?
308. Have you been physically molested by a person for more than a month?
309. Have you ever received blackmailing calls?
310. Do you find me physically attractive?
311. Have you ever been to Lingerie shopping for your partner?
312. What physical features appeal to you the most?
313. What is the dirtiest dream that you remember?
314. Have you been witness to a serious crime and it kept haunting you?
315. What is the one piece of advice you will never forget?
316. Have you ever been a part of dirty politics?
317. How did you manage to come out of a toxic relationship which was deadly challenging?
318. Do you regret any sexual experience to date?
319. Which body part of mine is most appealing to you?
320. Would you like to see me wearing a bikini?
You’ve reached so far. This definitely means he is not taking it the other way round and is fun to be with. Would you now want to know something about his personal life? If yes, read along.
Personal questions to ask your crush
Everybody has a story. Your crush might too. You might not be at a stage where you can directly ask them that.
But there are ways you can know about his personal life. Hit these questions and find your cues.
321. Would you categorize yourself in an introvert circle?
322. How far do you feel the importance of keeping a clear difference between personal and family life?
323. If you were to support a political leader who would it be?
324. What according to you is adventurous in the truest sense?
325. What is the biggest deal-breaker for you in a relationship?
326. If you were to construct a garden, which flowers would you pick?
327. What does your dream job look like?
328. Which family issue has haunted you for the longest?
329. Do you take initiative in helping others or do you believe that God takes care of all his creatures by Himself?
330. What exactly do you imagine about your honeymoon destination?
331. What are the discomfort zones or phobias of your life?
332. What would you do if you are not ready to face a fear of your own?
333. If cheating was fair, what is that one thing that you would like to achieve by cheating?
334. What are the harshest lessons that life has taught you?
335. Do you believe you have achieved your professional and personal goals in life so far?
336. Name five belongings that you always carry with you wherever you go?
337. If you were to save one thing, would it be money or your recognition?
338. What would you do if a homeless child asks you for genuine help?
339. When you are in problems, does your favorite company make you forget all of that instantly?
340. Do you believe in extreme hard work or mindful smart work to achieve one’s ambition in this short life?
Take a test with the next set of questions and know if he is all simple and chirpy or can be adventurous too.
Weird questions to ask your crush
It’s good to keep life simple. But what fun is it if there are no adventures?
Most importantly, you need somebody to share your adventures with. Throw these questions on them to check if he can be a support to your adventures.
341. Have you ever had a rain dance?
342. Have you ever abused an important person after being drunk?
343. Have you ever had a dance with your boss?
344. Have you ever vomited on a restaurant table?
345. Have you ever had a public fight?
346. What was the weirdest activity you did on your date?
347. Did you ever spoil a get-together intentionally?
348. Have you ever shouted with the shopkeeper over the prices of items?
349. How many times have you fallen in public places?
350. Did you ever wear an unmatched pair of dressing items?
351. Have you made faces to tease your dating partner whom you did not find the right match for yourself?
352. Do you indulge in long and audible self-talk often?
353. How do you dominate without making the other person feel dominated?
354. Have you ever received an abusive comment on social media?
355. Have you ever had ghostly experiences that made you wet your pants?
356. Have you ever punched your opposite gender in the face?
357. Do you like talking to the mirror when you are alone?
358. How long can you resist taking a shower in the summer?
359. Do you give yourself a tight hug when you are sad and lonely?
360. Have you been heard farting while exercising in a gym?
But with all the exploration about them, you wouldn’t want to let the romance between you die. If not with you, talk about the romantic relationships he has been in before.
Romantic questions to ask your crush
Want to know how romantic your partner can be? Well, now is not the time that you are having romance. But you can certainly know his thoughts on romance with our next set.
361. How do you feel when you remember your first kiss?
362. Do you still hold a secret in your heart about your crush?
363. What is the most romantic incident you had with your partner?
364. Have you had instances that have made you feel that you and your partner are made for each other?
365. Do you prefer a tight hug or a sensual kiss with your partner to cure a bad mood?
366. What is the secret of a happy and strong relationship?
367. How many long-term relationships have you been in?
368. How often can you kiss your partner in a day?
369. Would you like to carry your partner to your workplace?
370. What are the factors according to you on which love depends?
371. If you were to impress me what would you do?
372. How would you express your feelings to your love in not more than 10 words?
373. Do you see yourself dating a person like me?
374. What is the best romantic surprise that you have come across?
375. Have you ever been proposed for just your financial strength?
376. What would you do to calm your partner on a rainy night when both of you are alone and your partner has caught a cold?
377. What would you do if I was the only choice you had for dating?
378. If you meet your partner after 2 years what would you be doing for the next 6 hours?
379. Have you ever looked into the eyes of your partner and felt like you just cannot resist staring at them for longer?
380. If you were to choose a partner for me, what features would you look for?
You now know how romantic he can get. But to see a future with them, you also need to know how serious they are. It is good to be fun, but a person with no serious life goals is always a failure.
Serious questions to ask your crush
These questions will help you identify if your crush lives in the moment or plans for the future too. You wouldn’t want to be with someone who doesn’t know where life is heading nor has a motive in life. It is very important to discuss if he has any learning from life. To know that, ask these.
381. What are your plans for financial stability?
382. Are you satisfied with the amount of hard work that you have put in to achieve your goal so far?
383. How much would you rate your career on 10?
384. Are your siblings more professionally established than you?
385. How would you define wastage of money?
386. What is your biggest regret till date?
387. Would you bring up your children in the same fashion as you have been brought up?
388. What are some parenting tips that you would like to give to your parents?
389. What role do institutional teachers play in structuring the character of the student?
390. What would you do to settle a dispute between you and a family member?
391. Do you look for perfection in things, people, and life?
392. What are some most important teaching experiences in life that have enhanced your personality?
393. What would you do if my best friend would have tried to make a move on you?
394. What routine in a day do you follow to make it worth living?
395. Do you look for inspirational and motivational content every day?
396. How important is it for you to find a matching Vibe in a person?
397. How quick are you at judging people?
398. What are some fixed principles of your life?
399. How important do you think it is to accept changes in life?
400. Do you get mentally distressed after reading the miseries of the world in newspapers and news channels?
You still want to know things but also want to make the conversation lighter. Here, the following set will let you know things in a subtle manner.
Great Questions to ask your crush
Greatness lies in thoughts. You just don’t want a great company but a great person at soul too.
This becomes a hint if you will have a great relationship too. If you don’t know how to know his inner soul, ask what they think about the below questions.
401. If you had a million-dollar how would you spend it?
402. If a genie asks you to make three wishes which would be surely fulfilled what would they be?
403. How do people describe your personality?
404. What is the most challenging accomplishment that you have ever made?
405. Do you see children being correctly treated to serve the future of the nation?
406. If you want to design your own dreamland how would it be?
407. Where do you see women lacking in opportunities when it comes to their professional growth?
408. What steps are important to eradicate domestic violence?
409. Which historical figure would you revive if you had the powers to do so?
410. If you were to write your own destiny how would you frame it?
411. If you were to teach the world a trick what would it be?
412. What difference do movies bring out in our common lives?
413. Would you like to reveal a special secret to me which you haven’t ever spoken about?
414. Which color would you pick for your wedding theme?
415. If your house was supposed to be made of a food item what would it have been?
416. What’s the last thing you would do if you knew you would die?
417. What are the most special features that can make you a good friend of mine?
418. Do you think I am a spiritually enlightened person?
419. If there were 7 friends with whom we can see you jamming 25 years from now, who are they?
420. What are your family goals?
Now you don’t want to freak them out with all the seriousness. You will need to turn the topic to something lighter. See how these questions come to your rescue.
Super Fun questions to ask your crush
Imagination is fun. You can ask some playful questions that make them laugh. Trust me, there’s nothing like a good laugh!
After all, everybody wants little relaxation after a hectic day. To do that, shoot these on them.
421. Which fictional character attracts you the most physically?
422. How many times have you fabricated stories to entertain others?
423. What is the weirdest experience with a crush that you ever had?
424. What is the craziest thing that you have done to impress a guy or girl?
425. Have you made prank phone calls at night?
426. If you were to vacate the house you’re living in, what things would you like to get rid of?
427. What are the funny attires you have tried on at big parties?
428. Have you ever been to work in pajamas?
429. What is the funniest dream that you had in the recent past?
430. Do you have the habit of singing even on the commode?
431. Who are the worst bathroom singers you have ever met?
432. If you were to name your life a movie, what would it have been?
433. What is the most strange dish of food that you have ever had?
434. What is the one joke you remember often?
435. What is a funny gift that you have received in the past?
436. Which fashion trend gets on your nerves?
437. Have you ever sat on a wet seat and been wrongly judged by people?
438. What funniest name would you give your teacher?
439. What is the funniest color combination you have ever come across?
440. Have you ever flushed the memories of your ex?
You always don’t want to seem to be bombarding questions on them and at times just talk. Let us help you with that too.
Simple Questions to ask your Crush
If your crush is tired and not in the mood for some intense or fun talks, but you still want to keep talking, what will you do? You can keep it all simple with these questions.
441. Do you like small get-togethers or huge gatherings?
442. Which phase of your life do you miss the most?
443. Are you frequent at watching news channels and reading newspapers?
444. What pet names have you been given by people?
445. What is the newest activity that you have tried?
446. Who were the most favorite teachers in your school life?
447. Who were the teachers you disliked during the educational period in life?
448. What are the dishes that you can cook well?
449. Would you name a few attempts in which you have failed miserably?
450. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever visited?
451. How often do you visit temples?
452. Do you enjoy the company of children?
453. What basic changes have you made in your life in the recent past?
454. How long can you survive without meeting your family?
455. If you were to make a hut for yourself where would you choose to live?
456. Have you ever tried doing all the house chores yourself?
457. How good are you at keeping secrets?
458. What would you choose to carry with you if you had to pick only one between Smartphone and laptop?
459. What are the things that irritate you in the blink of an eye?
460. What is one show that you can binge-watch non-stop?
Now that you also know the basic and simple things of their life, you can always evaluate their thought process. To do that, the next set will be helpful to you.
Thoughtful questions to ask your Crush
Compatibility is good. But the compatibility of thoughts is the best. Match it with these questions.
461. Do you believe in living every moment on living a longer life?
462. How important is a spiritual realization in life according to you?
463. What are the five things that can ruin a successful career?
464. On what grounds would you ask your partner for divorce?
465. Do you feel minor compromises are not harmful to a relationship?
466. If you were the one to decide how people lead their lives, how would you want them to live?
467. Do you think education is the only method to fight all the problems of the country?
468. What are the few things apart from the education you think the country needs to stand as a developed nation?
469. Do you feel that struggle is a must for success?
470. If you were to give your quality time either to your partner or to your occupation, where both need you urgently, what would it be?
471. What are some extremely deplorable human characteristics you have come across?
472. What characters in you make you fit as a worthy citizen?
473. How important is it to groom a personality before starting a professional life?
474. Do you feel it is important to get educated in a foreign language?
475. What special plans do you have for your mother in the future?
476. What is the one activity you do not forget to do before you hit the bed?
477. What is the significance of gratitude in a personality to attain success in a career?
478. Do you work better under last-minute pressure?
479. Do you prefer a life where work is everything and there is no relationship bonding?
480. What are the five activities you would do to bring an optimistic change in the world?
Till now, you have known everything about your crush. And so far, you have been fascinated by him. But you still don’t know his thoughts on love. Allow yourself to ask about it now.
Love Questions to ask your Crush
It’s your crush and you want to be with them. There’s nothing that you would be more interested in than their love life. Now is the right time to discuss and check their thoughts on love. If you’re nervous, this list will help you out.
481. Can you spend your entire life with me?
482. Would you be happy if you had your true love but less money?
483. Do you think the present world accepts love over financial stability?
484. If you want to convince my parents, how would you do so?
485. How would you settle down disputes between you and your partner after a bad fight?
486. Would you like it if your partner kept an all-day fast for you?
487. Would you be on an all-day fast for your partner if it was required?
488. If you were to choose one between your parents and your true love, who would it be?
489. Would you accept a life partner who does not look as good as you?
490. Are you more into career, character, or looks?
491. What are the things one can do to impress you instantly?
492. Would you dedicate your entire life to unrequited love?
493. What are the most beautiful fancies that you draw about true love?
494. Do you think I deserve true love in my life?
495. Do you feel you could have a better person to love than you have at present?
496. What are the things that your partner needs to check if you are sad?
497. Do you get disheartened if your partner shouts at you or do you try to understand the situation?
498. Would you call your best friend your true love?
499. If there is one person whom you can take with you on a long walk, to an unknown destination, who would it be?
500. Would you give your lover a second chance if the one has been dishonest but has genuine regrets?
Now that you know everything, like EVERYTHING, there is, let me give you some tips.
Many times, whatever you ask or the conversation you have is correct. But the way of conversation is not. Don’t panic.
As I am here with all the…
5 Dos and Don’ts of Texting your crush
You already have the person’s number. Are you ready for a new beginning? Or does it feel all awkward and uncomfortable?
This digital age has made it more confusing but easier to initiate too. Don’t worry. You’ll hit the right stone if you follow these digital Dos and don’ts.
1. Send funny GIFs with messages
Only text messages make the conversation dull. Send GIFs to communicate your expressions in every conversation.
2. Make them laugh
Nothing is sexier than a person who can make you laugh till your stomach aches. Be that person for them.
3. Ignore gender-based rules
In this era, nobody likes talking about the different gender roles and choices. Talk about that football game or booze, based on your interests.
4. Ask questions
Keep asking questions about them. It makes them feel you’re interested and not full of you.
5. Stay normal
Be who you are. There’s no need to show that you’re having a chill day when you are facing a problem in the office. Problems are normal. And so should you be.
1. Don’t use too many emojis
Emojis are good once in a while. But to use too many emojis in one message makes you annoying as a child.
2. Don’t send too many texts
Sending too many texts in a row without an answer back only makes you look desperate. Calm down and wait for them to reply.
3. Don’t unsend the messages
If you messaged something, don’t delete it. It gets very annoying. Be courageous enough speak your heart or don’t message.
4. Don’t use ‘!’ everywhere
You don’t want to come up as some over-excited person. Get your nerves under control.
5. Don’t try to be someone else
You don’t want to be something you’re not. So, stop pretending. You can have different choices than them.
Don’t get over-obsessed with anybody. Keep yourself distracted and not easily available. You have a life of your own and you wouldn’t want to compromise your dignity.
However, if things fall in place, look who is getting all over-excited now?
It’s always a good way to initiate a relationship by asking some well-thought interesting questions to them. If you really like someone why not ask a few great questions to that person? You’ll find it easier to bond with your crush when you start to know them better.
Surabhi has a deep passion for words. She puts her heart and mind into whatever she pursues and craves for creative ventures. She has always been keen on creating original content that can make a difference. In her experience as a content writer, she has had the opportunity to work on several fields with Psychology being her favorite. Surabhi says, words have the power to transform the world, better than a sword. So she hopes to contribute her bit to this revolution. At ThePleasantConversation, she feels lucky to have the opportunity to share content capable of bringing about a change in the lives of the readers.