Have you ever tried to flirt with your crush, but couldn’t find the right words? Or probably you are looking for ways to get to know your boyfriend a little better?
Either way, flirty questions to ask a guy will open up doors in your relationship, no matter which phase you are going through.
One of the best ways to get a man to open his heart and commit to you is the effective use of sweet, flirty deep questions to ask a guy.
Communication is an important part of a long-lasting and romantic relationship. You should try your best to know as much about your guy as you can and this can help you learn about his likes, dislikes, hopes, and past experiences whether they were good or bad.
There are many ways to cherish your love with more color, happiness, and strength. Flirty questions and love messages for him are the perfect way to leave him thinking of you.
You’ll have a new appreciation for his strengths and a greater understanding of his viewpoint as you get to know him better.
Flirty questions to ask a guy
If you have a flirty attitude or do you simply find fun in flirting with your partner? Then, what can be better to make your partner romantic by asking flirty questions and making him shy a bit?
If you want to have fun and intimate romance with a guy then here are some of the personal questions to ask a guy which will help you make your quality time better together.
1. What do you consider to be your best feature? And why do you think so, can you explain it to me?
2. What is the most difficult thing you’ve ever done in your life? Did you find fun in doing that or did you got frightened?
3. What makes you think you’re still single after all these years? Can I help you with this matter?
4. What are some of your favorite male nicknames or pet names? What nickname would you like to give me?
5. In three words, how would you define me? And would you like to choose these three words?
6. What is one item that always makes you grin, no matter what time of day it is? And what is the reason behind it?
7. What is one thing about you that others would never guess just by looking at you? How are you able to hide it?
8. To you, what does the concept of foreplay indicate? Do you find pleasure in it?
9. What is anything you’re very proud of? And why, can you explain it to me?
10. What are the top three attributes you look for on an idea of a perfect date?
11. What kind of boyfriend do you think you’d be? And why?
12. What’s your go-to Netflix show when you’re feeling particularly lazy? Would you like to watch Netflix with me?
13. What is your favorite line of poetry, quote, or sentence? Can you tell me?
14. What would others say about you? Do you find it positive or negative feedback?
15. So, how did you get so hot/cute/adorable/beautiful? What’s the reason behind it?
16. What has been the most terrifying thing you’ve ever done? Did you enjoy it or not?
17. What is your favorite memory of all time? Do you want to remember it your whole life?
18. How long has it been since you cried, and why did you cry?
19. What is one childhood memory you have? Do you still laugh while remembering it?
20. Did you know how much you make me laugh?
21. What would you do if you had a whole 24 hours free of work or obligations, a day to do whatever you wanted?
22. What is the most positive aspect of your life right now? Would you like to know mine as well?
23. What is your most terrible habit? Why don’t you get off from it?
24. What has been the nicest praise you’ve ever received? And for what task?
25. What is one item for which you are grateful? Why are you grateful for the same?
26. What do you think the cutest things to say to your partner are? And why?
27. What do you have a special talent for? Do you like to show it to me?
28. What does love mean to you? What’s something you are interested in?
29. Do you have a lot of thoughts about me? And why so?
30. What is your favorite memory from college? And why do you find it memorable?
31. What is one thing you are afraid of? Do you want to overcome this fear?
32. When you first saw me, what did you think? And why did you think so?
33. What would you have me do if you could make me your own genie for the day?
34. What is one thing you wish to accomplish before you pass away?
35. What movie would you watch if you could only watch one for the rest of your life?
36. Do you enjoy romantic films? Would you like to watch it with me?
37. What factors do you consider when deciding whether or not you can trust someone?
38. Can you tell me one thing that you’ve never told anyone else, no matter how large or small?
39. Have you ever made a decision that completely transformed your life? If that was the case, what was it?
40. What’s your favorite line from a movie? Can you please tell me?
41. Do you prefer cats or dogs? And why so?
42. What three things would you take with you if you had no choice but to leave your home and move to a new county?
43. What do you consider to be the ideal date? And why do you think so?
44. What are some of your favorite sweet ways to bid farewell? And why?
45. What is your favorite pet/animal memory? Can you tell me about it?
46. What are your favorite weekend activities? Would you like to spend it with me?
47. What is your horoscope sign? And do you believe it applies to you?
48. Would you like to go out with me at some point? And where would you like to go?
49. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Would you like to eat it with me?
50. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? And why so?
51. What’s the biggest mistake you’ve ever made? Do you regret the same?
52. What can always bring a smile to your face? And why so?
53. Would you describe yourself as shy? What’s the reason for this?
54. What would you change if you could rewrite your history?
55. What would you say your ideal relationship is like? And why so?
56. What is one aspect of your personality that you find appealing?
57. What’s a strange activity you’ve always wanted to do but never got around to it?
58. What was the scariest incident that happened to you when you were a kid?
Flirty questions to ask a guy you like
If you like someone then at a point in time usually want to know about his feelings for you.
And this can be easily done by asking some flirty random questions to a guy and digging into his heart deeper. It also helps to make him fall for you and make some affection between you.
So let’s take a look at the flirty interesting questions to ask a guy you like.
59. What would you get tattooed and where would you get it? Which tattoo would you like to get?
60. Who or what is your go-to person or activity when you’re feeling down? And why?
61. What about the future terrifies you the most? Do you want to overcome this fear?
62. What was the first thing you noticed about me? And why?
63. What do you consider your flaws to be? Do you want to fix it?
64. What would you eat if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life? And why?
65. Is there a secret fantasy you have, and if yes, what is it?
66. What is one thing about which you are genuinely excited? And why?
67. Do you wish to start a family someday? Do you know someone with whom you can start?
68. Why don’t you fill me in on your background? What’s the reason for the same?
69. Which of your five senses would you give up if you had to lose one, and why?
70. Which of the following is the worst pickup line you’ve ever heard? And why?
71. Do you believe you’d be able to treat a female properly? If yes, then how would you treat it?
72. What is the most physically demanding thing you’ve ever done? And why have you done it?
73. What would you do to make me fall in love with you?
74. What kind of family do you see for yourself in the future? And why?
75. Is it better to be smart or happy? What matters to you the most?
76. What are some of your earliest memories? Do you still recall them?
77. What is the most mentally challenging thing you’ve ever done or experienced? And how did you feel about it?
78. What is the most memorable pick-up line you’ve ever heard? Can you tell me why?
79. Do you ever feel shy when you’re around me? And why so?
80. Have you ever done anything you never thought you’d be able to do? What was it, exactly?
81. What is one item you can’t imagine not having? And why do you think so?
82. What’s anything you’ve always wanted for your birthday? What do you want from me?
83. What is one characteristic that characterizes you? Can you tell me?
84. So, what’s the oddest object you own that has the most interesting backstory?
85. Can you come up with a movie title that best describes your current situation?
86. What’s anything you’ve always wanted for your birthday?
87. What kind of cheese do you prefer?
88. What was your first crush and how long did it last?
89. What is your favorite book that you’ve ever read? Will you recommend it to me?
90. When we’re not together, do you think about me? And why do you think about me?
91. On a Saturday night, would you prefer to go out or remain in? And what about me?
92. What would you do in your final 24 hours if tomorrow was your last day on Earth? Do you want to be with me?
93. What would be your ideal superpower? And why?
94. What do you believe in, whether it’s in general or in terms of your faith? And why?
95. Where has been the most interesting place you’ve ever visited or traveled to? When would you like to visit there?
96. In five years, where do you see yourself? What are your goals?
97. What is your favorite musician or song? Do you want to recommend it to me?
98. Where would you take me if you won a trip anywhere on the planet?
99. Which would you prefer: a real love or winning the lottery? What matters to you the most?
100. What would your ideal job be? And why?
101. What would the title be if you were writing a book about your life?
102. What was the strangest gift a spouse has ever given you? And why?
103. So, what are you doing to make a difference in the world? Can you tell me about it?
104. Can you recall the most amusing thing you’ve ever done or said? What about it?
105. What’s one foolish, childish item you still keep hidden away in your room? And why?
106. How do you deal with folks that irritate you for no obvious cause? And why?
107. Who has had a significant impact on your life or helped you grow into the person you are today?
108. What has been the most entertaining manner you’ve been asked out? And why?
109. What is one thing you wish to accomplish before you pass away? And why so?
Flirty questions to ask a guy over text
Texting is the most comfortable and better option nowadays among youth. Since it helps to eliminate eye contact and physical contact which can make a person so nervous.
And when it comes to a guy, it can be more comfortable communicating with flirty texts.
Therefore, if you want to flirt and have some romantic flirty conversation with him, here is the list of questions to begin with.
110. What might surprise your parents to learn about you?
111. What is the title of your favorite book? And which book do you find most useful?
112. What do you look for in a partner? And why?
113. What’s one thing you’re guilty of, whether it’s silly or serious? What matters to you the most?
114. What is your favorite way to unwind after a long day at work? And why?
115. Do you think you’re more introverted or extroverted? What makes you most relaxed?
116. What makes you entirely, utterly, and ear-to-ear happy? What matters to you the most?
117. Have you ever been unexpectedly caught in your birthday suit? How did you feel that time?
118. What would you say to your President if you happened to run into him on the street?
119. If you could have lunch with anyone, living or dead, who would you choose?
120. What is your most current objective? And how did it help you?
121. What do you believe the world’s most challenging issue is right now? And why?
122. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? And how do you feel at that time?
123. What would you change about yourself if you had the chance, and why?
124. What do you consider to be the ideal date? What would we do if we left? What would we do if this happened?
125. Do you believe you have a good understanding of what women desire? And why?
126. When you’re happy, do you ever cry? How do you feel about that?
127. What is your most cherished achievement? How do you feel about that time?
128. What do you consider to be the ideal girl? And why?
129. What do you think you’d never be able to live without? And why?
130. Would you call yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
131. What does your ideal existence entail? And how do you feel about that?
132. Are you now focused on something? And why?
133. What’s the best approach to ask someone out on a date? And why so?
134. To you, what does love imply? And why?
135. When you’re flirting, what emoji do you generally use? Have you ever sent it to me?
136. What makes you feel good and uneasy? And why so?
137. What is your favorite activity? When would you like to enjoy it?
138. How would you define me in three words? Tell me, please.
139. What do you consider to be your best feature? And why?
140. What would you want to be famous for if you had the chance? And why so?
141. What have you done that has been the most romantic thing you’ve ever done? Would you like to do it with me?
142. Is a day at the beach or a day at the movies more appealing to you?
143. What does your happy place look like if you close your eyes?
144. What is the best feel-good music, in your opinion?
145. Which color do you think I’m most attractive in? What kind of clothes are you wearing?
146. Do you feel at ease among people who ask a lot of questions?
147. What do you think my most attractive feature is? And why so?
148. What is your go-to activity for unwinding or relaxing? When would you like to do it?
149. Are you conscious of your own excellence? Why so?
150. So, what should we do this weekend, in your opinion?
151. Is there anything about you that surprises me? And what’s the reason for this?
152. Which fictional character do you relate to the most?
153. What was the most recent thing that made you cry, and why did it make you cry?
154. Where do you feel the most secure? Is there someone with whom you feel most at ease?
155. What song do you think our relationship is like? Can you sing it for me?
156. What qualities do you seek in a partner? Do you find any quality in me?
157. What is the most hilarious joke you’ve ever told? And why so?
158. What is your most amusing childhood memory? Can you tell me about it?
159. Where would you consider heading if you ever wanted to disappear?
160. What do you intend to do with the remainder of your life?
161. What was the highlight of your day today? Please explain it.
162. After a long day at work, what is your favorite way to unwind?
163. What was the last time you experienced anything that stole your breath away?
164. What are your current main interests? And why so?
Flirty questions to ask a guy you just met
If you are meeting someone for the very first time. Then be cautious and ask the right questions because the first impression is the last impression.
Your first impression should be raw and genuine with him since it’s the first step to slide into his heart.
Among those questions, flirty questions are the right way to start a conversation and first meeting full of fun and humor. Below is the list of flirty questions to ask a guy you just met.
165. What qualities do you search for in a woman? Do you find any qualities in you?
166. How do you tell whether someone is incredible? What about me?
167. On a date, what do you like to do the most? And why so?
168. What is the finest spot for a first date? To whom would you like to visit there?
169. What would it be like to spend an entire day with me? And how?
170. Who do you pretend to admire but secretly dislike? If so, then why do you pretend?
171. What qualities do you seek in a child? Can you explain it to me?
172. Do you prefer to stay at home or go out? What matters to you the most?
173. What is the location of your happy place? Would you like to visit there with me?
174. Do you prefer home-cooked meals? What do you like the mos
175. What do you think my strongest point is? And why?
176. Do you prefer a hot tub or a pool? What matters to you the most?
177. Do you think I’d fit in with your family? And why so?
178. What are some of your insecurities? And why so?
179. When do you feel the most like “you”?
180. In your life, what has been a recurring theme? Why do you think so?
181. Would you convert to a different religion only to be with someone?
182. What would happen if we went on a date? Would you like to visit with me?
183. Do you allow your friends’ ideas to influence your personal relationships?
184. How did you manage to stay unmarried so long?
185. Do you like to remain in or go out?
186. Is there anything I can do to make you detest me for the rest of your life?
187. What gives your life meaning? And why do you find it relatable?
188. How often do you alter your mind or your view on things?
189. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
190. Would you rather have x-ray vision or be invisible? What matters to you the most?
191. What’s one thing you’re not very good at? What is your favorite feature of your personality?
192. What are your favorite minor pleasures? And why so?
193. Do you have a sentimental side to you? And why?
194. How realistic do you believe movie and television couples are? What matters to you the most?
Subtle flirty questions to ask a guy
Want to ask some soft and subtle questions to a guy? Then, this is the right place to solve your concern.
Subtle questions can be most entertaining and informative for both of you to know the interest level of each other.
If you are about to spend time with your love then feel prepared with these deep subtle questions to ask a guy.
195. How do you feel about quitting your career and moving to another state to be closer to your significant other?
196. Is there anything from your upbringing that still affects you now that you’re an adult?
197. Would you choose to restart your life if you had the option to do so?
198. What do you think your most attractive physical feature is?
199. When you’re stressed, what is one thing that completely calms you?
200. Do you have anything planned for the weekend that includes me?
201. When does it make sense to let your defenses down in a relationship?
202. What do you consider to be your best accomplishment?
203. How can you ensure that you look good before leaving the house?
204. Do you believe people treat you differently depending on what you’re wearing?
205. Do you like to feel the chilly side of your pillow?
206. Do you believe that men should always initiate contact?
207. Where do you like to be kissed the most? What do you usually see on social media?
208. Do you think it’s possible to fall in love at first sight?
209. Have you ever kissed someone while they were talking to you?
210. What does it feel like to be single for the long term?
211. What would you alter about yourself if you had the chance, and why?
212. Do you see yourself working with me in the future?
213. What do you imagine a perfect relationship to be like?
214. Which city would you choose if you could live anywhere?
215. Which would you prefer: to be wealthy or famous?
216. What two words would you choose to define yourself?
217. Are you more interested in brains or beauty?
218. Do you enjoy making big gestures?
219: What is the most strange thing you’ve ever done?
220. What present would instantly make you fall in love with someone?
221. Would you have a different opinion of me if I were to sleepwalk?
222. What movie do you wish you could live in?
223. What would you do if you could do anything in the world?
224. Have you ever done something truly romantic?
225. What was your initial reaction to me?
226. What has been your most romantic date to date?
227. What is the most daring thing you’ve done in your life?
228. What are your ambitions and dreams?
229. Do you think long-distance relationships can work?
Dirty flirty questions to ask a guy
If you want to make the bond stronger on an intimate level then flirty + dirty talk are the right way to get into it.
It helps you understand his thoughts on relationships, love, and intimate life. Therefore, without a second thought, let’s get into the dirty questions to ask a guy.
230. How long would foreplay last in an ideal world? Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
231. Is there a romantic movie scene you’d like to recreate with me?
232. Which portion of my body would you examine first if you had x-ray glasses?
233. Where would you touch me if you could only touch me in one place?
234. What would you want me to do if we were at a movie theatre and I wanted to do it?
235. What do you want me to do to you that I haven’t already done?
236. On a first date, how far have you ever gone?
237. What would you do if I sent you a snapshot of myself that was dirty?
238. What is the best way to describe your package?
239. Are you up for a game of nasty truth or dare?
240. Are you able to figure out what I’m wearing right now?
241. What if I didn’t have any clothing on when I answered the door?
242. Have you ever been taken off guard when you’re on your own? Who is responsible for this?
243. Do you prefer shaved or natural-looking women?
244. Is it appropriate for you to joke in your bedroom, or do you like to keep things serious?
245. What is the longest time you haven’t done it?
246. What’s the most continuous-time you’ve done it?
247. Do you enjoy it when I touch myself?
248. It is said that kissing burns a lot of calories. Would you like to help me with my workout?
249. What qualities do you search for in a bedroom partner?
250. What are your thoughts on having toys in the bedroom?
251. Is the idea of making a video appealing to you?
252. Have you tried edible underwear before?
253. What was the last time you experienced a filthy dream? Was I a part of it?
254. What are your naughty dreams about me?
255. What’s one public location you’d like to do it in?
256. Have you ever purchased lingerie for a female relative?
257. In bed, what is the nicest thing a lady can do to you?
258. Would you mind if I treated you while you decided to drive?
259. What’s the most horrible thing you’ve ever considered doing to me?
260. What’s the most uncomfortable location you’ve ever done in?
261. Have you ever had a romantic fantasy about someone else while in bed?
262. Have you tried it in the water before?
263. When you enjoy yourself, who do you think of?
264. Have you ever done it with someone that you didn’t like?
265. What is the longest time you haven’t done it?
266. Which portion of my body is your favorite?
267. You decide to massage my entire body. So, where do you begin?
268. Would you want to see me in lingerie or in my underwear?
269. What is one item that you find completely irresistible that I wear?
270. Have you ever wished you could just rip my clothing off?
271. Can you give me an example of your questionable behavior?
272. I’d like you to help me get ready for our date night. Which of my outfits would you choose?
273. I notice that you are staring at me. What portion of me were you interested in?
274. What would you like to see me wear if you could?
275. Do you become jealous when other males take a look at me?
276. In bed, what is your favorite thing I do to you?
277. Was it love at first sight when you first met me?
278. How would you describe my body if you only had three words to describe it?
Flirty truth or dare questions to ask a guy
Have you ever played a truth and dare game in your childhood among your friends? You definitely did this. How much fun it has we all know!
That’s why the truth and dare game still occupies the same space this time and with your partner as well.
It will be a huge fun together to ask some flirty truth and dare dating questions. It will add spice and take your relationship to the next level.
So, let’s take a look at the flirty truth and dare questions to ask a guy.
279. Have you ever been moved to tears because of me?
280. Who among us makes you the most envious? And why so?
281. Do you like it when you’re controlled in bed?
282. Who is the one person you wish you hadn’t kissed?
283. Have you ever dreamed about seeing me naked? Describe what we did in detail.
284. Have you ever experienced a really strange dream about me?
285. When you’re making out with someone, what’s the biggest turn-on for you?
286. What would I find if I peeked in your nightstand or under your bed?
287. Have you ever dreamt about having a sexual experience with me?
288. What’s anything you didn’t expect me to do?
289. If I handed you $50, what would you buy me?
290. Would you like to join me in the shower?
291. Have you ever had a thing for a teacher?
292. What is it about one thing that always gets you hot and bothered?
293. Do you like it when I kiss you on the neck?
294. Do you have any fetishes that are particularly interesting to you?
295. What is it about me that you admire the most?
296. What is the most romantic thing you or someone else has ever done for you?
297. What do you think most other people find sexy that you don’t?
298. When you first met me, how did you feel about me?
299. What would surprise you if I went into your room?
300. What would you do if you were in this situation right now?
301. Would you kiss me back if I kissed you? What is your favorite sex position?
302. On a first date, how far have you ever gone?
303. What has been the most terrifying thing you’ve ever done?
304. Has someone accidentally caught you naked?
305. What is anything you’ve always wanted to say to me but haven’t been able to?
306. Have you ever worn the underpants of another person?
307. What is the most embarrassing gift you’ve ever received?
308. When was the last time you acted like a child?
309. For 20 minutes, wear the “Kiss me…my It’s Birthday” board around your neck. What do you like to wear to bed?
310. Whipped cream should be applied to one of your body parts.
311. Someone needs to lick the peanut butter, chocolate sauce, or whipped cream off your finger, cheek, or wherever else they like.
312. Tell an erotic narrative about a celebrity photo. Who is your celebrity crush?
313. Do 20 pushups, shouting my name after each one.
314. For 30 seconds, lick your own lips in a sexy manner.
315. Using your elbow, squeeze lemon juice and lick it.
316. Tell me about a fantasy you’ve never shared with anybody else.
317. Tell me something you’ve always wanted to say but haven’t been able to.
318. Someone logs in to your Amazon account and purchases a $20 or less toy for you. What exactly is it?
319. Describe what it is about your favorite part of your body that makes you tick.
320. Talk to your hand as if you’re planning a strategy for sleeping with someone else in the room.
321. With a permanent marker, write something embarrassing on your body (that may be disguised by clothing).
322. For 30 seconds, spin an imaginary hula hoop around your waist.
323. Put on some sunscreen and have someone rub it on your back. Keep your suit on for the remainder of the evening.
324. While blindfolded, someone gives you a one-minute back massage. If you like their manner, you can kiss them afterward, but only if you don’t know who they are.
325. Make a tattoo of my name on your chest and send me a photo.
326. Perform the Macarena live on Facebook for four minutes.
327. Pick a book at random and read it in the most seductive tone you can manage.
328. Over FaceTime, show me how you prefer to be kissed on the hand.
329. Tell me anything you don’t want the rest of the world to know.
Flirty would you rather questions to ask a guy
Giving two options to choose in between and thinking over such fun questions or topics that he has never done before grabs his interest level and makes you better know about him.
Therefore, flirty would you rather questions are the right way to ask a guy and get deeper into his thought process.
330. Would you rather be trapped on the beach with your crush or be snowed in with your crush?
331. Would you rather prefer to hit on someone much older than you or be hit on by someone much older?
332. Would you rather be wealthy or find true love?
333. Would you rather watch a movie or take in a view of the sunset?
334. Would you rather like to kiss me in public or in private?
335. Would you rather prefer to plan a vacation a month in advance or take a last-minute flight?
336. Which would you choose to star in: a romantic comedy or a horror film?
337. Would you rather prefer to date someone who admired you more or someone who admired you more?
338. Would you rather prefer to pay for lunch yourself or have someone else do it for you?
339. Would you rather have a spouse that is quite similar to you or someone who is completely different?
340. Would you rather prefer to live in the city or in the country?
341. Depending on how you’re feeling, would you rather prefer to book a table or go out and select a restaurant?
342. Would you rather prefer to spend an entire day at home or on the go?
343. Would you rather prefer to date for a long period or go right into a relationship?
344. Would you rather go to a restaurant or a bar?
345. Would you rather prefer a dessert, main course, or snack?
346. Do you rather prefer to eat together or separately?
347. Would you rather prefer to never drink alcohol or smoke ever again?
348. Would you rather stay in a hotel or sleep under the stars?
349. Would you rather go bungee jumping or go to the beach?
350. Would you rather receive or give flowers?
351. Would you rather matching tattoos or piercings be more appealing to you?
352. Would you rather go to a karaoke bar and sing or go dancing?
353. Would you rather want to be able to read someone’s mind or to be able to change someone’s mind?
354. Would you rather have your hair shaved or your brows shaved?
355. Would you rather text or talk on the phone all night?
356. Would you rather be with someone gorgeous or funny?
357. Would you rather want to know where you’ll go on a date or be surprised?
358. Would you rather prefer to be surprised with gifts or experiences on your birthday?
359. Would you rather choose to sleep with: your father’s best friend or your archenemy?
360. Would you rather spend a year without watching television or listening to music?
361. Would you rather remember all of your dreams or have no dreams at all?
362. Would you rather prefer to go on a date with a fictional TV program or book character, and if so, who?
363. Would you rather like to know how long you’ll be with a partner or to have no idea?
364. Would you rather have your ideal partner or your ideal job?
365. Would you rather live forever without a relationship or live with your lover for a shorter period of time?
366. Would you rather want the best friends or the best partner?
367. Would you rather prefer to be with a loud spouse or one who is extremely shy?
Flirty questions to ask a guy on tinder
We all know about tinder, a dating app. And most of us have a profile over there. Connecting, texting, calling, and meeting with a guy over tinder is such a trend these days.
If you are looking for someone as your life partner or love partner on tinder, then it’s necessary to understand his thoughts, choices and know about him better.
Along with other questions, flirty questions also play an important role here. So, without further ado please read these good questions.
368. When did you first realize you liked me? What were we doing/where were we at the time?
369. What do you consider to be the ideal date? What would we do if we left? What would we do if this happened?
370. How do you define love? How can you tell whether someone cares for you?
371. What song do you think our relationship is like?
372. What was the highlight of your day today?
373. Where do you feel the most secure? Is there someone with whom you feel most at ease?
374. How would you describe your first impression of me?
375. What is your go-to activity for relaxing or soothing? Would you like to do it with me?
376. What is your favorite memory from our time together?
377. What is one activity that you would like to undertake as a couple? For example, couples yoga, crafts projects, and so on.
378. How would you describe yourself in three words?
379. Where would we go if we had to spend the day together in one place?
380. Do you like to call your pets by their names? Do you have a preference for any in particular?
381. What is your most hilarious childhood memory?
382. Is there one word that you’ve noticed I use a lot? Do you have any words that you frequently use?
383. Describe three things that never fail to bring a grin to your face. And why so?
384. Do you like to be kissed or hugged? What matters to you the most?
385. What is the most significant relationship stumbling block?
386. What is your go-to mindless hobby? Coloring, watching TV, reading, and other such activities are examples.
387. What is your favorite activity for grounding? Yoga, meditation, and other such practices are examples.
389. Do you have a favorite television or literary couple?
390. What is the best feel-good music, in your opinion?
391. Is there anyone who knows you better than you?
392. What would you be a master of if you could master only one skill?
393. What is your most treasured achievement?
394. What is a fact about you that few people are aware of?
395. Do you think it’s possible to fall in love at first sight? Why do you think that is?
396. Do you prefer date nights at a movie theatre or at a restaurant?
397. Do you have any nicknames from your friends? Do you like them or would you like them to be different?
398. Do you prefer a sweet breakfast? What foods do you like to eat first thing in the morning?
399. Do you like grand romantic gestures or small romantic gestures?
400. Who is the first person you want to inform when something positive happens?
401. Who do you confide in if something terrible happens?
402. Do you have a favorite type of pie? Who makes the best products?
403. Do you want to keep your birthday simple or host a big party?
404. Are you a spicy food fan? What has been the spiciest dish you’ve ever tried?
405. What’s your favorite way to eat eggs? What are your favorite foods to pair them with?
406. What would you like to be famous for if you had the chance?
407. What was your favorite school-related extracurricular activity?
408. What is your zodiac sign? Is your personality in line with your zodiac sign?
409. What would you do if you had $500 to spend on anything?
410. To whom do you most identify as a fictional character?
411. Do you like roller coasters or Ferris wheels? What matters to you the most?
412. Which fictional universe would you want to live in if you had the choice? How do you feel about it?
Flirty first date questions to ask a guy
Are you preparing for the first date with a guy and looking for conversation starters?
Nice dress, fancy jewelry, perfume, gorgeous appearance, new footwear, and a cute handbag are some of the things which everyone collects for going on a first date but have you ever thought of what to talk about.
If not, then asking flirty questions a day makes the conversation more fun and romantic. Therefore, we have curated a list of pick-up lines questions to ask a guy on a first date and make it a memorable night.
413. What is your biggest regret in terms of your sex life thus far?
414. Are you optimistic about the future?
415. Who do you make an effort to be pleasant to?
416. Do you have any hobbies or interests? What are your favorite activities?
417. What is the most bizarre place you’ve ever met someone?
418. How would you want to unwind after you get home from a long day at work?
419. Where would you like to be right now if you could go anywhere in the world, and why?
420. What are some of the things that make you feel disgusted?
421. Is there something crazy you’ve always wanted to do but never had the chance to?
422. How long was your previous relationship?
423. How can you tell if you’re already head over heels in love?
424. To you, what does a good and healthy relationship entail?
425. What is the best piece of relationship advice you’ve ever gotten?
426. Before getting married, what great questions should couples ask each other?
427. What would you do with a million dollars if you won the lottery?
428. Which would you choose if you had to choose between money and love?
429. What would you say if you were informed you were going to die in a matter of days?
430. What three items would you bring with you if you were trapped on a deserted island?
431. What would you do to make me fall in love with you?
432. How would you want a girl to seduce you if she was your type?
433. When you like a female, what signals do you send her?
434. To you, what form of physical touch best expresses “I love you”?
435. What is your favorite weekend hangout place? Is it going to include me?
436. Which portion of my body would your gaze be drawn to if you saw me naked?
437. Would you want to see me in lingerie or in my underwear?
438. Would you rather give me a five-second hug or a one-second kiss?
439. What if I didn’t have any clothing on when I answered the door?
440. What would you do if you were in my shoes? No, if I’m understanding you correctly.
441. Which portion of my body would you want to inspect first if you had X-ray glasses?
442. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done for a girl?
443. When was the last time you tried to impress someone?
444. What would you want for a genie to grant you one wish?
445. Who do you want us to aspire to be like as a couple?
446. When no one is around, what do you like to wear?
447. Which type of clothing do you think looks best on a woman?
448. What would you teach every female on the earth about men if you had the chance?
449. Would you inform your crush/partner if they had a booger stuck in their nose? If so, how would you go about doing it?
450. Do you believe a guy and a female can be friends without developing affection for each other?
451. What happens when two buddies fall in love? Have you ever been smitten by a female friend?
452. What would you do if you had a full day with your crush?
453. In your spare time, what couples activity would you like to try?
454. Do you prefer grand romantic gestures or small romantic gestures?
455. What do you do when the scene appears in your favorite movie when you’re watching it with your parents?
456. Even if you’re having a bad day, what tiny things or gestures make you smile?
457. What types of compliments do you enjoy receiving?
458. That is the individual who goes into a room and makes you smile from ear to ear?
459. What is one thing a woman may do to instantly impress you?
460. What do you consider to be your most attractive physical feature?
461. What physical feature do you get the most compliments on?
462. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever done to gain the attention of a crush?
463. Is it better to spend your free time with your friends or with me?
464. To get your dream girl, how far would you go?
465. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to catch a girl’s attention?
466. What would you pay someone to do if you could hire someone to perform one thing that you couldn’t do yourself?
Cute flirty questions to ask a guy
Everyone loves cuteness, be it a guy or girl. Acting cute in front of him makes him feel more about you and brings spice into your relationship.
Therefore, asking cute pick-up line questions is the ideal way to act cute and make a way into his words with your cute words. Let’s help with this.
Below is the list of best cute cum fun flirty questions to ask a guy on a date or just while having some quality time together.
467. What is the most terrifying date you’ve ever gone on?
468. What would you want to do today if the world ended tomorrow? And why?
469. What do you think your strongest skill is? Can you tell me?
470. If you knew you couldn’t fail, what would you try? And why would you try?
471. What is your ideal vacation destination? What method would you use to get there?
472. If you were stuck in an escape room, who would you like to be with? And why so?
473. In five words, describe your life up to this point.
474. What is the most bizarre dream you have ever had? And why do you have it?
475. Do you prefer to bake or cook more? What matters to you the most?
476. Are you more interested in learning self-defense or gymnastics?
477. What language would you learn if you could learn any?
478. When you were a kid, what was your favorite game to play?
479. Which dish are you most likely to eat first on Thanksgiving?
480. Can you tell me about the strangest inside joke you’ve ever heard?
481. What is your favorite style of clothing? Do you enjoy getting all dolled up?
482. Do you have a favorite candy bar? How often do you eat it?
483. Do you enjoy dancing? Do you think you’re any good at it?
484. What is your favorite aspect of being outside? And why so?
485. If you had to move to another country, where would you go?
486. What superpower would you choose if you had one?
487. Which superhero is your favorite? And why do you like him?
488. Which song do you think is the most underappreciated? Do you like it?
489. Do you have a favorite storyline cliché? Can you explain it to me?
490. Do you have a favorite vintage film that you think everyone should see?
491. How would you define yourself in three words?
492. Which emoji is your personal favorite? And why so?
493. What is your most vexing pet peeve? Tell me about it.
494. Which season is your favorite? Why?
495. Who do you look up to the most? And why so?
496. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? And why?
497. What is your favorite movie to watch with friends or business associates?
498. When you’re feeling depressed, what’s your favorite feel-good movie?
499. What is your favorite Christmas film? Why do you like it?
500. What is your favorite party activity? Why do you like it?
501. What are you wearing right now and where are you sitting?
502. How would you summarise your day in emojis?
503. Will you send me a gif that reflects your current state of mind?
504. What would you have for dinner if you could have anything?
505. Would you be willing to send me a screenshot from your favorite show?
506. What is your preferred social networking platform? Why so?
507. Are you a fan of dark or milk chocolate? What matters to you the most?
Your interest in the opinions and perspectives of the guy you like will amaze him.
With these flirting questions for him, you may learn more about how his brain works while also learning how he sees the environment.
Of course, if he ignores your inquiries and continues to turn the conversation flow into a safer (for him) area, that’s a clear red flag.
But if he’s up for it and answers the questions honestly, there’s no knowing what you’ll learn about each other, especially if he invites you to answer the questions as well.
This list can also be used to come up with date ideas, gifts, or other small gestures. Keep this list on hand in case you need anything to help you connect more deeply.
May you both have a good time learning more about one another!
A writer by day and a reader by night, Hazra is a well-skilled freelance writer. She is tender, compassionate, authoritative and has a fun personality shine at the same time. Her valuable quality of understanding things helps her tackle even the critical situations making it the easiest of all time. She can dive deep into one's heart through her words bringing them close to oneself. She is a firm believer and achiever who loves to explore new things. Besides, she is a compulsive information seeker who is fond of reading, writing and drinking too much coffee with a laptop. When not writing, Hazra enjoys exploring the outdoors.