Funny Icebreaker questions can help you to start any meeting with anyone. This ensures that there is no awkward silence when it’s time to meet.
Alternatively, it can be used to connect with other experts. Ice breakers can help in networking by allowing you to be more purposeful in your contacts with people.
Consider your purpose before asking an icebreaker question. Is the goal to get a meeting started? Is it about working with someone you’ve never met before? Is it about building a team?
Consider what the ice breaker’s purpose is. Then choose the most important and suitable category of questions to ask.
Simply state the question at the start of the conversation to use it as an ice breaker. Before asking the icebreaker question, make sure you say “hi.” Before asking the icebreaker question, show general manners, and common civility.
Using ice breaker questions to get to know someone is a great way to start a conversation. This helps start talking to each other and allows two people to get to know each other in a fun way.
They are, in a nutshell, conversation starters. When there are multiple players in the game, it can also serve as a great in-person and virtual team-building activity.
By sharing basic memories while playing the game, the team bond gets stronger.
Let’s dig deeper into these funny icebreaker questions.
Summary in Infographics
Funny icebreaker questions for adults
For adults, we need a separate category of questions. In this category, it’s necessary to ask some mature and fun questions to add spice and make the environment fun and enjoyable.
Therefore, we have curated the best list of fun icebreaker questions for teens or groups of people, whether it’s friends, family, or even colleagues. So, let’s deep dive into these questions to understand them correctly.
1. What are some of your favorite songs from your teenage years that you still listen to when no one else is around? Will you recommend it to me as well?
2. Who was your favorite actor or actress as a kid? And why?
3. What was your most embarrassing teenage experience? Can you tell me the behind story about it?
4. What’s the craziest risk you’ve ever taken? What are your favorite pickup lines?
5. What is the most disgusting thing you’ve ever had to consume in order to be polite? How did feel you do after doing so?
6. What was the worst thing you did as a youngster that you got away with? What’s the reason for the same?
7. What’s the craziest fashion trend you’ve ever worn? And why is this happening?
8. When you were a kid, what got you into the most trouble with your parents? And how did you fix it?
9. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever done with your best friend? Did you have fun after doing so?
10. What aspects of elementary school do you wish you could take with you into adulthood? (example: naptime)
11. What was your first concert experience? And how did you feel after that?
12. Have you ever had a crazy roommate? Did you enjoy being with them?
13. What is the strangest breakfast you’ve ever had that wasn’t breakfasted food? Did you find it crazy?
14. What is your family’s craziest family tradition? Did you like and promote it or not?
15. As a kid, what was your favorite piece of clothing? Do you still want to wear it?
16. What was the name of your first automobile? How was that?
17. What Disney or cartoon figure did you have an unreasonable fear of as a kid? And why?
18. What was the name of your first record, tape, or CD? Do you still like it and why?
19. What were some words you couldn’t pronounce as a kid and had to make up? And why so?
20. Have you ever gotten completely disorganized? What went wrong? And why?
21. What happened when you had your first crush? Do you want to share your experience with me?
22. What was the title of your first job? What did you think of it and what did you think of it?
23. Who was the worst teacher you ever had in elementary school? What was your experience with them?
24. What was your favorite after-school activity as a kid, and why did you stop doing it?
25. What is the most amusing thing that has ever happened on a family vacation? How was your experience and do you want to do it again?
26. What is the funniest pet animal you’ve ever had? Why did you find it funniest?
27. What’s the most embarrassing haircut you’ve ever had? And why do you think so?
28. What’s the most hilarious prank you’ve ever pulled on someone? And why did you do that?
29. What is the most embarrassing thing your parents have ever done to you? Can you tell me about it?
30. Did you ever do something bad as a kid and blame it on your siblings? And how many times?
31. What has been the most difficult job you’ve ever had? And why?
32. In high school, what really bad expression did you use? And why?
33. When you were a kid, what was your favorite Halloween costume? Do you still want to wear it?
34. Which of your relatives is the weirdest or most interesting? And why so?
35. What band do you think you’d be embarrassed to confess you like?
36. What’s the craziest item on your bucket list? A d why do you find it crazy?
37. What’s a strange truth you’re aware of? How did you react to it first?
38. What is your true favorite film, and what film do you pretend to be a fan of in order to appear cultured?
39. What is your most amusing talent? Or is it un-talent?
40. What’s your finest reality TV show concept? And why?
41. Which Disney character’s narrative most closely resembles your own? And why so?
42. Everyone has those recurring nightmares. What is yours? Or you don’t have any?
43. What is the difference between two truths and falsehood about you? Can you explain?
44. What works for you as a hilarious (suitable) pick-up line? And why?
45. What component of a county fair do you enjoy the most? And why?
46. What Netflix show did you binge-watch unforgivably quickly?
47. Which celebrity do you obsessively read about in the news? And why so?
48. Is there anything about you that people would be surprised to learn about?
49. What is your favorite odor, and why is it so?
50. What is your favorite knock-knock joke? Can you tell me?
Funny icebreaker questions for dating
Are you dating someone and looking for fun + icebreaker questions? Then, you have arrived at the right place.
When you are dating your lover, it’s important to have the right set of questions to make the conversation go smoothly and also for analyzing the thought process and past experiences of your partner.
When it comes to great icebreaker questions, you have to ask such questions which break the ice and bring a twist to the conversation. So, without much ado, let’s dig deeper into these date questions.
51. What perfectly safe animal do you have an irrational fear of? And why so?
52. What foods are you unable to live without? And what if you eat it every day?
53. What dance move do you have a secret talent for? Can you show it to me?
54. What sport did you try and fail at as a kid? Do you want to try it with my help?
55. What talent do you wish to master that is interesting to you? And why do you find it interesting?
56. What’s the strangest thing you have in your purse or wallet? Do you have it right now?
57. In 20 years, what invention do you think will be popular? And why do you think so?
58. What website or blog are you ashamed to confess you enjoy? Why are you ashamed for doing so?
59. What item (other than your phone, keys, and wallet) do you never leave the house without?
60. What is your true favorite book, and which one do you pretend to be your favorite in order to appear intelligent?
61. What do you claim to hate but actually enjoy? And why?
62. What do people call you by your nickname? What is it?
63. What would you choose as your nickname if you had the option? And why so?
64. Have you ever claimed to have a skill or interest in order to impress someone? What happened after that?
65. What would you be famous for if you were famous? And why will you enjoy it?
66. What would you name your boat if you owned one? And why did you choose that name?
67. What TV show would you like to be your life if you had the chance? How do you find it relatable to your life story?
68. What tattoo would your best friend choose for you if he or she had the option?
69. Which restaurant would you choose if you could only eat at one for the rest of your life? And why so?
70. What kind of shoes would you wear if you could only wear one pair for the rest of your life? And why so?
71. Which celebrity would you choose as your best friend if you could have any? What qualities do you like about that person?
72. What would you name your own country if you could? And why did you choose it?
73. What color would you choose if you had to wear only one hue for the rest of your life?
74. Which animal would you choose if you had to be one?
75. What foolish expense would you make if you had unlimited funds (e.g., a private plane, concert tickets)?
76. Who would you choose as your family member to swap places with for a day?
77. What would you call your book if you wrote one?
78. What would you make up if you had to use a fake identity?
79. Which historical figure’s life would you choose if you had the chance to live it?
80. What meal would you eliminate if you had the power to make sure no one ever ate it again?
81. What kind of hat would you wear if you had to wear one every day for the rest of your life?
82. What holiday would you design if you had the chance?
83. What would you be if you were a vegetable?
84. What sport would you compete in if you were an Olympic athlete?
85. What would you change about the White House decorations if you were president?
86. What kind of jeans would you be if you had to choose one?
87. Which superhero would you choose if you could be any?
88. Which liquid would you choose if you could change the ocean into something other than water?
89. Which individual would you choose to be stuck with if you were to be Siamese twins with?
90. Who would you choose from a list of three famous persons to join your entourage?
91. Which song would you choose if you could only listen to one music for the rest of your life?
92. Which celebrity would you choose to live with for a day? Who is your celebrity crush?
93. What would you do if you could only perform one job for the rest of your life (and have all the money you need)?
94. What song would you perform if you were applying for a singing reality show?
95. What game show do you think you’d be a natural at?
96. Which brand would you choose to endorse if you had to?
Funny icebreaker questions for small groups
In conversation with a small group of people, deep questions play an important role. Sometimes, a group conversation goes a bit boring for some people which results in distracting from the group conversation.
Therefore, in order to make them engage and bring humor in the boring environment, icebreaker questions are a must to make the flow positive.
In this matter, let’s deep dive into the ultimate list of icebreakers for small groups.
97. Who would you date if you had the option of dating a superhero or a supervillain? And what’s the reason behind it?
98. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do first, and why so?
99. What would your drag name be if you were a drag queen? How do you feel being a drag queen?
90. Which animal would you select if you could be for a day? And how can you relate to it?
91. Who would you kill if you could only kill one member of the group, and why?
92. Who would you take to a deserted island if you could only take one person from the group, and why have chosen the desert island for this purpose?
93. What superpower would you choose if you had the option? And what will you do after having superpowers?
94. What would you eat if you could only eat one dish for the rest of your life? Would you be able to survive on that meal?
95. Who would you choose as your life partner if you could choose only one coworker? And why so?
96. What is the most positive event that has happened to you at work? And why so?
97. What would you make a trivia question about yourself if you had to make one?
98. Would you describe yourself as an introvert or an extrovert in a group setting? How do you deal with being so?
99. What kind of sibling do you have? Youngest or oldest? Do you have a middle child? Or are you an only child?
100. Tell me about a moment when you totally failed at something that meant a lot to you. And how do you deal with it?
101. Tell me about a time when you were successful in something that meant a lot to you. How do you feel at that time?
102. Would you prefer to work as a chef? Or a World’s best chef? What matters to you the most?
103. What Disney character would you be if you could be anything, and why?
104. Which Disney character would you get rid of if you had to? How will you do it?
105. Tell me about a time when your first day of school was a disaster. How did you feel on that day?
106. What is the best television show or film of all time? Why did you like it?
107. What is the difference between two facts and one lie about yourself? Do you hide it?
108. What is the most stupid fashion or style decision you’ve ever made? And why so?
109. If you could tour with any rock band, who would it be? And which one would you like to choose as a band?
110. Would you rather be the person in the room that is the funniest or the smartest? Or are you a silent one?
111. What was the most embarrassing fashion trend you were a part of when you were a kid?
112. Which Disney character is your favorite? And how can you relate to it?
113. Tell me about the most terrible date ideas you’ve ever had. And how do you use it?
114. What is the most memorable date you’ve ever had? How did you feel on that day?
115. Have you ever had a romantic relationship? Did it become successful or disastrous?
116. Which emoji do you like to use? Which emoji is stuck in your head?
117. When sending text messages, do you use the phrases “LOL” or “LMFAO”?
118. What would you do as a career if you could do anything in the world?
119. Where would you like to go if you could swap places with anyone in the world?
120. Where would you live if you didn’t have to worry about money? And why so?
121. What kind of music do you enjoy? Romantic, sad, hip hop, k-pop, or something else?
122. Who had the greatest influence on you as a child?
123. What is your favorite time of year? What’s special about that day?
124. What is the best book you’ve ever read? Do you recommend it to others?
Funny icebreaker questions for women
It’s quite fun to talk in a group of women with the right set of questions. Women have a different level of interest and humor which can only be treated well with the right questions.
So, if you are someone who wants to talk to a woman or if you often talk in a group of women then we have the right set of questions to ask them.
Below is the ultimate list of questions to ask a woman or a group of women in the right way.
125. What would you desire to be remembered for by those who loved you when you die? Why so?
126. What song would you wish played at your wake or funeral if you died? Why did you choose that particular song?
127. What scientific breakthrough would you have wished to have produced if you could go back in time? And why so?
128. What would your dream home look like if you could design it? And how would you like to design it?
129. Which fictional TV family would you most like to be a part of? How do you find it relatable to you?
130. Who would you add to Mount Rushmore if you had the chance?
131. Which mythical creature is your favorite? And why so?
132. What’s one of your favorite late-night healthy snacks? How often do you eat it?
133. Which snack makes you the happiest? Would you like to have it with me?
134. What would you do if you could change the ocean into something other than water? And why is that?
135. Who has been the most interesting stranger you’ve ever encountered? And how do you handle that individual?
136. What is one word that totally represents your life? What is the one word that does not fully describe life?
137. What is the most important element in your organization’s control that is preventing you from succeeding?
138. What job habit would you like to break? And why?
139. What is one aspect of our team that you admire the most? And what is the bad one that you don’t like?
140. What do you believe our remote team could improve on? Why are remote teams important?
141. What is one term that comes to mind when you think of teamwork?
142. Is there anything difficult about working remotely? And how do you find it useful?
143. What do you enjoy most about working here? And why so?
144. What’s the best piece of advice for getting things done? Who gave you this advice?
145. Do you think we’d be able to work together more effectively if we got to know each other better?
146. How did you fare in last week’s office trivia contest?
147. What kind of team-building exercises do you want us to perform?
148. How would you introduce yourself if you were new to a team?
149. How can team members get to know one another better? What would you like to suggest to us?
150. What would managers add to their teams in terms of project management and organization?
151. What is your favorite holiday tradition? What’s your favorite holiday, by the way?
152. Do you have a cup of coffee or a cup of tea at work? What matters to you the most?
153. What dessert would make you want to take a nap?
154. What’s your favorite post-work meal to prepare? And how do you prepare it?
155. Do you consider yourself to be an animal lover? And how?
156. What internet video or viral meme made you laugh recently? And why?
157. What kind of software should we use at work? And how does it help you?
158. Tell me about a trivia question you’d make for the water cooler. And why?
159. Tell me about hope or a dream you have. Tell me about a professional goal you’ve set for yourself.
160. Have you ever been mistaken for a celebrity?
161. Do you have a favorite charitable organization that you donate to? Or a cause that you believe in? Why are you in favor of it?
162. What’s your favorite way to start the day? And what about lunch?
163. What would be the last meal you’d ever consume?
164. Which country would you like to live in if you could live anywhere?
165. Which would you prefer: invisibility or the ability to fly?
166. Would you rather be the brightest or the funniest person in the room?
167. How do you know when you’ve achieved something worthwhile?
168. What’s the worst situation you’ve ever found yourself in?
169. Who would you want to be if you could be any cartoon character?
170. What would you change your name to if you had the option?
171. What would you do if you could become a genius at anything in an instant?
172. Let’s pretend you’re immortal. At what age would you say you’ve had your fill of life?
173. When do you think a person becomes “mature?” How do you analyze that?
174. Which color is your least favorite? What is your favorite color?
175. Would you prefer to be by the beach or in the rainforest?
176. Which charity would you choose if you had a million dollars to donate?
177. How can you know if you’re on the right track? Whom do you want to ask for feedback?
Funny icebreaker questions to get to know someone
Want to know someone better? Whether it’s your partner, friends, or family member, before getting close to them it’s really important to understand them deeply.
Everyone has different qualities, choices, thoughts, and ideas, and to know these areas, asking the right questions is the right way to go ahead.
In these right questions, funny icebreaker questions play an important role in getting to know someone better from all aspects. So, let’s have a look at these questions closely.
178. What is one thing that inspires you to be more creative?
179. What is one profession you wish you might have followed?
180. Do you consider yourself to have a healthy work-life balance?
181. What is the most valuable material possession you have in your house?
182. What would you do if you had the ability to teleport? And why is that?
183. Which superpower would you give to an enemy?
184. Who would you choose as a friend if you could have any historical figure as a partner?
185. Do you have any secret abilities?
186. What would your message to the rest of the world be if you were famous?
187. When was the last time you went to a happy hour?
188. What is the most relaxing environment you miss from home?
189. What kind of professional setting do you want to work in when you graduate?
190. Assume you have an endless supply of one thing. What would it be, exactly?
191. What makes you want to come here in the first place?
192. What are your plans once you graduate from college?
193. Do you have a place to intern?
194. How will you approach your first internship interview?
195. What method did you use to meet your college friends? And to meet your ancestors?
196. Give the name of your favorite study snack.
197. What do you want to do after you graduate from this university?
198. Which of your habits is the oddest?
199. Make up a fictional college course that you wish existed in this location.
200. Who has been your favorite professor or teacher during your time here?
201. What kind of pet would you have in your dorm if you could have any?
202. Have you ever binge-watched a TV show while studying?
203. Who was the last person with whom you spoke on the phone? Which one person to share your secrets with?
204. Choose between losing your voice and losing your eyesight.
205. When was the last time you lied to someone?
206. Which historical figure would you k#ll if you could go back in time?
207. What fashion trend do you wish you hadn’t followed?
208. What sport would you compete in if you could compete in any sport?
209. Which would you prefer for dessert: ice cream or yogurt?
210. Which would you prefer if you had to choose between frog legs and turtle soup?
211. Which would you choose if you had to choose between being broke and being unhappy?
212. If you were stuck on an island with nothing to eat, what would you do? Would you rather eat lizards or coconuts?
213. Which would you choose if you had to choose between breaking up with your husband and getting cancer?
214. Let’s pretend you live in the woods. Which would you prefer if you had to eat either leaves or bark?
215. At what age would you prefer to pass away?
216. Who would you dress up as if you could appear like any celebrity?
217. Who would you love if you could love anyone in the world?
218. What reality show do you like to watch? Do you prefer bible study?
219. Which of your characteristics would you like to get rid of if you had the chance?
220. What’s one thing you’d like to do before you die?
221. What would you say to an alien if they landed on Earth?
222. Which animal would you choose to have a child with?
223. What is one way to get revenge on an enemy?
224. What would you call your imaginary mate?
225. What’s the best way to break awkward silences?
226. Who do you think would win in a fight between Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan? What kind of players would you want on your team?
227. How would you fare in a zombie apocalypse?
228. What is the most delicious meal you’ve ever had?
229. Which of your worst haircuts did you not like?
230. What would you eat if you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life?
Funny icebreaker yes or no questions
Do you only want to ask yes or no as a reply to your questions? If yes, then we have made it easier for you.
In some cases, yes or no, or simply close-ended questions help to know a lot about the person’s choice, ideas, likes, dislikes, and other important things. So, let’s take a look at these funny icebreaker yes or no questions.
231. Have you ever become pregnant at a young age?
232. Have you ever been drunk in the middle of the day?
233. Have you ever forgotten to pay a big bill?
234. Do you still keep a diary or journal?
235. Have you ever tried cutting your own bangs or hair?
236. Have you ever mistook a girlfriend or boyfriend for someone else?
237. Have you ever lost a large wager?
238. Have you ever experienced a huge financial loss?
239. Have you ever sat at the table with the “popular kids” in high school?
240. Have you ever been totally impressed?
241. Have you ever cheated on your parents?
242. Have you ever gotten away from home without permission?
243. Have you ever had physical contact with multiple people?
244. Have you ever eaten old sushi? Tell me whether I’ve ever eaten sushi or not.
245. Do you go for a workout more than three times a week?
246. Have you ever collected a valuable collection?
247. Have you ever been sent to detention when you were in high school?
248. Have you ever farted in front of someone and had them hear you?
249. Have you ever started a fight in high school?
250. Have you ever felt it necessary to do anything bad by your peers?
251. Have you ever failed a high school quiz or key test?
252. Have you ever been let go from the worst job?
253. Have you ever watched an adult film while staying in a hotel room?
254. Have you ever stayed the night with someone you met on the street?
255. Have you ever attempted to steal anything significant?
256. Have you ever been in a fight or a physical altercation?
257. Have you ever stayed up late in college?
258. Are you interested in becoming an astronaut?
259. Are you interested in becoming President of the United States?
260. Is it possible to play checkers with five people?
261. Is “You sunk my Battleship” a Monopoly phrase?
262. Would you give a stranger a compliment?
263. Have you been in a car accident before?
264. Have you ever had a romantic relationship?
265. Would you put your doctoral degree on display in your office?
266. Do you text with your toes all the time?
267. When is your home not being watched?
268. Have you ever been attacked by a gorilla?
269. Have you ever been bitten by a snake?
270. Do you believe the blemishes will go away in 48 hours?
271. Have you ever had many email accounts?
272. Have you memorized your favorite restaurant’s menu?
273. Was your first name the same throughout your life?
274. Have you ever been featured in a film?
275. Have you ever kissed someone after they’d kissed someone else?
276. Is the moon visible from your window?
277. Do you believe aliens can read your thoughts?
278. Do you believe you’ll be able to locate Bigfoot?
279. Is it possible for NASA employees to get the flu?
280. Do you believe the fifth dimension is cold?
281. Do you have a fear of being alone in the dark?
282. Have you ever gotten yourself lost in the woods?
Thanksgiving is one of our festival occasions. Isn’t it? In a gathering of family and friends on Thanksgiving day, it’s really fun to talk and play games.
In this matter, some funny and icebreaker adds spice to the ongoing conversation and makes it more exciting and interesting.
Therefore, in this case below is the list of best icebreaker funny questions for Thanksgiving to ask in a group of family, friends, and relatives.
283. What do you like to do in your spare time?
284. Have you recently traveled somewhere interesting? What did you enjoy the most about your trip?
285. Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions in your family that you enjoy?
286. What do you like best about your career or university?
287. What has been your favorite place to live?
288. What is the most important item on your bucket list right now?
289. Do you have any favorite Thanksgiving (or another holiday) memories from your childhood?
290. What have you been grateful for in the last year, week, or day?
291. This Christmas season, what are you most looking forward to?
292. What would you do if you had to choose a completely different career than the one you have now?
293. Apart from basic needs, what are the five things you couldn’t live without?
294. What were the highlights and challenges of your previous year?
295. What new hobbies or interests have you developed recently?
296. What do you like best about the city where you live now?
297. What’s your favorite family memory from the last 12 months?
298. What do you have planned for the coming year?
299. What funny or touching memories do you have of (common relatives)?
300. What have your children/friends been up to in the last few months?
301. What do you have planned for the holidays?
302. What new music, TV series, or books have you been enjoying lately?
303. What is one thing you want to change in the coming year?
304. Who would you invite to our Thanksgiving meal if you could invite any renowned figure (dead or alive)?
305. What is your favorite aspect of our family for which you are grateful?
306. What do you want us to do more as a family this year?
307. What would you remove from your Thanksgiving menu if you could?
308. What Thanksgiving culinary staple would you choose if you could only eat one today?
309. What Thanksgiving food staple would you choose if you could only eat one today?
310. What would be the name of our new tradition if we established one?
311. What would you include on a new Thanksgiving meal if you could include all of your favorite foods?
312. What do you like best about the person in your family that is sitting next to you?
313. What is the most amusing recollection you have of our family?
314. What do you appreciate about our family’s uniqueness?
Would you rather funny icebreaker questions
Isn’t it amazing if you ask such simple questions which let the participants think what they should choose or not in the given two options only?
That’s where “would you rather” icebreaker questions help to make the conversation going and add more fun and interest to it.
Whether you are with your partner, family members, or friends, these would rather questions help to gather a lot of information about the person you are talking to. So, let’s deep dive into the list of items.
315. Would you prefer to have your hands for your feet or your feet for your hands?
316. Would you rather prefer a zombie apocalypse or a pandemic?
317. Would you rather prefer to arrive dressed as a clown or drive an ice cream truck to work?
318. Would you rather have a mohawk or bell-bottomed pants?
319. Would you rather have a tiger or a dinosaur as a pet?
320. Would you rather prefer a date with the Tiger King or dressing up like him?
321. Would you rather have a gold tooth or a bright hair color?
322. Would you rather sing out of tune all of the time or never be able to keep up with the music?
323. Would you rather never use emojis or spell correctly ever again?
324. Would you rather spend a week eating only pickles or drinking only soy sauce?
325. Would you rather prefer to wear a pilgrim hat to school and work for the entire month of November, or eat Thanksgiving food every day?
326. Would you rather mash potatoes or stuffing to wash your hair?
327. Would you rather go shopping on Black Friday or watch football on Thanksgiving?
328. Would you rather eat a whole pumpkin pie or drink the entire gravy boat?
329. Would you rather say fifty things for which you are grateful or listen to someone else speak fifty things for which they are grateful?
330. Would you rather be in charge of the Snoopy balloon in the Thanksgiving Day Parade or the Ronald McDonald balloon?
331. Would you rather eat your Thanksgiving meal with your hands or have to use a fork to open your Christmas presents?
332. Would you rather have a pet turkey for a year or have to kill the turkey you’re going to eat for Thanksgiving?
333. Would you rather play a turkey or a corn on the cob in a Thanksgiving school play?
334. Would you rather run a Turkey Trot and win, or would you rather not run at all?
335. Would you rather eat Thanksgiving dinner in two-size-too-small clothes or listen to a family member tell a horrible story while you’re trying to eat?
336. Would you rather eat a burnt Thanksgiving dinner or a Thanksgiving feast that was undercooked?
337. Would you rather take a cranberry sauce bath or swim in an apple cider pool?
338. Would you rather receive $100 for each slice of pie you consume or $1,000 for consuming no Thanksgiving meal at all?
339. Would you rather spend a lot of money on a Thanksgiving holiday or a lot of money on a Thanksgiving dinner?
340. Would you rather prefer to spend Thanksgiving with the royal family of the United Kingdom or with your own family?
341. Would you rather sing at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade or play in an NFL football game (with your current football skills)?
342. Would you rather be too full all of the time or a little hungry all of the time?
343. Would you rather bathe a turkey or mash potatoes in a bathtub full of them?
344. Would you rather eat an entire onion or corn on the cob that hasn’t been cooked?
345. Would you rather prefer to use a grill or a microwave to prepare a whole Thanksgiving meal?
346. Would you rather prefer working on Black Friday or working on Thanksgiving?
347. Would you rather transform into a turkey for Thanksgiving or an elf for Christmas?
348. Would you rather spend Thanksgiving on a farm or in New York City?
349. Would you rather burn your turkey but still have a wonderful meal, or would you rather burn everything except the bird, which is perfect?
Best funny icebreaker questions
The best funny icebreaker questions are a need. Everyone wants the best things in their life and so the same is applied while talking or asking questions.
Therefore, making your conversation more fun and exciting, we have curated the best funny icebreakers list to make you enjoy every moment.
350. What skill would you wish to hone the most?
351. What’s the most humiliating thing you’ve done in your life?
352. What name would you select if you could change it?
353. Tell us about a major difficulty you’ve had to deal with this year.
354. Where would you go if you could live anywhere in the world for a day?
355. Which emoji do you use the most?
356. Who was your favorite actor or actress as a kid?
357. What is your most irritating household pet peeve?
358. What would be the most unexpected scientific breakthrough you could think of?
359. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
360. What is one aspect of your morning ritual that you place a high value on?
361. What is one meal that you could eat every day of your life?
362. Which animal would you say is your spirit animal if you had to choose one?
363. Which age would you choose if you had to live forever?
364. What is the design of your ideal home?
365. What is a one-holiday tradition that you would like to share with others?
366. Which fictional family would you like to live with if you had to?
367. What kind of supernatural creature would you like to see?
368. Who is the most well-known person you have ever met?
369. Are you more of a dog or cat person?
370. What would be your “go-to” song if you had to sing karaoke?
371. What is your favorite solo musical instrument to listen to?
372. What’s an uncommon sk#ll that no one would know about?
373. When you go out to eat, what is your favorite dessert to order?
374. What did you want to be when you grew up as a kid?
375. Which of your previous jobs was your least favorite?
376. What was your favorite job in the past? What is your dream job?
377. What are your plans for after you retire?
378. What is one sentence from your boss that you would like to hear?
379. What quality do you look for the most in your coworkers?
380. What is the most valuable personal quality you offer to your job?
381. This year, what are you most looking forward to in terms of your job?
382. What’s one work-related talent you’d like to improve, especially if it’s simple to do?
383. Which aspect of your coworker irritates you the most?
384. What is the single most essential aspect of your employment that you would change?
385. What is the most important element that your company can manage that is preventing you from succeeding?
386. How much money would you need to quit your current work if you won?
387. What is one important skill you believe everyone should have?
388. There are now 25 hours in a day! What are your plans for the extra hour?
389. What is one of your most significant career achievements?
390. What activities does it take for you to de-stress at work?
391. What school course did you take that helped you in your job?
392. Is it okay to wear business suits, casual clothing, or sweatpants? What would you wear to work if you didn’t have to follow a dress code?
393. What is one thing you’d learn and master over the years so you’d be an expert at it now if you could go back in time and make small adjustments to your childhood?
394. What would you do if you won $1 billion in the lottery?
395. What would you do differently now if the average lifespan was 400 years?
396. What is the most difficult job you can imagine?
397. You are granted three wishes by a genie, but none of them are immediately beneficial to you. What exactly would those desires be?
398. What would you call yourself if you had to change your name, and why would you choose that name?
399. What are your favorite and least favorite purchases?
400. What is your most prized piece of property?
401. What is your favorite smell, and why is it so?
402. Other than your phone, keys, and wallet, what do you never leave the house without?
403. Who is your hero, and why is he or she considered your hero?
404. What is your earliest memory from childhood?
405. When you were in school, who was your favorite teacher and how did he or she influence you?
406. Which age would you select if you could stay at for the rest of your life?
407. What is one essential talent that everyone should possess?
Funny icebreaker interview questions
The interview is something that we all have to go through at a point in our life.
Therefore, asking the right interview questions is also a need for today’s world since it helps to know the ideas and thinking of a candidate.
Along with all of the questions, it’s quite good to ask icebreaker questions with a little fun in them. Therefore, while hiring or interviewing a candidate, you can look up these best questions below.
408. What is your favorite feature of your home office?
409. Have you ever done any work from your bed?
410. What is your best piece of advice for being productive at work?
411. Do you like to work with background noise or in silence?
412. What about working in an office do you miss?
413. What is the best book you’ve ever read on professional development?
414. Is there a class you’d want to take online?
415. Which YouTube channel is your favorite?
416. What one talent would you acquire today if you had the chance?
417. What is your favorite place of work, television show, or film?
418. What view would you have from your desk if you could have any?
419. Is there a photo on your desktop? What exactly is it?
420. What would your perfect home office look like if you could construct it?
421. Do you know how to play any instruments? If not, what instrument would you like to learn to play?
422. What has been your favorite team-building activity?
423. What’s the strangest place you’ve ever worked from at home?
424. What are you currently wearing on your feet?
425. What aspect of working from home do you enjoy the most?
426. What would your entrance theme song be if Zoom meetings had WWE-style wrestler entrance songs? Do you prefer meeting new people?
427. What element of your morning ritual do you enjoy the most?
428. How many different states have you visited?
429. What was the title of your very first album?
430. What was the name of your first adult dog?
431. Which of the following is the longest flight you’ve ever taken?
432. Who is the smartest person you’ve ever met, and why do you think that is?
433. What is your favorite past or present family tradition?
434. What’s the furthest you’ve ever walked or run?
435. What was the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken, and why?
436. What was your first record purchase?
437. What color was your bedroom as a kid?
438. What is the most terrifying ride you’ve ever experienced?
439. What is the most terrifying film you’ve ever seen?
440. Who was your childhood hero and why?
441. What was the last time you swam in a natural body of water?
442. What was the most difficult class you’ve ever taken?
443. What is a little-known thing about you that no one knows?
444. What is the most unacceptable misspelling of your name you’ve ever come across?
445. What was your first concert experience?
446. When was the last time you went to a concert?
447. What is the oddest spot you’ve ever fallen off?
448. Do you have any unusual or regional names for objects back home?
449. What was the make and model of your first smartphone?
450. What fashion trend did you once adore but now dislike?
451. What would your life’s slogan be if you had to come up with one?
452. What is it about something that everyone else appears to enjoy but you don’t get?
453. Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world right now?
454. When was the last time you left your phone at home or turned it off?
455. What was the first thing you remember saving money for and purchasing on your own?
456. How would your best friend characterize you in three words?
457. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid?
458. What is the most terrifying fear you’ve ever overcome?
459. What physical fear do you have the most (hurricanes, bugs, heights)?
460. Would you prefer a modest dinner party with your five closest friends or a large gathering with everyone you know and love?
Funny Christmas icebreaker questions
Christmas is around the corner, one of the best and most awaited events of the year.
Let’s accept it, on Christmas day we have the most fun of the entire year with family and friends wholeheartedly. Santa Claus, Christmas tree, gifts, parties, games, and whatnot.
While having fun and playing games, icebreaker questions play an important role in the celebration of the day. So, we have rounded up the best funny Christmas icebreaker questions, let’s take a look at them.
461. Share a fond childhood memory of receiving a present.
462. What would you order for each course if you were presented with a three-course meal?
463. What’s the worst Christmas song you’ve ever heard?
464. What’s the most unique gift you’ve ever given someone?
465. When you’re stressed, what phrase or quote comes to mind that helps you?
466. What is your favorite aspect of your workplace?
467. Which room would you choose to listen in on if you could listen in on any room in the world?
468. What is one item in your possession that you wish you didn’t have?
469. What is one of your favorite places to shop that would surprise others?
470. What Christmas music would be playing in the background if you were walking down the street, feeling great?
471. What kind of shopper are you over the holidays: Is it really Black Friday? What time is it on Christmas Eve? Are you a year-round hoarder?
472. What would you change about yourself if you could go back in time?
473. Which Christmas decoration is the ugliest you’ve ever seen?
474. Who would you be if you could play a character in a Christmas film, and why?
475. What quality in coworkers is most essential to you?
476. Where do you imagine your “happy place” when you close your eyes?
477. What would you do if you could have any job in the world for a day?
478. What is a childhood family tradition that you treasure?
479. What’s the most embarrassing time you’ve forgotten anything important?
480. During the holidays, what is one weirdest food item you keep hidden from your spouse or children?
481. “Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without _____,” complete this sentence.
482. You’ve recently been handed a yacht. What would you call it if you had to name it?
483. In your family, what “role” do you play (black sheep, family comic, perfect child)?
484. Share three facts about yourself that you believe no one else in the room is aware of.
485. What was the make and model of your first car, and how did it die?
486. What items in your life must be a specific color or you will not purchase them? (Toothbrush? Car?) Why?
487. What’s this: This Christmas, you’re not going to see your in-laws! Instead, where will you go?
488. What is one piece of clothes from your spouse/partner that you wish you could get rid of?
489. When was the last time you burst out laughing at an inappropriate time?
490. What commercial from your youth can you recite or sing off the top of your head?
491. “My spouse has way too many _____,” complete the phrase.
492. Share something that makes your spouse laugh that you have an irrational fear of.
493. What was your favorite junior high poster (or one you wish you could have had)?
494. What is the nicest thing your mother-in-law or father-in-law has ever done for you or for your children? Worst case situation?
495. Taking the car or eating out: In either of these situations, what is your pet peeve?
496. What advice has been the most beneficial to your marriage? Worst piece of advice?
497. What are two things on which you don’t mind spending so much money?
498. What is your favorite memory of a holiday road trip?
499. What is the best gift you’ve ever received from your spouse or partner? Worst case scenario?
500. Name a favorite Christmas ornament from your family and explain why it is so special.
501. What news event do you recall hearing about as a child, and where were you when it happened?
502. Take a look at the person on your left: What are your two favorite features?
503. What’s the finest Christmas present you’ve ever received from your family?
504. What is one of your favorite rituals in your daily life?
505. You’ve been stranded on a remote island. What is the most enjoyable aspect? What’s the worst part?
506. What is your favorite non-family trip (it might be a field trip or a business trip)?
507. Which holiday dessert, and why, best characterizes you?
508. Which Christmas film would you choose if you were confined in one?
509. Which fashion trend would you like to see changed back?
510. You should come up with new morning cereal. What would be included in the recipe?
511. What do you like to do to help others over the holidays (and beyond)?
512. What is a favorite Christmas memory from your childhood that you have carried with you throughout the years? Why?
The wrapping up
So, this is a list of funny icebreaker questions which encourage great conversation and help in building deep bonds. Mix and match questions from different areas to keep your ice breaker sessions fresh and fun.
However, keep your icebreaker sessions brief and to the point, since no one wants to spend an entire day doing this.
Setting a time limit is likely to be beneficial, we propose spending the first five minutes of the meeting on icebreaker questions. After that, it’s time to get down to work.
Choose a question that will help you learn more about each other. It’s a lot of fun to ask icebreaker questions. Before starting a serious or interesting conversation, ask a question to “break the ice.”
Congratulations on finishing our exhaustive list of icebreaker questions. After you’ve completed all of these, there should be no ice between you and the rest of the world!
Perhaps it’s time to spread out and try some new team-building exercises.
A writer by day and a reader by night, Hazra is a well-skilled freelance writer. She is tender, compassionate, authoritative and has a fun personality shine at the same time. Her valuable quality of understanding things helps her tackle even the critical situations making it the easiest of all time. She can dive deep into one's heart through her words bringing them close to oneself. She is a firm believer and achiever who loves to explore new things. Besides, she is a compulsive information seeker who is fond of reading, writing and drinking too much coffee with a laptop. When not writing, Hazra enjoys exploring the outdoors.