Want to know a girl a little bit more or simply want some questions to ask for a woman you have known for a long time?
If you get tired of the same boring conversation and questions, then we are here to help you with a list of interesting and engaging questions to ask a girl you like.
Some of these questions are fun-loving and some of them actually contain deep meaning. These questions help to get an interesting conversation going on without any hindrance. You can choose the questions according to your interest level or just ask all of them.
These questions are a great way to ask a girl you like the most. Instead of asking things to be more attractive or probably fooling yourself into liking them, it allows you both to be more real and authentic with each other.
It also helps you to get more personal because you share the details with each other.
Here is the top list of the best questions to ask a girl. Think of these as a random questions shortcut to get to know each other better. The answer to these questions will make your date less boring and bring you both closer.
Good questions to ask a girl you like
If you like someone, then you don’t want to make any mistakes or do silly things in front of her. Your first goal should be to establish a wholehearted conversation and understand each other’s perspectives in a better way.
Sometimes, it gets hard to start a conversation, therefore, here is the complete list of good questions which you can use to ask a girl you like any time.
- What was the place you visited the last time? Did you enjoy it?
- What is something that you are completely done over with?
- What is the one memory that you just keep going back to live it again?
- What is something immature that your parents had done till now?
- What is the most unusual thing that you are struggling with?
- What are your most favorite TV shows and favorite movies so far?
- What is the most ridiculous argument you have had so far?
- What do you wish people would stop telling or asking you?
- What is the biggest thing you have learned so far in your life? How did you get motivated with it?
- What is rapidly going to become acceptable in society?
- What are some of the paintings or arts that have inspired you and given a big impact on you?
- What book or movie character you’ll find most similar to yourself?
- Which is the part of your culture that you are most as well as least proud of?
- What do you think is the best and worst thing about being a female idol? Or, do you think there aren’t any?
- Which random stranger has had the biggest impact on your life? Do you thank him?
- Which period in history, people had the best fashion sense ever?
- What achievement of yours are you proud of but most of the people found it silly and weird?
- Which is one of the most funny things that makes you afraid and creeps you out?
- How quickly do you come to conclusions about people? Or, you never judge anyone?
- How can the world change if superheroes and supervillains existed in real life?
- What can be your strategy to survive an apocalyptic epidemic in your life?
- What is the most valuable change that should be made to your country’s education system?
- What is something that you think you will regret in the future of not starting now and what is something that you already regretted not starting sooner?
- If you can get a chance to put your brain into a robot and live indefinitely, would you opt for it?
- If you could replace a handshake with any other greeting method, then what interesting new greeting method would you replace it with?
- Who was the worst guest in your house so far and what did they do?
- When did the time pass fastest for you and when did it slow down for you?
- What is something that feels like a good idea of a perfect solution at some time but is a deal-breaker?
- Are humans fundamentally different from humans? If so, then what makes us different?
- If you could broadcast a single line to every TV channel and radio station on the planet, and have it translated into every country’s language, that would be fantastic. What sentence would you deliver?
- What is the one fact that you are most surprised by because most of the people don’t know about it?
- What do you care about the most, and what do you wish you cared about more?
- What is the most wonderful comeback you have ever heard in your life?
- Who you haven’t seen or talked to in a long time and hope that they are doing well?
- What is something that you have never been capable of doing right?
- Who is the humble person you have met so far?
- What is the silliest or funniest reason someone you have known has completely lost it?
- What is the most possible and the most annoying thing ever?
- What is the weirdest tradition your family follows? Do you like it?
- If you get a chance to choose anyone living or dead then who would you choose to lead the country? And why?
- Which app in your phone do you use less but wish to use more?
- Who was the most power-mad person you have ever met in your life?
- What famous location in the world do you refuse to visit?
- What is something that you think people are not pretending to like or are forcing themselves to like it?
- What are some of the known signs that a guy is creepy?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that you have ever done or said around someone you had a crush on?
- Who is your favorite actor or actress to motivate you?
- What doesn’t exist but you aggressively want and need it? And why so?
Questions to ask a girl you like over text
Texting is the easiest and ideal way of small talk to the girl you like in the beginning. Sometimes, you get nervous to talk in person or hesitate to make eye contact with your crush. Therefore, texting is the right way to begin.
While talking you should self prepare with a set of interesting questions to ask so that conversation won’t get boring. In this matter, below is the entire list of questions to ask a girl over the text.
- What snack can you just not get enough of? Do you want to have it again?
- What was the worst phase of your life that you have gone through? And how did you deal with it?
- Which is the time period you considered the golden age and why?
- Which weird smell do you really enjoy? And why did you enjoy it?
- What’s the best gift that you have seen or received so far?
- What animal are you surprised that it isn’t extinct yet? And why is it surprising you?
- If you could “right-click” humans, what options would appear?
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever offered from someone?
- What do you enjoy doing that is generally associated with men?
- What was something you used to consume on a daily basis as a kid but now find disgusting?
- What is anything you recently learned that you should have known all along?
- What accessories would you be offered with if you were an action figure?
- Which car is so ugly that you’re surprised it was ever built?
- Do you prefer to be warmed up when you’re chilly or cooled down when you’re hot?
- Can you think of a line that makes perfect sense now but would have been insane 20 years ago?
- What’s the best practical joke you’ve ever perpetrated or witnessed?
- What would you do if you inherited a private jet from a stranger?
- Can you think of something from your childhood that was once common but is now uncommon?
- What is something strange that you think everyone should try at least once?
- What country can you name, yet you know absolutely nothing about it other than its name?
- What would you do if you were given $5,000 to spread happiness to as many people as possible?
- What is a piece of culture or a movement that you would like to see resurrected?
- Can you think of a time when you committed an innocent error that resulted in major consequences?
- What are some examples of everyday items that will be highly valued antiques a century from now?
- What is something terrible that we as humans have accepted because it’s simply the way things are, but it doesn’t have to be that way?
- Which would you like to hear if you could hear every time someone said something positive or negative about you?
- When others look at you, what do you believe they automatically assume about you?
- When you think back on your life, what have you done that has brought you the most joy?
- If you had to invent a new dance move, what would you call it?
- What life statistics would you like to see if everything could be quantified?
- Is there anything you wish you had known when you were younger?
- What songs can you sing that I’ll know after hearing only two words?
- What upgrades would you make if you were given $100,000 and could only use it to upgrade your shower or bathtub?
- When was the last time you burst out laughing?
- What would you like to do if you had more time?
- Can you remember the last time you had a gut feeling about something and it turned out to be correct? What about a time when your personal feelings were incorrect?
- What would you do if you awoke one day to find that everyone has vanished without a trace?
- What was such a big thing when it happened, but now it appears that everyone has forgotten about it?
- If you could spend the rest of your life fixing one problem, what would it be?
- What employment exists as a result of people’s selfishness?
- If many people associate red with anger/passion, blue with sadness, and green with envy, what emotions would purple, turquoise, silver, or brown symbolize?
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever seen on a phone?
- What is your preferred method of meeting new people?
- In what areas of your life do you have high expectations, and what are your expectations?
- Have you ever met someone who was the most spoiled person you’ve ever met?
- What is the most pleasant accent to hear spoken in your language?
- What website or app has had the most significant impact on your life, for better or for worse?
- What is your favorite non-alcohol or non-drug high?
- What’s the worst thing you’ve ever heard someone say to someone else?
- How has the social environment for children in schools changed over the last 10 or 20 years?
- What was the most vivid dream or nightmare you ever had?
- What occupation will not be replaced by machines or computers in the near future?
- Can you think of something that gets odd the more you think about it?
- What has become too much for you to bear?
- What is the most incredible thing you have convinced someone to believe is true?
Best questions to ask a girl you like
Looking for the best questions to ask a girl you like? Then, your search ends here. We have curated the list of best questions in one place to make your task easier.
With these excellent sets of perfect questions, you can start making your conversation better and get deeper into each other’s thought process, past life situations, likes and dislikes.
- What event in your life would you wish to know the whole truth about?
- What has recently been a source of obsession for you?
- What is the most serious waste of money you’ve ever witnessed?
- What is the most surprising thing about you?
- What would you wear if you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life?
- What are some out-of-date customs that no longer make sense but that people nevertheless follow out of habit?
- What kind of infestation would be the prettiest to have in your home?
- Can you tell me about the last disaster you avoided?
- What happened that shouldn’t have happened yet?
- As a kid, what silly object did you have a deathly fear of?
- What is the best benefit a firm can provide employees, aside from a raise or more vacation time?
- What would you change about your life if you knew you’d die in a year for no obvious cause?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever had to manufacture or put together?
- Which film have you viewed at least seven times?
- What is happening in popular culture right now that is taken very seriously, but will be laughed at in 20 years?
- Have you ever witnessed a case of curiosity killing the cat?
- What talent would you like to see more people learn?
- What would be the most terrifying SMS message to receive in the morning?
- What is something that happened yet appears silly and unrealistic?
- What complex fictional character interests you the most?
- What kind of personality characteristics should people be proud of but aren’t?
- Most people aspire to be wealthy for many reasons. What is your motivation for wanting to be wealthy? What would be the most significant advantage of becoming wealthy?
- What is your favorite type of design style? Architecture, interior design, art, vehicles, phones, and whatever else comes to mind.
- Do you identify specific names with certain personality traits?
- What modern culture is glorified but shouldn’t be?
- What was the worst book you had to read in school?
- What always fails you and what never fails you?
- What is the nicest thing you could say to a depressed person to cheer them up?
- What movie did you watch over and over when you were a kid?
- If you had the ability to look at someone’s email without them knowing, whose email would you look at?
- When was the last/best time you heard or understood something that someone else felt you couldn’t?
- What is something about which you entirely changed your opinion and went from believing one thing to completely believing the opposite?
- What movie was great when it first came out but hasn’t held up well over time?
- What movie did you start watching with the expectation that it would be terrible but ended up being quite good?
- What will be the next retro thing to resurface in popularity?
- What would you do if you knew for certain that World War III will begin in three months?
- What would you want to know if you could know one truth about yourself, history, the globe, or even the universe?
- What would you do if you fell in love with someone online just to find out they are a government-created AI that has escaped and is now living online?
- What is something no one wants to hear but that everyone should?
What questions to ask a girl you like
Yeah, we know it’s really hard to come up with the right questions to ask a girl you like. You always wonder what you should ask or not. No worries, below is the best list of questions that you can use to ask the girls over text, in person, or in a group as well.
Try to have time together so that you can ask every deep question to make the bond stronger.
- What was the most disappointing conclusion of a fantastic book, film, or game?
- What is the most significant error or omission in your textbooks?
- Have you ever seen an item of apparel that you wished you had?
- What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning?
- What would you do if a duffle bag containing $2,000,000 was left on your back porch?
- If you had to paint your entire house one color, what would it be?
- Assuming you name inanimate objects, what are some names you have or have had for inanimate objects? (For example, automobiles, computers, shoes, and so on.)
- What is a question you’ve always wanted to ask but were afraid to ask because you’d look stupid?
- What would your warning label say if it was mandatory for everyone to have one?
- Do you have any strange childhood fears that you still have?
- What would be the first thing you’d want to know if you fell into a coma and awoke in the year 2120?
- What is the most successful decision you’ve ever made?
- What’s the most humiliating thing you’ve ever lost in your bag?
- What is the most amusing thing you’ve ever witnessed a relative do?
- Is there anything that only people from your hometown would understand?
- What would be more interesting about the world if it were a different color?
- What would you do with an organ that you could design yourself, and where you’ve put it?
- What would you do with art that you could design yourself, and where would you present it?
- If you could only ask one question to choose your partner, what would it be?
- What company do you think would be fun to work for if money wasn’t an issue?
- What would be the most dividing question you could ask to a group of friends?
- To whom would you most like to eat a meal if you were still alive?
Funny questions to ask a girl you like
Fun is important in life. If you are having a boring conversation with someone, it makes your image as a boring person. And it’s a fact that girls admire a guy who has a good sense of humor.
Therefore, along with the best and deep questions you should also include some funny questions to your girlfriend in your conversation. Making her laugh can get both of you closer.
- What is the most amusing name you’ve ever come across?
- What would you do if you could spend a day as a man?
- Which of your crushes has been the oddest?
- How long do you think you’d be able to last in a zombie apocalypse?
- How appealing do you find me on a scale of 1 to Chris Hemsworth?
- If a woodchuck asked you to go on a date with me, how many chucks could you chuck?
- I swear you have Benjamin Button disease, where you start out old and only get younger as you get older, since how else could you look better every time I see you?
- Why would you choose me over everything else in the world if you could have anything you wanted?
- Would a man bun and a bicep tattoo of a bicycle with flowers surrounding it make you more or less likely to talk to me?
- What would you be if you were a vegetable, and why?
- What superpower would you choose if you could only have one?
- What would you do if we were in a zero-gravity situation?
- What does your ideal bathroom entail?
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever overheard?
- What is anything that you find hard to accept that some people enjoy?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever seen someone do on social media?
- What’s the oddest present you’ve ever received?
- Who do you consider to be the sexiest celebrity?
- What kind of ice cream would you characterize your sex life as if it were an ice cream?
- What would you do if a female came to you and asked for your phone number?
- What would the title of your life be if it were a film?
- Would you still be interested in a guy who was a foot shorter than you?
- What would you do if you discovered I slept with a stuffed animal every night?
- Would riding a motorcycle with a guy on the back make you feel cool? Is it correct, or am I mistaken?
- Which alcoholic beverage, and why, best describes your personality?
- What crime would you combat if you could be a superhero and battle crime?
- Who would you make out with if you could make out with any fictional character?
- What is the most recent dream you can recall?
Flirty questions to ask a girl you like over text
Before you start asking flirty questions, you should make sure that both of you are well known to each other and are also comfortable talking about any topic. Do not make her uncomfortable with you, otherwise it will create a bad picture of yours in her mind.
So, if you are comfortable at that level and want to have some flirty talk with her, then here is the desired list of more than 21 questions to ask her.
- Where would you go if you could travel anyplace right now? Would you like to have me with you?
- Are there any defects in your personality? I’m looking for one but can’t seem to find one.
- What is your most vexing pet peeve? I’ll make every effort to prevent that.
- When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach? And for whom do you feel that?
- So, how do your friends feel about me? Do they like me to be your friend?
- What do you look like when you’ve completely let go? And why do you feel that?
- What should our next destination be where you want to visit with your loved ones?
- Do you have any idea how amazing you are? Or, let me tell you what I feel?
- Do you have this much fun all of the time? Or do you feel it only with me?
- Are you a romantic at heart? If not, then it’s a heartless case?
- Do you enjoy receiving hugs? Hugs, in my opinion, are the best. What do you think?
- Do you have anything planned for the weekend? Do you want to make your own?
- What do you intend to do with the rest of your life? And why do you want to do the same?
- Is it okay if I share my umbrella with you? Or you don’t like to share it with me?
- Were you just keeping an eye on me? I’m not sure, but I think you were looking at me?
- So, how much do you want to know about me? And why?
- Do you appreciate people who interrogate you a lot? Because I am the one who asks a lot.
- Do you think pride is a flaw or a virtue? And are you proud of any of your tasks?
- What is the one topic about which you could chat indefinitely?
- Aren’t you aware that you look stunning tonight? I don’t think I need to tell you that, do I?
- What do you think you’d say if I invited you to dinner? Would you like to join me?
- I’m curious as to what’s behind your smile. It’s really pretty that quite amazes me.
- Is it too soon to tell you how wonderful you make me feel? Do you feel the same?
- Can you think of three things that always bring a smile to your face?
- I’d like to learn everything there is to know about you. Would you tell me?
- What would be a good place to sit and talk for long hours? Do you find it fun?
- What was the most recent book you finished? I will read the same and let you know my opinion.
Deep questions to ask a girl you like
The deepest conversation leads to the deepest relationship whether it’s friends or lovers. If you fall in love with someone and want to build a close relationship with her then you have to get deeper into the topic.
This will also show your thinking level and how you observe the things around you.
In this case, below is the complete desired list of deep questions to ask your girlfriend over text or in person.
- What would you do if you just had one day left on this planet?
- What do you do when you have a day off from work? How do you spend the entire day?
- Which animal would you choose if you could be for a day? And why?
- Which female celebrity do you look up to the most? And what features do you find the same?
- What do you notice about someone when you first meet them? And what you notice about me?
- How would you spend the money if you won the lottery tonight?
- Which toppings would you put on the perfect pizza if you could?
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received? And Why?
- Is there a subject about which you are very excited? And why is this the case?
- Do you have a story about a bad or funny dating experience you’d like to share?
- What would make you desire to avoid seeing a date in the future?
- Which holiday would you choose if you had to choose between Christmas and Easter?
- What would you buy if you could only buy one piece of expensive clothing?
- What one New Year’s resolution do you intend to keep this year?
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received from your grandmother?
- What would you tell your five-year-old self about the future if you could?
- Is there a family custom you used to look forward to as a kid? Or you don’t believe in it?
- Which three places would you have to see if you could embark on a road trip tomorrow?
- What has been the most difficult job you’ve ever had, and why?
- What did you imagine you’d be when you grew up when you were younger?
- Who would you cast as yourself in a film if you had the option?
- Do you believe you resemble anyone famous? And why do you feel the same?
- When you’re looking for a friend, what qualities do you seek for?
- What are the three most important qualities you search for in a partner?
- Which individual would you like to take with you if you were stuck on an island?
- Do you think you could go a week without using your phone?
- Which three apps would you keep on your phone if you had to live with only three?
- What city would you select if you were to relocate tomorrow?
- What is the single most effective way for someone to prevent you from pursuing a relationship with them?
Great questions to ask a girl you like
If you like someone, talking and discussing different topics brings you closer to her and makes a good impression of yours as a good and thought-provoking person to herself.
Great communication is the right way to dig deeper into her heart and good conversation makes for hypothetical questions. Therefore, to help you with great questions we have listed these below so that you ask the girl you like.
- What would you do with your free time if you could never watch television, read a book, or use any smart device again?
- Who would you marry if you had to marry a celebrity who was the polar opposite of the gender you’re attracted to?
- Having a shower, brushing one’s teeth, and washing one’s clothes. For the rest of your life, you can only choose two of the three options.
- Would you rather have an endless amount of good friends or two wonderful, loyal, and unbreakable closest friends?
- If you could only communicate with one other person for the rest of your life, who would you choose outside your significant other?
- What would you do if you had to live anywhere for the rest of your life?
- If you had to choose only one insult word to use against people for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you could communicate with any animal on the planet, which one would you choose?
- Would you do it if you could have your dream body right away but it meant your best friend gained twenty pounds?
- Would you wear the same clothes every day for the rest of your life if someone offered you a million dollars?
- Which option would you select if you could be a famous athlete, model, comedian, or serious actor?
- What superpower would you choose if you had the power to choose?
- If you had to communicate with only one of your best friends for the next five years, who would it be?
- If you had to stop communicating with one of your close relatives for the next five years, who would it be?
- If you could only read one celebrity memoir for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
- What would you do if you could perform any heroic act anywhere in the world and no one would ever know it was you (end world hunger, bring about world peace, etc.)?
- Would you still do it if no one knew you were the reason cancer was cured if you answered yes to the question above?
- Would you accept a $10,000 raise right now if it meant reducing all of your coworkers’ salaries by $1,000 each (and they had no idea it was your fault)?
- Would you be willing to give up one of your limbs in exchange for the discovery of a cancer cure?
- Would you accept the chance to find out exactly what everyone in your life thinks of you if you had the chance?
- If you could only drink one other beverage (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What sport would you want to win an Olympic gold medal in if you could?
- Which show would you like to be a writer for if you could be on the writing staff of any television show in the world, present or past?
- Which choice would you choose if you could have a chauffeur, a live-in chef, a personal stylist, a massage, and a round-the-clock assistant for the rest of your life at no expense to you?
- Who would you tell off if you could go back in time and tell them off for hurting you, and what did they do?
- Who would you choose if you could have a free one-hour life counseling session with any celebrity or famous person in the world?
- Which decision would you change if you could go back in time and change one thing about your life?
- Which of history’s unsolved mysteries would you like to uncover the solution to?
- Which of your five senses would you give up if you had to?
- Which room would you choose if you were going to live in a good, normal house but one room could be totally wonderful, modern, and beautiful? What’s the difference between a bedroom, a bathroom, a living room, and a kitchen?
- If you had the choice between giving $10 million to charity and keeping $5 million for yourself, which would you choose?
Interesting questions to ask a girl you like
Does it make sense to you if a conversation does not seem interesting and leads to boring and indulgent gossip? No, right! Therefore, here comes the need for interesting questions to ask the girl you like.
This helps to make the conversation interesting and she will love to answer these interesting questions. Below is the ultimate list of interesting questions to ask a girl you like the most.
- Which year from your childhood would you choose to relive if you could, and why?
- If you could go back to a decade, then which decade would you choose?
- What would you do for a living if you had to change your career path right now to something completely different – and money was not an issue?
- Would you want to know exactly what your life would be like ten years from now if you could?
- Would you let your child go to Hogwarts if they received a letter? Are you a Potterhead?
- Which of the astrological signs would you never date? Why?
- Which TV family most closely likes your own? And why do you like it?
- What types of personalities make you feel the most uncomfortable?
- What one goal do you want to achieve by the end of the year?
- Do you look at your Instagram stories to see whether anyone has seen them? Who?
- What is the longest period of time you have gone without drinking since turning 21?
- When you need some background noise, what music do you listen to?
- What was the strangest aspect of your childhood? Why did you find it strange?
- Has anyone ever given you a solid reason for their breakup? What was it, exactly?
- Have you ever dated someone while still in love with another person?
- Who is your favorite writer from Thought Catalog? And why?
- Which restaurant in your state do you wish existed? Do you really want it to be there?
- What are the most encouraging comments you’ve ever heard from your parents?
- Who is the most well-known person you’ve ever met in person?
- Which section of the newspaper (or magazine) do you open first when you read it?
- In what ways do you believe you’ve changed the most since high school?
- Have you changed your favorite color since you were a kid? What is your current favorite color?
- Which canceled television show do you wish was renewed for another season?
- Which 90s show do you wish Netflix would revive? And why?
- What is your most common reason for canceling plans? Have you ever canceled your plan so far?
- Do you think it would be easier to give up your phone or your laptop? What is on your bucket list this year?
- In your view, what is the worst manner for someone to propose?
- What is one thing you should be able to accomplish by now but can’t seem to figure out?
- What would you alter your first name to if you had the chance?
Cheeky questions to ask a girl you like
If you want to know her interest level in you then pick-up line questions are a way to go. These will help you to identify what she thinks about you and if she likes to spend time and have amazing conversations with you.
This will also generate her interest in you but make sure to make her comfortable first then start these kinds of conversations. So, here is the ultimate list of cheeky questions to ask a girl you like the most.
- Where would you like to spend a day with me if we only had one day together? You have the option of visiting any location on the planet.
- Are you a fan of romantic actions? If that’s the case, what kinds of gestures do you prefer?
- What would you like your partner to do for you instead of romantic gestures if you don’t enjoy them?
- When you first saw me, what was the first thing that came to mind? Why?
- When was the first time you fell in love? How did it make you feel?
- What would you alter about yourself if you had the chance?
- What can a man do to make you feel loved and wanted all of the time?
- Is it true that you’re always this interested, or that you’re only interested in cute men like me?
- What was the most memorable date you’ve ever been on? What made that date so special?
- Have you been working out, or is it just me? You appear to have lost weight since the last time I saw you.
- Would you like your guy to give you body rubs now and then?
- Did you make any changes to your hair or clothing? Whatever it was, whatever it was, it worked. You look fantastic!
- Is there something crazy you’ve always wanted to do but never had the chance to?
- What would you ask for if a genie appeared out of nowhere and decided to grant you one wish in regards to your love life?
- What would you alter about yourself if you had the chance, and why?
- Are you more of a party lady or a stay-at-home Netflix binge-watcher?
- What do you think a perfect date should be like? (This type of flirting question to ask a female should never be overlooked if you want to learn more about that girl.)
- Have you fallen for someone anywhere in love at first sight?
- How would you want to relax after you get home from a long day at work? Would you like your spouse to offer you a glass of wine to drink while resting against his shoulder? Or would you want to be left alone to enjoy some alone time?
- Do you believe men approach you differently depending on how you dress?
- Would you let me kiss you passionately like there was no future if we only had 24 hours to live?
- Which three aspects of a relationship are most essential to you?
- What is the one thing you would do if you only had 24 hours to live that you wouldn’t dare to do now if you only had 24 hours to live?
- Do you prefer text conversations flirting or face-to-face flirting? And what is the reason for this?
- What do you put on before going to bed at night? Or, better yet, do you wear anything at all?
- Do you appreciate it when a nice guy you like refers to you by your pet name? Do you mind if I give you your very own moniker if you like it?
- What is your favorite physical feature about me, and why?
- What would you choose if you had to choose between brains and brawns, and why
- What would your ideal night be like with the person of your dreams, and why?
Dirty questions to ask a girl you like
If you like a girl and she is completely comfortable talking on any topic with you. Then these questions are for you. This will help to understand what she actually thinks and if she is interested in talking about these questions or not.
Here is the complete list of relevant dirty and personal questions to ask a girl you like. After starting basic questions, include these questions and then start the deep conversation ever.
- Would you let me in if I knocked on your door right now?
- Would you give me a goodnight kiss every night if you could?
- Let’s pretend we only have 20 minutes to spend together. What are our options?
- My hand runs down your back, and you can feel it. What is your reaction?
- Do you want to see me in my underwear?
- Where would we be if we could be with each other right now?
- What is one word that best defines your current state of mind?
- What can I do to help you relax if you come home stressed?
- Would you play Twister while you’re out and about? And what about a bottle of baby oil?
- What could I offer you that you’d be very grateful for?
- Could you offer me a link to a hot outfit you’d wear for me?
- Would you rather eat before having fun or have fun before eating?
- Which would you prefer: good beauty or intelligence?
- Do you prefer a hot shower or a relaxing bath?
- Do you prefer a glass of wine or a six-pack of craft beer?
- Would you rather be blindfolded and wearing classy lingerie or fuzzy pink handcuffs?
- Do you prefer to be in charge or to be in charge?
- Would you prefer to come to grab me when I get out of the shower or join me in the shower?
- Do you prefer it to be ribbed or studded?
- Would you prefer to visit my home or yours?
- Do you believe that lovemaking can take place anyplace, not just in a bed?
- Do you have any moves you’ve never attempted but have always wanted to?
- Do you enjoy experimenting in bed with extreme temperatures such as ice or wax?
- What kind of bedroom props do you like to use?
- What is the most daring place you have visited?
- What are three areas outside of your house where you’d do it?
- Which outfit would you like to see me in?
- Would you prefer to ride in the front or the back of a motorcycle?
Open ended questions to ask a girl you like
Open-ended questions are those questions that require a complete response in which one can share their views and justify the answer thoroughly.
Therefore, here are some open-ended questions to ask a girl you like so that you can know each other in a better way and develop a long-lasting relationship with each other.
- What’s the real story behind your most recent Instagram post?
- What is the most beautiful term in the English language, in your opinion?
- Do you save the nice texts that folks send you as screenshots? What was the most recent one you got?
- Which charity would you support if you were to compete on a game show?
- When was the last time you wrote something instead of typing it?
- On long rides, what song do you always find yourself playing?
- What do you think is the most underrated small act of kindness?
- Which makeup item offers you the most self-assurance?
- What is the one compliment you seem to get all the time?
- When was the last time you extended a second opportunity to someone?
- Is there anything about you that you wish more people knew?
- Do you aspire to be more like your mother or father as you grow up?
- What about you has changed the most since you graduated from high school?
- When was the last time you complimented someone you didn’t know?
- Which pet name (sweetie, honey, babe, etc.) do you think is the cutest?
- Who do you consider to be the most powerful lady you know?
- Where do you go for peace and quiet when you need it?
- Do you believe in miracles? Have you ever been a part of one?
- Who would you dedicate a book to if you were to write one?
- Which achievement are you most proud of so far?
- What do you ponder on a regular basis that you shouldn’t?
- What is the most thoughtful thing someone has ever done for you?
- When was the last time you showed your affection for someone?
- How many people would you put your life in the hands of?
- What do you photograph the most (food, pets, oneself, etc.)?
- What do you think is the most attractive aspect of your personality?
Serious questions to ask a girl you like
Along with fun-loving, good, flirty, and interesting questions, serious questions are also the best conversation starters and topics.
Below is your ultimate list of serious questions which you can use to ask a girl and build a deep and thought-provoking conversation.
- Which season do you look forward to the most throughout the year?
- What characteristics do all of your closest friends share?
- What song do you want to hear played at your wedding?
- Which memory would you like to be able to forget?
- When was the last time you cried in a public restroom?
- What have you been putting off for an unusually long term?
- That is the one person who never fails to make you smile?
- Do you have a story about the most romantic proposal you’ve ever heard?
- What animal would you be if you could be any animal?
- Is there a show, movie, or book that you’re embarrassed to admit you like?
- What do you imagine your parents would say about you when you were a kid?
- If you could go back in time to any age or period of your life, when would you choose to do so?
- Do you have a belief in anything that not everyone else does?
- What is one trait about you that distinguishes you from others?
- Would you strike up a conversation with someone you didn’t know?
- Would you tell a stranger that their shoe has toilet paper dangling from it? Or is it their underwear tucked into their dress? Or anything else that would be embarrassing to see in public?
- Do you have any grudges? Which one is the most important to you?
- Have you ever violated a court order? What is one law you’d like to break if you haven’t already?
- What does it mean to you to be vulnerable? What has the power to put you in jeopardy?
- Is there anything you’ve always wanted to ask a man but are afraid to?
- If you could be a male for a day, what would you do first?
- What aspects of either sex do you find most attractive?
- Is there anything you’d like to know more about?
- Which of your best friend’s characteristics do you most admire?
- What did you believe you’d be when you grew up when you were younger?
- Who would you choose as a fictional character (from a book, television show, or film) with whom you could identify?
- Do you take compliments well? Or do you hate being complimented?
- Do you have a favorite physical or non-physical feature about yourself?
- Which of your physical characteristics is your favorite? Have you ever received a complaint about the same?
- What is your favorite aspect of yourself that isn’t physical?
Weird questions to ask a girl you like
Weirdness is something that interests someone and brings the conversation to another level. Having fun and laughing together will make the girl closer to whom you like.
Therefore, for your ease, you can use the list of weird questions to ask a girl and lead the conversation in a better way.
- What was the most uncomfortable thing that you have had to do rather than politeness? Why did you do that?
- If you can instantly transport just one to anywhere on the earth then what building would you move and where to create the most wonderful outcomes?
- Where is the weirdest place you have found something that you lost some time ago?
- What is something that isn’t illegal but the worst thing that a person can do without any hurdle?
- What is the weirdest or strangest gift that you have ever received in your life?
- If you can instantly know how to speak any foreign language then which language would you choose first to learn?
- What product has amazingly exceeded the expectations that you purchased so far?
- When was the last time you literally stopped to smell flowers? And why?
- What is the best “less is more” example you can come up with and why?
- What view would you most like to see out of the window? Do you always find window seats in a vehicle?
- What is something in life people don’t appreciate as much as they should? And why?
- Who should have quit while they were ahead? (It can be someone in your life or someone in a public place).
- What is something last that you remember till now that made you cringe?
- What is something really worst when you have seen someone screw up on social media platforms?
- Who is your favorite protagonist from an animated movie and movie?
- What is something that you have never bought and will never buy? And why so?
- What do you dislike but don’t have any good reason for disliking it?
- What food would be the best to make a house out of? And why so?
- What ice cream flavor is absolutely disgusting and you don’t want to taste it again in your life?
- What is something ugliest that you own? And if you think is it ugly that why do you own it?
- When was the last time you screamed from the top of your lungs? And what was the reason?
- What would be much better if you could change the color of it? And why so?
- What is something that you love to do but rarely get a chance to do it?
- What was the weirdest conversation that you have ever heard and how did you hear that?
- What was the most magnificent fountain that you have seen so far?
- What would your dream bathroom look like? And what do you think?
- If you could only get one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- What is the worst good combination you can imagine? And why did you find it worse?
- What was the most unique set of goods that you could buy to make a cashier comfortable?
- If you were to get a One-minute Ad Slot during the super Bowl, what would you fill it with?
Cute questions to ask a girl you like
Girls love cuteness and they are cute as well. Therefore, cute questions are something that surely brings their attention towards you and will make you understand her better.
If the girl you like is fun-loving then make sure to ask cute questions as well.
Here is the entire list of cute questions to ask a girl you like and make the bond stronger for a longer duration.
- What was the most recent joke that made you laugh out loud? Can you tell me as well?
- What adjectives would you use to describe your best friend?
- Do you have a favorite character to whom you frequently compare yourself?
- Do you have family get-togethers on weekends?
- Who is your favorite performer from another country? And why?
- What was the most recent fear you overcame? How did you overcome it?
- What is the strangest game you’ve ever experienced?
- What is the most awe-inspiring work of art you’ve ever seen?
- Which computer game is your personal favorite?
- What aspects of the world would you like to see changed?
- What is one meal you could never say no to? And why?
- Is there anything you’re afraid of asking in public?
- What would you do if you could start the day over?
- What do you do if you think someone at a party is being annoying?
- Have you ever been made to leave your city and move to a rural environment surrounded by rivers and mountain views?
- What would you do if you heard a well-respected individual insulting your loved one?
- Which of your childhood memories is the happiest?
- What is the one thing for which you are most grateful?
- Classical or popular music, which would you prefer? Why?
- What has been the happiest event in your life?
- Do you prefer to converse in person, over the phone, or over text message?
- What was the most recent thing you wished you had done sooner?
- What’s your favorite food that you can prepare?
- It was great to meet you here; do you mind if we go out together sometime?
- When you were in elementary school, what was the most humiliating incident you had?
- Where do you want to go on your dream vacation?
- What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid? Is it still something you want?
- Which song would you choose if you were caught in an elevator and had to listen to only one song?
Sexual questions to ask a girl you like
Is the girl you like your friend? Is she completely comfortable around you and talking and sharing everything with you? Then, you probably know her very well.
If you both share this level of comfort with each other then sexual questions are no harm to ask.
This helps to analyze if you like you too and are interested in you. After asking these questions you can also propose to her if you think that she loves you too. So, here is the ultimate list of sexual and random questions to ask a girl you like.
- How would you define the attitudes around sex in your family/community, and how did this affect you?
- What is your favorite aspect of quickies?
- During sex, how much eye contact do you prefer?
- How long do you like to have sex on average?
- Have you tried anal before? Would you like to give it a shot?
- Do you enjoy blowing people’s minds? What do you find attractive about it?
- Do you prefer rough or soft sex most of the time?
- What’s your favorite spot for penis-owning partners to ejaculate?
- Which would you choose if you could only have sex in one position for the rest of your life?
- During sex, what names do you like to call your partner?
- What are some of your favorite names to be called during sex?
- What’s a sexual experience you were hesitant to try but ended up enjoying?
- What sexual experience have you had that you thought you’d enjoy but didn’t?
- What is something you’ve seen in porn and always wanted to attempt in real life?
- What is one thing you enjoy watching in porn but would never attempt in real life?
- What has been the strangest place you’ve ever had sex?
- What’s an unusual item that makes you happy?
- Have you ever experimented with sensory deprivation through the use of a blindfold or earplugs?
- Who would you choose to have sex with if you could have sex with any famous person alive or dead?
- What do you like about having threesomes, if anything?
- What would you say if a couple asked you to be their third child?
- Would you ever want to be in a threesome with a partner who is the same gender as you?
- Would you like to have sex in front of a lot of persons during a sex party?
- Would you like to participate in a virtual sex party?
- What are your thoughts on swinging with another couple?
- Would you ever visit a sex resort on vacation?
- What type of post-sexual care is most important to you?
- Do you prefer to cuddle after sex or prefer to be alone?
- What are your thoughts on showering together after sex?
All of these questions might easily lead to a great discussion between you and your partner. From describing your most embarrassing moment to asking what their favorite dinner table food is, there’s everything for you to know.
This list of questions ensures to open up a dialogue between you and a girl you like and how to make the way for a romantic relationship full of meaning, understanding bad knowledge of each other.
But keep in mind that discussion is not all about asking one question after another. Give her the time she needs to fully answer your questions. And don’t switch from one topic to another quickly, let her finish the conversation over one topic then ask the next one.
You can be curious and show interest by posing some really good follow-up questions that help you to keep the conversation going. Respect her privacy if she doesn’t want to answer these questions.
A writer by day and a reader by night, Hazra is a well-skilled freelance writer. She is tender, compassionate, authoritative and has a fun personality shine at the same time. Her valuable quality of understanding things helps her tackle even the critical situations making it the easiest of all time. She can dive deep into one's heart through her words bringing them close to oneself. She is a firm believer and achiever who loves to explore new things. Besides, she is a compulsive information seeker who is fond of reading, writing and drinking too much coffee with a laptop. When not writing, Hazra enjoys exploring the outdoors.