How do you capture someone’s attention so instantly that they can’t take their eyes off you? The happy and vibrant personality of the person catches the eye from a long way off. To be one of them, you need to walk into the room with a smile and a lot of humor to make your conversation wildly entertaining.
If you are in search of such questions then your search is over. Here are some funny questions to ask a girl that will help you create lasting memories.
You will also enjoy answering these funny questions with your partner as you take a trip down memory lane with lots of laughter and fun.
If you have never asked these types of questions to a woman then this list will help you to have loads of ideas and questions in hand to make your date night romantic and fulfilling. Let’s get started!
Funny questions to ask a girl
If you have never asked a funny question to your girlfriend and are a bit scared to do so, now is the time to put your fun side forward. You can use these questions to keep your conversation light and entertaining.
- Do you have any outlandish experiences when it comes to dress-up parties?
- What would be worse, 30 days without your phone or living your entire life without dessert?
- Which decade had the coolest music?
- Do You Prefer Sandwiches or Quesadillas?
- Would You Commit A Crime If You Could Get Away With It?
- What is the strangest name you could choose for your child?
- If you could curse people with something mildly annoying, what would it be?
- What would you pay a hacker who threatened to release your browsing history to your family and friends?
- How would you describe your life if it had a mascot?
- How does it feel to mess up something so simple?
- Which ingredients would be the worst ones to put in a burrito?
- How would you react if you had the power to instantly disappear one celebrity from the spotlight? Who or what would you choose, and why?
- Was there anything else you would put at the ends of your arms if you couldn’t use your hands or claws?
- Is there something that makes people think they look cool but actually makes them feel the opposite way?
- Would you like your clothing or accessories to be able to do something futuristic?
- Which human stat or ability would you increase if you could level up humans as a species?
- If you could erase movie sequels from history, which one would you choose?
- How screwed would you be if you discovered that your internal monologue for the last week has been audible?
- Is there anything funnier than a supervillain threatening the world with a doomsday device?
- What is the most ridiculous invention you’ve ever heard of?
- Is there any joke that went way too far?
Funny questions to ask a girl over text
If you have a long-distance relationship or are just starting a new relationship, texting is a good way to communicate. Asking interesting questions to your partner will help them frame their answers in a more creative way.
- Is it possible that a plant would miss someone?
- When it comes to plants, what is your relationship like?
- If you had to pair wine with the world’s best-grilled cheese sandwich, what would you pair it with?
- Can you think of a less violent version of rock-paper-scissors?
- Which is your favorite song to sing at karaoke?
- Have you ever been given nightmares by a kid’s movie? Which part of the film was the scariest?
- Can you think of a gesture that could replace the handshake? Would you mind giving a nod or bumping your elbows?
- Do you have any weird goals you’d like me to help you achieve today?
- When was the last time you thought of something spontaneous but didn’t do it?
- I had a wonderful time last night with you. May your day be filled with joy and happiness.
- I notice that I don’t show you how much I love you all the time, but I am constantly thinking about you. What if I say that everytime I see you I fall in love with you again?
- Do you fear what you will do (or what they will do) if that happens?
- What Disney character would you be if you could be anyone? How would you spend your first day if you were this character?
Funny questions to make her laugh
Laughter is the best therapy and if you can make your partner laugh with your funny questions, then you have set the right impression! To take your conversation to the next level, you can add these questions to your humorous mind.
- Has it ever been embarrassing to fart in public?
- What if we went to the moon and back together?
- What is the point of shortening John to Jack when they are the same length?
- It’s kind of silly.
- Do you believe I am a goofball?
- What would you have wanted to be skilled at if you could have been a child prodigy?
- What Would You Do If the Zombie Apocalypse Arrived?
- Would a particular skill be most useful to you?
- You can either get breakfast in bed tomorrow morning from someone special or you get to sleep in as late as you want? What would you prefer?
- Which store would you choose if you could max out your credit card at one store and not pay the bill?
- Are you more interested in being a supermodel, a genius, or super-rich?
- Would you like to share your thoughts on reality television?
- Which would you prefer: To be tax-free next year or to receive one month of paid vacation?
- What Fictional Character Do You Think Most Represents Yourself?
- Is it a baguette or a naan that would fly the farthest if they were thrown like a Frisby?
- Suppose you were in zero gravity for the first time. What would you do?
- What musical instrument do you think has the silliest name?
- Do you think I have a good voice or make mistakes when I sing?
- Have you ever competed in a talent show?
- How about singing the alphabet song backward?
Random funny questions to ask a girl
It’s not always easy to start the conversation, and even if you do, it can be challenging to carry on. These randomly funny questions will lighten up the atmosphere with good laughter.
- If you could master all languages and musical instruments, which would you prefer?
- Are there any cartoons that you still enjoy watching?
- Which fairy tale was your favorite when you were a child?
- Would you be a vegetable if you had the option to be one?
- Which job would you like to have if you worked at a circus?
- What would you choose as your one magical power if you had the choice?
- Do you prefer to live in a world of magic or superheros?
- Have you ever dreamed of being someone else?
- How important is more money or more time to you?
- How would you feel if you drank one gallon of mustard or one gallon of ketchup?
- Which is worse, permanently looking like a fish or permanently smelling like a fish?
- What name would you pick if you could choose a new one?
- Would animals show bizarre things about humans if they were to make wildlife documentaries?
- What is the age at which our hair stops growing?
- How much money do you have in your pocket right now?
- Would there be any options when you “right-click” people?
- Which word has the most unpleasant sound?
- Do you have a story about how curiosity killed the cat?
- How did someone tell you the biggest lie of your life?
- Can you think of anything that would be the worst to put in a piata?
Always pay attention to your body language and facial expression because they say a lot more than your words.
Very funny flirty questions to ask a girl
Fun and flirty go together well. You can make your partner feel magically attracted to you if you ask the right question. Make your conversation a hit by using this pack of funny flirty questions!
- What would be your perfect date?
- Can you name the most romantic film you’ve ever seen?
- A relationship has many perks, but what do you like most about it?
- Can you tell us something no one else knows about the things you find attractive?
- I would be ice cream if I could have a nickname. What would it be?
- In order for a romantic relationship to be successful, which trait is most important?
- What is more important in a relationship, communication, or sex?
- Which aspect of a relationship makes you the happiest?
- How do you feel about our first kiss?
- How do you remember us? What’s the most precious memory between you and me?
- What would your dream honeymoon look like?
- How big do you want your wedding to be? Maybe a small one for those closest to you?
- Are you more interested in a passionate kiss? Perhaps a long, warm hug would be better?
- Which is the sexiest dream you’ve ever had?
- Have you ever thought about falling in love on a sandy beach or in the ocean?
- Where have you been on the most romantic date?
- Is there a song you love that represents the romance in your life?
- How do you feel about being told how beautiful you are?
- What would you want to see if I could take you anywhere in the world right now?
- What does it mean to you when a guy expresses his feelings?
- The three adjectives that best describe making love. When it comes to making love, what are your favorite aspects?
Good funny questions to ask a girl
It’s not always about what questions you ask, but also when you ask. Here are some of the best funny questions of all time that will help to balance your conversation and engage in some meaningful discussions.
- We should have matching haircuts, don’t you think? What about faux- hawks?
- What would you eat if your two favorite restaurants combined the menu?
- What superpower would you give your dog/cat/pet if you could? Could you imagine yourself having the same power – or something else?
- Would you rate me as sexy as I believe I am?
- How disappointing was the end to one of your favorite books, movies, or games?
- Where do you see textbooks going wrong or leaving out important information?
- Can you share a favorite souvenir that you have?
- What is the most desired piece of clothing you have seen?
- How would you describe your best ethically gray life hack?
- When you wake up in the morning, what makes you get out of bed?
- Do you think you would risk losing $2,000,000 if you found a duffle bag filled with it on your porch?
- Which color would you choose if everything in your house had to be one color?
- Do you name inanimate objects? What are some names for inanimate objects you currently own or own in the past? (Bikes, computers, shoes, etc.)
- What would be the first thing you would want to know if you woke up in the year 2120 after going into a coma?
- Do you remember the most embarrassing thing that fell out of your bag?
- What is the funniest thing your relative has ever done?
- Is there anything only people from where you grew up would understand?
- In what ways would a different color make the world more interesting?
- While taking a shower, what thoughts come to your mind?
- How do you make the best ice cream topping? If you have to make one?
- In your opinion, what makes a person a “good” person?
- What has been your dumbest decision in the past 24 hours?
- Do you remember times when you did a double-take?
- How would you name a new dance move if you had to make one from scratch?
- If you could tell a funny joke to God, what would it be?
- What do you think is the most stylish outfit worn by a Disney villain?
Interesting and funny questions to ask a girl
You don’t want to sound boring or lame by asking your girl the ordinary questions. These are the best questions if you want to talk about something uniquely funny. Make your conversation both interesting and funny. Fun times!
- How would you relive that one moment if you could?
- Are there any snacks that you just can’t get enough of?
- During what time period did the golden age occur?
- What is the weirdest scent you really enjoy?
- Do you remember any funny gag gifts you’ve seen or received?
- Do you know an animal that hasn’t yet become extinct that you’re surprised about?
- What are some things you like to do that are traditionally associated with men?
- What was your favorite childhood meal but now you’re not so keen on eating it?
- Have you recently discovered something you should have known already?
- What accessories would be sold with you if you were an action figure?
- Which car is so ugly you can’t believe it was ever made?
- Would you rather be warmed when you are too cold or cooled when you are too hot?
- Can you think of a sentence that makes perfect sense now, but would have seemed insane 20 years ago?
- Can you remember a time when you played or saw a practical joke that was really funny?
- What would you do with a private jet that you received as a gift from a stranger?
- Describe something from your childhood you found common, but now is quite rare?
- Would you suggest everyone try something strange at least once?
- You can name almost any country, but what do you know about it beyond its name?
- How would you distribute $5,000 in order to make the most happiness available to the largest number of people?
- Can you imagine a time when a particular culture or trend would make a huge comeback?
- Have you ever made a simple mistake that had a dramatic consequence?
- What are some kinds of things that are normal today but will be highly valuable a century from now?
- How have you accepted something horrible that’s just the way things are, but it shouldn’t be this way?
- What would you choose to hear if you had the opportunity to hear both good and bad comments about you?
- Are there any songs you can sing that I would recognize after hearing a couple words from the song?
- Would you upgrade your shower or bathtub if you only had $100,000 to spend on them?
- How long has it been since you laughed until you cried?
- How often has your gut instinct led you to the right conclusion? Have you ever had a gut feeling that turned out to be wrong?
Rapid fire funny questions
A set of funny questions makes rapid fire questions even more exciting. Prepare yourself for the rapid fire round where you might learn some things about your partner as you answer these questions with lots of laughter in between.
- Do you have any last places you would like to visit?
- How do you feel about something you’re over and done with?
- Do you have a memory that you keep going back to?
- Is there anything your parents do that’s immature?
- Do you have any unusual fears?
- Have you ever had an argument that was so ridiculous you had to laugh?
- Are there any questions you wish people stopped asking you?
- In the past year, what has been your biggest lesson in life?
- In what ways is social acceptance increasing?
- Do you have any paintings or pictures that have influenced you greatly?
- What do you like most and what do you dislike most about your culture?
- Being female has its perks and disadvantages, what are they?
- Have you ever been impacted by a random stranger the most?
- What accomplishments are you most proud of but people usually consider silly or bizarre?
- In what way are you frightened or creeped out by something silly or funny?
- Do you make snap judgments about people easily?
- What if there were real superheroes and real super villains?
- If your country had to make any major changes to its education system, what would they be?
- How will you regret not starting now, something you have planned to regret in the future, or what have you already regretted not starting earlier?
- Would you be willing to put your mind into a robot and live indefinitely?
- What was the most inappropriate thing someone ever did in your house?
- Do you find that time passes faster or slower when you are using the clock?
- Whenever you hear something that sounds great at the time, it rarely turns out to be true?
- Is there a fundamental difference between humans and animals? How are we different from others?
- One sentence can be broadcast worldwide on every TV channel and radio station with the translated version for each country. In your opinion, what is the best sentence?
- How would you describe someone who is humble?
- Have you ever known someone to lose it completely for the silliest reason?
- What is the most annoying thing you’ve ever experienced?
- Which is your family’s weirdest tradition?
- Who would you choose to lead our country if you could choose anyone living or dead?
- Would you like to use more of one of the apps on your phone?
- Do you know anyone who has the most power madness?
- Are you not interested in visiting any world-famous monuments?
- How do you think people delude themselves into thinking that they like something they don’t?
Smart funny questions
What you ask and how you answer speaks volumes about who you are. Take a look through these mix of questions filled with humor, life and fun, and set the right impression in front of your girl.
- When most people think of red as representing anger/passion, blue as sadness, and green as envy, how about colors like purple, turquoise, silver, or brown?
- Are there any weird things you have ever seen on someone else’s phone?
- Where are you expecting high results in your life and what are your high hopes?
- Who was the most spoiled person you have ever encountered?
- When you hear your language spoken with what accent would you find the most pleasing?
- Can you tell me about a website or app that has completely changed your life?
- How do you like to get high without drugs or alcohol?
- How did you convince someone to believe the most ridiculous thing?
- If you could have all the facts about what happened, what’s the event you’d like to know about?
- Which outdated customs still have people following them simply because of tradition even though they no longer make sense?
- What would make your home the cutest if it had an infestation?
- In your adolescence, what was the one thing you feared the most?
- What are the best perks a company can offer its employees besides a raise or vacation time?
- What would you change about your life if you discovered that you would inexplicably die within one year?
- Have you ever made or assembled something rage-inducing?
- Which movie have you watched at least seven times?
- Is there anything in popular culture today that is taken seriously, but will be laughed at in 20 years?
- How would you react if you received the most threatening text message when you awoke?
- What is an absurd, unrealistic event that has actually happened?
- For one reason or another, most people want to be wealthy. What motivates you to become wealthy? In your opinion, what is the most significant benefit of wealth?
- How would you describe your preference for design styles? No matter what it is, architecture, interior design, art, cars, or even phones are all a part of it.
- When someone is feeling down, what is the best thing you could say to cheer them up?
- Whose email would you spy on if you had access to someone’s email without them knowing?
- Was there a time when someone said something to you that they thought you wouldn’t be able to understand or hear?
- Have you ever had an absolute mindset shift, where one thing you believed completely changed into the opposite?
Cute funny questions
Are you looking for a way to keep things light-hearted and cute at the same time. Then here are some cute funny questions you can ask her to get to know her better and make you fall all over again. Are you ready for a cuteness overload?
- If you had to choose between having a tail or a horn, which would it be?
- What does your fart smell like? Roses or rotten eggs?
- If you had to smell your favorite food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you lost your speech and had to communicate with only animal sounds, what animal would you choose?
- What do you think your dog thinks of you?
- Do you prefer to lick or eat?
- Do Daddies live in the pyramids of Egypt?
- Do you want to be a bird and poop on the heads of irritating people?
- Do you think you would eat a gold-glazed burger?
- If you could only have one Daddy, who would it be? Kevin Hart, or Mr. Bean?
- If you were a man what would you do to serenade a girl?
- Would you spit in a diner customer’s food if they were nasty to you?
- What would you be found doing if the world ended today?
- If you had to share an elevator with someone who you could not escape, who would it be? Is that a skunk or someone with body odor?
- When did you learn Santa Claus was not real?
- When someone looks at you, what do you think they automatically assume about you?
- Do you have any questions you have always wanted to ask, but were a little too afraid to ask?
- In your opinion, what personality traits do certain names represent?
- Is there anything modern culture romanticizes that really shouldn’t be?
- Can you revive a snake by giving it mouth-to-mouth resuscitation?
- What is the best emoji to describe you?
- Which was your most vivid dream or nightmare?
Dirty funny questions
- What do you think of man-boobs?
- Do you communicate with imaginary people?
- What are your feelings about kissing in public?
- If we are not together, what do you think of me?”
- Do you ever want to see me naked?
- Would you like to role-play?
- What is the best kiss you have ever experienced?
- What is your favorite place to be touched?”
- In the event I wasn’t your dream partner, who would you choose?
- How about creating a bucket list of things to do in my bedroom for me?”
- How would you describe your most embarrassing make-out memory?
- Do you think you can touch your pinkie and pointer finger together?
Funny questions to ask a girl you just met
Are you nervous about the date? Meeting the girl you’ve always wanted to be with? You can use these questions anytime you want to turn the conversation to a lighter and more playful one.
If you make your date laugh, it creates a sense of closeness that makes her feel more comfortable and makes your date even more enjoyable.
- Would you do anything differently if you were a man for a week?
- When you first met me, what was your first impression and emotion?
- When you were a child, who was your celebrity crush?
- How would you describe your worst “first date” experience?
- Is it possible to walk with your head between your legs?
- Does the tooth fairy still exist to you?
- Why is it said as uncle and not as an unctie?
- Do false eyelashes contain horsehair?
- What would your family expect you to have been charged with when they hear you have been arrested?
- If you could choose between purple and red for your skin tone, which one would you choose?
- What is the best pick-up line you’ve ever heard?
- Should you add sleeping to your resume as a hobby?
- What’s the single dumbest thing you have done to get a crush’s attention?
- Have you ever been caught stealing candy as a child?
- Would you ever spike somebody’s drink?
- Are you capable of burping when you want to?
- Do you know how it feels to be a vampire?
- What would you name a new berry if you discovered it?
- Which breakfast cereal mascot would you like to have at a party?
- What is your worst mistake made when cooking a recipe?
Funny personal questions
If you want to get to know your girlfriend better with a bit of humor, then these questions are perfect conversation starters for anyone who wants to make the evening lively and entertaining. You will learn about your partner in a fun way this way. Let’s begin!
- Has anybody ever walked in on you when you were in the bathroom?
- Would you mind licking your elbow?
- How often do you wear dirty clothes again?
- Have you ever visited a public toilet in the woods?
- Do you think dogs should be allowed to kiss you? Which kind of chicken nugget is your favorite?
- Can you recall a time when you were so amused that you peed yourself?
- Can you fake a fart sound convincingly?
- Would you be willing to pee on your friend if they got stung by a jellyfish?
- What condiment would you put on everything, if you had to?
- If you had to replace your nose with a fruit, which fruit would you choose?
- If you could choose between swimming in jello and maple syrup, which one would you choose?
- What do you favor more, gills or a prehensile tail?
- If you could be either a weak superhero or a great villain, which one would you choose?
- Would you prefer to be able to eat only sugar or salt?
- Worms or dung beetles, which would you rather be?
- Which would you like to eat more, rotting fish or moldy cheese?
- Is there anybody you haven’t seen for a while and you hope they are doing well?
- Have you ever said or done anything embarrassing around someone you had a crush on?
- How would you like your life stats to look like if they were quantified?
- The one thing that always lets you down and the one thing that never lets you down?
- Have you ever heard someone say something horrible to another person?
- Which truth would you want to know about yourself, history, the world, or even the universe?
- If you could spend your life tackling one problem, what would it be?
- Which category of random trivia would you choose?
- What’s the funniest dialogue starter you have ever heard?
- Do you have a favorite Crayola color that could describe your personality?
- Which headline would you use on a magazine cover if you were on it?
- If you could win any world record, what would it be?
- How slippery are banana peels according to you?
- How would you describe yourself as an ice cream flavor?
- Can we get along if we have different senses of humor?
- Which of your school pictures is the most embarrassing for you?
- What would you call your first kiss if you had to describe it in one word?
- What was your most bizarre travel mishap?
- Was there anything you did as a child that was silly?
- How can you tell an inside joke nobody else gets but that makes you laugh?
- Which is your family’s favorite funny story about you?
- What is your best “bad first date” story?
- Would you scrape off your eyebrows and leave them bald?
- If you had to scratch your back with your hands tied, how would you do it?
Quick tips for having exciting and fun conversations with a girl.
These additional tips will help you to prepare for your dinner night in a better way. Here we go!
Having an exciting first date or outing with a girl can be nerve-wracking, but remember it all begins with the first time. These funny questions will save you from uninvited nervousness and lighten up the atmosphere on your first date. Have fun!
Practice some good conversation starters before you meet her, and don’t forget to smile and walk with confidence.
2. Preparing question cards
You may also want to prepare question cards for both of you to make the conversation more interactive and exciting so that both of you can ask and answer questions.
3. Open-end conversations
If you have been wanting to ask something to her for a long time then you should go ahead and ask it! Your best bet is to ask her humorously if you can.
Engage with her in the conversation, don’t be a boring listener, share your experiences as well. Throughout the conversation, compliment her and maintain eye contact, as this will strengthen your bond.
5. Set the Mood
Choosing a wonderful venue makes a difference in setting the mood right. It is the ambiance that sets the mood and tone. Funny questions in a colorful and exciting environment will be the icing on the cake.
Alternatively, you can plan a date night at your place and surprise her!
Over to you…
You can express yourself most effectively through conversation, and adding humor to your talks makes them even more interesting and light-hearted.
You now have a wide array of funny questions to make your girl laugh and get close to her.
Navya is a freelance writer, avid reader, and traveler. She loves writing about personal development, spirituality, self-help, travel, and lifestyle. An ambivert and believer in miracles. She finds reading and writing very therapeutic. Her philosophy in life is to live life fearlessly and open up to the endless possibilities of life. Navya aspires to bring change by adding value, happiness, and awareness through her content on ThePleasantConversation.