A conversation is not just another time pass. It’s a way to know someone better, to bond over little deep things. With these deep questions to ask a girl, you might be intending to do the same.
The good news is, you’re on the right track. Asking deep questions will not only help you in having an insightful conversation but also to get closer to her.
Let’s dive deeper!
Summary in Infographics
Deep Questions to Ask a Girl
Meeting her is not only about sharing hobbies or having fun. It’s about knowing each other to a deeper level. Especially, when you want to invest your time, energy, and emotions in her.
Asking deep questions is the easiest way to begin this journey. This little move can open up hidden emotional paths and unsaid words lingering between you two. Plus, these will bloom the answers even she might not know she had!
The Power of Deep Questions
Questioning is a powerful tool. Asking good questions often gives you a chance of important realizations and explorations. Deep questions add meaning to this as –
- A deep question brings us closer to the person we are talking to. Thus, it improves personal relationships.
- Deep questions are great when we need to see things in a new light. It often allows us to have a unique perspective of the situation.
- Lastly, it gives us the power of realization. We often don’t give heed to our inner whispers because of the outer chaos. Asking deep questions from time to time helps us connect to our inner selves more mindfully.
So, asking questions is important. Be it to yourself or someone else. This is why games like 21 questions, etc. are trending these days. Now, when you are aware of how important a deep question can be, let’s proceed with these.
Thus, don’t ramble random questions when she is steering towards something deeper. Here’s the list of questions you’ll need –
Deep Flirty Questions to Ask a Girl
Flirting is an art. And so is striking a deep conversation. So, about blending the two? Yep! Here are some deep flirty fun questions to ask a girl when you two are in the mood –
1. What one thing can I do now to make you blush?
2. Do you think looking into each others’ eyes can make you like someone more? Should we try it out?
3. What makes you realize that someone has a crush on you? Didn’t you notice me, then?
4. What hint do you give when you’re interested in someone?
5. Do you prefer moving slow or going wild?
6. How good are you at kissing? So, would you like to prove it now?
7. What is a perfect date idea to impress you?
8. Look at me. Can you guess what I want to do now?
9. Do you like nice guys or bad ones?
10. What is the sexiest compliment you’ve ever received?
Deep Personal Questions to Ask a Girl
What can be better in having a deep conversation than some well thought personal questions? Here are some great questions you can ask her. Just make sure that she is comfortable with it.
11. ‘Few friends but good ones’ or ‘everyone is your friend’ – in which category do you fall?
12. Who are the people who matter in your life more than anyone else?
13. Okay, what is your most annoying habit that you want to leave but couldn’t till now?
14. What are your biggest fears that you often don’t share with people but would like to vent about?
15. Can you share the emotion that you find most difficult to express?
16. How easily do you cry? That is, is it too hard for you or do you cry often?
17. Are you good at faking smiles? How often do you think you fake it?
18. What is your most cherished childhood memory?
19. Is there something that angers you most?
20. Do you think you love yourself enough?
Deep Questions to Ask a Girl over Text
A lot of our time is now spent on social media. Then why not make a medium of deep talks? Plus, it gives the freedom of saying what people can often not say in a face-to-face situation. So, here we go –
21. Which emoji do you use most often? And why so?
22. If you can get a 100% honest reply to one question that you can ask anyone, what would it be?
23. What is the one lie that you tell yourself again and again?
24. Do you ever play dumb on purpose?
25. Who is your favorite person?
26. How easily do you believe in someone on a scale of 1-10?
27. What’s your favorite song? Specifically, why do you think you like it?
28. Do you have a secret crush on someone?
29. Is there something that you wanted to ask me but never got a chance?
30. Is there a text message on your phone from someone that you can’t delete even if you want to?
Good Deep Questions to Ask a Girl
Good questions spark deep answers. So, when looking for a way to indulge in some engaging talks with her, don’t forget to use these good deep questions to ask a girl.
31. Do you have a best friend? How did you meet them?
32. What is your favorite movie scene that touches your heart every time you watch it?
33. Is there someone or something for which you can sacrifice your life?
34. Have you ever been on a perfect vacation that brought a change in your life?
35. If you could ask for anything now with a guaranteed grant of the wish, what would you ask for?
36. What is your idea of success in life?
37. Do you have memories of any embarrassing moments that haunt you even today?
38. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
39. What is your biggest pet peeve about yourself?
40. Did you laugh heartily today?
So you like her and want a way for some deeper conversations with her. Well, that’s great! After all, what can be better for coming close to someone than bonding over a comforting deep talk? Here are some you might like.
41. What made you cry recently?
42. Success or happiness – what do you think matters more?
43. Do you think ‘white lies’ are okay or not?
44. Can you choose a song that represents our relationship?
45. Which fictional character reminds you of me?
46. If you could relive your life till now, what are the things you would like to change this time?
47. A short happy life or a long mediocre one – what is better?
48. Would you choose to fall in love or to have someone falling in love with you if you could choose only one?
49. Is there any memory you have with me that you want to share now? What is it?
50. If you could ask for anything from me, what would you ask for?
Best Deep Questions to Ask a Girl
The best conversation is one where you can help the other pour their heart out easily. And you can make things that warm for her with the right questions. So, make the conversation more meaningful with these deep questions.
51. How do you find strength when you feel low in life?
52. When was the last time you had a good laugh?
53. How do you show you are sad?
54. What do you do when you get angry?
55. Is there something that makes you laugh like crazy though you know it isn’t something that funny?
56. For what reason do you think people would judge you?
57. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
58. If you could stop one thing in this world and life, what would it be? Why?
59. Do you have a secret that doesn’t let you sleep at night? It can be a small one too.
60. What is more important in life – getting love or giving love?
Deep Intellectual Questions to Ask a Girl
Is she someone who prefers intellectual talking to thoughtless chattering? Then these deep intellectual questions would surely come in handy to you. Just make sure that you’re enjoying it too and not trying too hard to ‘sound’ intellectual.
61. Are we alone? Or, let’s say, aren’t we?
62. Do you think that something like free will or true freedom is really possible? How, if yes?
63. What if one day it turns out that the world we live in is a mere illusion? Like a dream?
64. Do you think art really has a meaningful purpose in society?
65. What is your idea of the beginning of life? And where does it end?
66. Do you think we have a real purpose of existence? Or, is it just a mere accident that led to the existence of life?
67. Can we really have selfless love? Since we love someone because that emotion makes us feel rewarded?
68. How do you see a wish and a will in life?
69. Do you believe in intuition in your life? Why or why not?
70. Do you believe in the concept of fate or destiny?
Deep Truth Questions to Ask a Girl
Truth questions or hypothetical questions are of great help when it comes to knowing someone over a hearty confab. Well, these not only help you have a good time but also in building a bond with her effortlessly. So, don’t forget to check these out!
71. If you could get an hour with anyone in the world, living or dead, whom would you choose? And why?
72. If you could change any one of the craziest things you’ve done or decisions you have made, what would it be?
73. Suppose you could trade your life with someone else’s. Whom would you trade your life with?
74. If you could experience anything in the world for 24 hours, what would it be?
75. What was the biggest lie you ever said?
76. If you could, would you like to achieve immortality?
77. What was the biggest mistake you have ever made?
78. Did you ever break someone’s heart or hurt someone intentionally?
79. Are you living your life like your true self?
80. What is the next big thing you plan to do in life?
Deep Romantic Questions to Ask a Girl
Are you two in a romantic relationship? Or, is it that you’re yet to reveal your feelings to her? Whatever it is, these lovely deep romantic questions can surely help you out.
81. What kind of touch do you love from your dear someone?
82. Do you have any favorite smell that excites you enough to get you going?
83. Who is the first person that comes to your mind on hearing the word ‘love’?
84. Can you describe what it feels like when you fall in love?
85. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you look into my eyes? Should I tell you about what comes in mine?
86. Have you ever felt butterflies when around me?
87. What is your idea of a perfect date?
88. How would you describe the feeling of crushing over someone? Can I make you feel the same?
89. Do you believe in love at first sight?
90. What can I do to make you feel loved?
Deep Meaningful Questions to Ask a Girl
Well-thought deep questions can add meaning to a conversation. Of course, she’s going to love it unless she isn’t in to something warm, deeper, and expressive. And if she already prefers deeper talks, you have all the good reasons to ask these amazing deep meaningful questions.
91. What was the most sensible decision you ever made?
92. Most of the time when a problem arises, what do you want from loved ones – comfort or solution?
93. What is the one thing you did that you don’t want to do ever again?
94. If you could distort one of your memories, would you do it? Which one?
95. Do you believe in things like magic or a miracle?
96. What is one thing that you like to do but haven’t done for a long time?
97. Do you ever pretend to be happy?
98. What is the best present you have ever received? From whom?
99. Do you think fame is a boon or a curse? Or, maybe both?
100. If you have to live in a completely new place for the rest of your life and you can take only one thing with you, what would it be?
Deep Conversation Questions to Ask a Girl
Are you done with small talks? Besides, so is she? Then spark a deep conversation with these simple yet significant questions. Not only are these going to help you to understand each other better but also will give you a moment for self-reflection.
101. Where do you think your life is heading?
102. If you could decide how you will die, how would you choose it?
103. Who are you really? Like, what is your face behind the masks you put in front of the world?
104. What is your biggest strength? And why do you think so?
105. What is your biggest weakness?
106. Is there the kind of person that you want to be? What is holding you back in being that person?
107. Do you have any favorite photographs? Which one is your most favorite one? And why?
108. What one thing you were really afraid of before you faced it in real life?
109. If you had to describe your deepest self in three words, how would you do it?
110. Do you think you have a ‘soul place’? Like, a place that seems to be made for you and vice versa.
Deep Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl
What is the point of a conversation that is boring and bland? Make it more engaging and meaningful with these deep interesting questions to ask a girl –
111. How happy were you as a child?
112. What was the most beautiful morning you ever experienced? So, what do you think was beautiful about it?
113. What makes you luckier than the others?
114. Crying or laughing – what do you think is more comforting?
115. What are the things that you love to talk about anytime, anywhere, with anyone?
116. How often do you do things that aren’t ‘productive’ but you like it?
117. Do you have any regrets? How much time do you think you need to forgive yourself?
118. Are you as self-compassionate as compassionate you are for others?
119. Do you have any nicknames? What nickname is your favorite one?
120. How important is love in your life?
Philosophical Questions to Ask a Girl
Often we come across questions that make us stop and think. Answers to these slowly reveal our inner selves. These deep philosophical questions are perfect for the same.
121. Is there a harsh truth that you don’t want to accept?
122. Do you think life really has a meaning? Or, is it all just a random coincidence?
123. What decides the distinction between reality and imagination? Do you think it is something clear?
124. What do you think is the most crucial thing for a meaningful life?
125. Do you think human morality is something innate and eternal or is it just a relative concept?
126. What one decision, as the whole of humankind, we can make that will make this world a better place?
127. Do you want to be remembered after death? Why or why not?
128. How long do you think a human should live? Is there any perfect time to die?
129. What decides the concept of humanity? If a human child lives their entire life away from human society, how ‘human’ would they be?
130. What are some blatant lies we tell ourselves in the name of principles and morals?
Questions to Ask when You’re Serious about Each Other
Are you both already in a long term relationship? So, most probably you want to mice further. And it is always a good idea to know a bit more about each other in doing so. Especially about her views about important things in life and further. Let’s explore –
131. What is your idea of a healthy relationship?
132. Do you have a love language? Like, something that you use to show your love without showing it?
133. Do you feel loved by me? What can I do to make you feel so?
134. If we can make one rule to cherish our relationship and strengthen our bond, what would it be?
135. Do you want children in the future? Why or why not?
136. What is your idea of true love? Do you think we are true to each other?
137. Is there something that you want to change in me? What is it?
138. How do you see us in the next few decades?
139. Would you choose a lavish home in a modern city or a little abode in the lap of nature?
140. Can you share one fear that you have about our relationship? What can I do to make you feel relieved?
Deep Questions about Her Values and Beliefs
All of us have our share of values and beliefs. Knowing about her perspective in these aspects would help you in understanding her better as a person. So, give these a try –
141. Do you believe in God? Why or why not?
142. Is there something like exact morals? Can we stretch the line a little for convenience or as the situation demands?
143. Do you think it is okay to do something immoral if there is no punishment for it?
144. How good are you at breaking rules?
145. What makes someone a good person? Do you think you fit in the definition?
146. Do we abide by the laws because we respect them or because we fear them?
147. What do you think about the idea of nations and patriotism? Did you ever think that the whole world is ours and the division is just a political illusion?
148. What makes two people love each other?
149. Is love the same for everyone? What makes the feeling of platonic love different from romantic love?
150. If you had to describe your values and beliefs in five words, what would that be?
Questions about Her Future
Are you interested in her? Then you might like to know more about her future plans and how she wants them. Here are some examples you can use for such a talk –
151. Where do you see yourself in the next 5, 10, and 20 years?
152. How do you want your old age to be?
153. What are the things on top of your bucket list? How near are you to accomplishing it?
154. Who are the people you want to spend your life with?
155. How do you want your future home to be?
156. What do you think is the one thing you care about a lot now but you’ll find trivial?
157. Is there any life goal that you want to accomplish now?
158. What are the things that will matter in life in the later years of your life but not much today?
159. In the coming years, where do you see yourself in terms of your relationships and personal life?
160. How do you want your professional life to be in the near future? And is there any end goal for this?
Deep Questions about Relationships
Her bonding with others can often show more about her real self than anything else. What does she look for in a relationship? How does she perceive it? And so many other things you can understand with the following questions –
161. How close are you to your parents?
162. What do you think a healthy relationship means?
163. Is there anything that you consider as an immediate relationship deal breaker?
164. Who are some people whom you can count as your family?
165. How do you show your affection to someone you love?
166. Is there something that your parents didn’t do for you but you will do for your children?
167. Do you think one-sided relationships work? Have you ever been to one such relationship?
168. What is the one trait that you find common in all your good friends?
169. Are you an emotional person when it comes to your relationships?
170. How much time do you spend with your loved ones? Do you think it is enough?
Unconventional Deep Questions
Has she got a good sense of humor? Besides, who doesn’t like deep talks? So combine the two with these unconventional deep funny questions to ask a girl. Here we go –
171. Do you think death is actually a boon because it ends all our miseries permanently?
172. If someone’s amnesia is cured, would they remember they had amnesia or not?
173. Why do we have eyebrows when it has no use?
174. If we can have platonic love for more than one person at the same time, do you think we can fall in love with more than one person at the same time romantically?
175. How do we decide if the people in the mental asylum are insane and not us who are outside?
176. Are hate and love opposites? Or, are they two spectrums of the same emotion?
177. Why do they have self-help ‘groups’ when all are going to help themselves?
178. Do you think it is true that everything is fair in love and war?
179. Who decided what is sin and what is not?
180. If someone is happy in hell, does it mean that hell is heaven for the person?
Late Night Conversation Starters
Late-night talks are beautiful. In such moments, we often say things we wouldn’t otherwise. It’s because we’re generally more honest then. This is why it is the perfect time to spark some deep unusual conversations.
181. How far are you now from the ones with whom you were close once? Do you miss them?
182. Have you ever done something wrong with someone for which you wanted to apologize but couldn’t ever?
183. Do you ever miss a warm cuddle while sleeping alone on your bed?
184. Is there something that keeps you up at night? What is it?
185. Do you think you’ll be happy after you’ll get a good career, a relationship, a home, and health? What if happiness doesn’t stem from these things?
186. Have you ever had this feeling that what if you took a different path someday? What do you think would have happened?
187. Have you ever thought that you are just a bunch of cells living somewhere as a part of the vast cosmos?
188. Did you ever have a feeling that you have been pretending ever in front of you all along?
189. Have you ever thought about this – logically, either we are going to see many people we know die someday or we’ll die before leaving them behind?
190. Do you want this night to never end or to end with the entire world, lives, and everything?
Casual Deep Questions
Seems like an oxymoron? Well, some casual questions can indeed spark deeper conversations. Try these yourself!
191. Can you name five beautiful things in your life?
192. If heaven is real, what do you think it would look like?
193. How happy do you get when you eat your favorite food?
194. Do you want to believe in magic? Remember, it’s not about what is real, it’s about what you want to be real.
195. Would you like to lead a life of a nomad? Like, do you think you can live anywhere in the world if you want?
196. What is one little thing that is crucial in life but we often don’t give it enough heed?
197. Do you compare yourself with others? If yes, who is the person with whom you compete yourself most?
198. What is the one thing someone said that seemed dumb or senseless then but perfectly on point now?
199. Is there any tv show or a movie that you feel resonates with you?
200. What unpopular opinion do you hold that you won’t seemingly change anytime soon?
How to make these Questions Work?
The answer to this question is pretty simple. Your genuine interest and confidence turn a good conversation into a great conversation. So, build confidence. Here are some additional tips to make you excel in the art –
- Girls love guys who are respectful and considerate. Make sure you respect their boundaries.
- Choose the right questions. Like, if you are not close enough, it’s better to avoid too personal questions.
- Mind the setting. Like, if it’s a fun time, you can try deep flirty ones or funny ones. If she is seeking comfort, go for more subtle ones.
- Make it enjoyable. Talk and share your thoughts too. It shouldn’t be like a non-stop interview session but a smooth conversation.
- Most importantly, use it sparingly. Deep questions are heavy. So, use a few with long gaps for genuine talk.
Sometimes little things can offer great comfort. And you can realize it only when you experience them. Like a warm deep late-night talk with your favorite person.
These deep questions to ask a girl give you the way for the same. So, don’t be hesitant anymore. Make beautiful memories with her. Go for it!
That one person in the room who is always with a book and gets excited when it's time for some small-deep conversations - that's Kirtika. She loves words, Arts, Psychology, and everything that asks for her creative self. If you smiled more, even a bit, after coming here at ThePleasantConversation, chances are high, she'd be glad!