Truth or dare questions for kids can be challenging and fun for the kids. Selecting questions from different areas and some fun dares can make their time more enjoyable.
Kids can play this game at any place at any time. This game can burst your hidden desire or some secrets and can give you a challenging but fun date too. Kids love to try new things and explore new dares.
Kids can play this game with their friends at school, at a party, or during a sleepover. They can play this game in a family gathering with the whole family too. The truth or dare questions should be age-appropriate and funny.
If you are playing truth or dare with your kids you must be careful that the questions should not be too serious or too monotonous. Kids should be able to express their imaginations and thoughts freely.
Try to cover different areas of life while choosing your questions. If you are choosing some challenging difficult dares you must choose some silly ones too. Otherwise, the game will be monotonous and boring and this will destroy the purpose of this game.
We have prepared a final list of questions for you so that you can choose your questions of different types and make your list perfect. Do not forget to have fun and enjoy your time with your kids.
Good truth or dare questions for kids
1. What is your favorite food?
2. Which celebrity do you like the most?
3. Would you like to be with a celebrity if yes then whom?
4. What is your weirdest and most embarrassing fart story?
5. Have you ever acted ill for avoiding something?
6. Have you ever done something dumb to catch someone’s attention?
7. Have you ever cried after watching a movie?
8. Have you ever saved your lunch money and spent it on something else?
9. When was the last time you did something good for someone?
10. Have you ever had a crush on someone?
11. When was the last time you posted something on social media?
12. Is there anything you wish you could improve?
13. When was the last time you broke something and hid it?
14. Have you ever broken something and blamed it on someone else?
15. Have you ever kissed someone?
16. Do you clean your room every day?
17. Have you hidden something under your bed?
18. Is there any snack item hidden in your room?
19. Have you ever thought of cheating on a test?
20. If I give you 1000 dollars how would you spend it?
21. Do you keep any secrets from your parents?
22. Are you good at keeping your friend’s secrets?
23. Have you ever watched an adult show?
24. What do you think is your worst habit?
25. How much time do you take to finish your meal?
26. Have you ever lied about finishing some work?
27. Do you bite your nails?
28. What do you do if you are stressed?
29. Have you ever lied about completing a household chore?
30. Do you like to maintain a journal?
31. What are the top two secrets that you keep from your siblings?
32. Have you ever cheated on a board game?
33. Is there any gift you have received that you hate?
34. What are you most afraid of?
35. Are you afraid of the darkness?
36. What are the names of your top two best friends?
37. If you get a chance to form a small group of five people, whom would you choose in your group?
38. Have you done anything gross today?
39. Is there anything you like to change about your life?
40. Have you ever bunked a class?
41. When did you lie about your age?
42. Do you have a habit of picking your nose?
43. Do you know how to swim?
44. Have you ever had a toothache?
45. Are you afraid to visit the dentist?
46. Would you rather eat at home or eat outside?
47. What is your most favorite dinner menu?
48. Do you like to help your mom cook dinner?
49. When was the last time you lied to avoid some work?
50. Do you like to help your dad with some household work?
51. Open the door of your refrigerator and put your hand inside for five minutes.
52. Go to the roof and yell Happy new year loudly.
53. Pretend you are a chicken for five minutes.
54. Speak Your favorite dialog from your favorite movie.
55. Recite the most difficult poem you know.
56. Put three ice cubes in your palm.
57. Eat one ice cube.
58. Act like a statue for the next five minutes.
59. Break two eggs on your head.
60. Blindfold yourself and walk around for three minutes.
61. Act like you are in space.
62. Act on your favorite scene of your favorite movie.
63. You need to keep a serious face and control your laugh for five minutes while we will try to make you laugh.
64. Play your favorite song and sing along loudly.
65. Try to lick your nose.
66. Eat your meal without using both of your hands.
67. Remove the banana from its peel and take a bite of the peel.
68. Take a spoonful of vinegar and drink it.
69. Eat a spoonful of soya sauce.
70. Pretend to be your favorite cartoon character.
71. Act a scene from your favorite cartoon show.
72. Try to do five pushups.
73. Try to walk like a crab for the next three minutes.
74. Act like an airplane.
75. Mix a tablespoon of hot sauce with a tablespoon of soya sauce and eat that.
76. Put your legs inside of a bucket full of ice cubes for three minutes.
77. Make a silly face and click a selfie.
78. Go outside and bark like a dog for two minutes.
79. Blindfold yourself and draw something.
80. Try to take off your shoes without using your hands.
Funny truth or dare questions for kids
81. Who do you think is the most annoying person in this room?
82. Have you ever pranked someone?
83. What was the best joke you told anyone?
84. What was your most successful prank on someone?
85. If you could get one thing according to your choice what would it be?
86. Do you have any imaginary friends?
87. How many imaginary friends do you have?
88. Have you ever done something wrong and blamed it on your imaginary friend?
89. What is the weirdest dream you ever had?
90. Who is your most favorite person in your family?
91. Who is your best friend in this room?
92. Have you ever lied about not doing your homework?
93. What was the best excuse you have ever given to someone?
94. What was your worst excuse for not doing your homework at school?
95. Have you ever lied about not going to school and got caught?
96. Tell one bad thing about everyone in this room?
97. Who is your most favorite superhero and why?
98. Do you want to sneak into some celebrity’s life?
99. Have you ever eaten your lunch in the middle of your class when no one was watching?
100. Have you ever read a storybook secretly instead of doing your homework?
101. Have you ever eaten chocolate in the middle of the night?
102. What is the stupidest thing you have ever said to someone?
103. Would you rather buy a pet or have a sibling?
104. Have you ever made up a new word that does not have a meaning in the dictionary?
105. What is the name of your imaginary friend?
106. What are the top five of your bucket list?
107. If you get a chance to choose your own name what would it be?
108. What is the most boring thing according to you?
109. What is your most secret superpower?
110. Do you want to be a character in the Harry Potter movie, if yes then which one?
111. What is the most irritating sound you can make?
112. Do you want to ride a time machine?
113. If you could have a time machine for a day, where would you go?
114. Would you like to pet a dinosaur or pet a snake?
115. Have you ever tried to cheat on an exam?
116. What do you think you want to be when you grow up?
117. Have you ever cried in front of your friends?
118. How many languages can you speak?
119. Do you know the birthdays of your friends?
120. Do you have any favorite vegetables?
121. Have you ever peed in bed after watching a horror movie?
122. Have you ever tried to hide your report card from your parents?
123. What are your thoughts about ghosts?
124. How much time can you stay alone inside a dark room?
125. Can you watch a horror movie all alone in the dark?
126. Make a weird sound while drinking your milk.
127. Try to touch your elbow with your tongue.
128. Put an ice cube inside your shirt for five minutes.
129. Show everyone your most embarrassing photo.
130. Walk like a fat chicken for the rest of the day.
131. Try to juggle three eggs without breaking them.
132. Try to stick a spoon to your nose and stay like that for five minutes.
133. Hold a spoon with your mouth and put a lemon on it, try to walk like that for three minutes without letting the lemon fall.
134. Sing from Z to A without getting it wrong.
135. Send a random text to someone only using your nose.
136. Pop a big balloon using your teeth.
137. Hold an ice cube with your palm till it melts.
138. Eat five cloves of garlic.
139. Smell your best friend’s shoes.
140. Go outside and dance on macarena.
414. Wear your shoes in your hands for ten minutes.
142. Pretend that you are inside a disco and dance like crazy.
143. Stuff as many grapes as you can inside your mouth.
144. Switch your clothes with someone inside this room.
145. Do a ramp walk for three minutes.
146. Wear underwear on your head and stay like that for the rest of this game.
147. Draw a mustache on your best friend’s face.
148. Put five cookies on your head and try to walk like that.
149. Go outside and chat with the first person you see for two minutes.
150. Sing the worst song according to you.
Interesting truth or dare questions for kids
151. Who do you love the most among your parents?
152. Have you ever lied to your close friends?
153. How many times have you lied to your parents?
154. When was the last time you lied to your best friend?
155. Have you ever farted in your classroom?
156. Have you ever burped in the middle of singing a song?
157. What do you fear the most?
158. Is there any person that you are very afraid of?
159. Have you ever stolen money from your parent’s purse?
160. Have you ever stolen anything from your friends?
161. Have you ever eaten something secretly in the middle of the night?
162. When was the last time you watered a plant?
163. Which superhero have you pretended to be?
164. Which Disney character would you like to be?
165. Which animal do you hate the most?
166. Have you poured something other than water into a plant?
167. Have you ever licked your plate after finishing your dinner?
168. Is there anything you dislike about your best friend?
169. Who is your most favorite teacher in your school?
170. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
171. Which flavor do you prefer the most for an ice cream: chocolate or strawberry?
172. When was the last time you let someone clean your room?
173. Which color would you like your room to be?
174. What can take out all your stress?
175. What is the weirdest animal according to you?
176. Did you have any pets in your home?
177. Have you ever tried to pet a street dog?
178. Do you lose track of something?
179. Do you have anything weird in your room?
180. What is your most favorite thing to do?
181. Let someone from your family tickle you for three minutes.
182. Pretend that your hairbrush is the microphone and sing your favorite song.
183. Pretend that you are a spiderman.
184. Pretend that you are a robot for five minutes.
185. Put your hand inside your nose for five minutes.
186. Reply to everyone by singing for the rest of the game.
187. Stand up and stay like that for the rest of this game.
188. Let someone style your hair according to their wish.
189. Talk with a broom for five minutes.
190. Talk using the third person for the rest of your day.
191. Use a high-pitched voice while talking.
192. Jump under the shower with your clothes on.
193. Touch your nose with your finger and stay like that for two minutes.
194. Put a cap on your head and stay like that for five minutes.
195. Take a bite of a sandwich made by your best friend and guess the ingredients.
196. Eat an apple without using your hands.
197. Stop blinking for one minute.
198. Try to wrap yourself with some toilet paper.
199. Try to make someone sleepy in three minutes.
200. Sing a lolly by in your sweet voice.
201. Apply cheese all over your face like a mask.
202. Put your shocks on your hands and stay like that for the rest of the game.
203. Jump like a kangaroo for three minutes.
204. Pretend to be a fish.
205. Dance like a robot on your favorite song.
Clean truth or dare questions for kids
206. Have you ever shared your chewing gum with your friend?
207. Have you ever tried to dance at a table?
208. Which long holiday do you prefer the most?
209. If you get a pet dog what would you name it?
210. What is your favorite pizza topping?
211. If someone buys you food that you do not like, what would you do?
212. If you are hungry and you only have something you hate at your home would you eat that?
213. Have you ever fallen asleep in the middle of a class?
214. Which household chores do you like the most?
215. Do you help your mother with something?
216. When was the last time you helped someone with your heart?
217. Is there anything you wish you could do?
218. Do you prefer to live in a city or a country?
219. Would you like to go for a vacation to a beautiful village?
220. Do you like to go to church?
221. What is your most favorite joke?
222. What could make you laugh at them?
223. Have you ever been stuck for more than half an hour in an elevator?
224. What is the worst show on television according to you?
225. Have you ever missed a deadline?
226. Which book do you hate the most?
227. If you get some extra pocket money in a month what would you do with the extra money?
228. Have you ever kept something that belongs to someone else?
229. Have you ever taken something that belongs to someone else without telling them?
230. Have you ever dreamt of flying an airplane?
231. What is your favorite joke about fathers?
232. Whom company would you prefer the most for a sleepover?
233. Which TV show would you not like to miss at any cost?
234. Have you ever complained about something to someone?
235. What is your favorite thing to do in your off time?
236. What is your most favorite memory of a holiday?
237. What is your worst holiday memory?
238. If you can preserve a moment in a time capsule what would it be?
239. Is there something you do not want to do?
240. If you could learn the language of some animal what would it be?
241. What is your most favorite restaurant?
242. How much time do you take to get ready for going out?
243. What was the highest time you took to get yourself ready for a party?
244. If you get a chance to plan a playdate with your best friend how would you plan it?
245. If you get a chance to design a Halloween costume how would you do it?
246. Walk backward for the rest of this day.
247. Jump till your next turn comes.
248. Kiss a tree near your house for three minutes.
249. Wear your clothes inside out and stay like that.
250. Sing a song until your next turn.
251. Suck your thumb and sing a song like that.
252. Hold your tongue with your fingers and recite a poem.
253. Try to put your legs over your head.
254. Howl like a fox at the moon.
255. Act like you are under the water.
256. Tie the laces of both of your shoes together and stay like that for the rest of this game.
257. Recite a poem in your most embarrassing voice.
258. Sing a parody of your teacher.
259. Ask your pet to go out with you for a date.
260. Hug the first person you see out of this room for thirteen seconds.
261. Go to the house next door and ask for toilet paper.
262. Ask your neighbor to go with you for a dinner date.
263. Go outside and ask the first person you see for a play date.
264. Put some sauce on your face like a face mask.
265. Put some butter in your mouth and sing a song like this.
266. Fetch a stick like you are a dog.
267. Pretend that you are a monkey and act like it.
268. Make a funny voice and recite your favorite poem.
269. Imitate your mother scolding you.
270. Imitate your father saying something to you.
271. Eat a spoonful of your pet food.
272. Pretend that your mom is not giving you permission for a sleepover and try to convince her.
273. Pretend I am your teacher and you forgot to do your homework, try to convince me to not give you punishment.
274. Eat a banana in ten seconds.
275. Cry like a baby for twenty seconds.
Best truth or dare questions for kids
276. Would you rather pet a dog or a bird?
277. Which animal makes you the happiest person?
278. What is your most favorite sandwich?
279. What is your most favorite spot?
280. Are you a morning person?
281. Would you rather read all night or prepare for your early in the morning?
282. Do you prefer to sing in the shower?
283. Do you like to ride a train?
284. Which game do you like to play the most?
285. Have you ever apologized to someone you hurt?
286. If you get ten million dollars what do you think you would do?
287. Have you ever bullied someone and made them cry?
288. Have you ever denied some mistakes that you actually made?
289. What is your most favorite ride in an amusement park?
290. Have you ever rode a roller coaster?
291. Are you afraid to ride a roller coaster?
292. Have you ever puked while riding a roller coaster?
293. Do you own a mobile phone?
294. Would you like to go to the beaches on your holiday?
295. When did you last take a shower?
296. If you get some money on the road would you try to find the owner?
297. If you find something precious on the road what would you do?
298. Have you ever dreamt of driving a train?
299. Have you ever regretted doing something?
300. If you see a giant what would you do?
301. Did you have any bad days this week?
302. What is your most favorite hour of the day?
303. Have you ever tried something new and succeeded at your first attempt?
304. Would you rather ride a roller coaster or ride a water ride?
305. If you see some person wandering suspiciously near your house, what would you do?
306. Try to whistle for five minutes.
307. Act like you ate something terrible.
308. Pretend of smelling something weird.
309. Imitate a cat for 30 seconds.
310. Walk like an old lady.
311. Wear a lampshade on your head and pretend you are wearing a beautiful hat.
312. Try to hold your breath for more than ten seconds.
313. Talk like your grandfather.
314. Eat a tablespoon of mustard sauce.
315. Make some recipes that need fish.
316. Try to cook something for your parents.
317. Bake a cake all by yourself.
318. Let someone from the group do your makeup.
319. Pretend you are on a deserted island.
320. Tie a ponytail in your hair.
321. Draw some faces on your fingers and tell a story using them.
322. Draw a fish using your left hand.
323. Eat a piece of raw broccoli.
324. Imitate your favorite villain from a movie.
325. Pretend that you are late for your school and make an excuse.
326. Do your friend’s homework.
327. Paint your toenails with colorful crayons.
328. Stuff some marshmallows in your mouth and sing a song like that.
329. Go to the next door and ask them for a cup of salt and return them after five minutes.
330. Knock your next door and say thank you for no reason.
331. Walk-in a circle for five minutes.
332. Say ‘yes’ to everyone for the whole day.
333. Put a spoonful of ice cream in your mouth and sing a song.
334. Put some ice cream on your palm and hold still till it melts.
335. Pretend that you are a teacher and one student is late for your class.
336. If you were a teacher and someone forgot to do their homework what would you do?
337. Try to write your name backward in five seconds.
338. Recite 99-100 backward in a rhythm without making any mistake.
339. Clap with the help of the back of your palm.
340. Try to fold a paper beautifully using only one hand.
341. Walk backward to your neighbor’s door and come back the same way.
342. Make your favorite snack and give it to your neighbor.
343. Talk to your stuffed animals for five minutes.
344. Act like you are a doctor and you are treating a patient.
345. Pretend you have caught a thief at your home.
Friendly truth or dare questions for kids
346. Do you prefer to watch romantic movies?
347. If you get a chance to make a toast what would you do?
348. If you get some award, whom would you dedicate that too?
349. What is your street name?
350. What is your full postal address?
351. What was your most weird date?
352. Which is your most favorite romantic movie?
353. Have you ever had any weird dreams?
354. Have you ever dreamt of an alien?
355. Would you like to go to space?
356. What was the most awkward thing you did on a date?
357. What was the biggest lie you told someone?
358. Is there anything about you you do not want to tell anyone?
359. Have you ever held a spider?
360. Do you ever want to pet a spider?
361. Have you ever told someone that you hate them?
362. What is your most precious talent according to you?
363. When was the last time you skipped your dinner?
364. Have you ever skipped your lunch for not liking the food?
365. If you could be anything for a day what would it be?
366. Have you ever refused to eat your favorite food?
367. Have you ever refused someone to eat dessert?
368. If you could stay anywhere in this world where would you live?
369. Have you ever won a game by cheating?
370. Has anyone ever caught you cheating on a game?
371. Have you ever wished not to have a sibling?
372. Have you ever wished to live somewhere else?
373. Have you ever eaten a bug by mistake?
374. Do you like the smell of the rain?
375. Do you like any weird smell?
376. What is the weirdest thing that you enjoy doing?
377. Which recipe would you like to cook the most?
378. Have you ever fallen from multiple stairs?
379. Have you ever fallen down in public?
380. What was the most embarrassing thing you have done in a public place?
381. Have you ever tried to solve any mystery?
382. Have you ever spied on someone?
383. How much do you like mystery movies?
384. If you get a chance would you like to learn witchcraft?
385. Who is your most favorite detective?
386. What is your favorite crime thriller movie?
387. Have you ever taken part in a group project?
388. What was the worst detention you have received?
389. What was the best detention you have received?
390. Do you like the smell of the wet soil?
391. Say ‘please’ in every sentence you speak for the rest of the game.
392. Pretend to be a dog and ask everyone to pet you.
393. Make up a new story and tell it to everyone.
394. Brush your teeth with someone else’s toothbrush right now.
395. Hold an egg on a spoon for one minute without breaking it.
396. Make a random excuse for not doing a dare.
397. Convince me to go on a date with you.
398. Convince someone to give you a treat from your favorite restaurant.
399. Prank someone for five minutes.
400. Call your parents and tell them that you have failed an exam for three minutes.
401. Talk in the British accent for five minutes.
402. Talk in a separate accent for the rest of this game.
403. Wear a weird cloth combination and go out.
404. Eat a weird food combination.
405. Go to your mom and prank her saying you are not okay.
406. Convince someone and do Halloween makeup on them.
407. wear a cloth that belongs to someone else.
408. Go to the person sitting next to you and gently blow his/ her ear.
409. Go to the next door and tell them that you want to borrow their toilet cleaning brush.
410. Try to draw a picture of your friend’s feet.
411. Put your finger on your nose and post a picture like that.
412. Wear your bathrobe and go to the nearest shop like this.
413. Gift something to someone anonymously and write a beautiful message to them.
414. Clean your room right now.
415. Do the laundry for everyone at your home for one day.
416. Throw the trash from your home outside.
417. Close your eyes every time someone asks you to do something.
418. Eat a bug.
419. Blindfold yourself and kiss the first person you touch.
Simple truth or dare questions for kids
420. When was the last time you apologized to someone from your heart?
421. Do you like to visit the zoo?
422. Can you give someone the right direction to your house?
423. Which kind of cheese do you like the most?
424. Would you rather take a bath in cold water or warm water?
425. Have you ever stepped in someone’s poop on the road?
426. Have you ever gone grocery shopping alone?
427. Have you ever ignored your parents?
428. Have you ever ignored your best friend intentionally?
429. What do you do when you get angry?
430. Who do you trust the most other than your close friends?
431. How much do you like to eat hot dogs?
432. Do you like to read storybooks in your free time?
433. Have you ever waited for someone for more than half an hour?
434. What was the weirdest thing you have done in your school?
435. What was your most embarrassing experience at your school?
436. What do you like the most in a zoo?
437. How much do you think your monthly family income is?
438. Would you rather eat pizza or eat tacos for dinner?
439. Have you ever fought some supervillain in your dream?
440. Which superhero would you like to be in real life?
441. Would you like to pet a goldfish?
442. Which work do you think you do the best?
443. How much do you like gardening?
444. How much do you think you are efficient at cleaning the house?
445. Are you good with time?
446. Have you ever tried to save money for something?
447. Have you ever donated something to someone?
448. When did you last donate something to someone?
449. How much d you like to stay up at night
450. Have you ever stayed up all night to watch a movie?
451. Ignore your best friend from the group for the rest of this game.
452. Challenge someone in a singing duel.
453. Dance with someone from this group for five minutes.
454. Ask your next person to give you a dare.
455. Eat a small bowl of raw spinach.
456. Get out of the house and jump five times as high as you can.
457. Challenge someone from this group in a duel with some toy arms.
458. Act like a pirate for three minutes.
459. Blow up five balloons randomly.
460. Blindfold yourself and stay like that for the whole game.
461. Teach someone a lesson from your school.
462. Confess a secret that you have never told anyone.
463. Confess your worst mistake and apologize for that.
464. Play tug of war with someone in this room.
465. Play a board game with someone in this room and defeat them.
466. Pretend to be a king/ queen and act for three minutes.
467. Act like your favorite Disney character.
468. Write down on a paper “There is no place like home” and stick that to your front door.
469. Run to your mom and give her a tight hug.
470. Kiss the first street dog you see on the road.
471. Find an animal and talk to it for three minutes.
472. Give a massage to the person sitting next to you.
473. Sing the worst song you have ever heard.
474. Pretend to play the guitar and make a video of it.
475. Ask the time to everyone present at your home.
476. Convince someone to sing a song.
477. Go outside and wink at everyone you see.
478. Go outside and stop the first stranger you see and ask for her/ his number.
479. Ask a random stranger to go on a date with you.
480. Read a page from a comic backward.
Embarrassing truth or dare questions for the kids
481. Are you a bathroom singer?
482. What is your favorite homemade food?
483. What is your worst made-up story?
484. What do you think your mom does best?
485. When was the last time you lied about your age?
486. When was the last time you peed on someone else’s bed?
487. Have you ever made yourself embarrassed on a stage?
488. How much are you afraid of ghosts?
489. If you get a chance would you be friends with a ghost?
490. What is the funniest word in the dictionary according to you?
491. Have you ever lied about finishing your meal?
492. Have you ever initiated a conversation with someone?
493. If you face an emergency situation, what would you take before leaving the house?
494. When was the last time you played in the rain?
495. When was the last time you bunked your school and went to see a movie?
496. How much do you like action movies?
497. Where do you want to go for your next holiday?
498. What is your favorite meal of the day?
499. Have you ever researched about a superhero?
500. If you become a giant for one day what would you do?
601. Has your teacher ever called you by a silly name?
602. If you could own a historical element for a lifetime what would you choose?
603. If you get a chance to experience a historical event what would it be?
604. If you get a time machine in which time would you like to go?
605. Would you like to be a part of any scientific discovery?
606. What would you choose to give your best friend for Christmas?
607. If you could select your own Christmas gift what would it be?
608. If your school cancels a few classes for a day, how will you spend your time?
609. What was the weirdest thing you took for your lunch at school?
610. What is your worst experience at school?
611. Have you ever done something dumb after crushing on a teacher?
612. When was the last time you picked something that belongs to someone else without asking for their permission?
613. Have you ever accused anyone of something they have never actually done?
614. When was the last time you blamed someone for saying something bad about you?
615. Have you ever fallen asleep at a family gathering?
616. Go outside and pretend you are riding a bike for three minutes.
617. Pretend that you have won an award and give a speech.
618. Act like you are retired from your professional field and give a retirement speech.
619. Learn a song in a different language and sing a few lines of it.
620. Mix hot sauce with ketchup and mix the mixture.
621. Mix salt instead of sugar in a cup of tea and drink it.
622. Mix your favorite juice with a piece of lemon and drink it.
623. Gargle with some soya sauce for thirteen seconds.
624. Brush your teeth with maple syrup.
625. Apply toothpaste all over your palm and stay like this for two minutes.
626. Hug a tree and pretend it’s your life partner.
627. Act your favorite romantic scene from a movie with a tree.
628. Clean the bathroom in five minutes.
629. Mob your room very carefully in five minutes.
630. Make some quick snacks for all of us in only ten minutes.
631. Draw a tattoo on your face with a pen and tell your mom that it is permanent.
632. Let someone from this group give you a haircut and a makeover.
633. Eat some pudding without using your hands.
634. Eat a small piece of lemon.
635. Sing a song like a robot.
636. Pretend that you are a chimpanzee for three minutes.
637. Call someone randomly and chat with them for a few minutes.
638. Call a random number and pretend that you are selling toys and convince them to buy some.
639. Go to some random house and sing them a song.
640. Ring the bell of your next-door and run before someone sees you.
Deep truth or dare questions for kids
641. Would you like to be a prince or a princess in a castle?
642. Have you ever told someone your wrong age to catch their attention?
643. Which fictional character would you like to be?
644. What was the biggest turning point of your life?
645. What flaws do you think you have in your personality?
646. Have you ever judged your parents?
647. How do you keep yourself calm and relaxed in any stressful situation?
648. If you experience a difficult situation, how would you find a solution?
649. How much do you want to be famous?
650. Have you ever stayed alone at home?
651. When was the last time you slept alone?
652. What do you think is important to trust someone?
653. Have you ever wished for a superpower in your vision?
654. Have you ever wanted to fly like a superhero?
655. How strong would you like to be?
656. For how long do you think you can stay away from your friends?
657. What is your greatest weakness?
658. What was the most expensive thing you have broken?
659. Do you know any magic tricks?
660. If you get a chance to read in a wizard school what would you do?
661. Which is your favorite house in the Harry Potter movie?
662. What is your favorite funny character in your favorite movie?
663. Have you ever slept more than 12 hours a day?
664. When was the last time you slept for the whole day?
665. Which vehicle irritates you the most?
666. Is there any particular smell that you hate the most?
667. What is your best fashion idea?
668. Which clothing item would you not be able to leave in your life?
669. What is the funniest memory you have?
670. What is the name of your favorite writer?
671. Are there any weird food combinations you enjoy eating?
672. Is there any palace that you are no longer welcome in?
673. Which movie has the most emotional scene according to you?
674. If you see a genie, what three wishes would you ask for?
675. Would you like to be someone’s secret Santa?
676. Wear your underwear in your hand for the rest of this game.
677. Act like your favorite villain and pretend to fight.
678. Act the funniest scene you have ever seen in a movie.
679. Moonwalk the whole house and bring a glass of water.
680. Read five pages loudly from your favorite book.
681. Yell some random name from your roof.
682. Go outside and pretend to search for some imaginary person.
683. Pretend to talk to an imaginary friend of yours.
684. Show me your recent youtube history.
685. Try to juggle some ping pong balls.
686. Write a whole page using your left hand.
687. Tell us a scary horror story in a creepy way.
688. Listen to a horror audio story alone in a dark room.
689. Show us any of your collections.
690. Show us what you have hidden in your room.
691. Call someone with whom you have not talked in a while and talk for a few minutes.
692. Do someone’s makeup with your eyes closed.
693. Get ready by keeping your eyes closed.
694. Tell us your best prank story.
695. Prank someone in this room in five minutes.
696. Tell us about your worst nightmare.
697. Show us some weird and funny dance moves.
698. Pretend to be your favorite cartoon character for the rest of this game.
699. Sing five songs starting with the letter ‘D’.
700. Give a five minutes speech in your mother tongue.
701. Write a note to me in your mother language.
702. Cuddle with your favorite soft toy and pretend that they are alive.
703. Borrow something from your neighbor and return it tomorrow.
704. Tell us about your biggest lie.
705. Choose a partner from this room and sing a duet.
706. Show us some magic tricks.
707. Pretend to be a wizard and tell us some magic spells.
708. Take a broom and pretend to be a witch.
709. Dance on your favorite song with a broom and record it.
710. Kiss your parents and tell them how much you love them.
Truth or dare questions for college kids
711. Have you ever thought of doing something that is illegal?
712. Have you ever tried to bribe someone?
713. Which movie do you regret watching the most?
714. What is the weirdest thought that comes into your mind?
715. Who do you think is the most annoying family member of your family?
716. What is the one thing about yourself that you are most proud of?
717. What was your best lie to avoid homework?
718. What is your luckiest number?
719. What is the most embarrassing and weirdest truth of your life?
720. Is there anyone in college that you have a crush on?
721. Have you ever bunked a class and gone on a date?
722. Have you ever thought of proposing to someone in front of the whole class?
723. Have you ever felt something supernatural around you?
724. Have you ever seen a ghost?
725. When was the last time you experienced something paranormal?
726. Do you want to go for a paranormal investigation?
727. Have you ever had a secret relationship with someone?
728. What is your final goal in life?
729. Which sport do you want to play in your college?
730. Do you want to be a part of any club at your college?
731. When was the last time you laughed like crazy and why?
732. What was your longest relationship and with whom?
733. What was the thing that you regret the most doing?
734. What is your dream date?
735. Where do you want to visit the most?
736. Have you ever thought of playing any paranormal games?
737. Who do you think of as your idol?
738. Is there anyone who has influenced you the most?
739. Are you friends with some celebrity secretly?
740. Have you ever wished to be the neighbor of some famous person?
741. When was the last time you lied to your parents and went out with your friends?
742. Have you ever gone to a club with your friends?
743. Have you ever tried alcohol before reaching your appropriate age?
744. When was the last time you asked someone for help?
745. What do you think is the most attractive in your personality?
746. Delete your favorite application from your phone.
747. Put whipped cream on your face and try to lick it.
748. Raise your hands and show your armpit to everyone.
749. Pretend to be a politician and give a small speech.
750. Try to do some pushups for a few minutes.
751. Call the fifth person on your contact list and tell them about your life.
752. Call some random number and complain about your problems in life.
753. Call a Chinese restaurant and order some pizza.
754. Show everyone your last conversation with your crush.
755. Show us your chat history on Facebook.
756. Send friend requests to a random person and start chatting about random things.
757. Let your friend post something from your social media account.
758. Mix some salt in your milk and drink it all.
759. Draw a mustache on your face and pretend it to be real.
760. Draw something on your friend’s arm and prank them using a permanent marker to draw it.
761. Write a paragraph about your crush and post it on your social media tagging them.
762. Tell us about your weirdest date night.
763. Tell us five important facts about you.
764. Dance without any music for three minutes.
765. Mimic someone from this group and tell others to identify.
766. Let someone act as the name of a movie and try to guess it.
767. Tell us about your paranormal experience.
768. Tell us about your most horrifying experience in the most dramatic way.
769. Say something about each and everyone in this group.
770. Look into someone’s eye and try to propose to them.
771. Ball danced with someone in this group on a rap song.
772. Try to dance like a robot on a romantic melodious song.
773. Sing your most favorite romantic song like a rap.
774. Sing your favorite rap song in a melodious way.
775. Tell us about the last nightmare you had.
Naughty truth or dare questions for kids
776. Have you ever stayed awake past your bedtime?
777. Which Harry Potter movie do you hate the most?
778. Which Harry Potter movie do you like the most?
779. Do you like to read fictional storybooks?
780. Which fictional character do you like the most?
781. How much time can you stay without playing video games?
782. Which game do you like the most?
783. When was the last time you bragged about yourself?
784. How many times have you cooked your own food?
785. Have you ever sneaked into anyone’s house?
786. When did you last lie about your friends?
787. Have you ever wiped your nose in public?
788. Have you ever puked on someone else’s shoes?
789. Have you ever used some items and then tried to return them?
790. When was the last time you went out with your friends?
791. Have you ever lied to avoid going out with your friends?
792. When was the last time you bragged about your friends?
793. Have you ever lied about being friends with a popular kid at school?
794. Have you ever lied about being friends with some celebrity?
795. Have you ever bragged about meeting a celebrity?
796. When was the last time you tricked your friends for something?
797. Have you ever pranked an unknown person randomly?
798. Have you ever tried to make a youtube video?
799. Have you ever wanted to be the popular kid at school?
800. Have you ever tricked someone at school out of jealousy?
801. When was the last time you lied to blame your fault on someone else out of jealousy?
802. Have you missed any class this year intentionally?
803. Have you ever argued with your parents?
804. Have you ever got selected for the class representative?
805. What leadership qualities do you think you have in yourself?
806. Do you face difficulties accepting your emotional side?
807. When was the last time you expressed your true emotions about someone?
808. Have you ever fought with someone in public?
809. When was the last time you stood up for your friends?
810. Have you ever skipped your breakfast for not liking it?
811. How much do you think you waste your food daily?
812. When was the last time you gave something away to someone who required that?
813. Have you ever lied to avoid your responsibilities?
814. When was the last time you took on some new responsibilities?
815. Have you ever played a part in your school drama?
816. Show us the body part you hate the most.
817. Sit like a statue for half an hour.
818. Stay silent till someone asks you to speak.
819. Run around your room for five minutes.
820. Walk like a lizard for three minutes.
821. Imitate your sibling for three minutes.
822. Write an essay about me with your left hand.
823. Video call to your parents and sing them a beautiful song.
824. Prank on your Grandmother about leaving the house.
825. Call someone and yell at them for no reason.
826. Give your favorite jar of cookies to your brother/ sister.
827. Throw away something that belongs to you to the trash can.
828. Make a video of talking to your favorite teddy bear and post it on a social media platform.
829. Pretend that you have a youtube channel and give a beautiful intro.
830. Make up some news headlines and read them in a dramatic way.
831. Pretend to be your favorite animation character.
832. Write a letter with a pen and paper to your mother.
833. Confess something with your brother or with your sister.
834. Make a cup of tea and serve it to your parents.
835. Pretend to be a Disney princess/ prince and show us some royal courtesy.
836. Tell us about your last secret conversation with your best friend.
837. Pretend to be your favorite celebrity and talk like them.
838. Direct a five minutes movie involving two people from this group with a story of your own.
839. Give a small speech about the true love’s kiss.
840. Tell us the story of your favorite Disney movie.
841. Pretend to be a judge of a reality show for a few minutes.
842. Call some random number and pretend to call a Pizza outlet.
843. Prank your parents saying you are going to a grown-up club.
844. Prank your best friends saying you have made a new best friend.
845. Act like spiderman and try to catch a spider.
846. Tell us about your most favorite superhero movie.
847. Solve a critical math problem from your school.
848. Help your next person to do his/ her homework.
849. Pretend to be a teacher and give some good suggestions to your friend.
850. Play a video song and try to copy the dance steps from the video.
Freaky truth or dare questions for kids
851. Have you ever tried to smell something weird?
852. Do you like some weird taste?
853. What are the names of your toys?
854. Would you give your toy to your brother or sister?
855. Have you ever given your toy away to someone?
856. What is your best memory till now?
857. Whom do you look up to the most?
858. If you ever could pick your best friend’s name what would it be?
859. How much do you like your own name?
860. Have you ever burped while eating?
861. Have you ever farted at a dinner table?
862. What is your deepest desire?
863. Which movie do you want to watch with your best friend?
864. To whom do you want to watch a horror movie?
865. Which social media do you use the most?
866. Is there anything you are most proud of doing?
867. Have you ever wanted to be a spy like in the movies?
868. Have you ever tried to play detective like in the movies?
869. Which role do you think would suit you the best?
870. Whom do you think you love the most?
871. Go outside and howl like a wolf for five minutes.
872. Call some random number and laugh like a ghost.
873. Do something crazy so that everyone freaks out.
874. Sit on the couch but nowhere else for the rest of the day.
875. Make a video of imitating your teacher and send it to her.
876. Make a video of mimicking your best friend and send it to them.
877. Give someone a science lesson like your teacher in school.
878. Eat the food you hate the most for the whole day.
879. Sleep on the floor for a day.
880. Let your best friend from this group search your room without any interruption.
881. Do something freaky to annoy someone from this group.
882. Call the person you dislike the most and talk to them for five minutes about their life.
883. Gift something to your parents.
884. Make a drawing for your parents and give it to them.
885. Make a video of reciting a poem and post it on social media.
886. Make up a new exciting game and convince everyone to play it sometimes.
887. Write a comedy story about your real life.
888. Write a poem about your real-life and read it out in front of everyone.
889. Share your story of self-realization with us.
890. Make a sound like a train and act like one.
Gross truth or dare questions for kids
891. Have you ever eaten the dirt out of your nose?
892. Have you ever eaten a raw egg?
893. Have you ever intentionally farted in front of others?
894. Have you ever eaten something from the unclean floor?
895. Have you ever eaten something before brushing your teeth?
896. When was the last time you ate your lunch before brushing your teeth?
897. When was the last time you did not wash your hand after coming out from the toilet?
898. Have you ever peed secretly in a public place?
899. Have you ever puked on the dinner table?
900. When was the last time you wore the same outfit for more than five days?
901. Have you ever sneezed on someone at school?
902. When was the last time you dropped something important into the toilet?
903. Have you ever eaten a bug by accident while singing?
904. What is your embarrassing stage story?
905. Have you ever tried to taste the mud?
906. Have you ever thought of testing something weird?
907. When was the last time you tasted something that is not edible?
908. Have you ever tasted your own blood?
909. When was the last time you ate a mosquito and how?
910. Have you ever tried to smell someone else’s fart?
911. Have you ever felt attracted to some sort of smell?
912. Have you ever made some weird sound in the middle of a class?
913. When was the last time you laughed in the middle of a class without any reason?
914. Have you ever got detention for talking to your friend during a class?
915. When was the last time you got detention for laughing loudly without any reason at school?
916. Have you ever stored some snacks in your room till it was rotten?
917. When was the last time you tried to smell some rotten food?
918. Have you ever tasted some rotten food?
919. Have you ever thrown away some food that you do not like?
920. Is there any food hidden under your pillow?
921. Bring some chalk and take a bite of it and then spit it out.
922. Try to catch a bug with your hands.
923. Try to eat a mosquito.
924. Eat any raw vegetable from your fridge.
925. Tell us about your weird food habit.
926. Go to your room and bring all the hidden snacks and share those with us.
927. Catch a bug and play with it for a few minutes.
928. Try to clean your ear wax in front of everyone.
929. Let your pet dog lick all over your face.
930. Wear someone else’s underwear for a few minutes.
931. Change your bed sheets right now.
932. Change all the pillow covers at your home.
933. Clean and organize your whole closet.
934. Go to your fridge and eat leftovers from yesterday.
935. Play with your cat and let it do whatever it wants.
936. Bathe your pet dog all by yourself.
937. Take your pet for a long walk.
938. Tell us your weird story about an animal.
939. Tell us about your worst animal experience.
940. Make a sound like a wild animal for three minutes.
Truth or dare questions for boys
941. When was the last time you wore the same underwear for more than three days?
942. Have you ever cried after losing a game?
943. Which superhero are you most obsessed with?
944. Have you ever tried fishing with your parents?
945. Have you ever worn your favorite superhero costume?
946. Have you ever asked your parents to buy your favorite superhero toys?
947. Have you ever wished to be a girl?
948. Would you rather be Batman or Superman?
949. Have you ever argued with your sibling to own the remote of the television?
950. Have you ever asked your parents to read you a bedtime story?
951. Have you ever wished to go to a haunt with your father?
952. Would you rather go horse riding or trekking in a forest
953. Have you ever been called to the principal’s office?
954. Have you ever lied to your parents about your parents’ teacher meeting?
955. When was the last time you copied your parent’s signature?
956. Have you ever played in the mud with your friends?
957. When was the last time you played with the street dogs?
958. Have you ever stolen money from your parent’s purse and bought something with it?
959. When was the last time you sneaked out of your house?
960. Have you ever come back home after 8 pm?
961. Pretend to play your most favorite sport with us.
962. Show us all your superhero comics.
963. Let us all play with your superhero collections for a few minutes.
964. Solve the most complicated puzzle you own right now.
965. Wear your sister’s clothes and click a picture.
966. Let your sister apply makeup on you.
967. Prank your dad saying that you broke your latest superhero toy.
968. Tell us your secret desire about saving the world.
969. Try to write your own comic story and show it to us.
970. Let your sister play with your favorite toy for five minutes.
Truth or dare questions for girls
971. Have you ever fought with your best friend at school?
972. When was the last time you started gossiping about someone?
973. Have you ever dressed like your favorite princess at a costume party?
974. Which celebrity style do you follow the most?
975. Have you ever asked your parents to buy you a dollhouse?
976. Have you ever designed your own room?
977. Do you like to wear matching outfits?
978. Were you afraid to pierce your ears?
979. Would you like to cut your hair short?
980. Have you ever thought about how it would be to live like a barbie?
981. Have you ever wanted to buy clothes like a barbie?
982. When was the last time you dressed like a princess?
983. Have you ever thought of designing your own princess gown?
984. Which hairstyle do you want the most?
985. Have you ever given someone a cute nickname?
986. What are the names of your dolls?
987. Have you ever dreamt of being a princess?
988. How much do you like the clown?
989. What is your most favorite dessert?
990. Have you ever hidden chocolate under your pillow?
991. Dress up as your favorite animation character in ten minutes.
992. Let us play with your most favorite doll for five minutes.
993. Dress up like your brother and click a picture with him.
994. Let anyone from the group style your hair.
995. Share your favorite dessert with all of us.
996. Design a beautiful gown for your best friend.
997. Draw a picture of your most favorite Disney princess.
998. Let us redecorate your dollhouse.
999. Show us all of your doll collections.
1000. Tell us a royal story where you are the princess.
Some points to remember while asking truth or dare questions for kids
1. Be precise with the rules
Try to be clear about the rules from the beginning. The spin the bottle technique is very popular in this game. This technique increases the fun of the game too.
You can create your own rules and your own methods to play this game, just make sure that everyone understands the rules and can enjoy the game.
Answer your questions truthfully. Do not lie in response to any questions. This will reduce the fun of the game and destroy its purpose.
2. Age appropriate questions
As you are playing this game with the kids. Try to choose your questions according to the age group of your playmates. Your questions should not personally attack someone and should be easy to understand.
Be careful while giving a dare. This should not harm them physically or mentally. Be careful about whom you are giving the dare.
3. Give everyone an equal chance
Everyone should get an equal opportunity to ask and to respond. Sometimes people tend to avoid the dares and often choose the truth. You can introduce a new technique to avoid such situations.
Ask everyone to choose truth in one round and dare in another. In this way, everyone will get an equal opportunity to perform a dare or to answer a question truthfully. This will maintain the balance and increase the fun of the game.
4. Have fun
Having fun is the main intention of this game. Select your questions from different areas. The game should not be boring or monotonous. Versatility will boost up the mood of the game.
Include some complicated questions as well as some silly questions to maintain the balance. Everyone should enjoy playing the game and no one should feel left out.
Playing with children is always enjoyable for every age group. Truth or dare questions for kids can bring life to a party and reduce boredom. This is the best game for any party or any family gatherings or at your family game night.
This game can be played with family as well as with cousins but it is always great fun with friends. Try to open up with others and enjoy the fullest.
Taneya has completed her post-graduation in Clinical Psychology. She has work experience at different NGOs and hospitals as a mental health worker and as an intern. She is very passionate about creativity and writing since her childhood. Her first poem was published in a well-known magazine at the age of ten. She actively writes short stories, poems, and long stories in different magazines and books. She is trained in Indian classical music. She is always eager to learn new things and explore new places. She loves to express her thoughts and feelings through creativity.