Are you looking for questions to ask your friends to avoid awkward silences? Or are you going to hang out with friend’s friends and you don’t know what to talk about?
Has it ever been that you like the person and desire to be his friend but are running out of topics? Or are you that introvert who doesn’t know what to ask someone until you’re super close to them?
Whatever the case might be, in all these situations, one thing is common: you need a good list of questions to trigger interesting conversation.
You definitely don’t want to put up the same-old “What are your hobbies” and bore them with standard questions. Don’t worry, we have all been there!
So, I have combined a list of 600 (SIX-HUNDRED) questions for you here based on my real-life experiences and some brains, ofcourse!
So, are you ready to dive in?
Ready. Set. Go.
Icebreaker questions to ask your friends
To break the ice with your friend, you definitely want to know your friend’s favorite in everything. This helps you to decide what kind of conversation will interest your friend. And you can also share your likings, disliking, and interests that help you both bond on a ground level.
To do that, start with this list to know the choices of your friend and give your conversation a healthy start.
1. Which is your favorite season of the year?
2. Can you choose the best ice cream flavor in the world?
3. What is your favorite kind of sandwich?
4. What is your favorite tv show?
5. Which is your favorite movie in Hollywood?
6. Where will you choose if you can travel anywhere in the world?
7. How many items have you ticked in your bucket list?
8. How many family members do you live with?
9. Will it be okay to only eat pizza for the rest of your life?
10. Which app do you use the most often on your phone?
11. Do you enjoy cooking?
12. Do you read often?
13. What is your daily regular day like?
14. Are you enthusiastic about historical sites and museums?
15. Do you keep up with the news?
16. What is your favorite vacation spot like?
17. Are you a solo traveler kind of person?
18. Which tv show can you never tolerate watching?
19.What is your most fun thing to do with your friends and family?
20. What is your favorite color?
Now that you know what your friend likes or dislikes, you can dig deeper into some secrets.
Here’s a list of good questions that will drive you closer.
Good questions to ask your friends
If the first conversation was fun, you definitely want to know if you can dance to your favorite songs together.
For this, you need to know the fun and serious sides of them. Here’s the list that will help you uncover that.
21. What is your dream job?
22. Which are the top three party games you can’t do without?
23. Do you think astrology makes sense?
24. Do you ever procrastinate?
25. Who was your first celebrity crush?
26. Which habit are you trying to get rid of?
27. Have you ever seen any paranormal activity?
28. When did you stop believing in Santa?
29. Which is your favorite food?
30. A lie you told to help save someone in need?
31. Do you actively follow the presidential election?
32. What is your perfect day like?
33. What can make someone a part of your close friends’ list?
34. When was the last time something made you laugh really hard?
35. Have you ever seen a band perform live?
36. Which is your favorite music artist?
37. Do you watch the Oscars every year?
38. What do you hope never changes in your life?
39. Which is your most random quirk?
40. Which language will you love to learn someday?
So, you have learned about your friend’s ideologies.
Now, it’s time to turn the tables to some uncanny topics to have a dose of laughter. Here’s the list of questions that will help you make the talk less intense and more fun.
Weird questions to ask your friends
With friends, you need to know if you have the same level of madness.
Everyone needs a friend who can make you believe that supernatural powers are real. This set of questions will alert you to the crazy side of your friend.
Be aware! 😉
41. If given a choice, what will you write on your back with a permanent marker?
42. Do you think aliens are real?
43.Would you rather get a face massage or a foot massage?
44. Are you a pool or an ocean person?
45. Do you like asking questions or answering questions?
46.Weirdest WIFI name you can come up with?
47. Why is a hotdog not called a sandwich?
48. Why isn’t cereal called soup?
49. Do you think you’ll watch kids’ movies even when you are 40?
50. Is toilet paper over or under?
51. Which is your favorite mythical creature?
52. What is classy but you found trashy?
53. Which is a nickname you loathe?
54. Have you ever thought what would be the weirdest buy one, get one sale item?
55. Which food would you choose to represent your family name with?
56. How often does your brain go on autopilot?
57. What is the longest time you have stayed awake for?
58. Which fact do you want to forget?
59. Most useful life hack you learned on YouTube?
60. What piece of tech would you wish to develop someday for the world?
Now that the conversation is on a lighter tone and you are enjoying it this way, it’s better to make it even funnier.
The next set of friend questions will help you guys get along even better.
Funny questions to ask your best friend
You have started enjoying your friend’s company now and want to keep making them laugh. For this, here’s a set of super funny questions that will help you both release some of that daily-life boredom and stress.
61. Have you ever dealt with an annoying friend?
62. Will you ever be able to win a rap battle?
63. A word that always makes you laugh?
64. Tell me the most offensive joke you can think of?
65. Have you ever been caught while cheating on a test?
66. The biggest embarrassing moment of your life?
67. Have you ever had an awkward date and ran away from it?
68. Tell me some embarrassing stories?
69. Funniest prank you can come up with?
70. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
71. What would you want a lifetime supply of?
72.What is your spirit animal?
73. Do you think a boring sport exists?
74. Which sound can you make which is cool?
75. What body part you wouldn’t mind more of?
76. Which is the most useless invention ever?
77. Which superhero do you think deserves an award?
78. Which bet you enjoyed losing?
79. Do you still play card games?
80. If you could live in a foreign country, with whom would you go?
Okay. After having a bone-tickling session, you now want to know the deeper and philosophical thoughts of your friend.
The next list will assist you with that.
Deep questions to ask your friends
The deeper version is one side that people don’t easily show to others unless comfortable.
So, you don’t want to play it hard on your friend but keep it on a subtle note. This will help you to know their ideologies, beliefs, and faith.
81. Do you think our society can ever be perfect?
82. Are tattoos meaningful in your mind?
83. Would you ever grab a chance to travel back to your past?
84. Which trend are you putting special efforts in not following?
85. Which book has impacted you as a person?
86. Have you overcome your biggest fear yet?
87. Your favorite childhood memory?
88. What is the one thing without which you cannot do for the rest of your life?
89. What is the most important thing, money or family?
90. Do you think happiness is worth more than any other emotional state of mind?
91. Which disease is a horror for you?
92. Do you ever want a ‘perfect relationship’?
93. Are you a believer of the “eye for an eye” phrase?
94. What is the toughest decision of your life?
95. Which song would you call ‘your song’?
96. Have you ever betrayed someone and regretted it?
97. Will you want to go back to the person you were as a kid?
98. Do you believe in forgive and not forget?
99. Which Is the one thing for which you can wait forever?
100. Do you store things safely which hold sentimental value?
Once you know how deep your friend can get, you don’t want them to get indulged into deeper thoughts.
Now, you want to bring the fun version of them back. The further questions will help you bring this shift to the fun segment smoothly.
Best friend tag questions
Before giving the BFF tag to your friend, you want to know if you can hang out with this new friend more often!
After all, you don’t call someone a “best friend” just for the namesake. This tag is very sacred and is only shared when you can share your soul with them.
This set will help you understand whether or not they are worthy of it.
101. Last movie that you watched?
102. What makes you laugh easily?
103. Do you enjoy taking part in quizzes?
104. Have you ever tried Korean food?
105. How often do you order food?
106. Which color describes you the best?
107. What is freedom according to you?
108. What are the three things you adore in a person?
109. What do you notice first in a person?
110. Where do you see yourself in the future?
111. Which kind of job would be your backup job?
112. What kind of people scare you?
113. Do you like chocolates?
114. Did you ever deactivate a social media account?
115. Are you an adventure junkie?
116. Which ability do you want to master?
117. How do you describe your friends?
118. If you could be an animal, which would you be?
119. Which is the most favorite year of your life?
120. Which are the top five phone numbers you can remember?
You have known enough but you still want to keep going… don’t worry. We have got your back! We won’t stop until you want to stop!
So, here are some…
Best friend quiz questions
A quiz game never goes out of fashion. You just need to twist it with respect to the person you are playing it with… with the right questions.
This set will be a huge help for that.
121. Tell me something that only a few people know about you?
122. A moment in your life when you felt enlightened?
123. Which topics do you hate to use as conversation starters?
124. When did you feel the most challenged in life?
125. When have you ever last denied to answer the question?
126. Would you ever want to test your friends?
127. When did you last play truth or dare?
128. A funny truth about your life?
129. How do you differentiate between a good friend and a bestie?
130. How many email addresses can you remember right now?
131. What always makes you smile?
132. Would you give a million dollars to meet your soulmate?
133. The deepest secret of yours you haven’t told me yet?
134. Do you think you are an easy person or a hard person to love?
135. What is my middle name?
136. Would we dance to country or rock music at your wedding?
137. Do you often use a credit card?
138. Have you ever known about a surgery I’ve had?
139. What do you hide under your bed?
140. What is the one special talent I have?
Now that you have known enough about your friend, it’s time to add some spark to the conversation with some…
Truth or Dare questions for friends
The following set of truth questions will release everything that your friend has hidden from you till now.
141. Last thing you searched on your phone?
142. Did you ever pee in the pool?
143. Have you ever farted in an elevator?
144. Did you ever keep an imaginary friend while growing up?
145. Have you practiced posing in the mirror?
146. How many Tik-Tok trends have you made videos on?
147. What is your best excuse to escape the serious talk at home?
148. Do you drool in your sleep?
149. Have you ever dreamt of your crush?
150. Do you talk in your sleep?
151. Who do you love the most in this room?
152. Will you be okay with kissing someone of the same gender?
153. Which color of underwear is your favorite?
154. How often do you wash your clothes?
155. What is your biggest pet peeve?
156. What will you do if given $1 million dollars?
157. Show us your most embarrassing photo?
158. Do you pee in the shower?
159. What would be your tagline in the college yearbook?
160. Have you ever stolen something?
Enjoying so far? Let’s add some fun element to it now.
Never have I ever questions for friends
Grab a glass of drink and start with this list of never have I ever questions. You and I both know the fun of this game! 😉
161. Have you ever been on a blind date?
162. Have you ever woken up with a hangover?
163. Have you ever ghosted someone?
164. Have you ever kissed a friend?
165. Have you ever crushed on a friend’s sibling?
166. Did you ever cheat in a test?
167. Have you ever had an alcoholic drink?
168. Have you ever spent seven minutes in heaven?
169. Have you ever screamed during a scary movie?
170. Have you ever had a rebound?
171. Have you ever sang karaoke?
172. Have you ever performed on stage?
173. Did you ever take a ride on a cruise?
174. Have you ever worked on a freelancing job?
175. Were you ever been sent to detention?
176. Have you ever dyed your hair?
177. Have you ever binge-watched?
178. Have you ever been in a food fight?
179. Have you ever worn something which was torn?
180. Have you ever been scared of living alone?
Oh, after this, there are some questions that you can generally ask to take a short break from the serious conversation.
Question game for friends
This question game is a mixture of funny, weird, spiritual, intense or anything that you want to talk to your friend about. Here, take a look.
181. What is your go-to drinking game?
182. A dream you have never said out loud?
183. What is more important to you, status or power?
184. Do you want to have kids?
185. A lesson your last relationship taught you?
186. How do you think I describe you to my friends?
187. What do you do when you are pissed off?
188. What irritates you the most about me?
189. Have you ever made an anonymous confession?
190. What is your motto in life?
191. Have you ever tried to reconnect with your spirituality?
192. What is your claim to fame moment?
193. Do you enjoy walking on the grass?
194. Are you a morning or a late-night person?
195. Which movie title describes your life perfectly?
196. Which is the one favorite song you have memorized?
197. What would you paint if given a chance to be an artist for a day?
198. Coffee or tea, what is your poison?
199. What would you name your youtube channel?
200. Which fab do you want to return to the world?
Now that you want to juice up the mood again, the next set of questions will come to your rescue.
Juicy questions to ask your friends
Amidst all the fun and intense discussions, you don’t want to miss out on the naughty side of your friend. This list is going to help you there.
201. Would you agree to play striptease?
202. Will you sit in your undies for the rest of the game?
203. Which game of truth do you never want to play?
204. Are you a dominant one?
205. What is your opinion of threesomes?
206. Have you flirted with someone at the bar?
207. Do you think you can ever be sexy?
208. How horny are you right now?
209. Where do you like being touched?
210. Do you like to watch porn with your partner?
211. Do nudes arouse you?
212. Have you ever had an orgasm while sexting?
213. An erotic movie scene you will like to recreate?
214. What do you think your lips taste like?
215. How hot do you get after a sexy movie scene?
216. Do you like watching some action in real life?
217. Do you prefer to give or receive?
218. How long have you ever done it for, at maximum?
219. Do you like getting tied up?
220. Have you ever done it in the pool?
When the talk is already juicy and you and your friend are having fun, maybe continue longer with these questions.
Dirty questions to ask your friends
The game isn’t really fun until you get down to the mud. Right? 😛
Well, with these questions it’s time to reveal how dirty your friend can get. But remember to not get offensive when you are asking these questions and not try to climb any of the boundaries.
221. Have you ever given someone a lap dance?
222. Are you okay with open relationships?
223. What is your darkest secret?
224. What is your favorite piece of lingerie?
225. Do you have a make-out spot?
226. What is your favorite foreplay?
227. Have you ever tried edible underwear?
228. Do you like giving love bites?
229. Do you have dirty dreams?
230. Do you have sexual dreams?
231. How many times would you be okay to have sex in a day?
232. Have you ever slept naked?
233. What is your favorite swear word in bed?
234. Have you ever canceled a plan to meet your boyfriend or girlfriend?
235. Have you ever flashed someone?
236. Have you ever hit on someone married?
237. What is your ultimate fantasy?
238. Have you ever done something naughty at school?
239. How attractive do you think you are in bed?
240. Do you always enjoy a second round?
After all the naughtiness, you definitely want to know what your friend thinks about you. Well, maybe this will help you.
Questions to ask your friends about yourself
Everyone wants to know what the other person feels about you.
And when it’s your friend, the curiosity takes a deeper dig. Keep reading to know how you can feed this curiosity.
241. Am I a messy person or a cleanliness freak?
242. What is my biggest disappointment?
243. Which fashion choice was my worst nightmare?
244. When did we first meet?
245. My go-to song for road trips?
246. What drives me crazy?
247. Am I a cookie or a cake person?
248. What Are my top 3 pizza toppings?
249. How do I like to spend my time after a bad day?
250. Who is the one coworker I absolutely loathe?
251. What makes us compatible as friends?
252. Do you think I enjoy stalking people?
253. How many kids do I want?
254. Do I like to go out on Sundays?
255. Do I enjoy swimming?
256. Do I enjoy meeting new people?
257. Which Nobel prize would you invent after me?
258. Where is my hometown?
259. Which Disney character do I love?
260. What is the kind of music I don’t like at all?
Enough about yourself, toss the coin again on your friend, and see what madness pops in!
Crazy Questions to ask your friends
Craziness and madness are only possible with the closest friends.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s explore more fun with these crazy questions!
261. When did you last vote?
262. How do you define failure?
263. Are you a wine or a beer person?
264. Have you ever purchased a condom?
265. Have you ever cleaned a toilet?
266. Have you ever puked and not remembered?
267. What is your favorite joke?
268. If money was no object, what would you be doing right now?
269. Which vegetable do you relate to?
270. Have you ever considered working at a circus?
271. Do you believe in a past life?
272. Has karma ever haunted you?
273. Money or time, what is your choice?
274. Have you ever been in zero gravity?
275. Which medicine do you never want to take?
276. Will you ever want to produce a reality TV show?
277. Which story will you never want to end?
278. Do you secretly watch romantic comedies?
279. Do you like to Netflix and Chill?
280. Which crime would you commit if you weren’t going to go to jail?
Umm, you have practically talked about everything, but with friends, the talk just doesn’t stop. So, to help you satiate the need to keep talking, here are a few
Random questions to ask your friends
There will be times when you don’t have a particular purpose or topic to talk about.
But hey, they are your friends and you want to keep talking. This random list can help you here.
281. Have you ever broken a bone?
282. How often do you use a dating app in a day?
283. Which is your ideal weekend?
284. Do you judge a book by its cover?
285. Did you ever maintain a journal?
286. Do you own a pair of matching pajamas?
287. Do you enjoy taking long bubble baths?
288. How many selfies do you have on your phone right now?
289. Do you have a lucky blanket?
290. Do you lick your bowl after a meal?
291. Which is your favorite cuisine?
292. Do you enjoy eating raw ice?
293. Do you think a girl should propose first or a guy?
294. Have you ever asked someone out on a date?
295. Which celebrity will you agree to marry in an instant?
296. Have you ever won the lottery?
297. Which is the one item you always have in your bag?
298. Which is your favorite hairstyle?
299. Will you be ready to give up your phone for $1000 million dollars?
300. Favourite topic to start an interesting conversation with?
Keeping aside the fun, there will be times in friendship when you just have to make some awkward conversations too, willingly or unwillingly. The next set will be of great use in those times of crisis.
Awkward questions to ask your friends
There are some things you cannot ask anybody but to your friend. The reason being- the awkward conversations are not so awkward with friends. Maybe, for that- you can ask this.
301. Are you happy in your career?
302. What matters the most to you, family or friends?
303. Have you ever faked it?
304. Have you ever wondered what a mental facility would look like?
305. How old are you?
306. Do you ever pick your nose and not wash your hands?
307. Have you ever not returned a pair of clothing you borrowed?
308. What are you allergic to?
309. Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
310. Have you ever been scared to light a fire?
311. Have you ever been speechless?
312. Are you a troublemaker?
313. What do you think is a waste of money but still do?
314. The most immature thing you have ever done?
315. Which achievement of yours do you dislike?
316. The most random pickup line you ever used?
317. Do you ever feel lost?
318. What makes you feel exposed and vulnerable?
319. How far can you go to meet your crush?
320. Do you like hanging out with your parents?
After all this, there can be times when it’s only the two of you sitting and talking at late nights. There are some intense questions that you can ask only to your best friend. Read further to know about it.
BFF questions to ask your best friend
There can be times when you feel you want to know your friend a little better. This list will help you serve the purpose.
321. What makes you feel unstoppable in the world?
322. What do you feel when you are alone?
323. What is the favorite thing you own?
324. What is your favorite way to spend your Saturday nights?
325. When have you felt proud of yourself?
326. Do you think you are a confident soul?
327. Who are you closest to in your family?
328. Which tattoo would you choose if you had to get one?
329. Which body part of yours you wouldn’t mind getting rid of?
330. What is something you hate cooking but love eating?
331. Do you believe in multiple realities?
332. How often do you use Netflix?
333. Do you like theme parks?
334. Do you enjoy doing household chores?
335. What do you do when you can’t sleep?
336. Do you have any phobias?
337. Have you ever cried at an airport goodbye?
338. Which superpower do you want to have forever?
339. Are you a honey maple syrup or a chocolate sauce person?
340. What name have you thought of for your nextpet?
When you know everything about your friend, it would be no harm to hit the personal side and dig deeper.
Personal questions to ask your best friend
Your best friend is yours. However, there still might be some personal things that they haven’t leaked to you yet.
Now, is the perfect time to ask about it.
341. What is your worst habit?
342. Which is the biggest lie you’ve ever told?
343. Do you think life after death is possible?
344. Which is your biggest weakness?
345. Would you choose burial or cremation?
346. Do you think politicians should be trusted?
347. Did you ever make a penpal?
348. Do you think friendships made on social media last?
349. Who is your idol in life?
350. What do you do to cope with stress?
351. Who do you trust the most in real life?
352. What is the best advice you’ve given to someone?
353. Why did you break up with your last partner?
354. Do you believe in marriage?
355. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
356. Who do you call first whenever you are in trouble?
357. Do you think you have a chance at finding a soul mate?
358. Do you think there is only one God?
359. Which is your biggest regret in your life?
360. Which is the biggest truth of life you discovered recently?
It is not friendship if you cannot talk about sex to your best friend. The next list is all about sex.
Sexual questions to ask your best friend
Sex is the most common topic to discuss with a friend and you wouldn’t want to miss doing it with your friend. So, here it is –
361. Have you ever been in a friends-with-benefits relationship?
362. Have you ever done something drunk and not remembered?
363. What is your kinkiest sexual fantasy?
364. What is your favorite position?
365. Have you ever faked an orgasm?
366. Who has given you your last best orgasm ever?
367. Do you enjoy watching porn?
368. Have you ever recorded yourself?
369. Have you ever had anal sex?
370. What is your favorite position in bed?
371. What is your favorite part of your body?
372. Have you ever given someone a lap dance?
373. How far would you go with BDSM?
374. Have you ever clicked nudes of yourself?
375. Do you enjoy being loud in bed?
376. Have you ever done shower sex?
377. Do you enjoy cuddling?
378. Do you enjoy sexting?
379. Favorite part of your house to do it in?
380. Do you like a quickie or a marathon session?
Now that you are actually talking about it, you will like to spice things up.
Spicy questions to ask your friends
This set of questions will help you make all the sex talk even more interesting.
381. Have you ever done it in the movie theatre?
382. Would you like it slow or rough?
383. What is your biggest turn-on?
384. What is the first thing you’ll do if you woke up as the opposite gender?
385. How often do you make out with your partner?
386. How many relationships are you a part of?
387. Does intelligence turn you on?
388. Yoga pants or shorts, your go-to attire?
389. Have you ever taken part in roleplay?
390. Have you ever been attracted to someone a year older than you?
391. Have you ever been without sex for a month?
392. At what age did you lose your virginity?
393. What is the biggest romantic thing you’ve done?
394. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
395. When did you last have a one-night stand?
396. What is your biggest sexual fear?
397. Do you enjoy pain during sex?
398. Have you ever done it in front of the mirror and sneaked a peek?
399. What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in bed?
400. Have you been called a good kisser?
Sex and stupid talks are all that you can do with a friend. We talked about sex, time for some stupidity?
Stupid questions to ask your friends
You might think your friend is a very intelligent person but have you tried some stupid questions on them yet? If not, try these-
401. What goes up but never comes down?
402. What is the least sexiest name?
403. How many rats would it take to kill a lion?
404. Why would you ever be banned from a local library?
405. If roses are red, why do you think violets are blue?
406. Why is pizza served in square boxes?
407. Do all animals have knees?
408. Do mermaids lay eggs or give birth?
409. What do you call a male ladybug?
410. Why do you hate when people say ‘Ok’ on text?
411. Why is chewing gum said not to be swallowed?
412. Why is it said to say ‘cheese’ while clicking photos?
413. Why is blue cheese not blue?
414. Why are bios so short on dating apps?
415. Why can’t animals talk?
416. Which secret conspiracy are you a part of in your dreams?
417. How can the internet be measured?
418. Which is the stupidest way to measure your height?
419. Which inanimate object should be alive?
420. Tell me one word that is always spelled incorrectly in the dictionary?
While we are on stupidity, there’s a lot more than we can ask, like…
Inappropriate questions to ask your friends
With friends, you are yourself – the appropriate AND inappropriate self. Why not question them the same and know if you match your vibe here also?
421. Do you have a type?
422. Do you think a prenuptial agreement is important?
423. Do you often drop hints?
424. If you were invisible, what would you do?
425. Have you ever gone without taking a bath for a week?
426. Have you ever disliked yourself?
427. Do you dislike the system of adoption?
428. Have you ever passed a racist comment?
429. Does religion give you peace?
430. Do you tolerate a friend just because they are rich?
431. How important is trust for you?
432. Do you easily let people into your personal space?
433. What will your last dream meal look like?
434. Do you often skip food because you are upset?
435. Do you skip washing clothes due to laziness?
436. Have you ever lied to skip work?
437. Which person in your life do you regret leaving behind?
438. Is life worth sacrificing so much for?
439. Which questions game is not worth playing?
440. For how many days have you repeated the same underwear at one stretch?
With all the inappropriateness, you don’t want the conversation to get uninteresting. The next list will help you get back on track.
Interesting questions to ask your friends
You already know your friend’s interests. So, it’s easier for you to know what can be an interesting conversation for them.
If you don’t, here is something for your help.
441. Do you remember your first day at school?
442. Was there ever an embarrassing moment for you in your first week of college?
443. Have you ever tried a weird social media diet plan?
444. What is the childish thing you still do?
445. What is the closest thing in your life to magic?
446. Do you think the Titanic deserved a movie?
447. What is the most useless talent you have?
448. What is the dumbest way you injured yourself?
449. Are you a beach or a mountain person?
450. What is a compliment but sounds like an insult?
451. Have you ever burnt something by mistake?
452. Who was your favorite tutor in school?
453. What is the most interesting thing you have seen this week?
454. What is your most favorite kind of advertisement you have ever seen?
455. How did you spend the money from your first salary?
456. What is the craziest road you’ve ever driven on?
457. What does your favorite breakfast in bed look like?
458. Which decade in history is your favorite time?
459. Do you want a big wedding or a small affair?
460. Have you ever taken part in a rebel rally?
With changing mood, you might want to play games. Here is a set that will be based only on one word and still keeps the conversation fiery!
Yes or no questions to ask your friends
At times, you might want to pace up the talk to know their minds better. Here is a set of yes or no questions that will make the talk short yet interesting.
461. Do you have a scar that you never want to get rid of?
462. Have you ever done something illegal?
463. Do you call yourself creative?
464. Do you enjoy freebies?
465. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
466. Have you ever been in a bath with your clothes on?
467. Do you know how to ride a bike?
468. Have you ever smoked?
469. Have you ever fallen asleep while watching a movie?
470. Have you ever woken up from a scary dream?
471. Have you ever eaten something expired?
472. Have you ever been in a car accident?
473. Have you ever tasted something that tastes like shit?
474. Have you ever gifted something to your parents?
475. Have you ever shoplifted?
476. Have you ever sneaked out of your house?
477. Have you ever been to a police station?
478. Have you ever failed in a subject?
479. Have you ever lied to your parents?
480. Have you ever been on a road trip?
Do you even call yourself a friend if you don’t know about the embarrassing stories of your best friend? Dig deeper.
Embarrassing Questions to ask your friends
Your friend tags you in videos of things you will be embarrassed by sharing on a public platform. So, wouldn’t you like to embarrass him a little?
481. Most embarrassing thing someone will find in your web history?
482. Have you ever lied to impress your crush?
483. How was your first kiss?
484. When did you last have an embarrassing fall?
485. Have you ever done drugs?
486. Can you slap yourself as hard as you can?
487. Have you ever failed while trying to do splits?
488. Have you ever tried licking your elbow?
489. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
490. Have you ever fallen while trekking?
491. Why isn’t cereal and serial pronounced differently?
492. Have you ever broken up with someone over text?
493. Have you ever practiced a ‘Miss World’ answer?
494. When was the last time you cried without any tears?
495. Have you ever danced in the rain and then caught a cold, or vice versa?
496. Have you ever gifted something to someone which was used?
497. Which three people would you not invite to your party?
498. Have you ever considered plastic surgery?
499. Have you ever purposely injured someone?
500. How much do you think I weigh?
It’s now time to think how much your friend can think. Blow your friend’s mind with the set of questions given below.
Mind-blowing questions to ask your friends
There might be questions in your mind that you have been unable to answer. These questions can or cannot have anything to do with your life, and still keep bothering you.
Ask your friend some of these questions and see if you can find your solution.
501. What will never have a satisfying answer?
502. What kind of key works perfectly but can never unlock anything?
503. What is constantly at the gym but doesn’t get any fitter?
504. Is everything predestined in life?
505. Who has defined right and wrong?
506. What is the end goal of everyone’s life?
507. Is the earth breathing and alive?
508. Does it always hurt if you punch yourself?
509. Why do we clap when we are excited or happy?
510. Why do words have silent letters?
511. Do mirrors have a color?
512. Why aren’t eyebrows called facial hair?
513. If you hate haters, aren’t you a hater yourself?
514. Why do our noses run and our feet smell?
515. Is there any word that was ever misspelled in the dictionary?
516. Why is life said to be short when people even live for 100 years?
517. Why are already built things called buildings?
518. Why are children allowed to act in R-rated movies?
519. Do you think holy books were written to be followed or only ready?
520. How can someone be in debt yet live like a royal?
Your friend was able to answer questions that bother you. It certainly means they know you better. Why not test them with some ‘How well do you know me’ questions?
How well do you know me questions for friends
Friends know each other better than themselves. If you don’t think so, here’s a list that will help you find out how well your friend knows you.
521. Do you think I have ever used a fake ID?
522. Which is your favorite inside joke?
523. When was the last time I cried?
524. Which is my favorite memory of us?
525. What age do you think I would want to permanently be stuck at?
526. What is worth not spending a single penny on for me?
527. Which fictional city would I love to go to?
528. What is my favorite location to escape to?
529. Which is my favorite boy band?
530. What is something I like doing the old-fashioned way?
531. Who has impressed me the most in your life?
532. The luckiest thing to happen to us ever?
533. Which is the small thing that makes my day better?
534. How often do I text?
535. Am I texting or a calling person?
536. My favorite piece of clothing?
537. Which one of your dresses have I always had my eye on?
538. Which food would I choose to represent our friendship with?
539. A question I find annoying?
540. What could I give an hour-long presentation on without any prior preparation?
Great minds think alike. And when you and your friend share such a great bond, why not put up some great questions too?
Great questions to ask your friends
Great friendship is where two people don’t want to miss out on anything about each other. Here, ask these questions and turn your friendship from good to great.
541. What do you see as happiness in people?
542. What are your two positive personality traits?
543. What is your favorite perfume scent?
544. Which flower would you love to give your partner?
545. Are you afraid of spiders?
546. Which is a social cause close to your heart?
547. Do you prefer malls or small businesses?
548. Are you a bathroom singer?
549. Have you ever taken yourself out on a date?
550. Which major did you have in college?
551. A musical instrument you would want to learn someday?
552. Have you ever crossdressed for fun?
553. What did you think when you first met me?
554. What is your guilty pleasure?
555. Are you a fan of holding grudges?
556. Would you ever consider running for a public office?
557. Do you believe in celebrating birthdays?
558. What is the most irrational thing you can come up with?
559. How long do you want to work for?
560. What name would you have chosen for yourself?
Fun is guaranteed with friends. But with the next list, we guarantee you super fun!
Super Fun questions to ask your friends
There’s no friendship without some nonsense in it.
You know however stupid and lame you get, your friend has your back. Why not test their patience with these super fun questions?
561. What can distract you while studying?
562. Which word do you use too often?
563. Which is your favorite computer game?
564. Your go-to weapon to survive a zombie apocalypse?
565. Which is the worst situation to laugh in?
566. Would you rather date someone ugly or someone stupid?
567. How can you be made jealous easily?
568. What will you choose to be reborn as?
569. What song do you dance on when no one is around?
570. Do you enjoy answering questions or asking them?
571. What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
572. Would you want to stay in your hometown forever?
573. Is there an app you hate but still use?
574. Wildest thing you’ve ever done in life?
575. Where is the one place you don’t mind waiting for hours?
576. The most outrageous thing you’ve ever purchased?
577. Do you follow horoscopes?
578. Have you ever messed up a babysitting job?
579. Have you ever thrown a party and regretted it?
580. What is a baby name you find cute?
After doing all of it, you might be wondering if all of this is perfect.
But if you are looking for something more specific to ask my boy best friend? Well, I am here to serve you with that also.
Questions to ask your boy best friend
With your boy best friend, things are different and you never want to mess it up. You will have thousands of questions in mind and yet be nervous about how to ask them.
Don’t worry when we are here. Ask these and everything will fall right in place.
581. What is your favorite flirting move?
582. Who is the one person you will never unfollow on Instagram?
583. Did you like having candies as a kid?
584. Have you ever wondered about us?
585. Do you hate it when I ignore your texts or calls?
586. Who apologizes for more in our friendship?
587. Are you a camping or a clubbing person?
588. Which is your deal-breaker in friendship?
589. Why did you become friends with me in the first place?
590. What is my go-to Starbucks order?
591. What is your dream car?
592. Have you ever taken part in racing without telling me?
593 Describe your dream order at Burger King?
594. Which yogurt topping is the least appreciated one?
595. Which birthday gift of yours given by me is your favorite?
596. Your go-to costume for us on Halloween?
597. Would you be willing to run a marathon with me?
598. A new year’s resolution you never told me about?
599. Have you ever hit on my friends?
600. What does our bond mean to you?
Friendship is not only about talking and knowing each other. There will be times when your friend is going through a low phase. You definitely cannot see them this way. At these times, you should act as a support system and help them stand out.
Here’s how you can do that!
5 Tips to Support your Friend in Need
“A friend in need, is a friend indeed.”
Of course, you have heard of this phrase! True friendship lies in the fact that you both stand rock solid for each other when the going gets tough.
There might be times when your friend won’t come asking for help. At that time, you must be able to recognize the hidden pain in their eyes and stand up for them whether or not they ask for it!
1. Tell your friend you notice changes
Talk to your friend regarding the changes you have noticed and why it bothers you. Choose a cozy, quiet place where you two can talk without any interruption. Inform them that you are not just asking for the sake of it but are actually worried for them.
2. Be a listening ear
No matter how less or how much your friend talks about the problem, be there to listen. Don’t interrupt the talk by saying, “This has happened to me as well”. Your friend is going through a problem. You don’t want to make them feel that their problem is not worthy enough to be discussed.
3. Offer to help
It is always a good idea to ask your friend “How can I help you” instead of throwing a list of suggestions on them. They have identified the problem and thought of possible solutions. It is possible that they just need someone to boost their morale or perform a particular task for them.
4. Be open-minded
You are there to listen to your friend and not judge them. Hence, it is very important to keep an open mind while listening to the problem. There is a chance that your friend might have done something awfully wrong, but now is not the time to judge. Your friend needs you.
5. Ask open-ended questions
Ask questions that can help you gain more insight into the problem rather than just a ‘yes’ or ‘no’. For example, “Are you feeling low” wouldn’t be able to get you the answer that you are looking for. So, it’s always good to ask, “Can you tell me why you are feeling low?”
Over to you…
If you have read so long, you definitely cherish your friendship more than anything. This special Ābond doesn’t happen with anyone and everyone. Consider yourself lucky to have found it.
Anyway, friendship is a natural connection and you cannot force or control it. However, if you are finding a hard time making somebody your friend, keep this list handy. Don’t forget to add your personal touch to it and wait for the wonders it brings to your friendship.
Most importantly, don’t forget to make memories. Be yourself and find your friend getting closer to you by the day!
We get little commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Our editors carefully choose to promote only those products/services that resonate with our readers.
Surabhi has a deep passion for words. She puts her heart and mind into whatever she pursues and craves for creative ventures. She has always been keen on creating original content that can make a difference. In her experience as a content writer, she has had the opportunity to work on several fields with Psychology being her favorite. Surabhi says, words have the power to transform the world, better than a sword. So she hopes to contribute her bit to this revolution. At ThePleasantConversation, she feels lucky to have the opportunity to share content capable of bringing about a change in the lives of the readers.