So, you are looking for questions for couples?
Well, then you are in either of the situations – you are curious about what to ask your newly found better-half or you are out of topics to discuss with your partner.
If you belong to the second pack – I am sure you think that we both know ‘nearly’ everything about each other – what is there to ask?
Well, yes. Couples know a lot about each other but that doesn’t mean that is the end. There are a lot of aspects that you can talk about. There are many topics that have been unexplored and untouched in the past. And it is also no harm to repeat your questions.
You’ll always get a story that will tell you something more about your partner and their behavioral traits.
Irrespective of the situation, the bottom line is – your hunt is over now!
I have listed some 500 questions in this think-piece that is sure to introduce you to a new side of your partner.
So, let’s begin!
Good Questions for couples
If you’re looking for some good questions that make their head spin and then trigger a conversation for long hours, keep this list handy. It is going to make them ponder, smile and blabber incessantly – all at the same time.
1. Tell me the best memory of your dad.
2. Have you done anything adventurous lately?
3. When did you smile today?
4. How did you meet me?
5. What’s your favorite form of exercise?
6. What was the last novel you read?
7. Name your pet.
8. What do you think is my favorite show?
9. A memorable trip you would like to describe?
10. Name the best movie of the year?
11. Sing a song that suits the present moment.
12. Are you comfortable with me asking you questions?
13. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
14. Name the best thing you have ever bought from Amazon?
15. What’s your strangest hidden talent?
16. What is your favorite mode of transport for traveling?
17. What is the current issue of your life?
18. What is your budget for a new bag?
19. What was your favorite subject as a 5th standard student?
20. Tell us the best memory with your mom?
When you’re a couple, you’ll want your partner to talk more about you.
Here are some questions that can help you know what they feel about you and your relationship.
Relationship Questions to ask couples
As a couple, there’s nothing more exciting than your partner talking about you. This topic will keep-up the attention of both of you and help you recollect your bitter-sweet memories.
If you have a drink in your hand and want to recall your golden days, start asking these questions.
21. Which physical touch best expresses your feelings for me?
22. Tell me about your favorite date.
23. A road trip incident that you still remember with me?
24. What gift do you want from me?
25. Are you jealous of me?
26. Tell me a secret you’ve tried to hide from me all this while
27. What makes you proud about our relationship?
28. How do you feel when I am with you?
29. A problem that I failed to solve and you regret that?
30. What place do you think is best for a permanent residence?
31. Will you write poems for me?
32. What attracts you more, my body or my thoughts?
33. What was the first thing that you noticed about me?
34. What are my best habits?
35. What type of dress suits me the most?
36. Do you like hugging me or resting on me?
37. Am I more beautiful or more understanding?
38. What is the longest period that you can survive without me?
39. A time you remember missing me the most?
40. What are the 5 things we have in common?
But, if you don’t want to get all serious and relax for the night, treat your partner as your best friend and ask these super-fun questions.
Fun Couple questions game
A relationship works best if you treat your partner as your best friend. And we can talk about anything with our BFFs, right?
So, why don’t you play the super-fun questions game with your partner and discover their fun and friendly side?
41. What is your favorite song for a shower?
42. What is the worst advice that I ever gave you?
43. What is the funniest thing you remember about us?
44. What is the most embarrassing incident that happened to you as a student?
45. A worthless gift that you received from your ex?
46. The funniest prank that you ever played on a person?
47. One thought that makes you laugh even when you are sad?
48. Who is your favorite comedian? Tell us a joke from him?
49. One weird activity that you did as a child?
50. Rate yourself as a comedian between 1 to 10.
51. An activity of mine that makes you laugh?
52. Would you want me to dance or crack a joke?
53. Tell me a joke that simply cannot make me laugh?
54. What is that one item that you lost and you still regret?
55. Do you remember my parents’ birthdays?
56. Would you go on a trip alone or take me along with you?
57. Do you speak more lies or more truths?
58. How many days can you skip brushing your teeth?
59. How many days can you stay without taking a shower?
60. What is the one most unhygienic habit that you recently got rid of?
Oh! But we know that your partner is not always in a mood to talk. At times, it is difficult to even initiate a conversation with them. For those times, here are some…
Conversation starters for couples
There are days when your partner comes home tired and sits with a TV or their phone, hardly paying attention to what you’re saying.
In such instances, you would want to talk to your partner to find out if anything is bothering them. But looking at their mood, you wouldn’t want to do that directly. Instead, why don’t you start the conversation with these questions first and then switch to the main topic?
61. Do you like reading documentaries?
62. Have you maintained a personal diary?
63. What excites you at your dinner table?
64. How many times have you sought a written permission in school?
65. Do you prefer answering the questions I ask or asking me questions?
66. Who is your celebrity crush?
67. Are you still haunted by an embarrassing moment? What is that?
68. Who is your favorite celebrity couple?
67. Do you wish for a certain celebrity couple to get back together?
68. Would you want to interview on a talk show?
69. Name your favorite sport?
70. A game that you love to play but you don’t know how to play it?
71. Holiday destination you would never want to miss?
72. What was your favorite vacation when you were in school?
73. How did you spend your last birthday?
74. Would you want to marry me or be best friends with me?
75. Who is more important, your friends or your lover?
76. What is that one superstition you simply cannot stand?
77. From where did you buy the dress that you are wearing right now?
78. Am I more interesting than you?
79. Do you read an entire newspaper or just a certain section that interests you?
80. What is an ideal weekend for you?
And now that you both have started talking, why don’t you light up their mood with the would you rather game?
Funny Would you rather questions for couples
Would you rather questions game is an easy-to-play, popular game loved by everyone. The funda of this game is simple: A question will be asked with two choices. You just have to select your preferences and answer the question.
So, try asking some funny would you rather questions to your partner and cheer them up. You can be creative with your own set of questions or use this list.
81. Would you rather Cheat and pass or fail in exams with honesty?
82. Would you rather wear sweat pants all your life or never wear underwear?
83. Would you rather have sweet or spicy food?
84. Would you rather wear black or red?
85. Would you rather be a gentleman or a Casanova?
86. Would you rather kiss me or hug me now?
87. Would you rather sleep for a long time or eat for a long time?
88. Would you rather have a long-term relationship or several flings?
89. Would you rather host a tv show or be a guest at it?
90. Would you rather commit a crime or arrest a criminal?
91. Would you rather praise my cooking or my beauty?
92. Would you rather have dinner with me or lunch with me?
93. Would you rather be a rank holder or a backbencher?
94. Would you rather eat ice cream with me or a cake?
95. Would you rather purpose me or be proposed to?
96. Would you rather wear my dress or use my towel?
97. Would you rather jump or run?
98. Would you rather make or break a relationship?
99. Would you rather be a doctor or a teacher?
100. Would you rather be a kid or an old man?
If you’re on the bed while playing this game, I’m sure it will end up with some deep discussions too.
Deep questions for couples
There are times when you want to know your partner on a deeper level. If something makes them angry, why does it bother them? If they have a habit, how did it start? And similar things.
If you’re hesitating to discuss such topics and wondering how you can actually do this, try these questions first. It will give you a ground to gradually shift towards your main questions.
101. What are your long-term goals in life?
102. Do you believe in role models?
103. Did you accomplish any goals so far?
104. Do you have a habit of regretting your mistakes or do you let them go?
105. What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
106. One thing that makes you anxious every time you think about it?
107. What scares you the most?
108. A risk that you regret taking?
109. An advice that changed your perception?
110. What makes you happy instantly?
111. What is the best thing a person can do to calm you down when you are angry?
112. A family member who greatly influenced your life?
113. How do you arrange your priorities in life?
114. The best help that you ever received from a friend?
115. If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be?
116. A lesson you’ve learned in life, that you think you should have learned earlier?
117. A message that you want to share with the rest of the world?
118. What importance does family hold in your life?
119. What makes you happier: your family or money?
120. How do you judge a person by values or by possessions?
And you can continue with some more…
Get to know you questions for couples
As a partner, you definitely know most of the things about them.
But you can ask more like a child, how many times did you brush your teeth, or what was your biggest pet peeve? These questions will help you understand their behavior from their perspective too.
121. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever done in your life?
122. What photographic memory would you share with me now?
123. Do you read a book or do you play the guitar more often?
124. If you were to spend the day alone, where do you plan to spend it?
125. If you were to eat without teeth for a week, what would be your diet?
126. If Time Travel was possible where would you go?
127. What is your greatest fear about the future?
128. What is your favorite memory with your grandparents?
129. How many times have you watched your favorite movie?
130. What makes you hate a person instantly?
131. How has the year been for you so far?
132. Have you ever won awards?
133. What is your favorite season?
134. What kind of fragrance do you like the most?
135. What do you want to be remembered for?
136. What are the things for which you are thankful in your life?
137. Are you an early morning person?
138. At what time do you usually sleep at night?
139. What is your usual breakfast dish?
140. Who is your favorite social media person?
Oh, if you don’t want to do it upfront, use the never have I ever game as an escape route and hit your questions.
Never have I ever questions for couples
This game has been topping the charts for youth and now even for couples.
While enjoying their weekend, most couples prefer to play this fun game and explore the wild side of their partners. You can certainly add your own questions and know if the two of you are equally crazy.
141. Never have I ever skipped a shower for a week.
142. Never have I ever been into a bad relationship.
143. Never have I ever been to a fancy restaurant.
144. Never have I ever cooked my favorite food.
145. Never have I ever wasted a lot of money?
146. Never have I ever played fun would you rather questions.
147. Never have I ever danced at a park.
148. Never have I ever kissed in public.
149. Never have I ever been in true love.
150. Never have I ever got married.
151. Never have I ever got divorced.
152. Never have I ever broken up.
153. Never have I ever cried in public.
154. Never have I ever worn a saree.
155. Never have I ever skipped breakfast.
156. Never have I ever eaten a rat.
157. Never have I ever tripped on a bus.
158. Never have I ever traveled alone.
159. Never have I ever been to a pub.
160. Never have I ever been abused.
Need another game for this weekend? Try truth or dare, maybe?
Truth or dare questions for couples
You might have played the truth or dare game a million times with your friends. But it feels different when you play it with your partner. Because with partners, you already know a lot about them.
So, you need to look for the questions that haven’t been ever brought up till now or some questions that your partner has been avoiding for long. Also, isn’t it fun to give a dare to your partner and see them doing something they have always been afraid of?
161. What is your worst addiction that you want to get rid of?
162. Did you ever fart in an elevator?
163. Did you ever lie to me?
164. What was your first mistake as a grown-up?
165. What immediately turns you off about an opposite gender?
166. Did you ever want to eat a baby’s food?
167. Did you ever have a crush on a fitness trainer?
168. Did you ever feel for the same gender?
169. Did you ever fall in love before meeting me?
170. What was that one time you cried bitterly in the recent past?
171. Dare: Kneel down to propose to me.
172. Dare: Narrate the story of your first relationship with every detail.
173. Dare: Wear my shoes and walk a few steps.
174. Dare: Marry me now.
175. Dare: Tell me two bad qualities of mine.
176. Dare: Tell me two good qualities of mine.
177. Dare: Shout out your contact number.
178. Dare: Make a sketch of mine.
179. Dare: Tell what you feel for me in 10 words, now.
180. Dare: Steal one of my belongings, without being noticed in the next 24 hours.
Do you even call yourself a couple if you don’t discuss sex?
Sex questions for couples
Sex is the real spice between couples. It has the super-power to make everything right and back-to-normal.
So, if you don’t discuss it with your partner, it’s time to reverse that! It will bring you two closer because you’ll know how to keep your partner attracted to you. So, don’t ever hesitate to shoot these questions.
181. How often do you prefer sex in a week?
182. Would you engage in a deep conversation during a sexual play?
183. What do you prefer great sex or great conversations?
184. How probable is it for you to finish a romantic date with sex?
185. Would you miss sex in a long-distance relationship?
186. Narrate Your worst sexual experience.
187. What is your favorite way to initiate sex?
188. How long do you want foreplay to last?
189. What is your favorite position?
190. What is your favorite sexual fantasy?
191. A position that you have yet not tried but you want to try?
192. What is your dirtiest fantasy about me?
193. Have you tried sex toys?
194. What is your favorite sexual memory with me?
195. How many times in a week you can have sex with me?
196. What is one thing that you did not like the first time but love now?
197. What is your favorite place to have sex?
198. How long do you want sexual intercourse to last?
199. Who is the person with whom you want to have sex for the first time?
200. What was going through your mind when you first made love with me?
Now let’s move on to one of the most fun question games – this or that questions game for couples.
This or that questions for couples
This or that is another fun game that helps you know people’s choices. Most couples know that they know their partner’s preferences but this game helps you understand the likes of your partner to a deeper level.
201. Wear comfortable clothes or fashionable clothes.
202. Live anywhere in the world or at the current address.
203. Vegetables or Fruits?
204. Hollywood or Bollywood?
205. Request or Order?
206. Become too hot or too cool?
207. Be a teacher or a lawyer?
208. Fall in love again or break up now?
209. Watch Netflix or read a novel?
210. Wear socks or shoes?
211. Eat cake or pancake?
212. Be a cat or a dog?
213. Own an elephant or a cow?
214. Buy me a house or Bungalow?
215. Drink tea or coffee?
216. Live without a father or a mother?
217. Call guests or be a guest?
218. Meet strangers or old friends?
219. Be caring or be pampered?
220. Love your pet more or love me more?
This game is more suitable for couples still in a relationship. If you’re married, we’ve got your back with another set of questions.
Questions for married couples
For married couples, there are complaints and appreciations. At this stage of togetherness, you have lived with your partner and you know about their habits.
However, you can always try to talk about the two of you to improve your relationship, try to get rid of the complaints and ignite the spark again. Why don’t you ask these questions and explore the heart of your partner?
221. Did you expect to have a life partner like me?
222. What makes you most excited about our relationship?
223. Do you think we lack the spark in our marriage?
224. What would you do to bring back the spark of our relationship?
225. If there were three things you could change about me, what would they be?
226. If you want to honor me for a reason, what would it be?
227. Where do I lack as a partner?
228. What wishes of mine do you want to fulfill?
229. How would you describe my personality?
230. Rate both of us for understanding each other, between 1 to 10.
231. Do you find your desired support in me?
232. Dedicate three love songs to me.
233. Have you started connecting more with me than earlier?
234. What are the few habits that we miss as a couple?
235. Are you satisfied with the amount of time we spend together?
236. Do you express your love often?
237. What is that one thing that no one except me knows about you?
238. Are we good friends?
239. Do I pressurize you in any way?
240. What advice would you give me right now?
Now that you both are discussing your relationship, I am sure you can see the love brimming in your partner’s eyes.
So why not take it to bed? 😉
Intimate questions for couples
After marriage, intimacy is not about sex. It’s a lot more – the kisses, cuddles and even the hand-holding – every touch means something.
Oftentimes, it gets lost in the daily hustle-bustle of life. These few questions will help you uncover it… once again.
So, hold tight, ask these questions and wait for your partner to give you that long-awaited kiss full of love!
241. What is the first romantic thing you gifted me?
242. What role does physical attraction play in a relationship?
243. What is your favorite fragrance?
244. What makes a woman/man irresistible for you?
245. Which type of figure do you like?
246. Do you feel hesitant to introduce me to others?
247. What is the first thought that comes to your mind when you see me?
248. Do I love you as much as your parents?
249. Do you have any doubts about me? What is that?
250. What is one thing that you want us to do that you couldn’t do with your previous partners?
251. Do you think destiny united us or it was a conscious decision?
252. Can you make me sit in your lap for an entire day?
253. Would you prefer combing my hair or oiling my hair?
254. Would you wash my clothes if necessary?
255. Can you eat with me on the same plate?
256. Would you drink water from my used glass?
257. What is that one thing you can never share with me?
258. Do you think you are my top priority?
259. Did you ever cry for me?
260. What relationship do you want to have with me in your next life?
To bond with your partner, it is not necessary to always talk about relationships, romance, or sex. Try to know your partner beyond these things.
Random questions for couples
It will get boring and annoying if you always keep talking about romance with your partner. Dig deeper. Talk random. Let your partner feel that you’re beyond intimacy. They must feel that they can open their hearts and talk to you about everything.
261. Who was your favorite teacher in school? Why?
262. A date night that did not turn out how you hoped for.
263. Do you feel safe with me?
264. Did you fall in love by mistake?
265. What can I do to bring you closer to me?
266. A secret that you’ve spilled, but you shouldn’t have?
267. What are the things that make up for your perfect day?
268. How do you feel about the good times that you had with me?
267. Do you prefer being boyfriend-girlfriend or husband-wife?
268. Do you like playing fun couples’ games?
269. What is the best game for couples?
270. What do you do in your favorite time of day?
271. What are the worldly topics that make you think at a deeper level?
272. Would you leave early or stay for longer with me?
273. What is one thing that people get surprised to know about you?
274. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
275. What superpower do you wish to have?
276. If you could meet even the dead people who would you choose to meet and why?
277. How many countries have you visited?
278. Are you a nationalist or a feminist?
279. Do you take stands for others?
280. Do you like the life of monks? Why/ Why not?
Now that you have charged up with some random questions, it’s time to rekindle the romance with some…
Romantic questions for couples
If you’re looking for some romantic questions to ask your partner, just dive into this list blindly.
And… And… don’t be surprised if your partner takes you on the date of your choice just the next day! 😉
281. Dо уоu mind expressing аffесtіоn іn рublіс?
282. How many children do you want in the future?
283. If you could do anything to me, what would you do?
284. Do you like shopping with me?
285. What do you want to know about me?
286. Do you have high expectations from me all the time or you don’t keep any expectations at all?
287. When did you realize that you are in love with me?
288. How would you spend an ideal day with me?
289. Would you buy me dresses or jewelry?
290. What do you mean by Romance in its true sense?
291. Tell me a romantic dream that you had as a student?
292. How would you arrange your room for our first night after marriage?
293. If we want to sit alone in a room and watch movies, what type of movies would we watch?
294. How many times have you reconciled a fight romantically?
295. How do you plan to spend my next birthday?
296. Do you want our children to look like me or you?
297. Did you ever have the fear of being rejected by me?
298. Show me your favorite family picture.
299. Would you give me a flower or a bar of chocolate?
300. Am I more pleasurable or lovable?
And for couples who found the date just recently… don’t worry, I didn’t forget you either!
Here’s something for you.
Dating questions for couples
Dating is the golden period of any relationship. You experience so many new emotions and feelings in the dating period. You don’t want to leave your partner alone for even a minute but you also need to talk to fill in uncomfortable silences. That’s where you can make use of this hand-crafted list.
301. Have you already been here with someone?
302. What is the most important thing that I should know about you?
303. How were your previous date nights?
304. Do you believe in arranged marriages?
305. How comfortable are you talking about yourself with me?
306. Are you an extrovert?
307. How long can you speak for yourself?
308. What is your favorite color?
309. What is your favorite shopping destination?
310. What is your favorite food corner?
311. Do you break promises or you are a man of words?
312. If you could be a celebrity for one day, who would you want to become?
313. What is your dream job?
314. Do you enjoy going to work?
315. What factor do you hate the most about dating?
316. Have you ever been a victim to a toxic partner?
317. Are you an indoor person or do you like visiting new places?
318. Are you a pet lover?
319. How protective are you about your personal life?
320. What is your hidden talent?
And then continue the fun with some…
Thought-provoking questions for couples
It is not necessary to always ask easy questions. As a couple, you have the right to ask questions that your partner hasn’t thought about clearly yet. This not only compels them to think deeper but also introduces you to a new side of your partner!
321. How good are you at hiding emotions?
322. Can you control anger without expressing it much?
323. Would you buy a home for yourself and your family?
324. How many rooms do you need in your home?
325. If you were to write a book, what would you write?
326. What title would you give to your life so far?
327. What would you do if you became a billionaire overnight?
328. Who is more generous and kind – you or me?
329. Narrate a long and meaningful dream that you had, if you remember it?
330. How much are you into devotional activities?
331. Do you have faith in God?
332. What is more important, health or money?
333. Do you live for your family or your love?
334. What is the worst news that you’ve come across in your life?
335. What is one thing that every relationship must have?
336. What is your favorite time of day?
338. If you want to spend the rest of your life eating one food, what would it be?
339. If you could change a few things about work from home, what would they be?
340. A place where you want to spend your old age?
And after all these categories, do you think I would dare miss out on the most fun category?
Road trip questions for couples
Couples who travel together make a lot of memories to cherish forever. And the road trips are the best among them.
So, next time when you’re on a road trip and running down on topics, this list is all you need.
341. What are the ways in which our relationship has changed you?
342. What are the Essentials for an ideal road trip?
343. What is the best thing about Road trips?
344. How do you relax after a hectic schedule?
345. What are the things on which you like spending money?
346. What is one thing that makes you sleepy?
347. What talent do you want to show again and again without getting bored of it?
348. What talent do you want me to have?
349. What are your favorite dishes for a road trip?
350. What type of dress do you like wearing when you are on a road trip?
351. If you want to recruit 4 people under you for your job, what would you look for in them?
352. What are the three things that I do for you regularly and you cannot do without it?
353. What is more harmful: weak memory or a weak body?
354. If you won a Nobel prize for your hobby, how would you feel and describe yourself?
355. What compliment do you want to hear from me right now?
356. What is your favorite activity in your leisure time?
357. Would you rather spend the night in a luxury room of a hotel or camping surrounded by beautiful scenery?
358. What is the food item that you cannot tolerate?
359. Other than your dream job, or the job that you are doing, what profession have you admired?
360. Tell me the names of five friends without whom you cannot survive?
You haven’t yet played the most exciting game…
Yes or no questions for couples
In this game, your partner just has to answer in yes or no. It doesn’t require much talking but brings out so much information that you’ll be amazed at what just one word can do.
The only condition is that you need to ask the right questions. Like imagine asking your partner, would you kiss me now? I know you raised your eyebrows! 😉
After this list, don’t forget to add your own questions.
361. Do you like video games?
362. Are you a health freak?
363. Are you fond of cooking?
364. Do you like proper singing?
365. Have you ever played hooky?
366. Did your parents drop you to school?
367. Do you like watching the Olympics?
368. Are you a yoga person?
369. Do you read religious books?
370. Have you visited abroad?
371. Do you like the state where you live right now?
372. Have you lived in different cities?
373. Do you take showers daily?
374. Do you prefer having eggs in your breakfast?
375. Do you like butterscotch flavor?
376. Do you watch comedy shows?
377. Do you make friends with clever people?
378. Do you like full-fledged makeup looks?
379. Do you play video games?
380. Do you give your family members frequent head massages?
I am not going without adding some spice! 😛
Dirty would you rather questions for couples
Would you rather questions game is in itself an extremely fun game… see what happens when you add some dirty fun to it!
381. Would you rather be at bottom or top?
382. Would you rather masturbate or sleep without orgasm?
383. Would you rather caress my back or stomach?
384. Would you rather wear a thong or nothing?
385. Would you rather have sex with an old person or never have sex at all.
386. Would you rather marry me now or have sex with me now?
387. Would you rather have fun in bed or on the sofa?
388. Would you rather have foreplay or sex?
389. Would you rather make love before dinner or after dinner?
390. Would you rather suck or bite?
391. Would you rather be blindfolded or handcuffed?
392. Would you rather be slapped or pinched?
393. Would you rather be massaged before sex or after sex?
394. Would you rather have noodles after sex or pizza?
395. Would you rather lick chocolate off me or vanilla cream?
396. Would you rather have only orgasms or only food?
397. Would you rather live without sex or live without food?
398. Would you rather feel my skin or eat my skin?
399. Would you rather lick ice cream off me or pastry off me?
400. Would you rather spit or swallow?
If you cannot talk dirty because you are new in a relationship and want to give it some time, I am absolutely at your help.
Here are some…
Icebreaker questions for couples
So, for new couples, it can be a little difficult to talk. You want to keep talking to them but you also don’t want to bring in something offensive or something that makes you sound desperate. If you fall in this category, these are the perfect questions for you.
401. What’s your middle name?
402. How regular are you at grooming sessions?
403. What’s your go-to drink order?
404. What’s your goal for this year?
405. What are you best known for among your friends?
406. Shark diving, car racing, bungee jumping, or skydiving?
407. How do you convince your parents to get you married to your love?
408. When did you first realize that you have a best friend?
409. What is that one show that you can binge-watch?
410. If you were to teach your favorite school subject, what would you teach?
411. A place where you meet your best friend?
412. One thing that I will never find on your bucket list?
413. What do you prefer: calling or texting?
414. A weird food item that you have recently tried?
415. A job that you would never do?
416. A wish that you can never fulfill?
417. What is the weirdest costume you have come across?
418. A fashion trend that makes you feel disgusting?
419. A movie that got hit in the theatres but absolutely hated it?
420. A song that you hate listening to?
And then use the next set to bond more with your newfound partner.
Bonding questions for couples
Bonding between a couple is extremely necessary. How else can you stay in a relationship? So, these are some questions that will help you know how your partner bonds with you and others.
This will help you learn more about your partner and tell you a lot about their personality, preferences, and opinions.
So, ready, set, GO!
421. Do you think the bond between us is unbreakable?
422. If you could choose some bonding activities to do with me, what would you choose?
423. If you had a crystal ball that could tell you anything about your life, what would you ask?
424. What’s your favorite childhood memory with your friends?
425. What’s one of your best memories from when we started dating?
426. What’s your favorite childhood park?
427. How close are you to your parents?
428. If you were to live in a joint family, who would you invite to live with?
429. If you could invite 1 celebrity as a guest, who would you invite and what would you do to welcome them?
430. If you could redirect a movie, which movie would you pick?
431. What are the best 10 tips that can strengthen the bond between partners?
432. Would you let me keep a fast for you?
433. Which part of the world is inhabitable, even if I am there with you?
434. What is a morning routine that you simply cannot do without?
435. A habit of yours that is often judged incorrectly by people?
436. What is the highest percentage that you scored in your academics?
437. What would you do, if you catch-hold a person lying but you cannot accuse him of the same?
438. Tell me about the person who makes you feel jealous.
439. If you could stop me from doing something in life, what would it be?
440. If you could freeze a moment, what would it be?
And after a few ice-breaking, random, and bonding questions, you must also know about their sexual preferences and ask them a few…
Dirty questions for couples
Your partner loves when you talk dirty, especially when it’s mixed with some inappropriate touches (you know 😉).
But that’s basic. You can level up with these dirty questions… and have the best time in bed!
441. What’s the best way to seduce you?
442. What’s the dirtiest fantasy you’ve had at your workplace?
443. How would you attract your boss sexually if given the chance?
444. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve thought about while touching yourself?
445. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve used to help climax?
446. Have you ever had sex with an unknown person?
447. Do you remember the first time you felt sexually attracted to someone?
448. Does the idea of getting caught during sex excite you?
449. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?
450. What kind of porn turns you on?
451. Finger or sex toys?
452. Have you kissed someone down there?
453. Who gave you your first orgasm?
454. What sex position has the highest odds of you leading to an orgasm?
455. Sex with the same gender or sex with an old person of the opposite gender?
456. What inspires you to make the first move?
457. Have you ever imagined me naked?
458. Have you ever mentally strip strangers just for fun?
459. Sex in bed or sex in a bathroom?
460. What is the most sexually daring thing you’ve ever done?
If you’re looking for one more game to play in bed with your partner, try this one.
What if questions for couples
The what-if questions game is another super hit game popular among couples. Here, you are free to trap your partner in weird situations and ask them what they would do to deal with that situation. The answers are certainly going to knock you down to the floor.
461. What if you could stay with just one person for the rest of your life?
462. What if you are left with no money in your pocket?
463. What if I cheated on you?
464. What if I got pregnant right now?
465. What if earning was not needed?
466. What if I were your same gender?
467. What if we were siblings?
468. What if I slap you now?
469. What if someone abuses me in front of you?
470. What if I leave you for money?
471. What if I faint here?
472. What if I kidnap you now?
473. What if I give you a nice head and shoulder massage?
474. What if we could visit the moon?
475. What if we were enemies?
476. What if I hug you tight right now?
477. What if you caught me cheating with a married person?
478. What if I was bald?
479. What if I was blind?
480. What if you realize that you don’t love me?
And at the last, you can also ask some questions that test your compatibility as a couple. I know it’s nerve-wracking but you need to know to be able to mend it, right?
So, let’s go!
Compatibility questions for couples
The compatibility questions help you understand how your partner behaves or will behave further in a relationship. However, give your partner enough time to be comfortable… and then start asking these questions.
481. What do you think is a relationship deal-breaker for you?
482. What is the greatest struggle you’ve overcome?
483. What would you do if you came to know that you were adopted?
484. Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
485. What is your biggest strength in life?
486. What are the three things you value most about a person?
487. Do you think a person can ever be satisfied?
488. Are you short-tempered?
489. What kind of parent do you think you will be?
490. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
491. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?
492. When do you tell a lie?
493. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up instantly?
494. What was the best phase in your life?
495. What was the worst phase in your life?
496. Do you judge a book by its cover?
497. How comfortable are you about sharing your password with your partner?
498. Who is that one person you can talk to about anything?
499. Which parent are you closer to and why?
500. Do you believe in second chances?
You now have a list of 500 questions that you can ask your partner to keep the conversation going!
But here’s a little bonus – five tips that will help you reignite the spark and bring back the adrenaline rush in your nerves (if you know what I mean!).
5 Tips to Reignite the Spark between Couples
Few years into the relationship, both partners get occupied in their own lives. This hardly leaves them with spare time for each other and the spark between them seems lost. This gives rise to complaints and in worse cases, a divorce.
So, before things become extremely grim, here are a few ways that you use to reignite the lost spark.
1. Travel together
Traveling together will give you more time to be with each other, learn about each other’s habits, and look at the positive side of your partner.
So, take out some time from your busy schedule and make it a norm to travel at least once in six months. This will help both of you to finally see that you actually enjoy each other’s companionship.
2. Keep phones aside
This is very important. I know we all have meetings scheduled through the day and with this WFH culture, it’s very difficult to put it aside.
But every day, take out at least half an hour to talk to your partner. And at this time, keep your phone aside. Just listen to them. It will make your partner feel valued and cared for.
3. Try new activities together
I am sure, your schedule is all packed up but make time for your partner and indulge in new activities. Pick up your or your partner’s hobby and enroll yourselves into that. This way you will realize how important your partner’s support is for you.
4. More intimacy
Intimacy is one of the key pillars of any successful relationship. You may be pressed under work but your partner still needs your touch to feel the security. A small hug also goes a long way.
So, even if you are burned out, take an energy drink and spend some quality, intimate time with your partner. Trust me, it works like a magic rejuvenation pill sometimes!
5. Try to understand them
Most relationships fail because people aren’t empathetic. Before judging your partner, try to put yourself in their shoes and then evaluate their actions.
At times, your partner wouldn’t even share their struggles or the background reasoning of a particular action. In such difficult times, a person expects their partner to understand and give them the desired space to deal with things.
Over to you…
Getting into a relationship is easy but maintaining a healthy relationship is very difficult. In today’s gen, when divorces are increasing at an alarming number, it is important for you to have faith in your love.
Like I have said before, keep asking questions to your partner to know what is in their mind. In this post, I have tried to list questions for every situation.
So, depending upon the mood of your partner and the status of your relationship – you can always strike a good conversation. And in case you don’t find your desired set, don’t be afraid to create your own questions. Remember no one knows your relationship better than you.
Additionally, don’t forget to use the tips to bring back the lost charm and love in your relationship.
Remember, nothing can replace a partner who loves you unconditionally. NOTHING!
We get little commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Our editors carefully choose to promote only those products/services that resonate with our readers.
Surabhi has a deep passion for words. She puts her heart and mind into whatever she pursues and craves for creative ventures. She has always been keen on creating original content that can make a difference. In her experience as a content writer, she has had the opportunity to work on several fields with Psychology being her favorite. Surabhi says, words have the power to transform the world, better than a sword. So she hopes to contribute her bit to this revolution. At ThePleasantConversation, she feels lucky to have the opportunity to share content capable of bringing about a change in the lives of the readers.