Looking for some cute questions to ask your boyfriend?
But before we hop into this list, let me first tell you: Every relationship is different from others.
But you know the one thing that stays the same? The willingness to know your partner. Efforts to know your partner, to make him happy are what keep the spark of the relationship alive.
When you ask questions to him, he feels heard, he feels more understood than all the others. Hence, he falls more in love with you.
Even when your relationship has been a long-term one, sessions like this always make the conversations more intriguing and exciting.
Always remember, it’s easy to develop connections with the touch of a hand but the touch of the soul lasts a lifetime.
So, if you want to show him how much he means to you, attempt to touch the soul and this think-piece will show how to do that.
You might be wondering what can asking questions do? Well, the small answer is Everything!
Yes, when you ask questions to your boyfriend, you show them that you care and are always willing to know more about him.
That’s why I have brought 400+ cute questions that you can ask your boyfriend and have an amazing time with him!
Pro tip: Always look him in the eyes while talking, it gives him butterflies! 😉
So, let’s first begin with!
Cute romantic questions to ask your boyfriend
Would you ever want the “romance” in your relationship to die? No right?
If you’ve just gotten into a relationship, I know everything seems to be super exciting and amazing.
You want to know everything about them, every little thing because you want to make them happy, all the time.
For days like these, you can start asking some really cute questions from this list! I hope you find him extremely compatible in all walks of life!
So, let’s go girl
- What does romance mean to you?
- What is your idea of a perfect date?
- What is the most romantic city in the world?
- What was the first thing you noticed in me when you saw me for the first time?
- How would you spend time with me on a Sunday afternoon?
- Would you still love me if I was a snail?
- Would you ever go on a picnic date with me?
- Whenever you are alone, do you ever think of me?
- Do you like it when I play with your hair?
- Would you give me a hug right now if I asked?
- Would you dance with me under the snow?
- What is the best part about going on dates with me?
- Would you take me on a spa date if I am feeling very tense?
- What’s your favorite date spot till now?
- Would you carry me into your arms if my feet hurt from walking?
- Do you like to look at me even when I feel ugly?
- Do you like seeing me in a sundress?
- Will you always kiss me on the forehead?
- Would you buy cotton candies for me?
- What is your favorite meal?
I am sure you can already see the love in his eyes!
So let’s get him more engaged in this conversation. I know you can’t wait
Cute love questions to ask your boyfriend
I can already smell love in the air, and I am loving it… and so will he!
Since we are already in the mood then why stop? Let’s get more into love and see what his idea of love and relationship with you is.
- Do you think about me when we are not together?
- Do you think we are soulmates?
- Do I still give you butterflies my love?
- When did you first realize you were in love with me?
- Do I pamper you as you deserve?
- What is the one place on your bucket list?
- Will you plan a romantic date night for me?
- Would you shout my name loud for the world to hear?
- Would you hold my hand and walk in public?
- Would you give me a kiss even when I am covered up in a sweat?
- Who knows you the best?
- What will your best day with me look like?
- Would you take me on a shopping spree?
- Would you braid my hair if asked you too
- Would you love to wear similar outfits when we are going out?
- What do you think was our most adventurous day ever?
- Do you like pillow talk?
- Which celebrity couple do you think are like us?
- Would you give me your jacket if I am cold?
- Are you more of a PDA or secret admirer person?
Now you have your answer… already melting?
So, before it gets cold and he goes back to his “macho” self, let’s go and look for more
Cute relationship questions to ask your boyfriend
Relationships are the turning point of your life. it is the next step from I like you to I love you. And let me tell you, relationships are not easy.
You have to give an effort to make it work. It can be really difficult sometimes, and that is where I come.
Below I have curated some really cute questions that will help you know more about your relationship and bond with him on a deeper level.
Let’s dig in!
- In what way this relationship has made you a better person?
- What is the one thing you can’t do without in a relationship?
- Do you think about our future together?
- What’s the best TV show that we can watch for hours without getting bored?
- What is your favorite memory of us?
- If you had to associate one song to describe our relationship, what would it be?
- If you get to live one day again and again, what day would you choose?
- Would you ever write poetry about how this relationship makes you feel?
- Do you like celebrating our anniversaries?
- Do you believe in destiny that we were supposed to be together?
- Do you like looking at my morning face?
- What’s your favorite thing about living with me?
- If there was one last slice of pizza left, would you give it to me or divide it equally?
- What is the one talent you want me to have?
- Do you like when I cook for you?
- Would you share an umbrella with me if rain starts suddenly?
- Will you watch a movie you don’t like but I love?
- Would you sit with me on a roller coaster?
- Do I make you feel appreciated?
- Where do you keep your stolen items, because my heart doesn’t seem to be here?
I am sure his smiles are making your heart skip a lot of beats by now.
But you want to see more of him right? Then what are you waiting for? Let’s go, sis.
Whoever says boys feel less, is wrong. Boys are not emotionless; they just need time to open up. But when you show your care, he is definitely going to melt in your arms.
And I want that to happen, so I am going to show you how you can make your man open up like he’s never been with anyone!
- If I had an incurable disease, would you still spend the rest of your life with me?
- If there is no one on the dance floor, would you still dance with me?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Describe our love life in one word?
- Do you always want me when you want to have a deep conversation?
- Do you love to kiss me on the forehead?
- What new things have you learned about yourself after our relationship has started?
- If we are in public, would you kiss me?
- Which spot do you absolutely love for us to chill out?
- Do you think I would say no if you asked to go with your boys?
- Do I make you feel at home?
- Do I possess any of the traits you wanted in an ideal partner?
- I hope it never happens but, would you ever risk your life in order to save mine?
- Would you let me be your support system in your life?
- Besides my physical features, what attracted you to me?
- Would you still buy me flowers if I was 70?
- Would you move far away from me, if you get your dream job?
- Will you create a music playlist for us?
- Would you say I am the reason for your happiness?
See, I told you!
Just some warmth and cute questions that really touch him will make you see his vulnerable side!
But hey, how long since you both shared a laugh together? Pretty long? So, let’s get a setup change now!
Funny cute questions to ask your boyfriend
If your relationship does not have any single funny moment, then you are doing it wrong! Fun moments are the real spark of the relationship.
Imagine even if you are sitting alone you can just rewind and be happy that you lived them…
But if you are together, that’s a totally different vibe!
This set contains some really fun questions to ask your partner. If asked right, it will give you the perfect space to share some laughter-tears.. and trust me when I say, you will revisit it over and over again in your thoughts.
Make sure you don’t laugh so much that your stomach hurts!
- Has anyone ever caught you staring at a woman?
- What is the silliest thing I do that makes you love me?
- Do you find me cute when I make angry faces at you?
- Would you sing karaoke with me in public, even though I have a terrible voice?
- What would you do if I completely forgot our anniversary?
- Would you love me if I was a slimy frog?
- Would you get a rebound to recover from our breakup?
- What is the one skill I am very bad at, but still, you never say anything?
- If I died right now, and you can only bring me back by kissing my best friend would you do it?
- Would you kiss me if I hadn’t brushed my teeth and the last thing I ate was onion salad?
- What was the funniest day in our relationship till today?
- Have you ever held back your pee because you didn’t want to leave our cuddling session?
- Have you ever felt weird whenever I told you to hold all my bags while we were going out?
- Have you ever clogged a toilet?
- Have you ever been nervous before meeting me?
- Do you get hurt when I hit you, but you don’t say anything? (sorry)
- Will you make an Instagram reel with me on a stupid song?
- Are you funny when you are drunk?
- Have you ever caught me doing funny dance steps, but never said anything to me about it?
- Have you ever gone and said hi to another girl thinking it was me?
Told you… this is going to be fun!
But let’s not get lost in nostalgia because we have to make this moment memorable too!
You’ll see what I mean…
Cute Interesting questions to ask your boyfriend
Let me tell you one thing, sis, never be too much with anything. Why? Because too much of everything destroys the taste of the food! And I take this rule very seriously
Now that you have had the fun session, now let’s move on to something different.
Let’s make him go to a deeper level and see what his thoughts are about this relationship. I know boys don’t think much (just kidding!) but these questions will surely make him.
And you never know, you’ll get surprised too!
- Which romantic movie would you watch with me over and over again?
- Did you ever have a crush on a fictional character while growing up?
- If you had to impress me right now, what would you have done?
- Where do you think our love life needs more work?
- Do you believe we had a “love at first sight”?
- What is the one thing I do that I am not even aware of, that makes you fall in love with me?
- If you have to name an ice cream flavor that suits the most for our relationship, what would it be?
- Do you think it will affect our relationship if we stay long-distance?
- Do you miss anything about your single life?
- Have you ever been scared to ask something about me, from me?
- When you feel a little off, who do you want next to you?
- What was that one moment in our relationship that made you feel like, “oh, I love her so much”?
- If it was me who got to spoil you for a whole day, how would you like to be spoiled?
- Do you believe love is the food for life?
- If I shifted to some far-off country in another country, would you shift for me too?
- If you could go back would you change anything in our relationship?
- If I made breakfast in bed for you, what would you like to eat?
- What weather would you associate with our relationship?
- If I looked completely different from now, would you still love me?
- What is the most important thing in our relationship?
You have got one of a kind, haven’t you? Do give him a kiss on his hand! He deserves it.. 😊
Cute random questions to ask your boyfriend
Do you know those days when you want to talk to your boyfriend but don’t know what to do? So in the end, you fight? Yes I know, you are nodding right now.
So to protect you from having those outbreaks and saving your innocent boyfriend from thinking what wrong has he done…
I have put together some random good questions that you can use during these conversations.
These questions can immediately turn your boring self into an excited little bunny. They can also be used as conversation starters and then you can move on to the main courses.
- What is the best movie you’ve ever seen?
- What is the craziest thing you would do for me?
- Who is your first celebrity crush?
- What would you do if I told you a guy was flirting with me the other day?
- Do you think that people in relationships can be lovers and best friends at the same time?
- If we wouldn’t have been together right now, where and how would you have been?
- Are you possessive about this relationship?
- If I go to the bathroom, do I need to tell you every time?
- Do you think I am pretty?
- Do you find me hot when I am working out?
- Did you want me to make the first move all the time?
- How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Would you ever go skydiving with me?
- If we were in high school together, would you have asked me out?
- Will you spend a self-care day with me?
- If you were a superhero, would I be the girl you love in the movie?
- Who was your favorite cartoon when you were little?
- Would you be mine for Halloween?
- Would you play with me at the carnival games?
- How often do you lie with me?
Now that’s a session you should do more often, but do you think it’s enough. No, of course NOT.
So don’t stop here… keep scrolling
Embarrassing cute questions to ask your boyfriend
We all have embarrassing moments in our relationships for sure. Maybe your boyfriend is hiding it because he wants to show you the perfect gentleman that he is,
…but I know you want to know all of him, even the moments that were too embarrassing.
Plus, they are so much more fun than the daily kuchi-koo moments!
- What is your most weird pet peeve?
- Who is the one celebrity crush who was weirdly sexy?
- Have you ever noticed how long I was in the bathroom?
- Have I ever made you embarrassed because of the way I dress?
- Have you ever tried to give me a romantic gesture but got spoiled because I didn’t understand it?
- Have you ever felt more scared during a scary movie but tried to be calm because of me?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that could have happened with us in the bedroom?
- Have you ever felt insecure towards any of my exes?
- What was the most embarrassing date we ever had?
- Have you ever felt embarrassed by something I said?
- Have I ever ignored your kiss in public?
- Have I ever made fun of you, unintentionally?
- Do you purposely let me win games?
- Do you feel odd if I pay for dinner?
- Have you ever farted with me but I didn’t realize?
- Have you ever tried to save me from tripping and instead you fell down?
- Would you wear matching animal T-shirts with me?
- Has someone made fun of you in front of strangers?
- Do you feel awkward when I am taller in heels than you?
- Have you ever called up someone else and said “baby”, thinking it’s me?
That went epic! Hahaha.
Did you even imagine your boyfriend has had so many embarrassing moments too?
Probably he is embarrassed right now! Well, now you have a whole list of things to tease him? But let’s not do it right away. Hear me out first
Cute flirty questions to ask your boyfriend
If you master the art of teasing with flirting, nothing can stop your relationship to have that spark always.
Even when you are in a relationship for a long time now, flirting is so important to keep the chemistry alive.
So, if you are looking for some cute flirty questions to ask a guy, I have got exactly what you need.
Feel free to use them!
- What do you think is the best place for spending your honeymoon?
- If I wanted you to kiss me right now, how would you have done it?
- If you had all the time in the world with me, what would you do?
- How do you feel when I am lying next to you?
- Would you get inside the hot tub with me?
- Do you like kissing me on the neck?
- Would you read from my eyes if I wanted to make love to you?
- Have you ever wondered if we can save a lot of water if we showered together?
- On how many occasions did you want to kiss me before we actually kissed?
- Did you ever dream about me?
- If you could feed me one dessert, what would you choose?
- If you were given the power to choose one cloth I will wear for the rest of my life what would it be?
- If you were invisible for one day, would you come to see me?
- How does it feel when you hold me close?
- Would you ever be in a live-in relationship with me?
- Would you hook my dress if I am not able to?
- Have you ever wanted to take me out on a coffee date?
- Would you hold me back even if we are in a public place?
- What would you do if I said I want you here right now?
- Do you always like to shower alone or want some company once in a while?
You can see it on his face, he is turning so much red. Now do you believe me, flirting can undeniably level up the chemistry?
So, believe me again what I am about to make you do next!
Cute Dirty questions to ask your boyfriend
I know that the flirting has turned both of you very excited. But good things come to those who wait. (if you understood). And because I want you to have the good thing I am not going to leave your side like this.
Now that the mood has already set, let’s turn up the heat and ask some dirty questions to your boyfriend, but be hella cute.
Nothing gets him turned on more than that!
- What is the most irresistible thing I do that makes you horny?
- What is your biggest turn-on?
- Do you like to kiss me down there?
- Do you like it when I obey orders from you in bed?
- What do you think I am wearing right now?
- Do you want me to do a striptease for you?
- What is the best place you would throw me against?
- What is your most favorite part of my body?
- What color of clothing turns you on the most?
- How do you like to engage in after play?
- What is the dirtiest dream you had about me?
- Do you like it when I say your name?
- What is the one thing you want to do in bed with me which we haven’t tried yet?
- Would you do it on the beach with me?
- Do you like the shape of my breasts and butt?
- What is your favorite position with me?
- Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? Will you go with me?
- Are you more of a night person or more of a morning person? (not your usual kind)
- On a scale of 1-10, how much do I satisfy you in bed?
- Would you let me pleasure you while you are driving?
You are welcome! I told you I won’t leave your side like this, and I know that this is not the end you want. Don’t worry, I have got you covered for that too!
Scroll down to find out what
Cute Personal questions to ask your boyfriend
Nothing strengthens a relationship more than intimacy, not just physical intimacy but emotional intimacy too.
When your partner feels like he can talk to you about anything, that’s when you know it’s real.
You would feel happier than what you felt earlier when I spared you some minutes with dirty questions.
So, if you want to know more about his personal thoughts with you and this relationship, this set is perfect for that.
PS: Play this session as an after play, and see what wonders it has in store for you!
- Who would you go after for taking relationship advice?
- Do I inspire you in becoming the best version of yourself?
- Would you go on a long drive and see stars in the night with me?
- What is the best piece of compliment you have ever received from me?
- Have you kept souvenirs from our first date?
- How did you feel when you kissed me for the first time?
- Would you ever change me if you wanted to stay in a long-term relationship?
- Describe in one word, how do I smell?
- Am I the kind of girl you would introduce to your mom?
- When do you feel appreciated the most?
- Tell me the nicest thing you have done for me which I am not aware of?
- Do I reciprocate your efforts and your feelings?
- What is your favorite thing about being with me?
- Do you have a memory of us that will forever be precious to your heart?
- In what moments, you’ve been vulnerable?
- How many kids do you want to have?
- What is the one thing you cannot live without?
- Are you insecure about any part of your body?
- Do you think I’ll be there for you, if you come to me at any time of the day, month, year?
- Do you write down your feelings when you have no one to talk to?
Give him a hug now, girl. He needs it!
Now, you know what lies beneath the perfect gentleman.
But just imagine, if he had so much inside him until now, how much of you would be preserved in his heart. Don’t you want to know? Then keep reading.
Cute questions to ask your boyfriend about yourself
I cannot say anything more than that he has fallen in love with you now more than ever. The most perfect girl in his eyes but, I know you still don’t believe it.
You still want to know why he only loves you and no one else!
So, to make things a bit easier and fun for him, I have curated some of the cutest questions that are going to pour his heart out for you.
And you will see why it’s been you all along. Let me take you through it!
- What song reminds you of me?
- What are your favorite nicknames for me?
- Would you ever write me a love letter?
- Would you still love me if I always stay in sweatpants and a messy bun?
- How would you describe my personality in 5 words?
- Can you guess which is my favorite romantic movie?
- What are your favorite physical features of mine?
- If given a chance, would you meet me sooner?
- What is your favorite meal that I have cooked for you?
- What is the one trait of mine that makes you extremely fond of me?
- Do you think I am a half glass full or half glass empty person?
- Which celebrity do I resemble the most?
- When did I look the most pretty?
- Do you want our kids to be more like me or like you?
- Would you introduce me to your mom?
- What word comes to your mind when somebody says my name?
- What do your friends think of me?
- What are you reminded of when you look at my eyes?
- When you close your eyes, do you see me?
- Out of all the girls in the world, why did you choose me?
Is your heart pouring out and you wanna cry in love? Do it but in his arms. Now you know he chose you above everyone.
How can you help yourself from falling for this man.?
I hope you will always be this cute together.
Cute questions to ask your boyfriend while texting
You know I believe that when you are in love nothing can stop you from being with the one you love. You always find a way if you want to.
So what if you are not together, I am not going to let the sparkle go away between the two of you.
Even when you are texting, you can still be cute and create a good mood with just a few taps on the screen.
Good for you, the hard part is done by me.
Just text some of these questions to him and see how the conversation goes up to a whole different level.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get on with it!
- Has it been worth it for you? falling in love with me?
- Can I call you if I want to hear your voice?
- How do you feel when I send you a text message?
- If you have to give me a soft toy, what animal would you choose and why?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? Am I in it?
- Do you like it when I use your name in a conversation?
- If you had to compare me to a flower, what would I be?
- Who was your first crush?
- What’s the most beautiful thing you experienced this year?
- Do you believe in blind love?
- What do you think about me when we are not texting?
- What kind of movies would you like us to watch together?
- Do you want to ask me something, which you won’t do while we are together?
- If you had to choose to lose one of your 5 senses, which one would it be?
- Do you want to see me in your dreams?
- Who is your favorite family member?
- Do you feel comfortable texting me anything?
- Can I get a pic of you smiling right now?
- Can you spend the whole night texting me?
- Do you wish we spent our night together instead of texting?
See told you nothing can stop you if you want to have a good time with your boyfriend!
Cute questions to ask your boyfriend while on phone call
I told you exactly how you can add humor to your conversations even while being on text.
Now I am going to show you how you can do it even while being on a phone call.
Especially when you are in long-distance relationships, a simple phone call means a lot for you. So, it’s very important to have fun in those few moments before we get wrapped up in distance.
The questions in this set are going to add a cute fun spark to your conversation even when you are on call.
So, make sure you enjoy his voice and his answers to the full extent!
- Can I see you right now, if I want to?
- How would you have spent the time with me if I was there with you right now?
- When you have something to share, who do you call immediately?
- Have you ever lied to me to make me happy?
- What was your favorite thing about today? (when you come home after spending time together)
- Do you like to hear my voice?
- Would you always text me or see me?
- Would you ever call me when you are drunk?
- If it was your last day on earth, how would you spend it?
- Would you continue to be on call, even if I can’t talk to you?
- Do you feel jealous when I am with someone else?
- What does love mean to you?
- Would you stop doing whatever you were doing just to talk to me?
- Do you think you have made a habit to talk to me every day?
- What makes you feel most alive?
- Can you read what’s going on in my mind right now?
- How would you recognize if someone else was texting you from my phone?
- Do you ever ignore my texts?
- Will you call me up every time you want to talk to me?
- What phrase do I use frequently when I am texting with you?
I know, hanging up this time would have been more difficult (a big hug from me) but no worries while you miss him I have handpicked some more sets for you.
Let’s see it!
Cute questions to ask your boyfriend while on video call
Those days when the only thing matters are seeing him, everything seems superficial. And when you do, you have nothing to say except the shy smiles and blushing cheeks.
Well don’t worry, I have got just what you need.
Asking questions on a video call can be a bit of work but in the end, it’s worth it, when you see his cuteness-filled reaction to them.
So let’s not wait at all, and dive straight away.
- Would you love to go on a virtual date with me like this?
- hat did you do during the day?
- Do you like the t-shirt that I am wearing?
- Did you get ready to come on a video call with me?
- Have you done anything extra with your face today? You are looking extra handsome?
- Do you blush like this with everyone you talk to?
- Will you stop stealing glances so that I can look at you?
- Do you want us to have lunch together right now?
- Will you meet me soon because I miss you so much?
- Would you find me pretty even if I looked like a complete mess?
- Would you give me a kiss on the screen?
- How much of a soft guy are you?
- Would you like to be on this side of the call?
- What do I mean to you?
- Why do you like me among all your friends?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- Will you like to meet my parents?
- Which one has been your favorite video call so far? (hang up if he doesn’t say this one) just kidding?
- When you first saw me like this now, what was your feeling?
- Would you like it if we were together, rather than talking on a video call?
- Do you feel like hanging up? Then don’t!
I am sure you are struggling to stop smiling even though you hung up. Its moments like this, that take two hearts into a different dimension and I am all in for it.
But don’t think, I will stop, no not here.
I have more things for you and you have to keep reading to see what they are.
Cute questions to ask your boyfriend while on a date
I bet you cannot find a single person who doesn’t love to go on a date?
I love how two people take time out of their busy lives just to spend time together, knowing each other, and creating memories they are going to cherish forever.
Well if you are someone who is going on a date now and looking for things you can talk to your boyfriend while holding his hand and flirting with him. I have got the right thing for you.
This set is handpicked for your romantic date nights and beautiful mornings. So, enjoy your date, leave the rest with me.
- What would you ask me if we went back to our first date?
- What is your favorite food from here?
- Do you like the dress that I am wearing?
- Do you like to explore new cafes and restaurants with me?
- Do you remember what we talked about on our first date?
- What was on your mind when you saw me first?
- Do you remember what song was playing on our first date?
- Would you go to a book cafe with me?
- Who are you closer to, mom or dad?
- What makes you feel most alive?
- Will you go on a picnic date with me?
- What is your favorite pet? Will you have it with me?
- If we didn’t know each other and you came here and saw me alone, what pick-up line would you have used?
- Would you learn a new thing with me?
- Were you nervous before our first date?
- Where would you go on a vacation with me?
- Where is the one place you want to take me to, where you haven’t taken me yet?
- Will you kiss my hand in public?
- If I get too drunk today, will you take care of me?
- If I want to do something totally wild today, are you up with it?
Well, that was one date you are going to remember forever.
I hope you had a great time that reminds you of being insanely in love.
Cute questions to ask your boyfriend when playing 20 questions
Okay, I get it. it’s not always possible to go on a date. So why not bring the date to you.
A game like this would be perfect to add the fun element if you have been too busy lately.
Both of you can just sit down and ask 20 questions to each other.
Well good for you, girl. I already got you covered. So until he prepares his list, you can bring noodles and red wine and you are good to go.
I hope you have an amazing time!
- What is your first memory of love?
- What is the most important thing in life for you?
- Do you believe in an afterlife?
- What is the craziest adventure you have ever had?
- Who is your best friend?
- Have you ever been jealous of your siblings?
- Do you like going on a long drive?
- If you would have the magic lamp right now, what would you ask?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Have you ever wanted to date your friend’s girlfriends?
- What do you think about marriage?
- When did you first start dating?
- Would you start dating immediately after we break up?
- Do you have any phobias?
- Are you scared of losing people in your life?
- Have you ever been addicted to something?
- Were you popular in your school for something?
- How many times have you been in love?
- What is your idea of a perfect house?
- Do you believe we were together in the past life?
Since I know you have already procrastinated your work and are in the mood of playing now. I have taken care of that too…
Cute yes or no questions to ask your boyfriend
There are some things your boyfriend might love to do in this relationship and some things he doesn’t.
So how do you know what he likes and what doesn’t? You sure don’t want to make your man unhappy… and that’s why I have enlisted some questions that are going to make him spill the beans – without much effort.
Because in the end, your relationship should take shape by what both of you like to do, isn’t it?
So let’s ask him!
- Will you go on a long drive with me?
- Will you travel the whole world with me?
- Have you ever had a crush on your teacher?
- Will you build a pillow castle with me?
- Would you spoil me for a whole day if I asked you to?
- Is it okay to compromise in love?
- Do you love making me laugh?
- Do you want to get married?
- Do you ever want to learn any instruments?
- Would you feel comfortable crying in front of me?
- Will you admit your fault if you are wrong?
- Do you like spending quality time with me by doing just absolutely nothing?
- Do you think you can tell if I am sad?
- Can I trust you with my secrets?
- Do you think giving each other gifts is a good gesture?
- Do you believe in any kind of magic?
- Do you trust me fully?
- Do you enjoy trying out new things with me?
- Do you like getting wet in the rain?
- Will you spend a whole day at the beach with me?
Don’t worry. This wasn’t the end. I have got a lot more!
Cute Would you rather questions to ask your boyfriend
You know it’s said that you can tell a lot about a person when you put him in two situations to choose one.
If your relationship has been going for a long time or even if it’s just the start, this is the perfect set of question games to go with.
You just have to give him two options and wait for what he chooses. This is perfect for those nights when you want to add a fun element to your questions answers game.
Just keep taking notes of what he chooses, you might be surprised to know it!
- Would you rather cuddle or kiss?
- Would you rather go on a fancy date or stay at home?
- Would you rather play video games together or cook together?
- Would you rather discover new places with bae and make a home with the old ones?
- Would you rather see a movie together or sleep together?
- Would you rather stay away from your bae for 1 year and stay for 1 month or stay with bae for 1 year and not see her for 1 month?
- Would you rather try out new cuisines or stick with the ones you always go for?
- Would you rather see me in a sheer dress or a lace dress?
- Would you rather dress up nicely or wear comfortable clothes?
- Would you rather go on a trek with me to the tropical forest or a snowing hill?
- Would you rather cook for me or just order?
- Would you rather spend 10 mins with your favorite celebrity or me?
- Would you rather go out in the early mornings or late evenings?
- Would you rather be a shoe or a sock?
- Would you rather drink alone or with me?
- Would you rather have a house at the beach or in the suburbs?
- Would you rather have a pool or a jacuzzi?
- Would you rather go surfing or scuba diving?
- Would you rather go on a picnic date or a painting date?
- Would you rather switch me with your ex or switch your ex with me?
I know you are having too much fun in this one. So, let’s not put a halt to this.
Scroll down below to see more!
Cute This or That questions to ask your boyfriend
Same game but a different element.
Well, I thought 20 won’t be enough to blow your mind. So why not bring more of these.
So here’s a different version where you give him choices rather than situations.
This will really make him think and you would finally come to know what he really likes!
Do not waste a moment and just go for it!
- Do you like makeup or no makeup?
- Are you a dress guy or pants guy?
- Do you like dinner dates or takeaways?
- Would you prefer pizza or burgers?
- What do you like more, sunrise or sunset?
- What do you prefer, shirts or hoodies?
- What would you like to have as pets, dogs, or cats?
- Would you prefer vodka or beer?
- What do you like eating healthy food or hogging on junk food?
- Do you like seeing me in mini skirts or strapless tops?
- What do you believe in, falling in love or rising in love?
- Do you believe in forgiving or vengeance?
- Where do you want to go for your honeymoon, Turkey or Dubai?
- Do you like watching a sunset on a mountain or a beach?
- Would you be the funniest person on earth or most good-looking?
- Do you like caramel popcorn or cheese popcorn?
- If you are on the stage with me, will you do a close dance or a fun dance?
- Do you like eating choco chip cookies or blueberry cookies?
- Do you like going out in sunny weather or cloudy weather?
- Will you go to a club with me or to a quiet cafe?
This may be the last set for you but I hope you had an amazing time.
Now, you have all the time in the world to look into their eyes and cuddle for hours, no one is going to stop you.
But before that, let’s have one last look at what I have in store for you, this might change your life. Trust me!
5 Tips to keep the romance alive in your relationship
A relationship is always the most exciting in the beginning. You always want to be around them, talk to them, or just hear their voice. This is how a relationship begins to bloom.
However, with the course of time, the spark begins to fade away a little. It doesn’t mean that your partner doesn’t love you, but still the missing spark seems to bother you a lot which can create a lot of unnecessary fights in the future.
So it’s important to make efforts and keep that spark alive for a healthy relationship. So today I am going to tell you 5 ways you can do that.
1. Greet each other in various ways
It’s no surprise that when you love someone you cannot keep your hands off. But physical touch may not always be enough.
Instead, opt for different ways to make them feel special. Mix and match some sweet gestures with verbal greetings. It is a subtle way to make him want you even more. Try it out today!
2. Do sweet gestures for him
Let’s all admit it: Effort is all that matters. So, do that.
Buy flowers for him, secretly keep chocolates in his pocket or even send food to him.
Take care of his needs and wants and maybe sneak a kiss every day when he goes to the office – trust me, it will make him feel on top of the world!
In fact, you will also find yourself smiling looking at his happy and gratifying smile!
3. Go on a trip once in a while
It’s quite common that once you become busy you fail to make time for your partner and naturally the chemistry becomes off.
So, here’s my advice, plan out a short trip or even a workcation where you can just spend time with each other while also working your 9-5 jobs.
A different environment will refresh your mind and will also give you the ground to create a lot of memories to cherish with each other.
4. Sit with each other without your phones
It’s not at all nice to be busy on your phone while talking to someone, and when it’s your boyfriend then definitely it’s a big no.
This can lead to bottled-up frustration between you and your partner which is not ideal.
So, once in a week keep your cell phones on silent and just sit with your partner. You will be amazed at how refreshing you feel on those days.
5. Go back to good old times
If you feel like your relationship is losing spark. Repeat all the things that you used to do during the initial days. Where did you go to eat, what songs did you dance to, and so on?
This is an amazing way to initiate the spark again because the brain takes you to the happier times and makes you want to relive it again and again.
Try these out and you will never have to worry about the “spark” again!
Over to you…
Men are innocent people, they just need love and care from you in a relationship and they will give you a whole world in return.
Asking these cute questions along with some love wouldn’t cost you a lot of time but it’s definitely going to show how much you care.
These super fun questions will not only be a good conversation starter but it’s also going to add a fun element to your relationship.
So just go to him, sit on his lap, open this list and get going, girl.
Brownie points for sneaking some kisses here and there! 😉
Oh, the love makes my heart melt already!
Surabhi has a deep passion for words. She puts her heart and mind into whatever she pursues and craves for creative ventures. She has always been keen on creating original content that can make a difference. In her experience as a content writer, she has had the opportunity to work on several fields with Psychology being her favorite. Surabhi says, words have the power to transform the world, better than a sword. So she hopes to contribute her bit to this revolution. At ThePleasantConversation, she feels lucky to have the opportunity to share content capable of bringing about a change in the lives of the readers.