There are many benefits of positive thoughts in life, but most people are not aware of them.
Since it is easier to dwell on negatives, you are more used to talking negatively about your daily life. But are you aware of how much you are hurting yourself with this kind of mindset?
Only if you start changing your thoughts now, will you notice how much it can contribute to your happy future. But you must not give up as soon as you embark on this journey because it will no longer benefit you if you stop practicing positivity.
Remember that you cannot develop positivity in a day, so keep at it… you will slowly get there.
Now that you have commuted to yourself, here are a few positive topics to begin with.
Summary in Infographics
Positive Thoughts Topics
If you harbor negativity, positive thoughts might seem too dull at times and you can’t seem to connect to them.
Don’t worry, you will also find a detailed explanation of these topics to help you give a direction. Further, I’ll guide you through a few of the positive thoughts for you to connect better.
Once you have these thoughts actively in your mind, you will be able to connect your real life with them.
1. Comparison is not a healthy way of self-motivation
There are many wonderful people out there, and their growth can motivate others to work hard for themselves. But there are moments when you feel like comparing your achievements with theirs and start devaluing your journey.
This is usually observed among people of the same age group or from the same family or there is something common between you and the other person.
Although you have something in common with that person, neither were your journeys identical nor your circumstances.
Everyone leads their life in their personal time zone and the achievements flock in their time too. Also, have you ever judged their capabilities with your proficiency?
They might lack in your field, and even if they don’t, how does it dismiss your efficiency or abilities?
You need to be confident in your own skin if you want to achieve more in life and shine brighter. You are absolutely rejecting your current achievements with this mentality.
2. You should feel grateful for being alive.
Many times, a recurring negative situation might make you feel that you are better off without this life.
Do you know how many people say goodbye to this life without having the time to say “goodbye”? You possibly wish to be one of them on random days.
But there are so many things you haven’t experienced in your life, and this is not the time to leave it all behind.
Moreover, everyone has a purpose in this life, so if you try to do something obnoxious with your life, you are going to impact others around you.
There might not be people in your immediate surroundings valuing you, but you are valuable to this ecosystem.
Life is a challenge and why not see the end of it instead of dwelling on the negative thoughts? You need to change your thought patterns and be able to look at the good side of your life.
3. Take a leap of faith
You probably don’t like to indulge in risks because they are intimidating. If the situation turns for the worse, you might lose everything.
It may be true but ask yourself how long you will keep dwelling on this idea if you don’t apply it?
You will keep thinking a lot of “what ifs” if you don’t step up now and regret it longer now than any possible risks.
Regret involves intense negative emotions whereas the feelings of loss don’t stand a chance in front of it.
Nobody can grow without a hint of risk in their life. Take up the example of any great person and you will know everyone suffered, faced consequences, questioned their choices but later on became what they are today.
You need a positive mindset before you succeed in any field of your life because you have already given up if you hold negative thoughts and feelings.
4. Who are they to judge you?
Sometimes you might come across as a nosy neighbor, a mean relative, a down-talking classmate, or even a boastful colleague in your life… all of whose favorite snacks with coffee is, judging others.
They have always judged others from far away and then one fine day they started saying things on people’s faces.
Tell me, are they really worth your time? They are covering their shortcomings with whatever they see “wrong” in you.
Nobody wants their judgmental remarks and they feel obliged to ruin your day with their own. They only want to project their insecurities on you to feel better about themselves.
You need to surround yourself with positive people to neutralize the mean effects. Live life on your own terms, as there is no time to satisfy everyone in this universe.
It is best if you ignore the nasty remarks and soon after, you will find them silent like a snail.
5. Who are you to judge them?
Just like you don’t feel good when you are judged, the same goes for others. This world has absurd rules where it is harder to find optimistic people than pessimistic ones, and that is the root of all of the confusion.
People think it’s normal to judge each other and you end up joining them.
But do you feel good after judging them? (If you do, you genuinely need some help.) Usually, a feeling of superiority lingers for a short while but that’s all. Your day goes from good to crappy when you cultivate negative emotions even for others.
Meanwhile, if you have a positive attitude towards others, it is guaranteed you will feel better about yourself too.
If it doesn’t make sense to you now, think about how many happy faces you will see because of your kind behavior. It’s not that hard mate!
6. Accepting loss can help you find peace.
Life is full of ups and downs and similarly, good things come and go. So, what do you do when the good times end? If you are someone who lingers on the sadness over the loss of something, you will never feel satisfied.
It’s alright to undergo the phases of acceptance but you need to change if this is a routine for you.
Usually, accepting the end of good things is hard because of regrets. So, if you cherish what you have now, there won’t be any regrets once you lose them.
Live in this moment because this is a good day and tomorrow will be another, but you can’t sulk today over yesterday’s lost opportunities.
Focussing on positive thoughts and occurrences will help you come out of this unhealthy cycle. Also, this kind of habit can impact both your physical and mental health.
7. Start saying NO when you know you are not satisfied.
You can bring happiness to others’ lives with kind words but not at the cost of your own happiness.
Since childhood, you might have grown up to show kindness to others and it turned into a habit at some point.
If you feel that meeting someone’s demands is an inconvenience to you, do not entertain them. Many people find it hard to say no and if you are one of them, I have got an idea to seek your happiness with NO’s.
Challenge yourself to turn down people’s unnecessary and random requests or demands for 24 hours.
Yep, you will find out how people are using you like a rug and slowly learn to value your joy over these opportunists if you continue with this challenge!
8. Begin your day in your way.
Ever considered what kind of alarm tone you use? If not, it’s time because that tune can raise your spirits from zero to a hundred.
Usually, standard and classic alarm tones are chaotic and leave you panicking about the morning. So, choose a soothing tune and make sure you set it early or you will panic anyway.
The next tip is freshening up and reassuring your image in the mirror with positive affirmations. You must try it before you laugh it off because it really helps to make your day.
Once you reach adulthood nobody cares about your mental health and this is more pronounced if you are a working adult because you don’t have time for yourself.
Early morning positive vibes can lift your mood really well. Further, you can also start your day with a strict exercise schedule to feel fresh and kick off your day on a positive note.
9. Quit if you’re not happy at your job.
If you are suffering from bad financial situations, it is normal to accept any job and later realize you don’t fit in. What comes next is loathing yourself for being incapable which keeps making everything worse.
You drown in self-doubt and feel that you are not going to have any better luck in your professional field.
Well, this is a long trail of negative thoughts that can lead to confidence loss. You will probably give up your job-hunt and become that unhappy soul in your workplace.
Once you stabilize your finances, it is time to let go of this job and start to look for a job all over. You will probably get something more suitable for your next job.
This definitely sounds intimidating initially but it will get better with time. Think about it, you may have signed up for this but if you aren’t suitable anymore, you’re bound to find something better.
Moreover, the experience at your past job will also help you clear your path.
10. Even dark clouds have a silver lining.
You might be going through a bad phase right now and all the doors out of this gruesome situation seem locked to you. You might subconsciously blurt out that all the bad things happen in your life… that’s it, hold it right there.
If you have experienced even worse situations before, how did you solve that and what do you think about it now?
You are aware that in the past, most of the time you successfully came out of the overwhelming situations, this time you will do it again!
Soon after that, this phase will become a glorious story to your cloak of success. Everything will get better with time because it always does so instead of investing your energy in solving the current circumstances.
11. Never ignore the small outburst of happy moments in your life.
Mishaps occur all the time and at all kinds of unimaginable places, so you might feel things are going out of control.
But, why are you even trying to control things? If something does not go according to the plan, make amends to your plan instead of cursing your luck.
If the client didn’t like the presentation, make edits. If you were planning to buy something online but the deal isn’t valid anymore or the product went out, then search for a new product and you will get something even cooler.
If a relationship doesn’t work out, remember the good times and everything you learned from it.
If you feel your meals are bland, be grateful to even get one because many don’t. If you show your gratitude for the smaller details in your life, you will soon learn how lucky you are.
12. Be your best version of every day.
When life does not flow in your preferred direction, you either blame your luck or yourself for not achieving the best for yourself.
Well, who defined the best for you? Was it you or someone else? You probably judge your achievements with some kind of certificate, trophy, or even a bucket list which you made.
Suppose, you were given 30 days to achieve something, instead of judging your achievement after those 30 days, decide on your daily achievements.
Since Rome wasn’t built in a day, neither were your achievements. So, in the end, instead of looking down on the result, try fixing the overall process.
You need to give your best every day and every moment. You will identify where you might have gone wrong and where you can do better.
If you invest your best daily, you will achieve your goals sooner and if not, then a better outcome is waiting for you.
13. Reward yourself for your achievements if nobody will.
So, you have been working hard for yourself and to make your loved ones happy but nobody appreciates it.
Well, at times your efforts are taken for granted and someone might even brush aside your feelings with a “you’re the one who’ll benefit from it all”.
Of course, you will benefit from it but it doesn’t hurt to appreciate you. And it’s your duty to walk out of it if they aren’t treating you right.
Treat yourself to your favorite food or give yourself a special break just like even fitness trainers believe in cheat days.
Because these small rewards can motivate you to run that extra mile in your life. If you reward yourself with one cookie after scoring equal with your competitor, you can get two cookies from beating that competitor in the next competition.
It depends on your perception and how you inspire yourself.
14. So what if your pace doesn’t match with others, at least you haven’t stopped.
Everyone might say that you need to collect yourself sooner because others are about to reach their finishing line. Well, if your speed makes you comfortable then why not?
More often you question your capabilities because of how people give you that disappointed look but you must define your own satisfaction.
You must remember to maintain your positive outlook on life. For instance, your slow pace doesn’t necessarily mean you will ultimately stop.
Nobody knows about your troubles and struggles in life – it has been only you all this while.
People can be slow for a lot of reasons like physical, emotional, or much more complicated things.
Nobody can say that you are not giving your best without standing in your position. You are still trying your best and that’s all you need to continue this battle.
15. Love yourself to be loved by others.
If you hate yourself because nobody likes you then you are actually feeding on their feelings towards you.
You are giving them a reason to not appreciate you and supporting their thoughts. Slowly, you might even turn into something they made up about you.
If you are not feeling confident about your skills, how do you think they will? Did you ever try confronting them about what they say about you?
You don’t need to get into a fight to prove your worth, but giving in to their demeaning words will only make it seem true.
You must love yourself, cherish your talents, and show worth to the world if you want to prove them wrong.
If you don’t show proof of the reality, lies will eventually start turning true. Start respecting yourself to gain respect from others.
16. Compete with yourself instead of others.
Everyone makes a benchmark for their lives’ journey to define their accomplishments in life, but more often than not people compete with others’ benchmarks.
Don’t judge yourself for this because every child faced someone who said another child performed better than him/her.
No point dwelling on history now, because you need to focus on the positives. Your life has a different story than others and if you treat your journey well, it will definitely impact your development positively.
Set your next benchmark higher than your last one, instead of making someone else’s own.
You do not lead identical lives with this competitor so you won’t even know what you need to do to reach that level.
Instead, you are aware of your current position, make small goals from there and accomplish them. This will not only make you happy but you will also start feeling good about yourself.
17. Don’t forget to live for yourself.
You have obligations, responsibilities, and duties to take care of like caring for your family and earning a living for them.
Sustaining a family is hard and sometimes everything seems like it is about to end. It’s no joke when you feel like giving up everything and ending it for good.
Sadly, some people don’t fathom such feelings and take wrong steps in their life. If you need to “end” something, it’s the monotony of your daily life and not the life itself.
If you were doing everything for your family, what would happen if you disappear? Neither of you will like to linger on such thoughts.
Take a break from your daily schedule and also include your family in this idea. Since you are so devoted to your family, you won’t like the idea of leaving them behind when you go on a break.
18. Take charge, don’t let others define your destiny.
From your childhood memory, you probably have memories of your parents or some parent-like figure guiding you.
They taught you the rights and wrongs for you and the rules of this world because you were an innocent child without any knowledge of the world. It was an introductory phase.
But now, you have grown up and if someone defines each and every move you make, then it is not a healthy environment.
Surely, this person might not have any bad intentions towards you but this situation is obstructing your growth altogether. If you don’t decide for yourself, starting now, when will you learn to?
You might end up being dependent on this person forever and it will be hard to progress in your social or professional life.
Doubts might linger in your mind and you may question whether or not you’ll be able to strive forward alone.
So, starting from now, talk about it and slowly, you will find your way out.
19. Your suffering isn’t yours alone.
Several things can go wrong in several aspects of your life; like a business plan might flop or you might incur a huge loss from a deal.
A loved one might fall sick or precious relationships might crumble. Any of these can make you feel that you have the worst luck and you are always suffering alone.
You need to remember that there are always others around you that want to be your strength. If your plan fails, your team members want to help you make a better and invincible plan for the future.
For the crumbling relationship, the other side is suffering too and you must think of solving the situation.
There are people that admire, respect, and love you for who you are. You need to identify them and depend more on them. They will be overjoyed and the bad times might pass by earlier than you imagined.
20. Refreshing your mind is important to welcome new ideas in life.
You might find yourself stuck at some level of your life because you are not sure how to proceed.
It might be due to any sudden changes in your plan or because the existing ones already got shot down, or you are just not satisfied with what you are coming up with.
This can be quite infuriating at times and you find the world crashing down while you feel everything is going the wrong way.
Usually, when you don’t find a solution, you try a little harder every time and that’s where everything is going wrong.
No, you don’t need to stop trying but you need to relax and refresh your brain. Entertain yourself with something before you start over.
There are high chances that you will find a solution in the first few minutes. Your brain may be missing the obvious from overexertion, so give it a break!
21. Dream of something new, aspire to reach new heights every day.
Some people decide on short-term goals while others have long-term goals. Both types of goals are admirable because they define your inner desires.
But some people give up after achieving a few short-term goals and that’s where the problem begins.
Making a dream come true has always been a tough job and so are accomplishing goals. This struggle can be intimidating but giving up completely on making new goals will hurt your progress in the long run.
You might even start belittling your abilities because there will be nothing new in your life.
A new goal (no matter how small) will rejuvenate your will to fight for yourself, and you will learn much more from the additional challenges than you can imagine.
You need to dream of a new purpose if the last ones are achieved. Living life without goals is much harder than you imagine.
22. Worrying about the future will not help.
Everything we do in life is to lead a safe and secure life and this includes some thoughts for the future too.
But if you worry too much for the future right now then when are you going to think of the present? As much as it is important to secure your future, your present is important too.
There are some opportunities that you might not get a second time and lose a lifetime’s worth of progress.
You need to think about its scope right now otherwise you may end up regretting missing it in the future.
If you are living life to lead a better tomorrow every day then when will you reach tomorrow? You are delaying your happiness slowly and making it drift farther away.
You need to work hard to achieve happiness both now and, in your future, so invest yourself wisely.
23. Do not depend on others, believe in yourself instead.
Few situations in your life can leave you devastated and rip your confidence off from you. You might feel broken and useless because you weren’t able to meet the standards you aimed to deliver.
And once you lose self-confidence, you might think of depending on someone more experienced in your field.
Honestly, that’s a great idea to get motivation, and learn from your mistakes because who knows better than those who have already walked on the same path?
But do not unnecessarily impose on them for too long otherwise you might lose your worth.
Instead of continuously depending on them, go back to them for some constructive feedback. You will slowly regain your confidence this way and make wonders in your life.
Everyone makes mistakes and it doesn’t mean everyone will give up and depend on others.
24. Be satisfied with your possessions.
Being ambitious is a great trait for your personal growth and development but if your ambitious character is barring you from enjoying your current accomplishments then it is a symbol of unhealthy progress.
Satisfaction is a relative feeling and everyone has a different definition of their happiness.
In case, you feel that no matter how far you progress in your life everything seems too meager once you obtain it then you might never find happiness.
You need to relish everything you achieve in your life because you worked hard on it. Whether you afford a meal in your home or at an esteemed restaurant, you achieved it.
You have worked hard for so long in your life, and if you’re not feeling good about your current possessions and status, how will you respect your efforts in the future?
If you feel disappointed in yourself after putting in so much effort, then who will cherish your efforts?
25. If all of it ended, a new journey is about to begin
Suppose you meet a dead end in your life and everything is going wrong around you. You are bound to feel depressed and you might even break down but it’s not the time to give up.
The key is to change your perspective of the situation and you will find a solution or a way to the next phase of your life.
For instance, if you were lost in a forest, as long as you are looking at your situation from the ground, there’s no way out of it. But if you reach a higher plane, you will find your route out of that forest.
Similarly, reaching a beach and finding a dead end means you need to prepare a new way to cross the water body or you need to change the direction.
You need to remember it is never the end, as long as you have the will to fight. If you are patient with your issue and invest enough time to decode it, your next journey is soon to follow.
Now, these were some solid positive topics, but what about the positive thoughts? Don’t worry, I’ve compiled it all!
Positive thoughts for today
Waking up every day and dealing with all the problems in your life can be quite tough.
You have every reason to feel demotivated but a little flicker of joy and you will carry on an entire day like a bird in the sky.
Here are a few positive thoughts to begin your day with and prepare for the battle!
26. Good news will definitely reach you whether it is today or someday else because any situation is not here to stay forever.
An optimistic outlook on your life can attract much more luck and opportunities in your life than you think.
27. If you begin today with a single speck of positivity in your life, it can change your mood and life unbelievably well. So, you must practice starting your days with a positive thought in your life.
28. There is no specific way of making a day perfect, as nobody knows how their day is about to go. But as you know what life gives you for today, you can slowly make something great out of it.
29. Today is a new day and you must not dwell too long on yesterday’s occurrences. Otherwise, you will waste your today along with yesterday and that is two days’ worth of unproductivity.
30. Today will not repeat itself, so go ahead and share happiness in everyone’s life. Change someone’s life with your sunshine because you are here to make a positive difference in this world.
Be careful that you do not hurt anybody today because you have the power of making this world a better place.
31. If you expected everything to get better today but it didn’t work out the way you wanted it to. Have faith in yourself because someday it will get better and you will know why you worked hard for so long.
32. Today is the best time to fill your life with gratitude for everything you got as a blessing in your life and also, don’t forget to fill in your gratitude journal.
33. The best way to improve your day is by beginning today with a smiling face and a heart filled with expectations for producing the best of what you got.
34. Yesterday you might have failed in something but today is your day to try again from scratch. If you are positive about today, your thoughts and your hopes will bring something great to you.
35. If you want to become someone better in your life, don’t wait for the right opportunity. You need to seize the day today and become the better person you planned on being.
36. You need to do your best because it is enough to make you feel good about yourself and your life and send all your worries far away.
37. Life on the internet (aka virtual life) has become the trend after the global pandemic. Today, try to keep aside this virtual life and interact in your real life to shower some positivity on yourself and others.
38. If you search for the best today, you will notice how wonderful your life is and you have complemented it far less than it deserves. Because it is always easier to complain about the negatives than praise the positives.
39. Today is your day so why let anyone else influence your mood with theirs? If they are having a bad time, that’s their problem.
You can try your best at fixing what you can only and you are not responsible for fixing everyone’s mood.
40. Starting today, convert your negative thoughts into positive ones and you will notice the difference in your life.
41. Whether you are feeling positive or negative about your life, observe the beautiful world around you today because tomorrow the same view may not stay constant.
42. Today might be another struggle for you, bear the pain one more day and give it your best to fight it. Soon, this struggle will become a past story.
43. You hold the upper hand about your feelings today. It doesn’t depend on a family member, a friend, or a boss. Today, you are capable of finding your own happiness so don’t let anything change that.
44. Today is the only chance to smile and make yourself happy. Do not wait for tomorrow because you don’t have control over tomorrow’s events.
45. Today’s morning is a blessing to you so make sure you use this blessing wisely and seize every opportunity coming your way.
46. “There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called Yesterday and the other is called Tomorrow. Today is the right day to Love, Believe, Do and mostly Live.”
– Dalai Lama.
47. “Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.”
– Bil Keane.
48. “You can’t visit the past to fix something in your life from the start. But you got the choice of changing your circumstances, so do something revolutionary today and you will write your own ending”
– C.S. Lewis.
49. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.”
– Robert Tew.
50. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.”
– Ken Poirot.
Sometimes it’s not just about a day, you might be fed up with your life. don’t give up yet because I have got your back.
Positive thoughts about life
If you can’t find anything exciting in your life and always feel depressed about the everyday struggles, here are the thoughts that can stir positivity in your life.
You will find a variety of thoughts that will give you a new purpose. So, hold on to this precious and beautiful life.
51. You will find many kinds of people in your life, but you can lead a positive life only if you stay close to positive people who believe in themselves and share kindness.
52. The positivity in your life is inversely proportional to your lack of reaction to negative people. On the flip side, the more you listen to negative people and react to their thoughts, the less happy you are.
53. If you decide on having a positive mindset no matter the situation in your life, nothing can break your motivation. Moreover, your determination will motivate people with an optimistic outlook.
54. You must first have faith in your life before you can attract good luck and positivity your way. If your mind is foggy with negative thoughts, you cannot identify the opportunities in your life.
55. All of your life circumstances are building a stronger and invincible version of you. Take these life ordeals as a challenge and keep striving forward to reach your best form.
56. You get only one life and it is already too short, so you must live your life the best way with no regrets left.
57. Life is a stage of play and you are acting your part so don’t forget to act well. You will not only enjoy your life but also be an inspiration to your fellow actors.
58. Life is too short to brood over bad people and incidents, forgive the mean ones and start off with a clean page. You will only find happiness if you don’t linger on those negativities.
59. No matter what happens in life, it flows like an endless river. So, instead of staying motionless at a riverbank, flow with it and you will soon find yourself in a midst of happiness.
60. Living life is not as simple as surviving. You need to enjoy every moment of this rollercoaster ride, and absorb all the feelings in yourself to live it for real.
Do not let the days go by without soaking all the happiness life throws at you.
61. Not everyone has a life and they stick their nose in others’ business. But YOU do, so make the best of it and even if nosy people bother you, remember that they are real-life comedians.
62. Life is the magical thing that anyone can get. Those who do not treasure this magic trick can hardly appreciate any other trick. So, this is your time to welcome life with open arms and have the best time of your life.
63. Don’t dwell on the fear of death because everyone is dying at their own speed, some a bit faster while others a bit slower. The only constant in life is energy, so put your energy to good use and relish your good deeds.
64. Life will not lead you to happiness, you need to walk towards your happiness by wisely making the best decisions in your life.
And if you think you made some wrong decisions, think again. Your happiness might not lie in what you thought!
65. If you are scared to take a leap of faith, don’t stand there. Instead, take baby steps one at a time and you will overcome many hurdles in your life soon.
66. You have a lot more than what another of your kind got. So share some glee in another person’s life and you never know how you affect another person’s choices to a peaceful future.
67. Life is too precious to not care and it is filled with moments that can become beautiful memories in the future if you care to make the effort.
Live life to make priceless memories for the future, not ones you may lament over.
68. You might say your life is the worst, but it’s not. It’s probably a bit dramatic and you know drama is like that spice in your food. Without drama, your life will be bland food and it will make you beg for a change.
69. You never know what life is going to throw at you next. Is it a lime, a coconut, or a cactus? If you are tired of consuming these things, sell them! There’s always a way out for these situations and you need to search for what’s suitable for you.
70. If you want to be happy in life, you need to understand you don’t become happy when there is no struggle. In reality, the roots of your happiness lie in the solutions to your struggles.
So, don’t ever be afraid of facing those challenges.
71. “Life is a train of moods like a string of beads; and as we pass through them they prove to be many-colored lenses, which paint the world in their own hue, and each shows us only what lies in its own focus.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson.
72. “Live Life to the fullest and focus on the positive.”
– Matt Cameron.
73. “It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive.”
– Ellen DeGeneris.
74. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.”
– Dalai Lama.
75. “Don’t wait for everything to be perfect before you decide to enjoy your life”
– Joyce Meyer.
Another precious part of your life is family, but do you agree?
Positive thoughts about family
You cannot deny that your family has built you from scratch. However, while growing up, you’ve come across different shades of this family.
You started having your own opinions, even different ones at a few points. But hey, no human family consists of clones, you’re bound to have different thoughts and feelings.
In between all these, people forget that their family is the most important part of their life. These thoughts can help you remember all the good times that you’ve spent with your family.
76. You will be together with your family forever deep in your hearts, no matter where you live and what you do in life. Because at the end of a hard day, your family will be waiting for you with open arms.
77. You don’t have to match every decision with your family. Everyone has a different perception of life and the way everyone adjusts to stay together defines the meaning of this bond.
78. You might be too invested in your professional life because you want to provide them with the fanciest of everything.
But your family wants you to lead a good life so try listening to them sometimes because everything is for them, including you.
79. Think of it from the opposite side, if you fall sick or get hurt or even become useless to the world, your family will never leave your side.
They will arrange for the best way out of your situation. Other than your family, nobody might think twice about you during your helplessness.
80. The amount of love from your family can make or break your life. so, next time you see your family restricting something, remember that they hold themselves responsible for your life and future. they only want the best for you in this world.
81. From childhood to adulthood, whatever you learn, a major portion of your foundation lies in your family.
You learn the variety of emotions with their varied intensity from this same place because they showed it to you. If they didn’t love you, you might not know what love truly means.
82. If two people found themselves in the worst possible situation in the world. Person A has a family and Person B does not. You will see that A will handle this situation much better than B, and that’s the power of a family.
83. If you start valuing your family over others in your life, you will understand how much they value you over the world. The ones that don’t value their family never know what they are missing out on this lifetime.
84. Do you remember your childhood life when you lived the happiest moments with your siblings and cousins? Your family loves you the same, but the view might be a little foggy with the complications of adulthood.
85. Do any of your family members do something that they don’t like for you? That’s how you define their love for you because they are ready to give up even the smallest happiness for your welfare.
86. You will never have to hear anything from your family if you take their love and respect for granted. But if you behave the same to the world, they might crush you. Treat your family the way they treat you.
87. Your family loves you the most and accepts your worst actions silently out of love. That’s how they make you feel safe by allowing your emotions to flow so care for them while you still can.
88. If you wish for a normal family, where did you see one? You might think your friends have a cooler family than yours but let them come over to your place once, and they’ll think your family is cool too.
89. Even if you wish to not have been born into your family, you can never undo it. You are the best person to understand your family and vice versa. So accept their quirky side and enjoy this while there’s still time.
90. What is a family? A bunch of people who are by your side supporting you even if they know your darkest secrets and your worst side. If they can love you after seeing your worst, they can withstand all the storms around you.
91. If you think your family is crazy, then congratulations! Because that’s how it should be – lively and chaotic. On the flip side if your family is too calm, then your family members are probably hiding their real feelings.
92. No matter how much you struggle in your life and feel like you’re going astray, you can always return to your family and find the right way to your goals.
93. A loving family, four square meals, and a shelter can make you the wealthiest person in the world because most people lack this combination in their life. So, be grateful for what life has given you.
94. You see your family all day long and they might even get on your nerves. But they are also your backbone to stand straight amidst this rough society and your wings to fly high to reach your goals in life.
95. Usually, people define a family with a bond of common blood but in reality, you can call anyone your family who can love you for being you.
96. “The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, lies in its loyalty to each other.”
– Mario Puzo
97. “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.”
– Mother Teresa.
98. “Families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts.”
– Les Dawson.
99. “Family is the most important thing in the world.”
– Princess Diana.
100. “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.”
– Anthony Brandt.
Your family begins with your parents. So, how can you leave them behind once you think of your family?
Positive thoughts about parents
Each one of you has a different kind of relationship with your parents and sometimes it keeps changing like the seasons. Your parents have seen a world that doesn’t seem similar to yours.
Sometimes you know your parents want the best for you but you just can’t miss this chance to hang out with your friends.
Here are some thoughts to remember how wonderful your parents are.
101. If you see a child who is confident in himself/herself, know that the child’s parents had immense faith in this child from the beginning.
102. If a child receives a lot of love and attention despite his/her parents not being rich, that child has the best parents in the world because they sacrificed a lot to make the child smile.
103. You might feel your parents aren’t the best, or they might have done a better job if they didn’t do something.
If such thoughts cross your mind frequently, remember that nobody is born a parent, everyone learns to deal with real-life experiences.
104. The parents who did not pacify their children with material or wealth are the best because they let you know the value of emotions, efforts, and goodwill. So be grateful to them for being who you are today.
105. Even if you tell your parents that you don’t like them, you feel the happiest when you make them happy. Are you sure you are honest with your feelings? Go ahead and spend some quality time with them.
106. Your parents taught you the basics of everything, from your first letters to your manners. There is no such thing your parents did not teach you the first step about. So respect them as much as you respect your teachers.
107. If you remember spending time and playing with both of your parents, you had the luckiest childhood ever. Because no parents can devote enough time to their children after fulfilling their responsibilities of a long day’s work.
108. You will never understand the struggles of your parents until you have children yourself. So try to understand their circumstances and treat them as kindly as possible.
Because you are their world and if their world denies their efforts they feel the most dejected.
109. Do you feel your parents were not perfect because they did not give you what your friends’ parents got them? Your friends don’t get the same kind of love and attention as you got either so the feelings are mutual.
110. If your parents invested a lot of positivity in your upbringing, chances are you are or will be quite the successful and confident person in your life.
So, your parents gave their best to bring out your best version only for you.
111. Pray for your parents every day and night and be thankful for being born as their child because you might never come across such wonderful people in your life ever again.
112. A parent might overreact when you make some mistake, but they will never be as cruel as the world if the world corrected you in its ways. Parents are the kindest even in their cruelest form.
113. Your parents don’t make restrictions or curfew without a reason. It’s not that your parents are not “cool”, it’s actually because they know the cost of being “cool” by first-hand or second-hand experience.
Be grateful for their protection because nobody else will protect you like that ever.
114. If your parents are old and can’t do anything on their own, you might be annoyed or outraged initially. But do you know when you were born you weren’t able to do anything either? With patience, you can learn everything!
115. Your parents’ upbringing techniques might not seem ideal or flawless, but what might you do with the kind of resources they had?
Ask your parents how much they earned, how long they worked, and their monthly expenses when you were a kid and you will know how to be thankful for everything.
116. Back in your parents’ age, they had you at quite a young age, but nowadays nobody plans a family so fast. Noticed what your parents did for you now? Respect those sacrifices over their endless passions and dreams.
117. If anybody makes fun of your parents or disrespects them because they aren’t fluent in some language or aren’t aware of any social etiquette, instead of being ashamed of the situation, protect them.
Because that’s what they taught you when they protected you from all the struggles in your life.
118. Every parent has a different way of showing love. They give you the most of what they got, some might show it with their enormous love and time, others might express it with materials instead.
But no parents are bad parents, they are trying to be their best version every day.
119. If your parents did not treat you nicely and it was a routine, you are still lucky. Because you know what you don’t want to do so grow up to be the parents you always wanted for yourself and flourish a happy family.
120. No matter how successful you become in your life and how strict or cruel the world thinks of you. Your parents will always treat you like an innocent child, and that’s where you can show your real self.
121. “Wherever you’re happy, you can call it home, and whoever is kind to you is like your parents.”
– Dalai Lama.
122. “My Parents taught me about the importance of qualities like kindness, respect, and honesty, and I realize how central values like these have been to me throughout my life.”
– Kate Middleton.
123. “My mother used to tell me that when push comes to shove, you always know who to turn to. That being a family isn’t a social construct but an instinct.”
– Jodi Picoult.
124. “You never know how much your parents loved you until you have a child to love.”
– Jennifer Hudson.
125. “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They are the only group that will support you if you score zero or your score 40.”
– Kobe Bryant.
You cannot choose your family, parents, or siblings. But one thing you get to choose in life is your friends.
Positive Thoughts about friends
Your friends are your chosen family and they define your choices in life and even your behavior and thinking process.
At times when you feel all is lost, all you wanted is a hug from your best friend. But as you grow up, you might stay silent or go drinking with them.
Let’s cherish their existence in your life with these positive thoughts and a few positive quotes.
126. If you have friends, the best gift from you to them is your presence in their darkest times. And surprisingly, that is the best gift to you from your friends too.
127. If you have people who do not mind your messed-up life and still support you through your life, you know you have made great friends.
128. A friend can fill in the space of a sibling or a parent when you are far away from your home. And if so, you are never alone with them around.
129. Your good friends might not always make time to meet or talk with you daily, but they will be by your side shielding you and sharing the blow of life when you need them.
130. You get pre-schooled at home but your friends are the ones to teach you what to do (and sometimes what to avoid) in your life and that develops your coping skills.
131. If a person despite knowing all of your sins and darkest secrets believes in you and helps you believe in yourself, this is a friend. And if it is a family member, well who said your family cannot be your friend?
132. In this twisted world, most people need therapy due to all the mental scars but many can’t afford those.
Friends play a great role in these times, they motivate you and pull you out of your depressed state, for free. So, be grateful for having them in your life.
133. Did you ever find it tough to describe yourself in an interview? A secret tip is identifying what you have in common with each of your friends. You will know what to tell your interviewer and what to hide.
134. Your friends know all of your nerves, they know when you are happy, sad, anxious, or annoyed. They treat you kindly even in those tough times.
But do not take their thoughtfulness for granted because they are here to share your burdens and not be burdened themselves.
135. You might travel a lot in this lifetime and meet a lot of friends throughout this journey. Your phonebook might even go out of space for more contacts.
But always be careful when you clear space for the new contact because making new friends doesn’t mean removing the old ones.
136. It is not possible to always be right or make correct decisions in your life, so if someone who isn’t family bothers to show you the right way in this life, don’t let go of that person. Nobody does that at this age and he/she is a worthy friend.
137. In this lifetime, you will make a lot of friends and you will learn the value of true friends. If you find a true one, do not make them leave your side.
Because chances are, they don’t leave by themselves unless you make them.
138. Your friends will give you good life advice to cope with the situation when you are financially disturbed, but your true friends will share food and provide shelter during the same hardships.
139. If you made many friends in your life, you might want to know who is there for a good time and who is for a long time. Well, let them know you’re jobless or homeless or just broke and see who cares and how.
140. In this lifetime you will meet many people, become friends with them and many will drift apart due to communication gaps, misunderstandings, or other reasons.
You need to find the ones worthy of staying with till the end of life, don’t worry because there will only be a handful of them.
141. Your friends can be your pride, your savior, your partner in crime, or the most disgusting human you came across, an embarrassing presence in your life.
Mostly, good friends are both and you need to bear with their different personalities like they deal with yours.
142. If you have good friends, you know they will pick you up when you fall. But if you have best friends, you know they will prefer picking you up and throwing you in a swimming pool.
143. You might meet your best friend at a young age, go separate ways in life and never get a chance to meet each other. So keep their contacts saved and who knows you might find them in this small world once again.
144. The best thing to happen in your life is finding good friends because they are valuable. But you might change your mind when you are famished and find a good friend with food.
145. If life is an exotic delicacy, your friends are the fundamental additives you need to successfully prepare that delicacy.
146. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson.
147. “Surround yourself with people who care for you, not against you. It’s not about the quantity of friends, it’s about the quality of your friends.”
– Joel Osteen.
148. “A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand.”
– Les Brown.
149. “I am a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.”
– Abraham Lincoln.
150. “When I recollect the treasure of friendship that has been bestowed upon me I withdraw all charges against life. If much has been denied me, much, very much has been given. So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart I shall say that life is good.”
– Hellen Keller.
Mornings are the worst time of the day for people who sleep until 11:00 AM, but hey, it isn’t so bad with these thoughts…
Good morning positive thoughts
Morning is the most blissful time of the day and you get this time all to yourself packed with energy and ready to set off for a new day.
But you might not feel so good every morning because of various stressful ordeals.
Why don’t you check out a few good morning thoughts while you sip on your caffeine this morning?
151. Mornings are hard to deal with because your bed attracts you more than a beautiful day.
You must make amends with your bed so that you will return to it at the end of the day once again after you are done absorbing the beauty of this day.
152. If you stay asleep your destiny will keep sleeping too. So wake up now before someone else grabs the opportunity of reaching your destiny.
Because good opportunities are hard to come by and a serene morning is harder to come across.
153. This morning wake a little early and promise yourself that you will complete your undone tasks of yesterday and leave no task for tomorrow.
If you stay updated, you will get a cozier sleep tonight with a longer time to sleep until the next morning.
154. This morning wish your loved ones good morning and let them know you love them. Share your love and kindness with them and make them happy because it will infect you and your day too.
155. When you know you won’t get the same opportunities or the same mornings twice, you might want to wake up faster and grab on to those opportunities to win this race of life.
156. When people get news of something disastrous in the morning they snap out of their sleep faster than the peaceful mornings.
Ironically, people don’t treasure the peaceful mornings themselves and then complain about chaotic mornings.
157. This morning if you feel saddened by the lack of achievements in your life, remember this is The Morning you can change your fate. So get up and start your journey to shine hard this day.
158. Every morning wake up and pray for yourself and your family. Have faith in the Lord because He will answer all of your efforts and fill you with happiness.
159. Today, instead of finding faults in others, find the goodness in their soul. You will know how much effort everyone puts into getting that breakfast on your plate or that newspaper in your hands.
160. From your milkman to the baker or the garbage collector to the paperboy, everyone is up and around on their heels making this world a better place. Wake up and contribute something to this world and be one of these awesome people.
161. If you’re a townsfolk or a villager and your desire to live in urban areas is killing your love for your hometown, well you won’t wake up to the birds singing on your window sill in the city anymore.
But that’s okay, you must wake up and do your best to realize your dreams of shifting to the city.
162. This morning decide to be kind to others but don’t let them walk all over you. Do not let others disrespect you for being nice.
163. Begin this beautiful day with a glimmer of hope, some exercise, and lots of positivity in your life. This morning is yours to conquer and you will find more opportunities of winning throughout the day.
164. On cold winter mornings, it is hard to desert the warmth of your bed. But if you don’t wake up now, this winter might stay in your life forever.
So wake up and bring home the warm summer so you can live comfortably even if you are not in bed.
165. Instead of brushing your teeth with sleepy eyes in the morning, look in the mirror and tell yourself that this will be a great day. Even if the previous day was bad, there is no reason for this day to not go well.
166. This morning might not be as jolly as the rest of the mornings in your life and it might be a dark phase of your life. But just like the mornings following the darkest nights, the sun will rise in your life too.
167. If you wept through last night, you might laugh a lot tonight. So get up and face the pretty sunshine and you have got two choices after that. Either shine like the Sun or a diamond but shining is a must.
168. Just like the unpredictability of life, mornings can be rainy (gloomy), sunny (exciting), or even cold (lifeless).
Every morning brings forth a new set of challenges and journeys and this is the time to be the epitome of a fighter you are to your loved ones.
169. If every day sums up a new lesson in the academy of life, every morning is like the prayer assembly of this academy.
You were neither allowed to skip morning assemblies nor are you allowed to skip your mornings because mornings are prime time to attract positive energy.
170. In the city you don’t wake up with the blooming flowers, chirping birds, or the crows of a rooster, this might sound depressing but at least you have warm water, and a healthy family to complete your mornings.
171. “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.”
– Miles Davis.
172. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.”
– Paul Henderson.
173. “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!’ ”
– Lindsay Lohan.
174. “Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed.”
– Malak El Halabi.
175. “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, “I believe,” three times”
Next is to get your spirits high with some inspirational quotes.
Motivation positive thoughts
Great people become great and share their inspirational thoughts to motivate other aspiring talents in society.
Many of you want to achieve the stars but the sadness is breeding on your motivation for fighting through this journey.
Hey look at the mirror once, do you see that beautiful person? If you deny that then this society taught you wrong and it’s time to take over the reins of your life with these motivational thoughts.
176. If they were unable to build Rome in a day then how do you expect to build your career or secure your future so fast? Good things need a good amount of time, and if you are taking lots of time, then it is bound to be good too.
177. Women are at the peak of life’s creation in this world, yet they have never received enough recognition.
They fought and are still fighting for their rights in this world. If one woman can, then you can because you are the creation of a woman and have the same vigor as her.
178. Like the five fingers of your hand, you cannot compare yourself to another. You are unique in your own way and have responsibilities nobody else can undertake.
179. Your life is a piece of art and you are about to make a masterpiece out of it. If others demotivate you, don’t listen to them.
They don’t know what colors you are using, they don’t have the canvas. Neither can they see the picture in your mind, so how can they judge you?
180. Some say that the prettiest city on Earth is Rome, but it is still under construction. So how can you not have faith because you haven’t reached the peak of your life?
You are still a stunning piece of art of God on its way to a gorgeous creation.
181. After catching a fish, you will see it tries its hardest to jump back into the water because this world is about the fittest one surviving this struggle.
So, if a fish has that much zeal to live on even for a moment more, you do too.
182. Build your aspirations like a phoenix. You will live, fight, and some of your dreams might burn away on the way but you need to build newer ambitions and goals from the ashes of your lost dreams.
Make your desires as fierce as the fire and burn away all the obstacles in your way.
183. You find the mesmerizing views from the mountaintop only after climbing the steep slopes of the mountain. Similarly, you will reach your goals only if you struggle through the hardships of your life.
184. Learn from the ocean waves and keep trying till the end of time. Even rocks crumble into pieces from the force of the recurring waves, likewise, your efforts will make a great impact on your life.
185. After every natural hazard, trees get uprooted but seedlings start growing right back once it gets enough sunlight.
Be as invincible as a tree because hazards will keep coming your way but you need to fight back with everything.
186. If you have made enough mistakes in this life and found yourself stumbling through a lot of obstacles, that symbolizes that you are on the right track in life, otherwise, there wouldn’t be any obstacles.
187. Did you ever wish to become a prince or a princess because they have it easier in life?
Well, they have much more on their plate than you can imagine, even to the point of shedding their own blood to get that crown. Now, be grateful for not being royalty and live your life.
188. Pick up a biography book of any great person and you will know how much they suffered before they reached their position.
Now reverse that thought and you will know that they became great people worthy of penning their biography only because they faced those challenges with their all.
189. The struggles you face today are building the “you” of tomorrow. Do not let those negative thoughts about the challenges overwhelm your liveliness. You must challenge back those challenges and offer them to try you.
190. If you don’t trust yourself, then who will? Suppose, you want to sell your talents to your employer, then learn to market your qualities to yourself first. You need to believe that a product is good before the customers trust you.
191. Tonight you might feel flawed, insufficient, and all of the things that make you belittle yourself. If that’s your current mood and you’re about to break down, then go ahead and shed some tears and get over these emotions.
Because tomorrow is a new day to start afresh with no time to refresh yourself.
192. Every day something bad happens to someone or the other in this world. If you’re not the one, you’re lucky. But if you are, it did not happen for anything.
You are going to grow into a wise and marvelous person once you overcome this problem and that is the beauty of struggles.
193. To receive and spread love or to make everyone happy, you must make yourself happy first. If you do not feel overjoyed then which emotions will you multiply? Multiply anything with null and you will get back your null.
194. If you feel all the problems flock to you like flies on stinky garbage, then you’re wrong. Because you’re the corpse flower, and now you are going to feast on those fleas and make them your steps to a better future.
195. You dreamed big, planned well, but you failed and now your spirits are low, not dead. So go ahead, take a deep breath, gather your courage and try harder once more. This is not over until all your passions are dead.
196. “The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.”
– Will Rogers.
197. “Sometimes we look back and 10 years from now we think, “Boy, those were great old days.” Well, you know, we’re living in the good old days.”
– Joel Osteen.
198. “Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.”
– Helen Keller.
199. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed and tried over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
– Michael Jordan.
200. “Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.”
– Earl Nightingale.
As far as you can see, positive thoughts will only cultivate positivity around you.
Think positive thoughts
If you think positively, you will be able to defeat all ordeals, today or tomorrow.
Many great people also emphasized the importance of positive thinking. So here are a few thoughts that will remind you to think positively every day.
Scroll through these thoughts and let your soul welcome positivity with open arms.
201. If you are continuously afraid of the negative outcomes, you will never proceed in your life. So, think positively about your ambitions and you will soon reach your goals.
202. Do not bawl your eyes over something you cannot change, instead think positively about the changeable variables in your life, and if you look closely there are a lot more variables than the constant problems.
203. If you are not feeling confident about your dreams, stop thinking. You haven’t even started chasing your dreams and already imagined it flopping. Allow your wings to spread and try to fly high towards your destiny.
204. If you want your goals to be invincible, then there are a few ingredients to create that. A positive mind, few backup plans, a lot of imagination along endless bravery to reach them. You will learn to turn the impossible into possible.
205. Thinking positive is not as simple as it seems and nobody can do it in a day. You must practice it religiously to make it a habit and bring a positive effect in your life.
206. Positive thoughts can open unknown and mysterious doors to your goals because it affects your behavior as well as your thought process.
207. If you are thinking positively, you will notice others’ efforts more than their lacking. So you will find yourself treating everyone kindly and making your and everyone’s day.
208. There are many changes in our life, if you think of it negatively it will seem like a hindrance but if you accept it positively it will seem like a new opportunity to make a new accomplishment.
209. There are two sides to everything – a bright side and a dark side. Now if you want to think positively in this situation, face the source of this light and you will find you have left the dark side behind.
210. Thoughts are of two kinds – positive ones and negative ones – if you know how to apply this positivity in your life you will notice how it makes miracles.
211. If you harbor negative thoughts in your mind, you will lack confidence in whatever you do. Likewise, your positive thoughts can cultivate positivity in everything you do and make every step of your life better.
212. Only thinking positive and not applying it in your life can be worse than not thinking positive at all. Imagine planning a vacation but not traveling to the vacation site.
You will keep wondering why you didn’t reach your destination. Apply the same logic and you will find your answer.
213. Challenges will keep coming towards you, so you must keep your positive thinking constant if you want to overcome those hurdles. If the challenges are sturdy make your positivity sturdier.
214. Do you see those “big names” in books preaching about your ambitions? They were just like you, their names turned into “big” ones because they tried continuously until their last breath.
215. Life is so short that lamenting over the negativity is so pointless. Rather have a positive outlook on life and you will find yourself enjoying every day to the fullest.
216. Everything pretty comes at a price, be it a pretty future in exchange for multiple struggles or a pretty flower with many thorns.
217. Instead of asking why you have to face challenges to reach your goal, ask why you are rewarded with your destination after facing these challenges. Twist your view to notice the positive in everything.
218. If the opportunities cannot reach you, you have to seek those opportunities. Perhaps “your opportunities” are directionally-challenged and lost their way to you. So it’s your turn to find them and take them home.
219. Most days you wake up thinking it is another day of struggles and you wish to end it somehow.
But why don’t you think of it as another quest you need to complete to level up in a game. You must believe in yourself and your perspective can change everything.
220. You become a better person and lead an improved life automatically when you think positively about every aspect of your life and that is the strength of positivity.
221. “I’ve always believed that you can think positive just as well as you can think negative.”
– James Baldwin.
222. “I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments.”
– Roger Federer.
223. “I think positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time.”
– Leonardo DiCaprio, Inception.
224. “A positive atmosphere nurtures a positive attitude, which is required to take positive action.”
– Richard M. DeVos.
225. “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.”
– Joyce Meyer.
Positive thinking needs to be a habit in your everyday life. So, look for some thoughts that can cheer you up at all times.
Daily positive thoughts
Think positively every day and it will become a daily ritual and eventually, you will start applying your positive approach subconsciously.
This will not only help you in your life but you will also have a favorable impact on others with your optimistic nature.
If you see someone spreading negativity in your life, try to stay away else all of your efforts might go to waste.
226. Many love the Sun but nobody can get close to it. Just like you, the Sun rises alone and sets alone every day so it’s your turn to show that you can shine on your own like the Sun with your own flames of passion.
227. Every day you come across thousands of faces you don’t remember yet each of them is changing this world in their special ways.
You are one of those thousands of millions of distressed people who don’t believe in themselves but are making miracles anyway.
228. Negative emotions like grief, solitude, envy, wrath, anxiety, or self-condemnation eat you away from within.
The world is already attacking you with all kinds of weapons, so stop hurting yourself more and killing yourself and your motivation.
229. If you long to reach your goals every passing day, the distance between you and your goals will only seem to increase.
Instead, find shortstops throughout your journey and your progress will take you to your destination in no time.
230. Instead of waiting for that exact time to make wonders in your life, make this moment the exact time and unlock new achievements faster in your life.
231. If this world is a mystery novel, your goals are the treasure and you are the renowned detective of this novel and also the author.
Make sure you try hard to find the clues to your mystery well every day because you can’t let the story drag unnecessarily or you’ll bore the readers.
232. Every day, do something to please yourself at least once and notice how your outlook on life changes magically from dim to an exciting one.
233. Some days, you will observe that everyone is so busy with their lives that you become invisible to them.
Those days, try to glow brighter than ever with brimming positivity and everyone will turn their heads to notice you.
235. Every day you set off afraid of returning home with disappointments weighing down your shoulder, but your fear never changed a thing.
So today you need to set off with the hopes of finding peace, and even if it doesn’t work, you’ll have a nice day.
236. You dreamed small yesterday and didn’t make anything out of it. So why not dream big today? You will find yourself reaching some of your smaller dreams instead.
237. Every day of your life is like playing on a playground slide. You climb that ladder to reach the peak and then you enjoy the ride sliding down.
But even after reaching the ground children climb right back up to the top once again. Here is your chance at life to be as playful as a child.
238. You need to believe that you are happy and have plenty of everything to actually make it come true.
239. There’s a similarity between your and a pencil’s life. Both need repeated sharpening to be useful in this world and undergo a lot of struggles.
So, color your world with every ounce of hue you got before the day you notice that you can’t sharpen yourself anymore.
240. Compare yourself to a candle, people don’t understand your value until it becomes dark. Learn to value yourself even if there’s daylight outside because you can enlighten anybody’s life.
241. You might not learn everything in one go, because nobody was born a genius. If you try hard a little every passing day and be patient with yourself, you will soon become the geniuses you admire.
242. How do you define a miracle? Is it the impossible turning to the possible? Is it the dead leaves coming back to life or the shattered glass integrating itself into a new flawless glass?
Change your perception of miracles and you will see many miracles in your daily life.
243. If you lost something today, don’t linger on that object’s absence anymore. Instead, be grateful for the happiness that objects brought to you as long as you had it.
244. Bloom like a flower every day, be serene, beautiful, with endless opportunities of making others’ day. Your beauty will always stay imprinted in the passers-by’s mind.
245. Promise yourself that you will try harder not for others but for yourself. Make yourself your first priority when it comes to satisfaction because you know the best about your responsibilities and capabilities.
When you feel satisfied with your work, nobody else can find a flaw in it.
246. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.”
– Les Brown.
247. “The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become.”
– Paolo Coelho.
248. “In order to carry a positive action, we must develop a positive vision.”
– Dalai Lama.
249. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson.
250. “One small positive thought can change your whole day.”
– Zig Ziglar.
It can be hard to enrich your mind when you’re in a hurry but still need a small dose of positivity.
Short positive thoughts
If the positive thoughts are short but on point, you can quickly motivate yourself even when you don’t have much time for yourself.
Go grab a drink and read a thought in between your work, it’ll recharge your motivations and spirits.
251. The future is more serene than the past.
252. You need a gloomy shower to make the flowers pretty.
253. If there aren’t flies, the flower is neither pretty nor scented.
254. Nobody can overshadow your talents.
255. Your skills are enough to live your life peacefully.
256. If you’re not wild about your dreams, you’re not passionate either.
257. Face your challenges slowly and steadily.
258. Everything will fall back right into place at the right time.
259. Don’t let others randomly decide your value because you are priceless.
260. If you have a positive mind, you create a positive world.
261. If nothing comes your way, follow the way everything goes.
262. Breathe for yourself and absorb the beauty of this world.
263. If nobody shares happiness, be the bearer of happiness.
264. Shed off the negativity right now and start on a fresh page.
265. You are the change this world needs, if you live for yourself, the world will learn too.
266. A dark canvas is ideal to paint a universe; your flaws can make you the prettiest.
267. If you’re hoping for the best, you’re attracting the best.
268. Kindness and patience are two superpowers, but who said you can’t use them for yourself?
269. Don’t regret tomorrow about today, instead make the best out of every day.
270. Even if it’s terrifying, try it. And you will have one less thing on your list of fears.
271. “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.”
– Duke Ellington.
272. “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.”
– Elbert Hubbard.
273. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
– Oscar Wilde.
274. “Keep looking up.. that’s the secret of life.”
– Charlie Brown.
275. “Miracles happen to those who believe in them.”
– Bernhard Berenson.
If you have come this far, then you are definitely close to finding your happiness.
Happy positive thoughts
Positive thinking can help you motivate yourself, but happy thoughts will uplift your mood into a bright one.
But what if you combine both of them, i.e, the happy and positive thoughts? If you can’t imagine it, then I will show you how it’s done.
You have every reason to be happy in your life and these thoughts will let you know why.
276. You need to enjoy the minute things first to achieve happiness in your life. If you don’t see the small details, every picture will look the same as every other day.
277. If you don’t have too many friends in your life, that’s your cue to happiness and minimal mess. The more people around you, the more chances they get to gossip and everything becomes chaotic.
278. You need to be happy with your present if you want to be happy in the future. If you hate your present life, there is no guarantee you will like your future either.
279. Your social status, relationship status, or occupation might not be the reason behind your happiness. So, find your reason to be happy and keep it secure and close to your heart.
280. You have many dreams to make true and endless goals to achieve, and at the end of it all stands your happiness. If you want to ultimately reach happiness then find contentment in your daily life.
281. If happiness does not choose you, go choose that happiness yourself. Use your wisdom to make what was originally yours, yours.
282. If you are a trendy and fashionable person, don’t forget to add happiness to your cart because happiness is always in high demand, goes out of stock easily, and is always trending.
283. If you want to get total happiness then stop stalling your duties in life. The sooner you are done with those chores, the sooner you find yourself happy with relaxation time all for yourself.
284. You are wrong if you think you have the right to be happy, nobody has. Instead, you have the right to choose happiness for yourself. Both are different, you wait for happiness in one, and happiness waits for you in the other.
285. The clock is ticking and time is flowing like an endless river. Now is the time to start making wonders for yourself to find happiness and harmony.
286. Whoever told you happiness is eternal was right, but you need to believe in this fact and make it the truth yourself. You cannot wait for a miracle to make it a reality.
287. If you compare your life with mathematics, represent your happiness with a constant. If you make your happiness dependent on a changeable entity, it will be hard to be truly happy.
288. Everyone is hurting in this world, be it a personal issue, a social, a financial, or a professional one.
But you must show that you are beyond what your problems define. You must lead as an example by being happy and others will follow you.
289. Opposite words define human life and they always come in a pair. If you are sad now, you might be happy in the next moment, and sad again in the following.
Believe in being happy and you will be happy for real, very soon.
290. If it’s a rocky way, then you might reach the top of a beautiful hill station. If it’s a leveled road, you might be trailing around the same area.
291. When the car breaks down, go take the subway or the bus. The journey will be bumpy and congested but at least you will reach your destination on time.
292. You can feel happiness from your mother patting your head, leaning on your lover’s shoulder, or playing with your child.
But the only thing that seems constant in these visions is you, so you must be happy first to receive happiness from others.
293. Have big dreams but don’t expect to always reach the peak, that way you will be happy even if a smaller dream is fulfilled instead.
294. Happiness is neither a lottery nor a “once in a lifetime” opportunity. You get to be happy every day and every moment of your life.
You can feel warmth and happiness from your food or just observe the beautiful view of this world.
295. “The thing everyone should realize is that the key to happiness is being happy by yourself and for yourself.”
– Ellen DeGeneres.
296. “They say a person needs three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”
– Tom Bodett.
297. “For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson.
298. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.”
– Jim Rohn.
299. “There is no path to happiness, happiness is the path.”
300. “The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go.”
If you ever got hurt by a loved one, it is hard to have faith in happy thoughts.
Love positive thoughts
Love is a beautiful feeling if it’s both ways. But it can be as painful when you face rejection.
But who said love only indicates a romantic relationship? It can be a parent’s love for the child, a friend’s selfless love, or even the love for yourself.
So don’t wait any longer and check out these positive thoughts about love, you will find yourself believing in love all over again.
301. Love yourself for what you are at the present, love yourself for how you were in the past, and love yourself in the future because you are capable of being much more than you imagine.
302. If you can love your perfections and flaws equally, nobody else will be unable to not love you, because anything with a soul is capable of committing mistakes.
303. You know you love a person when you want to make them happy at any cost in your life. So if your life goals also include changing someone’s life positively, admit your feelings to them and stay by their side till the end of time.
304. If there’s a tough cookie to crack around you, show your love in their bland life, they will eventually trust you and open their heart to you.
305. In this world, the most sensitive beings love our children. Even if you hide your emotions in front of them, they can quickly identify feelings of love over malice anyway.
306. If you are afraid of loving someone, try again, otherwise, there might come a day when you regret that you don’t have anyone to shower your love on.
307. Love someone with your whole heart and you will find your heart-melting even when the world is freezing.
308. If you want to be loved back by the one you love, then show them your capabilities at loving yourself. No person is more attractive than someone with great self-confidence and dignity.
309. It is hard to meet people who love you back as much as you love them but God gifted your life with a pair of people who love you more than themselves – they are your parents.
310. When your spouse is angry with you, he/she behaves differently when compared to their anger over someone else.
Your mutual love is the root of this openness towards you. So, hug your spouse tightly the next time he/she is angry.
311. You cannot express your love with chocolates, flowers, diamonds, or any wealth. You must feel love because it is a sensation and not defined by objects. Do not let others belittle your way of loving.
312. It is love when someone puts you before themselves; it is love when you are reciprocating their feelings towards you.
Love can neither be one-sided nor at first glance, it develops with the passing time when you understand someone better with time.
313. If a person has the heart to wait until you love them back equally, you know they can tolerate a lifetime of tantrums. Do not let this person change their mind about you.
314. Women usually look for their father’s splitting image in their lover. But if she wasn’t fortunate to have a loving father then love her enough to fulfill that gap.
315. Men believe in hiding emotions, else society will plaster them with the “weak” placard. But if you see a man crying in front of you, it is a sign of deep love and trust and you are responsible to safeguard it.
316. If nobody told you they loved you today, let someone else know you love them. Your kindness will follow you back and your life will be full of love and happiness.
317. Love can come in all forms in your life, in the form of elders, siblings, babies, a partner, or even a pet. If you don’t know which one of them loves you the most, then you have many loving people in your life.
318. Love is like a cactus plant, it can hurt you with its thorns if you don’t deal with it delicately. But it can also color your life with charming flowers even when you don’t take enough care.
319. Some scholars compare love with medicine, others compare it with poison. Honestly, it is neither of the two, it depends on the person experiencing the kind of love.
So, don’t let them misguide you or be scared of it. Do not expect love to heal your wounds or hurt you.
320. If someone truly loves you, they will find every way to stay by your side instead of making excuses.
321. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.”
– Victor Hugo.
322. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
– Dr. Seuss.
323. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.”
– Erich Segal.
324. “When you love someone, you love the person as they are, and not as you’d like them to be.”
– Leo Tolstoy.
325. “I’ve decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear.”
– Martin Luther King Jr.
Sometimes, soft feelings like love and happiness don’t cut through and you need something strong to help you deal with the troubles.
Strong positive thoughts
Strong terms or phrases can give you the courage to deal with troubling situations. If someone reminds you of your strength in crisis situations, you somehow also find a way to deal with it.
It is really a miracle when someone reminds you of a past struggle, you remember yourself dealing with those disasters and there’s this new spark born in you to overcome the tough times.
Here are a few strong positive thoughts to ease your day-to-day troubles.
326. Only if you are willing to undertake new responsibilities, you will find that you are still as strong as ever, so try yourself before giving up completely.
327. You need to show enough bravery if you want to chase your dreams and if you can chase them with all your strength, you will undoubtedly reach them.
328. If something is your weakness, find out the reason behind it. Compare the invincibility of your courage to this weakness. You will succeed once you learn the trick to master it.
329. To reach your goals, you need a couple of things ready at your disposal. You need an impregnable plan to achieve your goals where you must mark all of the resting points.
And the last thing is your strength to hang on to this plan until you realize your dreams.
330. You never know how strong you are until you face the unknown and the sleeping beast inside you shows up to take charge.
331. Everyone is strong but everyone’s strength has a different image. Some might possess strength as fierce as that of a lion, others might possess a serene strength like that of a banyan tree. Never be shy of expressing your unique strength.
332. In life, your physical strength does not count much when you deal with the challenges, instead, it is your mental strength that makes a remarkable change in this world.
333. You need to tease your strength, fiddle with it to know your limits. You are a limitless person, so the chances of teasing your strengths are endless.
334. During crucial moments in your life, your elegance takes the form of strength so don’t hesitate to take action even if your nerves are about to give out.
335. Every year you got promoted to the next grade in school, you felt your previous grade studies seem much easier.
Actually, it was never easy, you got accustomed to the difficulties and developed new strengths every year.
336. No matter how long you live, new difficulties will always fluster you. You must learn to deal with hardships with a cool head to become strong from within and build confidence.
You will find the hardships fading away in front of your persistence and it won’t even affect your health.
337. You need to continue dealing with the challenges life throws at you. If you put in enough effort you will keep developing your strong side until it becomes unshakable.
338. Every day is filled with new opportunities which bring forth new challenges along with it. So every day is a new possibility of becoming stronger so don’t look down on a new day.
339. If you have faith in your abilities then you have the strongest mind ever because people have the greatest troubles believing in themselves.
340. Build a great foundation with education and skills, nurture your innate talents, then you will become so strong that nothing can shake you ever.
341. Have new aspirations and stop being afraid of pursuing your dreams. Do something that will delight you for the rest of your life. Be courageous because you have only one life.
342. Superheroes aren’t born magically, the ones who are strong enough to bear through the hardships in their life, and try to stick to their aim even after facing devastating situations.
343. If you are facing a tough situation, that means you have enough strength to deal with it and achieve a more beautiful goal in your life.
344. Your abilities at starting afresh from scratch, learning from your mistakes, and being kind to yourself define how strong you are.
345. If you dealt with hundreds of challenges in the past, what more will another one do? This is your opportunity to become strong and prove your worth once again so don’t lose this golden chance.
346. “Stay strong, stay positive, and never give up.”
– Roy T. Bennett.
347. “Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful. And believe that anything is possible when you have the right people to support you.”
– Misty Copeland.
348. “You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.”
– Bob Marley.
349. “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because, without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.”
– Maya Angelou.
350. “A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.”
– Patricia Noel.
If you gained your strength back already then let’s dive in with some…
Interesting Positive thoughts
Some thoughts can be more than just a few words about positivity. Those can make you reminisce sweet memories or give you a different perception about a certain incident or phenomenon around you.
You will also get a chance to look at your life from a different angle. So without further ado, let’s dive in!
351. At the most random moments, a flashback of past foolishness floats in your mind and you groan to stop feeling that embarrassment.
Well, intentionally do something even more foolish right now, because these flashbacks will always occur and one more won’t hurt.
352. Humans always want to have what others have. Well, if you think the same you might become the reason for someone’s divorce or be accused of kidnapping.
Now that isn’t a great scene, so be happy with what’s yours.
353. The Earth makes a complete revolution around the Sun in 365days and 6hours but people carry forward four of those 6 hours in a day for their convenience.
Similarly, people take your efforts for granted for their convenience and cover them with mean words towards you, it wasn’t your fault.
354. You are like the aurora, people appreciate you in the dark hours and forget about your presence after that. But you are no less than wonderful despite the time, so respect yourself for sharing so much joy.
355. Children have lots of dreams about who they want to be in the future and they turn out to be something different once they grow up.
Let them be whatever they want to be, as long as they are happy and honest there’s nothing to worry about.
356. You need to work eight hours, have three square meals and 3L water, launder, clean, shower, excrete, sleep every day and if you still aren’t amazed by yourself, that’s strange!
357. Owning a pet dog is like having an angel around your house because you know he/she will eat your shoes if you work overtime. So get home fast and safely to save your shoes and spend some buddy time.
358. When couples get conception news there’s no end of excitement but the postnatal sleepless nights can make them feel otherwise.
Your feelings about something can change wildly, but don’t forget that everything you create is your own masterpiece.
359. The human brain is responsible for selecting its name, function, importance and so much more.
You don’t call it self-centered, it’s just intelligent, so why can’t you apply that to yourself as well? After all, you are that same brain.
360. Today, be as foolish as having a colored Popsicle and showing off your tongue. You only have one of both – life and tongue.
361. Many people look down on people chewing on lollipops and preach to others against it. If you listen to them now, you will regret it someday when you won’t have teeth.
362. Be like an umbrella; you will be useful when it rains, snows, or even on a scorching hot day. And even if someone loses you out of carelessness, someone else will claim you.
363. There are those moments when you find it hard to believe in yourself, but who else do you have?
You need to continue this show of life and even if it becomes messy grab a mop to clean up and you’re good to go again.
364. Every snowflake has a different pattern and each of them is appreciated. You are one too, but if someone doesn’t appreciate your uniqueness, they were probably too late and met you in the wrong season.
365. A hairdresser’s mistake is a new haircut; a couturier’s mistake is a new design. Nobody might accept your mistake in a positive light but at least you can try to take them positively and learn something new every day.
366. Everyone has a distinct favorite color but if you color everything with it that will be a different kind of monochromatic life.
So even if you like happier times, having no sadness at all will take away the charm of happiness.
367. Life is a mesmerizing mess, you will cry one moment and laugh in the other so keep looking forward to the future because every new moment will be an interesting one.
368. In the color wheel, each color symbolizes interesting facts. Blue can symbolize both sadness and calmness; red can symbolize both love and wrath.
Each of them has endless meanings and all of those colors are hidden in you. You are a complicated puzzle and that’s your secret for winning.
369. Your day-to-day life is much more interesting than many others so stop brooding over a recent inconvenience in your life. You will laugh it off someday in the future so why not now?
370. There are those ominous moods in your life when you want to end it all but look around you.
There are so many interesting things around, are you sure you won’t miss your favorite food later on because it’s not too late now.
371. “I think goals should not be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.”
– Michael Phelps.
372. “Practice golden rule management in everything you do. Manage others the way you would like to be managed.”
– Brian Tracy.
373. “I am allowed to look sexy, feel sexy, and be in love. I am worthy of all of those things, and so are you.”
– Mary Lambert.
374. “Nothing is interesting if you’re not interested.”
– Helen MacInnes
375. “Be like a postage stamp. Stick to a thing till you get there.”
– Josh Billings.
If you want to tread on a journey of positive thinking, it always starts with self-love…
Self-Love Positive Thoughts
If you don’t love yourself, it shows… no matter how much positivity you practice.
Your positivity will hardly make much impact in your life when there is no self-love. It can also get you many health benefits, for instance, it can reduce the odds of anxiety attacks.
Whenever you start neglecting or mistreating yourself, remember one of these thoughts, apologize to yourself and start loving back yourself.
376. If chocolate brings you joy, eat it; if bungee jumping gets you thrilled, ride it; if traveling brings you joy, wander around.
Everybody is alive around you, but how many live well? This life is to be happy before you multiply that with others.
377. If you want to prove yourself a strong person then show it by loving yourself despite your past faults, despite being disappointed in yourself, despite knowing your loved ones no longer care for you.
378. When the freezing wind is blowing against you, you usually cover yourself with something warm. Why don’t you do the same with your mind and soul as well?
Protect yourself from the rude and harsh surroundings, because you will suffer worse if there’s no protection.
379. In the sky full of stars, nobody knows when a star runs out of gas and vanishes from the vast universe. You are another star, and while you’re not exclusive to anybody else, be exclusive to yourself.
380. Your soul is a precious limited edition vintage product that needs a safe museum. Take charge of this product right now because it’s too valuable to be left uncared.
381. Think of every day and every moment of your life as your last time to live in this world. You will become the kindest person on this Earth to everyone including you.
382. If you know about falling in love at first sight, here is great news for you. Go check out your mirror now because someone is waiting for your intense love.
383. If you were an author, would you let your characters dance on your fingertips or someone else’s? It’s not wrong to get inspired by others, but copying someone else’s idea, journey or thought is plagiarism so be original with yourself.
384. You will regret it if you don’t follow your heart today. Someday, you might lose all your teeth and your joints might ache badly.
You will be left alone with memories of how others guided you through this journey instead of an exciting adventure.
385. Once you start understanding yourself a little better, you will understand others’ mean behavior too. It’s honestly not your fault, you are an outstanding person and they are just jealous.
386. Before you change others’ perspectives of you, change your own thoughts about yourself. If there are too many negative thoughts in your mind, how will you talk positively to others?
387. Everyone says “be kind” or “be gentle” and you arbitrarily thought it is valid for others only.
Well, you are a living being too, but you aren’t applying the same logic to yourself. Nobody said you can’t help yourself, did they?
388. Do not be swayed by others’ standards of beauty. It is so relative and confusing that one man will find a mule pretty and another will find a hedgehog cute.
Real beauty is inside you and if you keep yourself happy every day your beauty shows in your aura.
389. In this never-ending flow of life, nothing is constant. Your time is slipping off your hands like loose sand so don’t let it flow away in vain. You will do yourself one more favor and one more act of kindness.
390. You can be the best child, the best spouse, the best parent, or even the best human by doing something great for your loved ones.
Well, you need a similar best person in your life too, so someday, do something great for yourself instead of waiting for others.
391. If you are not confident about yourself, you will never stop making mistakes. So, today, believe in yourself a little bit more and you might see you make one less mistake.
And make that a daily habit if you want to really make a change.
392. Most will reprimand you for the mistakes you commit in this lifetime and there will hardly be a handful of people who will look at the scene from your point of view and show you the right way. So add yourself to this handful of people instead of the blind mass.
393. When you express your kindness towards others, it is a reflection of how kind you are to yourself. Be kind to yourself first else, your act of kindness might seem poor to others.
394. You need to live your life by yourself till the end so why bother entertaining people who don’t care the least about you.
They won’t be able to help you in making the right decisions as they can’t tell apart the right from wrong either.
395. If someone calls you selfish or a narcissist for taking care of yourself, you know whom to distance yourself from. Stupidity is infectious, so get away before they infect you too.
396. “It is so important to take time for yourself and find clarity. The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself.”
– Diane Von Furstenberg.
397. “Why should we worry about what others think of us? Do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?”
– Brigham Young.
398. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.”
– Harvey Fierstein.
399. “Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! Shout aloud, ‘I am lucky to be what I am!…’”
– Dr, Seuss.
400. “My mother told me to be a lady. And for her, that meant be your own person, be independent.”
– Ruth Bader Ginsberg.
That was a tonne of heavy thoughts, it is time to relieve yourself with a hint of fun.
Funny positive thoughts
Sometimes a few fun words can make you smile even during painful situations.
Usually, it is hard to change your emotions so swiftly yet there’s nothing wrong in trying to distract yourself with foolish yet positive thoughts.
Many great personalities quote funny inspirational thoughts too. It doesn’t matter how broken you might feel, use one of these crazy thoughts to improve your day.
401. If you feel unloved or unattended, and everyone is being mean to you, take a minute to look into the mirror and score your attractiveness.
402. If you give your best efforts in your profession, you will one day become a business tycoon and then your shifts will change from ten hours to twenty-four.
403. People become wise from their personal life experiences which again are the symbol of their foolishness in the past.
404. In this whole world, if you feel like an insignificant being that doesn’t have the strength to do anything revolutionary, have you ever seen a flea consume blood from a big helpless animal?
405. You must keep running in the journey of your life, else other runners behind you might crush you – unless you have a commute to help you through.
406. They say happiness has nothing to do with money, but you can buy a meal with money and food is happiness.
407. Some people compare how an ant has never-ending motivation in its life that it travels such long distances to deliver the little eggs or other necessities. How did they know it? Was that Ant-man?
408. You will definitely accomplish your goals if you are confident, stubborn, and are ignorant of the fools around you who tell you that it’s not possible.
409. If you don’t see any opportunities around you, barge into others places, look into the craziest places like toilets, wal-marts, anywhere – It has got to be hiding somewhere out there.
410. If you see you are stuck in a room, try to break the doors or maybe tie a few sheets from one end to another and climb down the balcony. You need to be crazy to get out of crazy situations.
411. If you don’t see a ladder or the staircase to reach the next level in your life, there might be an elevator. If you don’t find that either, then get those suction socks and gloves to walk on the walls.
412. You can store a million of information in your brain and you are one brainy lad/lass out there until you take a test and it goes blank.
413. The mind is the loudest when you need to rest or sleep, and it is the most silent when you face a fight or flight situation.
414. Video gamers don’t stop competing in groups because they can’t, but because some frustrated teammates don’t have a sportsman’s spirit.
When that gamer makes a solo gaming career, toxic ex-teammates flee with nostalgic thoughts – that’s how success smells.
415. It’s crazy how you will be a star employee if you devote twelve hours or more at your job instead of eight and you are good for nothing if you don’t. Well, stick to the contract as long as your boss does too.
416. If you see yourself reaching the peak of your life and a happily ever after, it’s time to wake up and get back to work. You had enough daydreams, life is a journey and you must keep moving.
417. If you are feeling old, then try to age like wine and don’t let anyone stir or shake you and make you unfit for immediate consumption. Need to stay aware of the foolish people around you.
418. Your family is as precious as a baby’s diaper. It stinks, it’s disgusting, it feels heavy, but it’s also warm and cozy and you can never throw them out on the streets.
419. If something like carbon produces precious things like diamonds or petroleum, how can you not be worthy of producing miracles?
420. Be like your digestive system, process all those unbelievable nasty things you consumed throughout the day, and successfully push them out into the gutter. They don’t need to stay in your life.
421. “There’s a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.”
– Steven Wright.
422. “Whatever you do, give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.”
– Bill Murray.
423. “Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget tossing in the lifeboats.”
424. “Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get a warm feeling that it brings.”
– Robert Bloch.
425. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.”
– Zig Ziglar.
Had fun? Now, let’s dive deep with some
Deep Positive Thoughts
There’s something to learn from your daily surroundings and day-to-day happenings. But you need to have the eye to be able to spot these learnings.
Get ready to be inspired by the most random things.
426. Your mind is as clear as the water, it is unclear only when you are distressed – when there is a storm inside you. So, when in a pinch, strive forward only when you have a clear mind.
427. In this whole wide world, there might be multiple individuals better than you in some aspects, there might be a thing better than what you own – but you and your possessions are unique and priceless.
428. Explore your future goals right now when you have time, think well before you decide, and pave your way out with small steps because once you start on this journey, there won’t be enough time to take a breath.
429. Just because they bark at you, you don’t need to bark back. It’s not because you can’t bark, it’s because you roar, and it shows from your silence. If you try to reply, they will be too terrified.
430. If you want that diamond ring, work some more and buy it yourself. Don’t wait for a man to get it, it might go out of stock if he isn’t on time. There’s no place for regrets in this life so keep chasing that dream a bit longer.
431. To make your dreams come true, you need to restrain yourself from slacking, procrastinating, and all that laziness.
It’s not that you can’t indulge yourself in small pleasures, but you need dedication, determination, and effort most of the time.
432. In all shopping websites, there can be multiple wish lists but only one cart. And you have more possibilities of buying the cart items than the wish list ones.
So, instead of making wishes, work hard to add everything to the cart.
433. Love is not a fuzzy feeling, instead, it is the responsibility of another person. But the moment you don’t find any joy – not the same as a lovers’ fight – seeing this person, it is time to release each other from this pain.
Carrying on a relationship forcefully is more damaging than a simple fight.
434. You need to look in front of you to maintain balance. You can’t progress while looking down because it will make you dizzy whereas looking in front can help you move ahead even on a thin rope.
435. Don’t stop being weird because you aged – stop that aging instead. There’s only one life and one soul, so quench its thirst now.
436. If you have unfulfilled wishes and aspirations, this is not the time for your demise. There are still some unfinished pages you need to write, you might be out of ink, not pages so keep fighting and writing more.
437. You might want to think again about sleeping in today. If you wake up and go to your job now, you can have it easier over some other critical day. Save a leave today if you’re not sick, make some money today if you want to enjoy more.
438. When you age you notice the fine lines on your skin or the grey hair on your head. When you mature, you find making empty small talks or pointless acquaintances uninteresting and there’s nothing to be ashamed of.
439. You will benefit more if you keep improving little by little each day than becoming a perfectionist after many days because the time lost for that is tremendous.
440. People get backstabbed only when they keep their backs open. Cover your back with a backpack of dreams and their daggers won’t get through.
441. Next time someone gives you a necessary item instead of a luxury one, be more grateful because they saved you the pain of visiting a store and splurging money on a regular item.
442. Just like you don’t remember the year previous to your birth year, you won’t remember the pain before the happiness. It’ll all become history to wonder about someday.
443. If someone asks you to skip work because it’s flooded outside, they haven’t dealt with piled-up work ever or they might be a procrastinator. Let them be because you don’t have those talents.
444. Have a conversation with diverse people and you will discover different views on the plainest things.
445. Remember eating with your friends during school recess? And when was the last time you had lunch with your colleagues? Human nature changes and so does life, it’s all normal.
446. “Just Breathe. You are strong enough to cope with your challenges, wise enough to find a solution to your problems, and capable enough to do whatever needs to be done.”
– Lori Deschene.
447. “Someday everything will make perfect sense, so for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, be strong, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.”
– John Mayer.
448. “Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and offer thanks for all the troubles we don’t have.”
– Thomas S. Monson.
449. “My father always used to say, “Don’t raise your voice. Improve your argument.” Good sense does not always lie with the loudest shouters, nor can we say that a large, unruly crowd is always the best arbiter of what is right.”
450. “If you change the way you look at things, you look at change.”
– Wayne Dyer.
Now that you’re getting a hang of it, try encouraging yourself with some…
Positive encouraging thoughts
In life, you are bound to face obstacles and sometimes lose all hope. If you have some friends you can confide in, that’s great because they can help you stand back again.
If not, you must pick yourself and encourage your mind to fight again.
451. Add joy to your daily routine instead of making it a rare luxury. Soon you will find yourself showing yourself kindness without second thoughts in the future.
452. Aim at giving everything a touch of your beauty. So you will realize that only when you feel beautiful from within, this world will seem the prettiest.
453. Your beauty is evident in your eyes when you smile so don’t forget to make a new cause to smile every day – even if you are The Grinch.
454. Beauty isn’t related to symmetry, color, shape, size, or even origin. Anyone can be beautiful just like you so stop measuring your beauty with others’ scales.
455. Even middle school exams were tough, but you made through anyway, right? All struggles are hard, eventually, you learn that that was all to it, it was nothing impregnable.
456. You are a novice, someone else is a pro. You two are not the same so work until you become a pro instead of giving up.
457. It’s not healthy to have goals without little stops. You have to treat yourself in between the journey and get some more fuel for your commute.
They have motels all over the world because nobody can travel without breaks.
458. Before you were here, this world lacked your magic. Now that you have arrived, there’s no time to lose, this world is waiting for your miracles.
459. Your future is prettier than the past, but do you know what’s the prettiest of them all? The Present – so enjoy it when you still have it.
460. If you know how to have positivity, it will ooze out from every pore in your body. It will be messy but beautiful, and everyone will appreciate it.
461. You are the author of your life so create a thriller instead of a tragedy because eventually others will take care of that department anyway.
462. You need to be more optimistic towards your joy than others. This is the right thing to do because others are doing the same and if you don’t you might become others’ stepping stone to happiness.
463. You are a chocolate pastry, you can bring happiness to everyone’s life with all you got. Be confident of your recipe, it is palatable to most people around – and if someone doesn’t like you, welcome them to choose something else.
464. If the world is a Christmas tree, you are the star or angel on the top. If the world is a plum cake, you are the nuts and raisins in it. This world is incomplete without you so don’t underestimate your presence.
465. Appreciate everything in detail today, today’s weather, today’s view, today’s greenery, even today’s you – because that is the way to live this life without any regrets left.
466. If you feel you are losing time too fast you have a few options – check if your clock is fine, check if your commute is fine, or accept the speed of time and enjoy everything as it is.
467. Neither your victories nor your disappointments are here to stay forever. You are a fighter and this life is a battle, you can choose to fight or you can choose to make peace because, in the end, it is your decision.
468. If you love someone, you show your love to every last part of them until they become yours. You can follow the same path in your life and reach your goals – pursue and capture them forever.
469. When your ship gets wrecked and you don’t know how to reach your destination, try surfing on the waves and it might surprise you with its own destination.
470. Don’t be a spectator in a magic show, be that Magician on the stage, otherwise someone else will pretend to be a Magician and trick you.
471. “Don’t save your best for when you think the material calls for it. Always bring your full potential to every take, and be on top of your job or they will replace you.”
– Gabrielle Union.
472. “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens.”
– Mandy Hale.
473. “We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out.”
– Ray Bradbury.
474. “Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.”
– Grace Coddington.
475. “By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.”
– Edwin Elliot.
The last ingredient of your A-class recipe of positivity is inspiration…
Positive inspiring Thoughts
When you try, you can find inspiration from anything and everything in this world.
It can be inspirational quotes from famous people or just thoughts in your everyday life so keep reading.
476. You will make your dreams come true if you have enough hope, dedication, and nerve to chase them till the end.
477. If you find it is too late to change anything in your life from scratch, change it from the midway and you will figure things out.
478. Your dreams are like precious metals, they remain priceless even after shattering. It won’t hurt to pick them up and dream once again.
479. This world will judge you whether you behave elegantly or not so let your haters gossip behind you all the time because that’s where they belong.
480. There’s no sportsman without failure, no literature with critics, no you without mistakes. Stop giving priority to the negatives and keep moving.
481. Sometimes you might lose in a video game due to a technical fault, but that doesn’t mean you stop playing – why give up in life then?
482. Superheroes don’t fly or produce electric beams, they make the world a better place by doing what they can every day. Be a superhero today, you don’t need embarrassing flashy costumes for this.
483. In the cartoon “Courage The Cowardly Dog”, the dog is always anxious and full of self-doubt, but still does his best. It’s fine to feel anxious, keep trying harder, and you will produce your best.
484. It’s okay if you turned yourself down today because you are learning the things to avoid to make real progress for the following day.
485. If you have too much on your plate right now, chop it into smaller pieces and have them once at a time. You will finish this supper in no time and be starving for the next.
486. Your life is a day in an amusement park. There are many rides, some will be thrilling, some will be too bland, or some way too scary or sickening for you. At the end of this day, you will miss it so enjoy it now.
487. When children make mistakes you teach them the right thing with patience, do the same with yourself because you were the first child you saw in your life.
488. Your nails won’t stop growing no matter how many times you clip them, or chew them off but nails are dead cells.
Similarly, even if you feel you are exhausted and done for, you still have more in you to reach the peak and you must keep trying against the odds.
489. Time is endless and free of cost, so take it however much you need it to make small progress to greatness.
490. Procrastinating can be mighty fine if you know some clever shortcuts to complete your tasks. If you aren’t proficient at it, hard work will cut through.
491. If you don’t feel like being the best out of everyone around, don’t; instead, be the best of yourself, that should be easy to do because you know everything about yourself.
492. It’s alright to make mistakes, to lose, to regret, but it’s not okay to charge another for your losses.
493. It’s better to make mistakes and correct them later than not making any progress at all so live it now or you’ll live never.
494. Nobody’s life is easy, there are hurdles everywhere and you are here to take part in that race, to win.
495. You need to speed up the process so bring in the tomorrow, today, and bring the future to tomorrow.
496. “One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.”
– Michelle Obama.
497. “I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ’Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.”
– Thomas Paine.
498. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”
– Bruce Lee.
499. “It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.”
– J. K. Rowling.
500. “When your dreams are bigger than the places you find yourself in, sometimes you need to seek out your own reminders that there is more. And there is always more waiting for you on the other side of fear.”
– Elaine Welteroth.
Come on, I’ll show you how your negativity has impacted you till now and how your life will improve with positivity.
Negative Thoughts vs Positive Thoughts
Some parents make their children practice modesty from childhood.
For instance, even if the child excels at something, the parents do not praise them and instead ask them to continue to produce similar results.
But, once the child doesn’t perform equally, the criticism becomes beyond imagination.
These practices cultivate self–doubt and lack of confidence in human beings from an early age and honestly it becomes tough to think anything positive about yourself.
So here is a quick comparison between daily negative self-talk and positive self-talk to help you reroute your thinking process.
Trust me, it can absolutely change your world!
|Negative Self-talk||Positive Self-talk|
|My luck is always down.||I need to try harder.|
|Everyone ignores my ideas.||I must make sure they listen to my ideas.|
|I can’t seem to handle this.||There must be a better way to take care of it.|
|I wish I wasn’t so short.||Everything good comes in smaller packages and I can look good even in heels.|
|I lack common sense.||Common sense is not that common so I’ll learn it with live examples.|
|There is not enough for this.||I have to squeeze the time for other things.|
|This will not work out, ever.||Let’s give it a try|
|It’s too hard to learn.||Trying once more won’t hurt.|
|This is too risky.||Life is too short to not take risks.|
|This is so tricky.||I will crack the secret trick behind this|
|I’m inexperienced in this.||This is a new opportunity for me.|
|I don’t feel like doing this now.||If I do it now, I can have some leisure time later.|
|I’m too fat.||A weighing machine can’t define me.|
|I wish I had better hair.||Hair needs lots of attention, one less hassle in my life.|
|Everyone calls me the giant lady.||My height is to die for because there are too many pros of this height.|
|I always give in to fast-food cravings.||I must slowly add more vegetables to my plate.|
|I want to sleep in late.||Let’s replenish my tummy before I rest some more.|
|I can’t communicate with new people at all.||I can come off as elegant and mysterious because of my introverted nature.|
|I am ashamed of my skinny body.||I don’t have to think twice before I gobble down all the food.|
|I wish I was so successful.||Time to get down and dirty to reach my goals.|
|If only I had more money.||Gotta earn more to spend more.|
|They think I dress and deck up for their attention.||They are jealous they can’t be as gorgeous as me.|
|I am always worried about spending money.||Spending beyond necessities isn’t wise.|
|I wish my nails grew as prettily as others.||Short nails are smart and practical.|
|Anything I think of goes wrong.||I am yet to find my talents.|
All that said and done.
One question still remains unanswered and that is…
How to have positive thoughts?
If you have read through these thoughts, but are still feeling confused about where to start this practice of positive thinking… Here are a few beginner-friendly steps.
Step 1: Pen down the troublesome parts of your life and start working on them.
Step 2: If you find it hard to determine the main problem, observe your thoughts throughout the day at suitable intervals.
Step 3: Make every moment into a light one to cope up with stress.
Step 4: Try to follow a strict exercise schedule. It can help uplift your serotonin levels so you can’t afford to miss that.
Step 5: Befriend more optimistic people otherwise your head will always be clogged with self-doubt.
Step 6: Give yourself small pep talks throughout the day as you do for others.
Wait. Do you know what are the…
5 Absolute Benefits of Positive Thinking
Once you start practicing positive thinking, the benefits will be visible to you even with your eyes closed. It is so prominent and concrete.
But if you still wish to know beforehand, keep reading!
1. You find superpowers in you
Instead of blaming something or someone you seek new ideas to resolve current issues in life. This can be possible only when you have faith in yourself and that arises from positivity.
You start behaving like a responsible person – a superhuman – and progress at your own pace.
2. You start taking charge
Even if you don’t want to, negativity can seethe through random body gestures. Once positivity takes over your life, you take every step with confidence.
Your positive vibes enhance others’ mood and it vibrates throughout the place. In the end, you take charge of yourself and the surroundings naturally.
3. Optimism becomes as natural as breathing
Once you begin thinking positively and practice it regularly, it becomes a healthy habit.
Initially, you might have found it troublesome but now it is no different than your regular involuntary actions. It becomes less of a forced thought and more of a lifestyle.
4. You become fearless
Negativity becomes intense when you become anxious but positivity can pull you out of this dark loop.
You will find that even if you were about to think something negative, your positive side bumps in and kicks out the negativity and you stop fearing the unknown.
5. Positivity enriches your vocabulary
Slowly, the negative words will disappear from your head. You in person and mentally will only find positivity and affirmations in your language.
Practicing sentence conversion from negative to positives can help a lot for such transformations and the list of positives is endless.
Over to you…
Positive thoughts can make revolutionary changes in your life which you (possibly) weren’t aware of.
But it isn’t an easy journey to embark on, there will be many obstacles like your circumstances, the people around you, and even your own mind but it’ll be worth the try.
You’ll feel luckier and start observing the good in everything and that’s all you need to live a fulfilling life.
But, if you ever give up on this journey, don’t be disheartened because that’s common too. Get back up, try once again before saying that it doesn’t work, because it will.
Surabhi has a deep passion for words. She puts her heart and mind into whatever she pursues and craves for creative ventures. She has always been keen on creating original content that can make a difference. In her experience as a content writer, she has had the opportunity to work on several fields with Psychology being her favorite. Surabhi says, words have the power to transform the world, better than a sword. So she hopes to contribute her bit to this revolution. At ThePleasantConversation, she feels lucky to have the opportunity to share content capable of bringing about a change in the lives of the readers.